[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New NAVY commercial / Nibiru Warning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Just saw the commercial on SyFy channel while watching Sharknado 3... so when a bunch of Shark ado fans start talking about this, you'll assume they're "crazy". I can't find the link to the actual commercial, but someone on YouTube already had the same idea I did... it's so damn obvious.

https://youtu.be/dFWfNXe2vfc

Why the hell would they produce this commercial now? Because the topic is more popular than ever? Are they taunting us?

>inb4 you accuse me of being the youtube who made the video.
>>
Shits tarded
>>
Isn't that the years old commercial where there's a big red orb in the sky and at the end it turns out it's a pushpin in a map of the ocean?
>>
>>18095484
Could be a rounder version of those blimps with sensors and cameras we used in Iraq.
>>
>>18095484
Nope, you're just retarded
>>
It's a push-pin on a map, watch the whole thing.

Here's some good quotes from the vid:
>There's the Air Force
You're literally watching a Navy commercial
>Now we've got explosions, meteorites, maybe?
You're analyzing a video and didn't notice them setting up an IED bot and running towards a stack of explosives.

Dumb shit
>>
>>18095484
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.