[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

East Area Rapist/Original Night Stalker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (48KB, 750x461px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 750x461px
This guy performed 200 burglaries 50 rapes and 12 murders we know of. The creepiest stuff I have ever read is the victim testimonies located on quester files located here
http://www.thequesterfiles.com/html/the_east_area_rapist__aka_the_.html
Will he ever be found. FBI just opened a new investigation. Enjoy
>>
God, when was that webpage made? Looks like 1998 or something. I missed this style
>>
>>18098219
I have heard the night stalker could have been Ted Kaczynski, the unabomber.
>>
>>18098219
How did he transform from young Robin Williams to Mark Hamill?
>>
He also was able to call victims after they changed their names and moved. Here is one such recording.
http://youtu.be/jdElYnd-xMo
>>
>>18098270
They cross checked his Dna. No match.
>>
>>18098277
All the sightings were under bad conditions (generally at night, and often without knowing during the encounter that he was a criminal suspect). So the quality is not great.
>>
>>18098270

U retarded or suttin?
>>
but there's nothing paranormal about some ugly serial rapist, sixpence
>>
>>18099361
serial killers have been accepted as /x/ content since the beginning. you sound new.
>>
>>18098219
The chances are pretty low of him being found while hes still alive. A surprising number of criminals evade capture. In fact the whole notion of a serial killer arose purely by modern media highlighting certain high profile cases. In reality a lot of perpetrators just like those are still out there, we just never hear about them. Its far less glamorous when its a gang member killing rival gang members, or a pimp killing prostitutes.
A lot of these guys never even get pinned for all the crimes they've committed. They get locked up on another unrelated charge and we end up removing a seasoned killer from the streets by pure coincidence.

>>18098270
>based Ted
>carrying out a burglary
>or a violent rape

You're the worst kind of stupid
>>
>>18099371
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>18099404

I love it when idiots like you try to sound intelligent. Keep going.
>>
>>18099454
>butthurt over basic crime statistics

Awww did someone get their fee fees hurt?
>>
>>18098289
Edgy.

also
>He had a very distinguishing yet indelicate feature— a micro penis. It was like a roll of dimes at the best of times.

Kek
>>
>>18099546
those bitches are trying to downplay it I bet they like it
>>
this videos on youtube that people say its on him one of his victims answering machines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdElYnd-xMo
>>
>>18099444
murderer threads are the only reason I ever come to /x/, if you don't think they belong here petition for a /truecrime/ board
>>
>>18099361
*Sixpenceee
>>
My only problem is lack of rape descriptions... at least in the first 9. Didn't get any further before googling "rape stories". I am disgusting.
>>
>>18099444
how new are you, exactly? tell me a meme that was hot when you started posting here.
>>
>>18099546
Maybe he stopped raping and won't be found now because everyone laughed at his tiny little cock.
>>
>>18098259
Yeah. His work on the case is great, though. He seems very realistic and to have a pretty decent case for his POI.
>>
>>18100772
>t. The Original Night Stalker
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.