[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greentext Story - Paranormal or Unwanted Guest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: spooktacular.png (3KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
spooktacular.png
3KB, 237x212px
I've been staying in the home i've currently been living in for many years with my Grandmother and Grandfather. About half a year ago he passed away, and his room is vacant in the home still (they did not sleep in the same bed because of many issues with their sleep schedules)
Since a 4 months ago i've noticed some strange events in my home that still stick out in my mind. Truth be told, i'm not a very reliable narrator as many of these experiences happened while I was in a state of panic in the early hours of the morning. My home, a shitty trailer, is entered by family from a side door in the back, and it connects to a small hallway.

Directly to the right is my grandfathers old room, now used for storage but still has the bed he slept in and a few of his personal trinkets he collected. Down the hallway a bit, probably 8 feet door frame to door frame, is my room.

I'll say now English is not my first language, but I've taken classes for years and hopefully my message gets across. I'll post the greentext 15 - 20 minutes after this post.
>>
This event was the first to occur, sometime in May this year. I had come home after a long day and after playing Warhamer with my friends at one of their homes. It was about 11 at night and I was watching youtube in my room.
>Became thirsty and walked into my kitchen for a soda
>Walked back into my room and noticed grandfather's lamp was on
>He had bought this lamp a couple years before his death to read at night at his desk
>I walked into his room to turn it off when i noticed a distinct smell
>We have a problem with animals dying in my area and it smelled similar to this, but this smelled like dirty human
>I turned off the lamp and turned on the room light
>The room looked the same as it did for the past few weeks, so i went back into my room.
>A few hours later, about 2 in the morning, I went to the bathroom to relieve myself
>I left my room, used the facility, and walked back to my room
>As I was walking back I heard a crunch sound, like stepping on a wad of crumpled papers
>I looked into my grandfathers room and i noticed the lamp was one again on
>I turned on his light, smelled the same smell again, searched the room more thoroughly, and unplugged the lamp.
>The next day I looked at the lamp's flip switch (the on/off switch) and it seemed to work properly and I used it in my room until we sold it in auction.
>The lamp never turned itself on, which makes the whole situation more peculiar.
This is the first story of a few more I. Let me know if you want to hear more. This was the most tame of examples by far.
>>
There haven't been any new posts, but i'll continue to catalog my experiences.
>A few weeks after the first event, I was checking the room every other day and found evidence of a possible unwanted guest in the form of a homeless person or something.
>The room had small changes happen to it between days, some of the boxes had been shifted around and the bed sheets often looked like that had been crumpled in areas.
>We have a dog, a small long haired Chihuahua, that goes into the room often to sleep and she may have been the cause of some of this.
>My grandmother was also moving things around the house, and this may be the reason the room looked changed between days, but she hardly ever goes into his room anymore.
>Anyway, a cupboard was moved into his room from the hallway to make it bigger and it's where we began storing canned foods and cereals.
>I don't often buy food, but the food I do buy I keep in that room.
>I had went to a store that sells in bulk, and bought a large amount of Poptarts, and stored them in the cupboard in the room.
>I don't eat poptarts too often, but they're good for eating in the early hours of the morning or other times when I don't want to cook.
>A few weeks after buy my poptarts I decided around 1 to go get a few to eat.
>As I went into the room I smelled the same smell as it always smells as (we often washed the sheets for this reason and I looked for dead animals but we still can't figure it out)
>I went over to a box of brown sugar poptarts, and I noticed it had already been opened.
>I had not opened them, and my grandmother dislikes poptarts and brownsugar in particular, so I decided it wasn't her.
>4 of the poptarts in the box had been eaten, leaving only a few more, and I was thinking that someone was living in my home.
>I tore up the room looking for the intruder, flipping the mattress over and checking the heavily filled closets for signs of living in.
1/2
>>
2/2
>Before you think I went psychotic, please understand that there is problems in this area with theft. A few years prior someone had stolen my neighbors car and the people living next to us now reported a drunk man trying to enter their home.
>I looked around the room, but I couldn't find anything.
>The next day I searched the rest of the house, and I couldn't find anything there either.
>I asked my grandmother if she had opened a box, and she said no
>When she left later I continued searching the home, but still couldn't find anything.
>I went back to the room to check and see if I was just diluted from lack of sleep, and looked for the box again.
>After searching for a few minutes I couldn't find it, and I was scared shitless.
>A missing box of poptarts isn't enough to report to police, so I just chalked it up to a dream
>However, and this is one of the reasons I decided to started to ask for your opinions, I did recently (a couple of days ago) find an empty box of poptarts in the shed near our home.
The next story I have in mind is where I started to consider a paranormal aspect to all of this. Should I continue?
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 700x930px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 700x930px
I'm listening.
>>
What kind of poptarts did you buy?
>>
OP Again, i'll continue on from here, but this may be my last post for a few hours. I'll tell the truth here, i still think someone is living around me. Earlier I had the sound of a door opening but I couldn't find anyone. My mental state is, from what I know, fine. I have a job, I go to school full time and have a relationship, but this is just something I deal with I suppose.
>A month after the last story, I suppose 2 months ago from now.
>I am up late playing LoL with some of my friends.
>We hate playing the game, but it's free to play and normals is fun to try stupid team comps that work.
>Between games I get up to use the restroom and walk around a bit.
>It's around 2:30, and I realize I should go to bed soon.
>After I relieve myself I go to my kitchen to grab a glass of milk and maybe watch a little TV.
>I put on a recording of South Park and zone out for a bit.
>We have a glass sliding door in the kitchen that it's not uncommon for birds to fly into, and I hear a thunk sound coming from the glass door.
>I walk to the door to see what it is, and find nothing, and continue to watch tv.
>Around 3:00 the episode ends, and as I walk past the glass door I notice that there is a smudge on it
>It looks a little bit like a snowflake, about a quarter in size and its near the top of the glass door.
>I try to wipe it off from inside, it stays. I go outside and try, but it stays.
>This is odd because my grandmother couldn't have made it (it was too tall for her) and It was far away from the handle.
>As I go back into my room to go to bed I hear another thunk
>I go back to the glass door, and another similar marking is on the door, lower this time.
>It looks like another snowflake, but instead of being quarter size, it's about the size of a penny.
>I assume it's a stupid bird trying to get into the light of my house and it is cracking the glass from the outside, so I open the door to yell.
>After I open the door, the air conditioner in my house turns on. 1/2
>>
>im not sure what kind you have, if any, but ours is stationed outside and delivers air into the house through floor vents whenever the house gets too hot
>The roar of the machine drowns out my voice, but I figure it's enough to stop any bird from wanting to come back.
>I get back to bed, and start thinking about the poptart thing again (this was before I found the box)
>I then hear another thunk, this time coming from my bedroom window
>I jump out of my bed, and stand there
>My bedroom window is covered by a sheet, blocking out a lot of the light, and my room was mostly dark, so I don't think it was a bird this time.
>I open the curtains up, but there is no mark this time.
>I'm so tired and scared that my mind makes me believe that someone is trying to shoot at me, so I crawl under my bed and wait.
>A few hours pass, and nothing else happens, and I end up falling asleep under my bed.
>When I went to check on the marks on the glass the next day, I did not see them
>Also, when I let my dog outside later that day, I noticed a dead bird nearby my glass door and the porch under it, who's beak would have been enough to make the marks in the first place.
Since then I haven't been able to figure out if it was a bird, a dream or what.
If there is interest in another i'll share my final story
>>
>>18098190
I bought a lot of poptarts, I like the sweeter flavors personally so I got chocolate chip, brown sugar, and smores.
The box I found a few days ago, and that I had not opened but was found open was of brown sugar.
>>
It sounds like someone is squatting, which s much more frightening than a ghost.
>>
>>18098230
OP
this was my original thought on the matter, but the area where I live isn't suited for people to travel without a car or bike.
I live in a very rural area of the US, and it is 20 miles roughly before the nearest town of under 5,000 people. There are some drug users here though, and some people who make meth from bottles or labs.
I originally thought there was a person like this living under my house (the trailer we live in is on stilts and animals often run under it in the winter.) After checking I decided this to not be the case because the shed is safer, warmer, and easier to enter.
What I have shared so far would make it seem like a squatting situation however.
I will say that the house is prone to random noises, doors opening very small amounts and closing after and my dog often barks at my grandfathers room after seeing something.
>>
>>18098249
>>18098249
That is still perplexing. I would recommend securing entrances more, for the time being.
>>
>>18098267
Thank you for your concern, do not worry we are well protected. I am thinking about buying a chain lock for our door however, so if anyone leaves the lock be open. I will be posting the final part of my story soon, hopefully you can gather more evidence from it.

I do wonder if I should alert the police, but as of now I have not because I am still not certain if a person, if there was, is still here.
>>
This will be the last part of my story, and was the main indicator that something of the paranormal variety was at work in my home.
>A few weeks ago, I decided to do a stakeout in my grandfathers old room, to see if I could finally understand what was happening.
>I get into his bed and lie ontop of the sheets with a laptop i borrowed from a friend and watched youtube.
>I laid in the bed from about 10 - 12 before odd things began happening
>I heard the sound of a car pulling into my driveway, and looked out the window to check but did not see anything. I live in a rural area so cars don't come by too often, and my house is down a long back-road.
>Even though there is no car, our spotlight outside is on, and I assume there's an animal of some kind
>I go back to watching youtube, when the lights in the room turn on.
>The lightswitch for the room is upside down, so instead of flipping it up to turn it on, you flip it down.
>I get startled, and throw myself out of the bed, and my friends laptop closes from my force.
>I get too freak out and leave the room, close the door and go to the bathroom.
>I sit on the toilet and try to rationalize what happen, and come to the conclusion that the light switch is just old switched itself.
>I walk back into the room, and grab the laptop
>I sit back down on the bed, and open it up to the video I was watching, but I notice there's no sound coming from it
>I wonder why I can't hear anything, because the computer isn't muted in anyway, when I realize I can't hear anything
>I start pounding on the wall and don't hear a knock, I yell and can't hear anything
>I run to my grandmothers room and wake her up and ask her if she can hear me
>I read her lips and say yes, but I still can't hear.
>I tell her this, and she says we should go to the hospital
>As we get into the car and go about a mile, I start hearing a small clicking noise from behind me
>I'm amazing I can hear again, but only this clicking noise
1/2
>>
2/2
>I look behind me and the noise stops, and the rest of the sounds begin to become clear
>I can hear the radio and the car's engine and my grandmothers mumblings
>I tell her I can hear again, and we decide to go back home and see the doctor tomorrow
>After we get home, I go back to the laptop and it's not where I left it
>It's possible I was so panicked that I had put it in my room, but it wouldn't make much sense.
>On my bed it lied there, open toward me video playing, plugged in to the outlet in the wall
>That night I slept on the couch, watching the hallway where my room lies and waiting for anything
>The next day we went to the doctor, and he said I had an acute stress attack
I haven't had anything major like that happen since then (besides finding the poptart box) but I still have strange feelings when im alone in my house.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.