[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Global Reality Manipulation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: images3y45y.jpg (7KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
images3y45y.jpg
7KB, 257x196px
Does anyone use magic for the benefit of all humanity? Like a slight 1 degree shift in the planets timeline towards a better future by altering an event or doing something good.

Has anyone done magic or prayed for a huge event, and it happened?
Im sure that both large disasters can be caused, but also large scale positive events as well.

Has anyone done this or believe it can be done?
>>
Yes. I have.

The people I assisted used their newfound status in life to fuck over those around them, and hoard resources for themselves.

I find myself sympathizing with the Big Bads who Rule the World more, and more each passing day.
>>
Practitioners of Transcendental Meditation believe having enough of them practicing TM in one spot benefits the community they're in via some cosmic something or another.
>>
>>18095970
I can't sympathize with them because their reasoning is, "people are stupid so we deserve to rule over them" except the reason they are stupid is because of their propaganda and entertainment distractions, like Romans becoming absorbed in the Coliseum.
Its like kicking a dog, and so he bites you, and then you say, "well the dog bit me so I have to put it down"

Their entire fortunes and power rests on the fact that people are ignorant, because an educated and informed population can rule themselves with a REAL democracy or republic, instead of a shadow oligarchy.

However when it comes to helping other people and having it turn around and bite you in the ass, I feel you on that 100 percent. What's fucked up is that they don't even know what you did for them, the cause of their sudden reversal of fortune and stream of good luck. then all of a sudden they're "too good" for you.
>>
>>18095974
I concluded this was the missing component.

It's not enough to just arrange events for people. You must teach them to want to arrange events for others. Thus a consciousness network is made.

At this point, the only requirement to making "magic" happen, is for everyone in the network to focus on the probability of the same event occurring.

There are various ways of causing this to happen. All of humanity has not reached a consensus on what type of mass consciousness network they wish to be a part of. Some have not given any thought to the matter at all. I belong to a network of consciousness (a group of like minded people!) who believe it's best for every individual to make up their own mind.

But I also believe it's about time to start presenting options to people on which form of mass consciousness network they wish to be a part of, rather than letting them arrive at the possibility that such a thing could be done at all, on their own.
>>
They that Be understand these principles far better than most of us ever do.

As a lone soul, you can do nothing on a large scale, no matter how grand your Will and your Knowledge. It's a shame that The Bull defeated The Serpent.

All hope is lost.
>>
>>18096043
what about one person but they are backed by some type of spiritual entities, or the powers of various deities

also, with 7 billion people, the odds are that many others wish for the same thing you do

be less vague. :)
>>
>>18096073
The issue is that say I wish for World Peace through individual self-realization, bliss, and Enlightenment.

How do I convey all of the ideas, meanings, and depth that this idea holds (well, and which exact # current would invoke that). A person who has a deeper understanding can in a conscious or induced trance state channel that idea/current/#.

But for most people they require something more understandable, like a symbol. Come to me with a way of designing said symbol, having people believe that it will do what we engineer it to, and then disseminate it to 7 Billion people.

It's just all very difficult. With that said; on a smaller scale even though it's rare, Circle Rituals can do some very impressive things. It's no wonder /pol/ managed to essentially genesis a god.
>>
File: CoruscantGlobeE1.png (735KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
CoruscantGlobeE1.png
735KB, 800x800px
>>18096073
Sure.

Or just be a normal person, and separate yourself from this weird social experiment called "cities." Did you know there are people on this planet who have never seen what grass looks like? Fortunately, Earth isn't Coruscant, not yet.

There are still villages with like 1,000~2,000 people. A lot easier to make an impression upon than The Whole World.
>>
>>18096113
I see...so the more complex the idea, the harder it is to implement?

I remember praying for a charity organization over in China, and then also praying for the worldwide proliferation of green energy/electricity.
the next week I see a news article about the organization, they were heading in a new direction and started hooking up power lines, something completely unrelated to what they do.

somehow the signals got mixed up, I have no idea.

>>18096125
sure, that sounds pretty cool and relaxing, its just hard to ignore the large problems like overpopulation, pollution, deforestation, etc
>>
>>18096168
I'm currently saving up money to go find a farm in California I can raise food on / live near.

I can't believe it took me this long to figure this out. It's really what everyone should be doing right now.

>I see...so the more complex the idea, the harder it is to implement?
Maybe it's not about how complex the idea is, but rather how many people's values it contradicts. I believe that the universe is processing machine, in addition to a place to live in. And our value systems are the controls. When people who know each other value the same future, it almost magically opens up, like the universe *wants* to give it to you.

Likewise, creating contradictions can be thought of as the brakes for this calculation machine / habitable world.
>>
>>18096168
Sort of. It's harder to have united Will the more layered the idea is, and the channeling the current into manifest is harder the more obscure it becomes.

Take it like this; if you wish for World Peace, it can likewise be turned into World Domination under a single power. Mononization. If you wish for pure Freedom, you can likewise make it lead to utter chaos.

When we attempt to change things in accordance to our Will it's like a computer program changing it's own code.

A large part of the problem is that They that Be, realize how this system works and have known for a very very long time, and their vision is not in the same vein as what truly leads to mankind's utter bliss.
>>
it all looks like a bed of roses at the start.

then at the end you find out who your real friends are
>>
>>18095952
I've done it but I didn't really see any concrete result from it. I kinda suck at magic.
>>
>>18095952
Yes, and tbqhfam. I don't give a single flying fuck about humanity. I just don't want them to mess shit up.
>>
>>18095952
The key is to operate in Ideals. For instance, decide that you will only act in a courageous way. You then harmonize your actions with every other consciousness across every dimension that also chooses to act courageously. Hence,the cause of Courage is furthered throughout the galaxy.
>>
>>18096190
Got more pics?
>>
File: md4.jpg (172KB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
md4.jpg
172KB, 400x222px
>>18096444
Sure. Here it is zoomed in a little closer.
>>
>>18096395
so, not caring about humanity, do you then try to affect and protect nature from humanity?
>>
File: Universe.gif (988KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Universe.gif
988KB, 500x500px
>>18096444
Nice trips.
>>
Sometimes I pray that Liberals and Conservatives stop fighting as much as they do and that they would get together to cooperatively fix the world.

Around that same time, Bernie Sanders started polling good with Republicans and I kept hearing things like "I may disagree with some of his policies but I trust him to actually care about the well-being of the average American"
>>
What are some rituals that i could do to make humanity change?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.