[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 4320486-5511277391-13794.jpg (113KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
4320486-5511277391-13794.jpg
113KB, 1000x563px
Would anyone else really like to fuck some hot chick in a haunted house knowing you are cucking the ghosts that are watching?
>>
>>18098580
>Implying they can't possess you
>Implying they still can't phase their dicks through her and still enjoy it
>Implying they can't kill your boner with a jumpscare
>>
>>18099111
>implying not already prepossessed
>implying they have dicks to phase in
>implying the jumpscare won't make me harder
>>
>>18098580
ya until someone steps on a rusty nail

>>18099955
to rephrase,
>implying not already possessed*
>>
File: 140807-insane-clown-posse.jpg (155KB, 940x626px) Image search: [Google]
140807-insane-clown-posse.jpg
155KB, 940x626px
>>18098580
I'd fuck a hot girl at a gathering of the juggalos, knowing I'm cucking Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope
>>
>>18098580
>Implying ghost don't jump into girl and become a baby to cock block you for the next 27 years until your man child moves out.
>>
If I was a ghost I'd be abusing my powers as a voyeur. In other words: free show.
>>
>>18099975
This is now a Scouting badges thread.
>>
>>18098580
That depends on whether fucking a ghost while the hot chick watches is an option.
>>
>>18098580
You may wat to look up the definition of "cuck"
If the woman youre fucking isnt thier significant other, theyre not cuckholds.
>>
File: SAM_0492.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_0492.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>18098580
I have fucked a girl in there. Its demolished now but the complex was gigantic with 5 cellar floors, no lights down there and really creepy.

I also captured a figure/ghost/demon while I was taking a video moving into the second cellar floor. I didnt saw it with my eyes, just later when I put the video and photomaterial on my computer I saw it.
>>
Wouldn't it only be cucking them if they're her romantic partners and you don't let them join in? otherwise it's just them being voyeurs, or an orgy, depending.

Can someone tell me if I'm wrong here? This is actually slightly important to me.
>>
you would not be cucking the ghosts unless it's like her dead husband or b/f who haunts the place u dingleberry
>>
>>18100936
You are right but "cuck" is quickly becoming 4chans go-to insult, being destined to be used in broader and broader meanings until it's worn off. Just like "faggot" and more recently "autist"
>>
GHOST BLOWJOB WOOOO
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.