[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Curses and anti-curse in a dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: li202_mind.jpg (164KB, 620x442px) Image search: [Google]
li202_mind.jpg
164KB, 620x442px
Okay guys I really need your help, get ready for a wild story that just happened

My dad just woke up and had me look up some words. But first the dream goes as such. He came out of something into a house. There was a mother there and her children, he knew she was the first line of defense for the house.Then there were two witch sisters in there. One was in the kitchen and she was cursing the mother. Dad knew that the mother knew they were witches, but the curse was one of forgetfulness. But my dad started saying a counter curse, Esta Lacie (The third word is fuzzy) ma serena? We are christians and the whole family speaks in tongues. My father happens to speak spanish/italian. Esta means 'this' Lacie means 'straighten or make right' and 'Ma serena' could mean peaceful or happy mother? Well he said it three times and then the mother looked at him and nodded. Then the sister of the cursing witch stared at him with wide eyes almost as if in shock.

Come on guys help me out with the translation and if anyone had similar experiences.
>>
Come on guys help me out, some of you divination or occult /x/'s
>>
>>18098617
It was a demonic attack. Your father knew what to say and blocked it. Anything else unusual happen?
>>
>>18099442
Well like I said, the subject of the attack was the mother. Dad just popped in and counter-cursed the witches, who actually fucking saw or felt him
>>
>>18098617
cool picture from MTG!
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.