[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psichotronic amplifiers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Psifag01.jpg (250KB, 1000x845px) Image search: [Google]
Psifag01.jpg
250KB, 1000x845px
I tried psicotronic amplificators for the first time in my life last week with two people as punishment for treason.

Did 1h session for each and began paying attention to see if anything would happen.

Within 24h, one was in deep financial ruin and I read a message where she was crying asking to borrow money (crying for $5 only) because of unexpected bills and debt collectors.

The other one, this is the exact message I receive from him:

Sorry I couldn't reply, I was confined in the hospital ward very sick and over-fatigued. Sorry, for two days I was suffering... damn.

This is my first time, so it can be coincidence, I admit...

but since I've been watching these people for months, seeing them react in the exact way I want at the exact moment I want seems like waaaaaaaayyyyyyy too much freaking coincidence.
>>
>>18095959
In regards to your image, do you think one can interface such a device with /pol for the lulz?
>>
elaborate on what psichotronic amplifiers entails
>>
>>18095978
The result would be... interesting!
>>
>>18095959
what device did you use to do so?

I found something interesting on the matter also by coincidence while looking at this crazy russian channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rxd7NtwY7c
>>
>>18095959
The 3 fold rule isnt imaginary. Karma isnt imaginary. I urge anyone considering doing what OP did to stop. You are inviting more ruin on to yourself then you could to your "enemies".
>>
I'm sure OP is long gone, but you end up going back through here to check up on responses know two things.

One; There's very few dabblers actually left on this board and when we do pop up it's generally a rare occurrence. Finding and collecting peers has become almost impossible thanks to the roleplaying.

That said, I've tested a few routes and have found that if you're using one of the common supplements that the effects are strongest in the first 48 hours and tend to become less pronounced if you use them more than twice a month or so.

You can expect similar results if you don't make a habit of using them, but understand that expecting results detracts from the target effect.

If you're using a machine or some audio synchronizing tool that I've heard people talk about then I have no idea. I've never gotten into those.
>>
>>18097171
These folks, particularly of the wiccan persuasion with their 3 fold rules, like to surround themselves with the illusion that somehow psychic work is different than any other human endeavor and that there is some invisible mystical force that will automatically do bad things to bad people.

But that is self-evident nonsense to anyone who actually looks at the world.

And there is no reason why the stuff we use to make our things work, whatever in hell that may be, should be any different from say, chemistry. No one in their right mind would ascribe mystical ethics to explosives. Things blow up because they blow up. And this notion that somehow the universe cares about human behaviour is too absurd to be met with by anything other than laughter. If the entire population of South East Asia were to be wiped out tomorrow, for example, the universe would not even notice it as a belch.
>>
>>18097290

>this notion that somehow the universe cares about human behaviour is too absurd to be met with by anything other than laughter

Based on what?

Not chastising, I'm just curious what brings you to believe this.

I'm not totally sold on the concept but based on the 'every action has an equal and opposite' premise and the fact that we live within a society with a sense of somewhat obvious moral "right and wrongs", would your conscious efforts not eventually reflect back upon you in some manner?
>>
>>18097214
>supplements
Supplements??? I assume something along the lines of DMT or ayahuasca, right?

>audio synchronizing tool
Audio synchronizing tool??? Like what? Binaural beats for altered brain states?
>>
>>18097319
>Would your conscious efforts not eventually reflect back upon you in some manner?

Short answer: No

Long answer: Not unless you give a shit in the first place, which is why the average joe undermines himself without even realizing what is happening and then blames it on some mysterious omnipotent mystical force. However the concept of karma is not totally without merit, as any practitioner knows that if one subconsciously believes without a doubt that what you do to others will return to you in 3 fold, then it will. But it is a lie because that is not really karma but rather a mental block undermining the subconscious of the practitioner... and before one does any work one has to get rid of such mental blocks, otherwise they will quickly do you in.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.