[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samhain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nnfzfeSNdc1utkpzho1_400.jpg (39KB, 377x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnfzfeSNdc1utkpzho1_400.jpg
39KB, 377x480px
Howdy /x/, I've always been interested in the paranormal, in my childhood I remember seeing a ghost but I often cast doubt on the memory as an overactive imagination but on Halloween I've decided to go Paranormal hunting, for witches, warlocks, gnomes, communist, whatever will be out on Samhain and I would like tips to slay these mystical beings.
>>
>>18097922
I personally don't recommend you go out to try messing with any of them. The spirits that typically rise for Samhain are damned and in constant turmoil. They can really fuck you up as well.
>>
>>18098591
Max's question is a solid one and you seem to know more. Where would we find these spirits?
>>
>>18098602
Forests, the streets, abandoned houses are shacked up with them, shitty neighborhoods, and cities usually hold what you want. Cursed places also help you find what you want.
>>
>>18098591
Instead of messing with them, how can I prove their existence to myself? and maybe spy on some witches.
>>
>>18098664
How can I tell what they look like, act, what should I say to them if anything, take photos, protect myself if I decide to mess with them
>>
>>18097922
Of these "mystical beings," only one of them is non-human, the rest are paranoia fuel. And hell, even gnomes are beneficial. Though probably only to miners.

Why not demons or something?
>>
>>18097922
>slay these mystical beings

You want to get hexed? Because this is how you get hexed.

>>18098925
>Instead of messing with them, how can I prove their existence to myself?

That's pretty difficult to do. These beings don't really want to be seen or exposed, and only do so when they have an interest or agenda.

They've managed to keep their existence a secret, so don't think that you'll be able to find them by searching.

It's best to become someone that they will be interested in meeting or at least interacting with. It's also best to develop your powers of perception and intuition so you can learn to see beings of another plain. Usually it's the disembodied entities that are the easiest to interact with, as your interaction with them feeds them energy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.