[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Magic and Karma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Candle_flame_1.jpg (50KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Candle_flame_1.jpg
50KB, 1280x960px
When you snatch a child's icecream and his father punches you, that isn't universal retribution, it's cause and effect.

If you rob a bank and get arrested, it isn't karma but cause and effect.

If you do black magic are there any cause and effect repercussions? Or is it just the 'universe' that will bite you?
>>
>>18098027
>black magic
Magic is a spectrum, it isn't binary. A lot of people would agree that magic is purely psychological and benefits through coincidence and confirmation bias. This isn't me being a cynic, I practice magic(k), but it's just the stance I take on it.

So far it has had no negative effect on my life, other than me having to spend money on reagents in accord with rituals, which I am willing to do anyway.
>>
You're not actually separate from anyone else. This part is an illusion. It's an illusion because it's a perception that departs from reality. So, you can affect "someone else" negatively in a way that doesn't affect "you" negatively in your illusion. But, by the time the universe rolls over one cycle, you will experience the reflection of that negativity. And if you happen to still be under the illusion that they are "someone else," then the reflection of that negativity will be in the form of bad luck, because your departure from reality prevents you from seeing it as cause and effect.

How well you're able to see cause and effect instead of random chance is just a measure of your mentality against your reality.
>>
>>18098027
Karma is fucking cause and effect
but its injust
or else my bullies and enemies wouldve been had a bad life
but they dont
>>
So are there any worldly, cause and effect consequences from using magic, like getting into trouble with police/government?

Does anyone have experience with this?
>>
>>18098102
Unless you live in south africa, no government bodies will care what you do in your own home related to the occult. It's pretty much protected under freedom of religion, unless you commit a crime through religious action, you'll be fine.
>>
Karma is simply cause and effect.
>>
>>18098131
This. The only people you'd have to worry about the kinds of police who don't give a fuck about your rights.
>>
>>18098131
But don't the higher ups know about this kind of thing? What would they do?

I heard about someone who got gangstalked for using magic.
>>
>>18098153
>But don't the higher ups know about this kind of thing? What would they do?
Deride it as nonsense probably. Cults are often quenched by governments, but only when it goes too far. Look at Heaven's Gate for instance, they weren't really doing anything wrong to outsiders, but the consequence of leaving it unchecked was disasterous for those involved.

The occult is considered detrimental in cases like that, but they were never attacked or prosecuted while in practise. And as such, the individual who practises it is of no consequence to higherups until they do wrong.
>>
>>18098027
>it isn't karma but cause and effect.

The fuck do you think karma IS?

>Action pertaining to the development of the material bodies of the living entities is called karma, or fruitive activities.
http://www.vedabase.com/en/bg/8/3
>>
Ofcourse there is karma, energy always returned to source, so whatever energy we send, healing or harmful, will eventually return at the appropriate time.
>>
>>18098027
Bringing chaos into the world is your karama. Put simpily, if your gonna play with fire expect to get burnt
>>
babies blood: if the baby doesn't remember giving it then does it cause an effect?
>>
>>18098027
Karma IS cause and effect. Well... sort of... it more-or-less means "action," meaning that whatever happens to you, it's your own doing.

It's not some divine judgment, it's just the natural course of events from your action to the reaction. I think this same thing holds true to magic.

>>18098048
This person explained it better than me, though.

>>18098064
It's not unjust. I'm sure more religious types would say it has to do with past lives, but I'm pretty sure it's just a matter of "Shit happens." Like I said, there's no divine retribution. A thing I like to bring up often is a hurricane. Nobody's punished by a hurricane, they were just dumb enough to settle in the path of hurricanes. The hurricanes come whether they want them or not.
>>
>>18098576
So the father punching you for taking his kid's icecream is karma? Doesn't seem very mystical.
>>
>>18100769
The mystical aspect comes not from the concept of karma, but from the Vedic axiom that the soul is eternal and from the apparent observation that some lives are "unjust." The rationalization is that actions in previous lives or results in future lives would balance the equation, so to speak.
>>
>>18098027

Would you punch a ducking baby because it stole your candy?

Kek no.

Dat is your karma
>>
>>18100798
Stop trying to be smart and think for yourself, John.

Be brief enough that I actually read it, too. Please, and thank you.

As always.
>>
>>18100804
If you have trouble understanding two sentences, that is your problem, not mine.
>>
>>18098027
karma is cause and effect, dumbass
>>
>>18098027
it doesn't matter what magic you practice or how you live your life, you are always doing it for selfish reason and, therefor, always causing negative karma to be greater than positive karma. this simulation is designed to produce endless suffering until the simulation is complete.
>>
I feel like when bad things happen to you, good things come back in return. Like when someone dies and good things just happen out of nowhere
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.