/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky train thread? Spooky train thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Train Spoop.jpg (229KB, 500x690px) Image search: [Google]
Train Spoop.jpg
229KB, 500x690px
Hey /x/, I'm a /k/ommando, and I was reading one of our spoopy innawoods threads and got thinking about trains in spoopy literature. Anyone got anything?
>>
why are trains so spooky?
>>
what the fuck happened to this board
>>
File: end of the line.jpg (1MB, 1898x2576px) Image search: [Google]
end of the line.jpg
1MB, 1898x2576px
>>18098466
Does a subway count as a train? I think it does.

>>18098926
It's always been like this. Try lurking more.
>>
File: 13778013.jpg (30KB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
13778013.jpg
30KB, 300x252px
Working on fixing railroads.

Often out far in the woods repairing things in the tracks with just 1 other guy.

Knowledge that railroads is literally a spiritual tunnel of bad energy and suffering by the hundreds of thousands big animals that died along it

Heard screams in the woods.

Rails "moaning", they usually make a sound when trains approach but this was a deeper and less monotone sound, no road crossings or anything for miles that could be responsible.

Found animal giblets in all different states of rotting.

Big Bird turned to ash when connecting the electrification with ground potential

Seen wierd totally malplaced shit in the woods and small towns when traveling by car to the next place to fix.

Herds of animals up to 20 deers hit by train. Some still alive but horribly injured. We cut their throats with a short cable knife to put them out of their misery. Spray alot of blood. They twitch while we cut.. Not fun. Worst of all is the smell though

Encounter bears, wolves and elks occasionally

6/10 kinda spooked sometimes
>>
"Midnight Meat Train" by Clive Barker is pretty train
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silverpilen
>>
>>18098466
There's the granddaddy of them all anon: The Signalman by Charles Dickens. other anon said Barker's Midnight Meat Train, that's pretty good too. I remember having an anthology of ghost stories set on trains and railways way back, might have been one of Peter Haining's.
>>
>Be college anon
>Be tiny bit late
>Phew train comes sorta on time
>20 minutes to get to class
>FINALS WEEK
>train stops in tunnel
>TRAIN IS STOPPED DUE TO MECHANICAL FAILURE , PLZ STAND BY TO BE REMOVED
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 9 title 2.jpg (49KB, 625x475px) Image search: [Google]
9 title 2.jpg
49KB, 625x475px
"The Town Where No One Got Off" by Ray Bradbury. Also made into an episode of Ray Bradbury Theater. It's on Youtube.

>On what seems a whim, a passenger on the Chicago-Los Angeles train gets off in a strange town. There he meets an old man who admits that he has been waiting a long time on the station platform for a stranger to get off the train. When the two men talk, each discovers that he is the fulfillment of the other's secret fantasy. The traveler suddenly realizes that he has secretly wished to get off a train in a town where no one knows him, commit a murder, then get on the train again with no one ever being the wiser. Likewise, the old man has waited for years for a stranger to step from the train. The desire to commit an undetected murder is all-consuming. When each learns that he is to be the other's victim, the fear of death is too great. The men turn from each other and walk away.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.