[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to devote soul to Satan.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: LmaoS.jpg (5KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
LmaoS.jpg
5KB, 160x160px
Does anyone know how to "sell" your soul to satan. Or how to tell him your devoted to him?
>>
>>18098726
same way you pledge your soul to any God

prayer and personal sacrifice

so what're you going to do for Satan?

Build roads? rape villagers? make frappucinos? Drop beats?

just do it for satan

he'll love you for it
>>
>>18098734
Thanks, hey are you a satanist?
>>
Look into the Order of Nine Angles. Self mutilation combined with esoteric chant can prove very potent, along with real world engagements in darkness and criminality
>>
>>18098726
You're. Satan hates bad grammar.
>>
>>18098726
What do you mean by Satan?

Do you think there is really some guy in hell who rules it?
>>
File: abraxas_grimoire.jpg (122KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
abraxas_grimoire.jpg
122KB, 500x666px
After you've done exactly what you wanted no matter what it took to get there you have sold your soul.

It doesn't happen all at once. A small concession to your ethics here, crossing your line a little there, and one day you will have done this for long enough that you have thoroughly sold yourself for whatever it was worth to you.
>>
>>18098726
Lol done that a few times. They caught on so I can't get any more favors.
>>
>>18098780
Terrifyingly true.
>>
>>18098738
A lot Satanists don't actually believe in Satan himself as an entity and they certainly don't sell their soul to them.
>>
>>18099140
*him, not them
>>
>>18098726
I don't think, in all cases, it's literally an act of commerce or contract.

I think more often it is simply giving up a principle or value, a core belief, just to get ahead or achieve some goal.

Selling a product you knew to be unsafe or not to work as described, to get your dollar. Whatever, just think of any circumstance as one lives their lives, and at many small moments and a few key moments, they "sold" themselves
>>
>>18098780
But, it is an illusion. Most people who go that far are convinced that it's too late to turn back by the time they realize what they've done. So they feel they have nothing to lose and continue to push further until they have finally corrupted every part of themselves that was good. Nobody actually loses their soul though. It just turns into something else.
>>
You cannot sell your soul to Satan because it is not yours to sell. Try praying to to one who created you (Jesus Christ) rather than the one created (Lucifer).
>>
>>18099140
It depends how far you go. Simply living your life in accordance to satanic philosophy is enough to corrupt you. But most people learn he is real sooner or later.
>>
>>18099168
You realize not even Jesus claimed to be God, right? Not until after
>>
Satan doesn't exist, not as you think anyway. Selling your soul isn't something you can do but your life, that's currency.
>>
>>18099179
Corruption is one thing, which tons of people who are not Satanists will go through. But supposedly "selling your soul" is another. Not sure it can even be done, I just wanna know why this guy would want to do that anyway
>>
>>18099168
faggot
>>
>>18099195
His name might not be "satan", but the entity people refer to as satan certainly exists. How do you not know that yet?
>>
>>18099223
This. Call him what you want to call him, it makes no difference regarding his nature.

>Samael
>Razael
>Ba'al
>Lucifer
>Satan

All the same idea of rebelliousness
>>
File: 1469254311023.jpg (142KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469254311023.jpg
142KB, 640x640px
her the contrat
>>
>>18098726
How is the 8th grade going, OP?
>>
>>18099223
saturn -> satan
>>
>>18098734
And that's pretty much it. Satan's a pretty cool guy.
>>
>>18099728
2008 called. They want their shitty meme back.
>>
File: Bsd_daemon.jpg (26KB, 150x158px) Image search: [Google]
Bsd_daemon.jpg
26KB, 150x158px
Run FreeBSD
>>
>>18098780
haha, jokes on satan, souls don't exist

atheist - 1
satan - 0
>>
>>18099840
Same thing
>>
>>18098726
OP this is what you do.
You can either hold this ritual in your mind or do it for realz.

get a candle. red seems fitting. write a pledge devoting your soul to satan in exchange for his greatness.
cut yourself and drip the blood on the paper.
blow out the candle...or let it burn it doesnt matter.
>>
>>18098726
Sure. Vote for Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>18098726
you're*
>>
God damn this board is full of autists.
>>
>>18100246
Our savior!
>>
File: 666.jpg (18KB, 256x350px) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
18KB, 256x350px
>>18098726
if you ask ''how to sell your soul'' it means that the process has already started.
but i think most of humans want some kind of power to be more godlike..
good luck getting it back. its harder than you think..
pro-tip satan is only the concept of what your culture has brought you up to belive/trust its good/evil...
its only a form of energy.. dark energy but powerfull though..
there are far more terryfying things lurking around us that exist, dont got a name, with more evil that no religion could ever comprehend...
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.