[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to overpower a demon that possess you and use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: demon-11.jpg (690KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
demon-11.jpg
690KB, 1920x1200px
Is it possible to overpower a demon that possess you and use his powers as his own?
>>
File: 13254ytyty62602060.jpg (117KB, 550x723px) Image search: [Google]
13254ytyty62602060.jpg
117KB, 550x723px
>use his powers as his own?

??
>>
>>18095660

You should probably read the manga devilman desu, as this is pretty much what happens.

But it depends on the religious tradition you follow. To some, you can sort of do that?

Dunno, Im not a demonologist however and wouldnt know which tradition to look at.
>>
>>18095667

They are the same person. Mixing up the pronouns is normal.

For example,
"I am the Swami Rama."

The Swami Rama died in 1996. :-)
>>
So In theory if I were to get possessed by a lesser demon and I suppressed his mind but kept his powers in check I could float and move things. Maybe if I get good enough I could learn to emit the aura that makes people feel creeped out so when I'm telling ghost stories they seem even better.

Would I be able to summon spirits as well? Just wondering.
>>
>>18095696
I've never heard of anyone successfully suppressing a very powerful demon inside them. That also sounds extremely dangerous.
>>
>>18095716
Not necessarily extremely powerful. Just strong enough that I can float and shit.
>>
>>18095696

Well, if you get posessed by a lesser demon, a forceful possession, chances are you are fucked. Demons are well more versed in spiritual application that humans typically, so I wouldn't go there.

Certain Satanist Nexicons, such as within O9A and the Ministry of the Abyss celebrate demonic posession, but the idea is that the self is negated and you simply become a vessel of the demon (the problems which emerge from possession only occur because you reject the demon "destroying" your individualism, thats why there is discord).

Shammanism and East Asian traditions are the most interesting with demonology or spiritualism though.

In Dark Land Shinto, the idea is to "make a deal" with oni or bond them to you. Basically, the Oni want to experience what it's like to be human, so you allow them to feel things to you, they piggy back on you throughout your life, and while you may not necessarily gain overt powers, you have the oni you made a deal with hunched over you helping you out

continuing in a sec.
>>
Moving on to Korean Shamanism or Muism, this is much more shammanistic.

Most shammanistic traditions have "trance states" where a "demon" (or spirit or god or oni or w.e you wanna call it) temporarily occupy your body or overhaul it, for use of a better term.

Korean Muism is based around shamans undergoing possession permanently, and a Korean spirit occupying an individuals body and the spirit forming a synthesis with the host so a new personality is created. During this, the hosts original individuality is erased, and the process is called "Shinbyeong" or Self-Loss.

This can occur for years or decades, and during this process, while the shaman still retains their individualism, they will undergo schizophrenic qualities, loss of appetite, etc. It only ends with self-loss and a new personality being formed through synthesis with the spirit.

Muism is interesting and thats probably the ideal thing to look up, will continue again in a sec
>>
Most Shamanistic traditions have temporary unions with spirits, gods, or demons.

In Manchu shamanism, you form deals with entities and often are posessed temporarily and this is how you gain powers.

Vodoun has a similar practice, where in a trance state a spirit/god occupies your body (or may come to you in dream).

Even early oracles, such as in Greece, were rumored to come under the influence of other powers while in trance state- which gave them their powers.

Basically, theres three things to do.

Make a deal with a devil, god, spirit, oni, etc

Bond with it/ become possessed, of which, you will not be in control (not the original you anyways, and will either be a demons bitch or form a new individualism depending on the religious tradition).

Or the Trace state, with temporary possession.

Chances are though, you will not come out on top and the best you can do is make a deal with a demon for their power, like with the oni
>>
If you wanna float and shit, don't get into demonology, just become a Llama or get into Daoist mysticism or something.

Dont use demons to solve a problem you dont need demons to solve.
>>
Actually, if you wanna become a Demon, there is always that- though you'll probably have to die or undergo "dark buddha-hood"
>>
>>18095719
Don't use demons, they'll just trick you. You may be given their powers but in the end you'll become their bitch or something.
>>
>>18095722
>>18095738
>>18095745
Wow this is extremely helpful. So you advise against pretty much all of this?
>>
>>18095771

Yeah, and no. I don't know which traditions are more legitimate in demonology to be honest, I just know what a lot of them claim.

For instance, Vodoun is pretty chill with spiritual/godly posession and it can be beneficial (key thing here is it's only temporary).

What I would suggest is just doing the typical mystic shit and being a llama or daoist monk or something to levitate if thats what you want.

If you wanna become a exorcist of some kind, you can study how to dispel demons- but exorcists never make demons their bitch and all it equates to is exorcising/ kicking demons out.

If you do want mystic powers though, what you want is to look up religious Daoism or Omnyodo. Thats the kind of stuff you should get into
>>
>>18095762
I'm not striking a deal. I'm saying is there a way to mentally overpower them and make them my bitch.
>>
>>18095782
I'll definitely look into this.
>>
File: 1366693028721.jpg (690KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1366693028721.jpg
690KB, 1920x1080px
>>18095660
Simply put, No.

Expanding upon that, the term "demon" is oft misapplied to refer to any negative non-human entity, but that really doesn't work. Even applying it so broadly, you cannot use another entity's "powers" as your own. You CAN, however, take energy from them. When I was being regularly attacked by shadow people in my late teens and early 20s I used to take some of their own energy from them and hurl it back at them as a weapon. Think of it a bit like ripping someone's arm off and beating them with it.
The abilities that you develop relating to magic and energy are abilities that only you own. You can learn other things, but that doesn't mean you've somehow taken those things, and you still have to somehow learn what it is that you are doing.
Does that answer your question, OP?
>>
>>18095784
No, unless you've made a deal with the demon once they possess you they're free to do what they want and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>18095660

Consequently, while its not the "possession" the OP asked for, perhaps the fourth option is something similar to what Solomon did in having the demon Asmodaeus serve him and build the Jewish Temple.

Thats something I'm less familiar with however, it made the demon hate him, he used some power to control it, but in the end you'd have to look into -Judaeo-Christian goetica/demonology for more information

Anyways, I'm off for now.

I honestly think demons are a real thing (or non-human entities) and its typically best to leave them the fuck alone, unless youre well versed in what youre messing with.Your spiritual side and self is not something to take lightly and what you are dealing with when you are dealing with non-human entities is often eternity and something which has existed for much longer than you.
>>
>>18095787
So you're saying that humans can harness energy and use it in a noticable manner?
>>
Op here. Another question.

How do you guys feel about shadow people. I've never actually experienced any paranormal and I feel like a safe way to see something happen would be to start inviting shadow people into my home. Are they aggressive or do they just chill.
>>
>>18095850
they're aggressive if your scared or aggressive towards them.

if you manage to stay cool for a while they'll chill out and hang.
>>
File: 1327365688373.jpg (770KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1327365688373.jpg
770KB, 1680x1050px
>>18095842
To a very limited degree, yes. Basic energy work is something not difficult, but also not often terribly noticable. The more advanced stuff like flashing constructs and such take a long time to get good at. I seem to absorb energy faster than I can gather it, unfortunately, but I have had limited success with some of the more advanced stuff.
Every single human interaction is an exchange of energy. It's part of daily life.
>>
Maybe. I would like to think some "parasites" are beneficial. Who is in charge in a symbiotic relationship?Kind of off topic but are demons just another word for multiple personalities btw? We all have them imo. It helps when you have people and things to project them back onto. It's called modelling.If you have no self/ego or are able see reality as it is you may have a chance. The external world has to be pretty much irrelevant.
>>
greenbaum. gruntree.
>>
>>18095879
So sexual relations could be achieved with a shadow person?
>>
>>18095660
I once possessed a dick demon, but it sneezed and I impregnated a giant ass.
>>
Just gotta say that this is the stupidest question i have ever seen somebody ask. Common sense would go a long way here.

You will not be able to subdue a demon. Period. Even a so called "Lesser demon". Demons are incredibly powerful beings and are beyond the mental and physical abilities of any human. Additionally to this, lets say that you actually decide to summon a demon anyway and try and trap/subdue it within your own body. The body is not meant to harbor more than one soul.

This is why in the case of most demonic possessions, the body becomes severely grotesque. Demons have many abilities such as being able to predict the future, and see into your soul. These 2 abilities alone are things that crush any and all forms of resistance. They leave the victim in a broken mental state.

A demons power is too much for any one human to attempt to subdue alone. Trying to subdue and trap a demon within yourself in the hope that you will be able to somehow overcome it and obtain it's powers is absurd.

You risk not only your own safety but the safety of those you love and care for. The weakest demon is many times stronger than your average human. I highly advise against summoning any type of demon unless you have had strict and thorough training by somebody who has experience and long after you have trained your mind, body, and spirit in the arts of both defense and attack.

If you are even considering summoning and trying to tame a demon simply for it's power then you clearly lack basic mental prowess and have little to no understanding about what you are dealing with.

There is also one last thing i should probably inform you about. When you summon a demon, you do not actually summon only one. In many cases, other demons WILL follow the one you are initially trying to summon in order to gain access to our own realm. When you open a portal you must understand that you are essentially opening the prison gates and giving the prisoners a chance to escape.
>>
File: THE MIGHTy ASS CANON .png (226KB, 1333x1058px) Image search: [Google]
THE MIGHTy ASS CANON .png
226KB, 1333x1058px
>>18095660
Works on demons too
>>
>>18095660
No. But you can try anyway, it'll be fun.
Not for you though.
>>
>>18095987
I like this board
>>
>>18095719
Levetation is 100% possible.

I've done it before, and only with about 3 weeks of training up for it, too.
>>
>>18095722
Stop being such a little bitch, John. I get that the other demons in my crew might like the way that you kiss ass, but I really don't.

The only novels I care to read are written by lovely women who make love to creatures that would snap your confused body like a twig.
>>
>>18096718
Having sex with demons is like step one in familiarizing yourself with the game.

Fun fact: extradimenaional sex may be used as currency in the spirit world.
>>
No, because as long as you believe that you're susceptible to demonic possession then you've already lost.

You don't overpower a demon by somehow willing it so. Will power is weak. It's dictated by your faulty identity. You only become possessed if you believe you're weak enough to do so. Then you'll never be able to will yourself out of it by any means.

The only way is to blow through that whole idea that you are a weak little human being. And if you pass through that identity, you won't even entertain this notion of trying to overpower a demon. What will you have to prove at that point? Nothing.

Only human beings who fall prey to the belief in this hierarchy of power from demons to humans to angels and so on, are the only possible victims because they have agreed to play that game.

Human beings are actually absolutely powerful because they inherently carry the spark of God inside of them. They are God-incarnate beings themselves. They just really don't know it and ergo don't know they have access to this power, which is the same as saying they don't have access to it. However, they will have that power to the extent that they recognize what they are. They will be God to the extent that they know themselves as God.
>>
>>18095919
Talking to someone is WAY different than merging auras!

If you murge auras, you exchange energy on the 4th plane. If you exchange ideas, it only influences things on the level of the ego.

>flashing
wut

U putting stuff in other people's heads? THAT IS VERY DANGEROUS. talk to a trusted friend about it irl or something.

>learning how to accelerate qi
You have three pits in your body. They are like tiny black holes, or glass vials, that you can use to store energy. Find them, they are along the spine, two on the side of the crown, if you half the spirit between the tail and crown.

Making a microcosmic orbit and controlling the spin/rotation/whatever of the qi particles of your own person aura's galaxy is to control the qi and be able to change the qi's form.

Cycle fast enough and you can shoot a measurable voltage out of the center of the palms in your hands.
>>
File: 1472381635062.png (23KB, 277x314px) Image search: [Google]
1472381635062.png
23KB, 277x314px
>>18096747
What powers?
>being naked and able to get summoned to some dipshit kid's room
>overpowered by some fat faggot who browses the paranormal board of a Native American cork-sculpting RP forum owned by a Korean con-artist

Why would you want to be as strong as something you can overpower, unless the goal is to become weaker?
>>
File: 1324128743918.jpg (428KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1324128743918.jpg
428KB, 1600x1200px
>>18096747
Of course talking to someone is different than accessing their aura. Talking is a much more rudimentary energy exchange. As for this talk of planes, it depends on your belief system. Personally, I don't really believe in that shit.

>flashing
Flashing is a method of making "energy" visible, by what amounts to creating a small and dense electromagnetic field within an energy construct like a psiball. Putting ideas and the like into other peoples' heads is a very very different thing and the level of success you might have with that depends on your own and your subject's level of individuality and strength of will.

>qi
Again, this depends on your personal beliefs. I believe it is much simpler than that, though many asian practices and belief systems come fairly close to the reality of things, I avoid their terms since they have no relevance to me, nor do i subscribe to the belief systems attached.
To me, there are various points in the human body where this nebulous concept of "energy" concentrates most heavily: Head, center of chest, crotch, hands/forearms, and feet.
As for getting a measurable voltage, yes it is possible. I've done it a few times which was unexpected. I like working with electronics so I discovered it entirely by accident.
>>
Remember when captain ginyu took over goku's body but he didnt know how to do the kaioken? Similarly, you probably wouldnt know how to do demon powers even if you did have potential for them to be unlocked.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.