[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help. I can make energy flow through my body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 35

File: wtf.jpg (171KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
171KB, 800x1067px
Through sheer willpower I can make (certain parts of) my body feel electric and tingly. It feels kinda like an adrenaline rush but I don't really feel any panic. It actually feels pleasant and relaxing. In a way it's similiar to an orgasm. When I do it a few times in a row it feels like it's getting weaker. I tried to direct the "energy" stream to certain body parts and I get better at it, I think. SO what could all this mean? I'm sure there are people like me out there. You probably don't even realise that this isn't actually normal, atleast I didn't until one day I just went WTF AM I DOING while doing it!
>>
File: triggered_by_mrlorgin-d9aahmc.png (116KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
triggered_by_mrlorgin-d9aahmc.png
116KB, 320x371px
I have it too it is called ASMR but I can also trigger it myself
>>
>>18095324
Do you know if you can do it to someone else?
>>
>>18095338
Yes Just search for int on YouTube.
>>
>>18095337
NO! I tried ASMR and it's nothing like that. Asmr is a tiny bit more intense, I'd say and feels just ... different and is limited to a few body parts like my neck. Also I can't just randomly trigger ASMR like I can do with that other energy thing.
>>
Could you teach someone how to do it? Is there a certain things you focus on? Have you always been able to do it?
>>
>>18095356
to clarify a bit:
ASMR to me feels like I'm being tickled with a feather or being sugercoated in a warm safe cocoon
whilst that other thing feels like I'm gonna burst with energy and I get kinda shaky and feel drained after a while.
>>
File: animoot_tssss.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
animoot_tssss.gif
2MB, 400x400px
It's called consciousness. You've always been doing it. We all have.

Here's the difference:

- You're doing it more
- You're consciously AWARE that you're doing it

The more you get excited about your newfound awareness, the more consciousness there is to be aware of, and the more excited you get, and so on.

If they haven't already, the new big science development in the future is when they figure out how to define consciousness as a substance, and to quantify it. Do you really want to live in a society where they measure your consciousness with a machine?

Keep this in mind, as you learn to control your body in ways you previously were told was impossible.
>>
>>18095370
I think I was always able to do it but was never really aware of it.
I don't know if I can teach it, it just comes naturally to me it's like how some people are able to make one of their ears move up an down somehow they are just able to and you can't replicate it initally cause you never knew you even had that muscle on your ear! Am I making sense? But I can tell you how I think I trigger it ...first I kinda get an awareness for my whole body, try to feel it's entire presence ... then I kind tense all my muscles ... well not really muscles I don't know how to describe it but something in me feels tense ... and while I hold that tension I feel nearly euphoric and there is this energy flowing through me... I tried it again a few times since I made this post and it's kinda getting weaker, like the receptors in my brain are drained and I don't really feel that euphory that intensely... like with an orgasm, it feels weaker after doing it a few times in a row.
>>
i can give myself the goose bumps on my back on repeat. feels warm.
>>
File: PiccoloEyeLasers.Ep.144.DB.png (645KB, 1062x796px) Image search: [Google]
PiccoloEyeLasers.Ep.144.DB.png
645KB, 1062x796px
So anyways, what you can do next is use this skill to heal injuries on your own body. Or if not heal them, then set them on the path to heal quicker. (Whatever the difference is, there.)

Then, if you learn to feel others' energy inside your body, you can advance to healing others' injuries. Most people in this age have chronic issues that are too delicate for scientific instruments to destroy, and take apart. The procedure of surgery, whereby a person is cut into, have their innards juggled around, screwed back together, and then sowed up is not capable of healing quite all the same chronic injuries that the delicate, subtle interactions of biological energy can.

Just, think about if your fingers had fingers. And what if the fingers on your fingers had yet smaller fingers? That's all there is to it. It's just skill dude, just very fine tuned, dexterity, with mostly thermal energy. Causing things to expand or contract.

The Chinese have been calling it Chi for decades now, and it ain't got shit to do with firing laser beams out of your eyes.

Pic related. Not what Chi is actually about.
>>
>>18095390
Please tell me more I am fascinated
>>18095402
Maybe we both just have better control over our bodies and that's just all it is. You can control goosebumps and I can force my brain to release adrenaline on deman. We should like found the new justice league brah. hahah
>>
File: 200_s.gif (14KB, 256x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
14KB, 256x200px
>>18095423
https://www.clear-institute.org/living-with-scoliosis/scoliosis-exercises/back-exercises/?gclid=CO3ouqzBwc4CFYNpfgodPPIPCg

>The discs of the spine are living structures that require water and nutrients to survive. Before the age of 13, blood vessels supply the spinal discs with what they need to stay healthy (this is why you never find young children with disc problems). This blood supply to the spinal discs atrophies (dies) after puberty. The only way the discs stay healthy after this point is through motion; water & nutrients are pumped into the disc every time pressure is taken off the disc, and waste is pumped out each time pressure goes back on (like squeezing a sponge).

mfw what people instinctually do when giving each other back massages is a more advanced technology than the equipment the most highly trained western surgeon has available to them.
>>
>>18095423
I dunnno you could shoot lasers out your eyes if you had that much potential
>>
>>18095440
Try meditating to play with this energy in your mind space. I like to store the energy by swirling it up in a spinning vortex or my lifting an imaginary weight impossibly high. When I need energy I visualise taking it from my store.
>>
File: tumblr_m3cvkrggil1r6f4rx.gif (531KB, 250x354px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3cvkrggil1r6f4rx.gif
531KB, 250x354px
>>18095434
You could blast face melting magma out of your ass, if you held it in long enough. That's not really the point.

Humans evolved a "superhuman" ability to sense minute vibrations and project minute vibrations. We evolved this to heal each other from injuries, usually to the spine. That's what it's for, and it turns out there's more and more people who require their homeostatic rhythms rebalanced every day in the West. Our physicians can't do. They've tried. They know their limitations. There's only so much that mechanized equipment can do.

If you want to get to be the guy who puts the Z in Lazer (wait...) yeah, if you wanna' be THAT guy who 'invents' this, then the way to go about that is through learning the human anatomy. And the most practical way to do THAT is to learn Chi healing techniques, so that you can figure out what the shape of the human body is, and put it back together. It both pays your way, and gives you plenty of practice.

I got news for ya' though, there's more than one healer out there who's way ahead of you on this. The info's even reached the entertainment industry. But, that's why it's not really considered a race in this circle.

For the most part, healers of this style aren't interested in fame. They actually just want to put broken people back together again.
>>
>>18095450
this sounds so abstract. I can only feel the energy inside my body! How can I use it in my imaginary mind space!? I am really terrible at visualizing things so how can I achieve what you are doing? I mean ... storing energy? Is that even possible? And when, why and how do you release it??? This is all just really interesting dude like wtf
>>
File: screenshot1-800x655.jpg (86KB, 800x655px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot1-800x655.jpg
86KB, 800x655px
>>18095440
>That's pretty pseudoscientific if you ask me.
No it isn't. Energy is scientific. Hands move things. Consciousness directs energy, through your hands.

It's perfectly reasonable.

Do you mean that a person would have to be very skilled in order to do this? More skilled than the most advanced machines?

Well. Here's a look at your competition:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lULK_e0LK70

Imagine what kind of crippled person walks like that. That's the level of dexterity that machines have.

Do you think in your fleshy organic brain you can walk better than that? Well, then maybe you can use your hands to project energy better than the best equipment that the most highly trained western physicians have access to.
>>
File: vision in darkness.jpg (24KB, 381x332px) Image search: [Google]
vision in darkness.jpg
24KB, 381x332px
>>18095324
You're not alone.
I do that too. Also went great lengths doing other related stuff.

I find it great to see people talk about it. I kind of talked too much about it and tried to develop ways to show it to people. Mix that with bad timing and now you have me not being very talkative about this, or in general.

I see when people are aware of this.
Like I can literaly see you across the street when you are that kind of person.
There is a certain flavor to people who are aware of themselfes in such a way.

And I am strongly for a movement that connects such people as I know that such a connection, if done properly, can go great lengths in this society.

I am still working on these ways although at this point in my life I am making a tremendous effort to get out of a trap that I fell into.

These days there is only very little energy available and it all goes towards the place where the most energy accumulates.
When one understands this then maybe he also understands, that there is not much time left.

Maybe tomorrow, what you have here will be gone.

Ask yourself why there is so little attention on such a not at all trivial thing.
>>
>>18095455
I have a question for you. What is your philosophy. I mean how do you think the world works from a scientific standpoint. You believe in vibrations, but what are they, what is their purpose. How does consciousness tie in with all of this?
>>
>>18095455
I know about our energy and its practices, I'm a martial artist who has developed my own systems for directing my energy after coming across reki and practicing it for a while. My main practice is in increasing flow and potential of my energy. I know its extremely improbable that a human would/could reach the potential to form plasma, or 'lasers' but its a hell of a goal to aspire towards.
>>
>When one understands this then maybe he also understands, that there is not much time left.
>Maybe tomorrow, what you have here will be gone.
>Ask yourself why there is so little attention on such a not at all trivial thing
>>18095475
you should write sci-fi cause that shit just scared me on a very deep psychological level dude.
>>
>>18095475
"These days there is only very little energy available and it all goes towards the place where the most energy accumulates." what do you even mean? This is so interesting, I'm serious!
>>
>>18095440
Go home, John.

Yes, I know you are here.
Do you know who I am?

>maximum evil
>>
>>18095324
Op, if what your doing interests you and you want to know more and get better than "Energy Manipulation" is what you want to research. There are plenty of guides and communities out there on the net.

I approached it from a psionic point of view a short while back but eastern culture offers its own perspective that can be more spiritual and more detailed
>>
>>18095498
Dude I literaly thought about writing books 5 minutes ago. I'm not even joking.
>>
File: Lilac_Chaser.gif (66KB, 437x417px) Image search: [Google]
Lilac_Chaser.gif
66KB, 437x417px
>>18095479
Consciousness is vibration. There is no way to sense vibration in physical reality, without becoming attuned to that vibration. Once you have attuned to it, and put it "in" your mind, which is the storage receptacle for consciousness, by doing so you automatically produce the inverse vibration. It is the act of applying this inverse vibration which causes you to sense a vibration, since the only way to sense a vibration is to compare it with its inverse frequency.

There are many, many, many MANY different axes of vibrational energy. In the axis of your eyesight, the inverse of grey minus pink is grey plus green.

In the axis of consciousness, the inverse of time minus order is space plus chaos.

Sensing vibration is the process of trying out many possible configurations simultaneously in your mind, and checking to see if the configuration you try out in your mind happens to be the inverse frequency, per the axis of whatever sensing organ you use to sense the vibration that your mind is attempting to find an inverse for. This is the process by which random becomes chaotic, and by which chaotic becomes ordered.

Stare at the + and you will see exactly what I mean.
>>
File: moire1_anim.gif (627KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
moire1_anim.gif
627KB, 256x256px
>>18095491
>I know its extremely improbable that a human would/could reach the potential to form plasma, or 'lasers' but its a hell of a goal to aspire towards.

It's a worthless goal. What are you going to do with your lasers? Shoot someone?

There's a million actually amazing things you can do with mastering the energy flow in your own body, and the only reason to get turned on over laser eyes is because some muscular men on a Chinese cartoon did it during your childhood.

You can skip all the bullshit, and just train to become a muscular man without the laser eyes. You will have more power in your life than you would if you could shoot plasma, will be happier, and can just as easily have all the success and fame you desire from doing something incredible, by just training every day to be buff, but in a way that allows you to master chi in a rational way.

Like, I know guy who met a person, who could learn any language by just spending a day in that place. He didn't really listen to the words, he listened to the energy *behind* the words, and sure enough started talking with the locals after a day and translating for this friend. That's amazing. That's gonna' give you more happiness and pleasure in the world than fuggin' plasma *pew pews*

Remember, the reason this stuff works is because it isn't actually magic. So you don't need to be goofy about it. Learn chi for something that's going to actually help you in life. That's my advice.
>>
File: IMG_0170.jpg (128KB, 856x742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0170.jpg
128KB, 856x742px
>>18095510
>>18095498
To add to that, I am not joking about the topic either.

What I mean by that can be explained quite simply if you understand a few things about energy, vibration, movement, momentum and friction.

Where there are many people pulling on one string, it requires only little effort of one man to bring about the greatest of things.

You and I and some in this thread are loose.
We pull our own string and that is very heavy work because frankly and quite evidently, we arent many and our efforts are not combined.

What am I hinting at?
>>
File: 100000-burmese-monks.jpg (106KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
100000-burmese-monks.jpg
106KB, 750x500px
>>18095536
Dude, Asia's already several millenia ahead of us on that point.
>>
>>18095540
Correct and Incorrect.

East is Chaotic Order.
West is Ordered Chaos.

Think about it.
The energy is the same.
The channels are different.

Good point though. I like your thinking.
>>
>>18095536
I'm not sure what you're hinting at... Do you want to create a secret society/cult that combines the abilities of sensitive people like the dudes on this thread in order to influence and change the world or something? But why did u say earlier that all the energy "goes towards the place where the most energy accumulates." Why? Is energy just naturally behaving that way, like matter, or is something collecting it? this is all so weirdly entertaining please clarify a bit more
>>
ok. you guys have to clear something up for me ... the way I see it, polaritiy plays a huge role when it comes to "vibrations"/energies. You can't have one thing without the other, right? day and night. light and dark. evil and good. positive and negative. matter and anitmatter. >>18095517
this post is just confusing the crap out of me right now
and wtf even is this: >>18095511
>>
>>18095535
As I said I'm a martial artist, I don't aspire to gain such potential to use against people, but with that much potential it would make any facet of life easy.
But
I could say what you say about my aspirations about those who simply aspire to be rich. What good does hording money for personal gratification, when you could donate it all to better causes that bettering yourself
I don't care in the slightest about the shape of my body, I ttrain to be stronger
I don't train to bring my energy out to help me or to help someone else, I do I so I may be better than I was yesterday, so that I may come to he the best possible version of me I can
I am not setting out to be like a cartoon character, I didn't even have power let alone a TV when I was a kid.
People think martial arts is about learning to fight or what style you do, or how strong you are
It's not so much about fighting as learning how to express yourself through movement, it's much more like dancing than people think.
>>
>>18095574
Let me twist it like this because what you have said is true, but fragmented. The one who fragmented it is the one working against us.

>is energy naturaly behaving that way
vs
>Is it being collected

Energy is quite an abstract thing.
A log on fire will burn out, a ball in a bowl will go to and rest at the bottom.
Where is the energy when the ball rests at the bottom of a bowl?

What I am talking about is a particular kind of impulse that happened somewhere in time that caused energy to flow towards a certain bottom. All attention goes there.

A movement, a momentum. Isn't society itself some form of movement? A momentum. Energy that, when observed from "outside" will show different forms and colors.. i.e. epochs. History is a momentum.

Imagine life without momentum.

Somebody who knows that and is willing to do the effort can do alot of shady things with it.
And that is what I will tell you, all Good comes naturaly.

Is the Human being behaving naturaly to you?
That is my only question for now, not only to you, but to everyone in this thread.
>>
>>18095616
how do you actually use energy/vibrations in your arts? what can you do with it?
>>
File: astral17.gif (65KB, 177x418px) Image search: [Google]
astral17.gif
65KB, 177x418px
>>18095423
>>18095455
>>18095471
>>18095475
>>18095517
>>18095535

Aye. Absolutamente.

Consciousness is energy, matter is energy, the movement of both is energy. "Prana" "Chi" "Electricity"

I first encountered this phenomenon when I was 14 and ran into "Astral Dynamics" by Robert Bruce, a section in the book called "New Energy Ways", some name he made up to trademark his energy manipulation style or something.

The differentiation he claimed to have made, which I now see was bullshit, is that you "feel" the energy moving through your body as opposed to "visualizing" it.

Taoists and Tai Chi does the same thing, in general.

Anyway, I've been manipulating this energy on and off for years now. Robert Bruce's general diagrams I think are correct.

Similar if not identical to the TCM Dantians.

Consciousness or the Void seems to be the agent responsible for manipulating this energy.

At a particular level I had achieved, and subsequently completely fell off from, I manifested a bright flash of light behind my closed eyelids which Bruce claimed was the beginning of the remote viewing energy screen. Like an inner television.

Anyway OP, >>18095324 the entire eastern tradition is all about this.
>>
>>18095324
That's nothing special. That is very basic energy sensation 101. You're just scratching the surface. Internal martial arts begin with this stuff, as do certain esoteric traditions and so forth.
>>
>>18095662
To the last thing you wrote I have a story.

This bright light.
I have found it too.
One evening I was with my now ex gf.
I meditated on the bed and I remember this one down to the smallest detail.
This bright light came on and I felt like I was out of my body. Or more like " infinitely expanded within my body".

As I came back I saw my gf looking at me.
I looked back at her and she said: "You have potential beyond measure" in a way that she never spoke.
It was not her talking at all.

I have many more stories like this with her.
>>
>>18095440
>That's pretty pseudoscientific if you ask me.
That's because you don't know anything about the subject matter. The Chinese, for one example, have been doing this for over a thousand years and writing about it, as well as teaching it in handed-down traditions (which are today pretty easy to find), lol.
>>
>>18095647
Not him, but you can do a lot. It's the basis of internal martial arts. It's an infinite road.
>>
>>18095681
I believe that was an OBE. The only time that I got close to an out of body projection as well, I had the same feeling, seeing the environment with closed eyelids, the feeling of energetic "expansion" like a balloon a few sizes bigger than my body. Although my experience was a semi-projection and not a full projection. I wasn't able to break free from my body because there was an energy blockage at my neck.

What you're mentioning about telepathy I notice in dreams. Like the meaning of the statement is conveyed directly to you without speech.

It's been a long time since I've talked to anyone about this stuff.
>>
File: animoot_t.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
animoot_t.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>18095604
Not necessarily vibration. I use to math.

Let's say there's a multi-vibration (which most are) that has the following single frequencies:

[ 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ]

If you have a sensory organ that detect [ 0, 3, 6, 9] then the negative of that multi-vibration is all the remaining frequencies, which are [ 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8].

0 isn't the opposite of 1, any more than 2 is the opposite of 4. It's just that every change in frequency leaves behind a negative of its existence in its past. This is true from the smallest things in physical world such as particles or waves, and it's true at the highest level, with day to day interactions and societal trends.

It's not *really* about polarity, in the sense of reducing all the universe into one of two elements. But it's the understanding that the sensation is hard coded with polarity, because at the end of the day, all a sensory organ do is either answer "yes or no, did you sense that vibration?" It's not a question of whether or not a sensory organ is polarized. The question "what is its polarity?"

Where do you draw the lines, when you ask the question, "Where do you end, and the rest of the universe begins?" Where does "inside" end, and "outside begin? It's that kind of polarity. Where you decide to make that distinction is really the only control mechanism that your mind was ever capable of.

You can ask the question, but then it's up to the universe and everyone in it to give you the answer.
>>
>>18095370
You cacn definitely teach others. I have been practicing this as a technique to calm myself during panic attacks, and taught my girlfriend the same thing. I never thought it was anything but normal until now though.
>>
>>18095647
Yes
Ill run through it.
I have an extremely fast metabolism due to the rate I burn through energy, as a result have a higher body temp than the average person. Faster metabolism means more energy on demand, also means bodily processes such as the natural healing process is faster. So I can put on muscle and increase physical fitness at rates faster than most. I can 'sense' energy's/feel the presence of life around me and I can gather and store excess energy.
Outside of the effect my energy has on my body I can direct it in ways to increase force in punches and other strikes(coil it within your body to basically make a spring) or use it to absorb momentum from incoming strikes, the strike becomes as a drip in a puddle, dissipates through shockwaves leaving no impact.
I can also project it, which comes from my reki practice
>>
>>18095712
The people who don't do this are in the minority. But they're also the ones who make you feel bad, if they catch you in public talking about moving your consciousness around in your own body, like it's something everyone should be able to do.

They might be crippled. It might be the equivalent of talking about how much you love running, and various running techniques in front of a paraplegic.
>>
>>18095706
Do you know anything about Kabbalah?
>>
>>18095712
It's only "not normal" in the West, and everybody can do it with practice.
>>
>>18095713
"feeling the presence" of other energies is something that bothers me. I feel like I can't turn it off.
>>
>>18095718
I completely agree. And these people seem to be the most stressed all the time. There's something super relaxing knowing that even though I can't control the world around me, I can be in control of myself and my own energy. It's become a part of my daily routine for so many things and I think more people need to be made aware of it.
>>
>>18095475
Familiar with the Static?
>>
How can I develop my abilities?
I feel so lost right now.
>>
File: psychedelicmeditation.png (517KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
psychedelicmeditation.png
517KB, 720x720px
>>18095728
A bit. I used to practical rituals with the wrong tree diagram. (The Kircher Tree was the correct version after all.)

I think that Kabbalah relies overly much on the base 10 numerical system, and the Hebrew language. I think that the point of Kabbalah was to teach the general method of applying linguistic meaning to a symbolic, numerical system, and shuffling it around until a plausible gematria stood presented itself. I think that having mastered the general mathematics behind it, a person was meant to go onto apply this technique to their own language, and number system of whatever base value made sense for the situation.

Such shuffling techniques form mnemonics that allow less studious souls to more easily receive a communication in the form of a synchronicity.

If you're very good, you can create miracles for people, by going into a social circle, and shuffling their perceptions until it appears that the signs are guiding them to the thing they are looking for.

Supposedly, angels, such as they are known today, are just invisible communicators, who arranged such synchronicities for others. I'm inspired by the concept.
>>
>>18095781
:D Aww yeah. I thought so.

I respect it just for the fact that it made conceptualizing the idea of god and the divisions so much more tangible for the layman looking into the subject.
>>
>>18095758
I am quite sure I know what you are talking about.
Have heard that name too.
Language can be a bitch however so maybe you want to elaborate.

What I understand when I speak of the static is the constant "dithering" that I am aware of when I focus on my vision.
It almost looks like it's raining when it's clearly not.
It is a very very subtle thing.

I also saw a vortex in my vision.
Literaly a black vortex that is moving.
>>
>>18095733
That's because you can't.
Just have to learn to take it in as with your other senses
You can't turn them off but you learn to block out things you don't want to take in, or more so focus on what you want to take in
>>
>>18095776
Buy Be Here Now and flip to the back of the book.

Or Liber Null
>>
>>18095776
can someone like try to explain the universe for me?
I'm serious. Thats how lost I am right now.
Start with basics like what is consciousness, how does it interact with matter. what is energy.
Some of you already tried but it confused me more than enlighten me.
>>
>>18095776
You need a book on the subject or training from a teacher, but all you really need a good book on it.

Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce was my first book and helped me a lot.

But you can get books on Qi Gong as well.
>>
>>18095796
i used to focus on it too much as a child and fucked my eyes.
>>
>>18095801
there's is only 2 things really, "yes" and "no". "No" is always chasing "yes" and vice versa.
>>
>>18095796
>>18095804

Whoa, whoa, hold the fuck up. I've seen the vortex and the static all my life too.

What the fuck? What is this?
>>
>>18095804
That's where "Don't cross your eye or they'll stay that way" comes from.
>>
>>18095796
Yeah, all that "white noise" between the more condensed, solidified energy (matter). I don't usually talk about it, but this seems like the place. First time I ever really saw it was looking up at a lightning storm.
I've seen the vortex, too. Still working on how that plays into it, but the Static is always there. When I focus, I can just barely make out human auras, if you want to call them that. There's a very fine line between the unseen energies floating around and human energies.
>>
>>18095801
>>18095809

The general description of "what" is presence and absence. 1's and 0's. Matter and Antimatter. As for the Why, that is the Great Mystery some of us have been asking our entire lives.

I have a few theories, though.
>>
File: animoot_tts.jpg (125KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
animoot_tts.jpg
125KB, 564x564px
>>18095796
https://www.technologyreview.com/s/602090/single-pixel-camera-reaches-milestone-mimicking-human-vision/

Here you guys go.

It's just random, or chaotic static put there by your ambient brainwaves, as a part of the natural method of vision. I "reverse engineered' the concept, and turned it into a calculator. The static I see represents the solutions to mathematical problems, since I intuitively understand compression algorithms. My vision sucks now, but I can visualize n-dimensional wave constructs with ease. Getting better (and blinder) every day.
>>
>>18095820

hahaha yeah I figured it might be that
>>
>>18095811
is it related to the colored lines that outline your body in really low light? Or is that sort of a natural thing?
>>
>>18095810
What do you mean by "what" and "is" and "it".
That is is.

As in "That's it"

When you go any more "into" it, all you're going to do is complicate it.

What do you think all the "simulation" theories come from.
And all the other "weird" stuff.

And why do you think this isn't going around publicly?
You're certainly not the only one. Neither am I and I know it.
>>
>>18095820
It's only chaotic until you let your eyes make sense of it.
>>
>>18095820
so that's why my eyes are shit. Fuck m8 my depth perception is shitty and i cant see shit without glasses.
>>
>>18095820
ive done this before, Things look closer than they supposed to when i focus on objects in my vision range.Too bad my range is only about elbows length.
>>
File: animoot_ssss.gif (951KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
animoot_ssss.gif
951KB, 500x282px
>>18095809
I advice against becoming too beholden to any specific dichotomy.

You could just as easily boil things down in terms of male / female, outwards / inward, hot / cold or any other number of directional concepts. Which lens of dichotomy you view the world with produces different results. I believe the purpose of intellect is to assign these reductionist elements to the objects of your every day life, but then also to shift through them, using different elemental sets to create new paths.

I.e. maybe on Monday it's Earth, Wind, Fire, and Water, but on Tuesday, it's Past, Present or Future.

There needn't be any one "true" elemental division. I mean, we know there isn't, because separation is an illusion. The question is which illusion do you want to categorize your reality with? Doing this actually activates separate parts of your brain, and from this creates a broader spectrum of control over your reality, if indeed the ability to activate parts of our brain to view reality through various lenses has any power over it at all.

Pic related. At the moment, I'm viewing reality through the lens of Harime Nuis. Everything is Harime Nuis in my eyes, like some kind of bendy mosaic. o__O
>>
>>18095813
Man, I can tell you the shit I've literaly witnessed happening right infront of me so vividly..
You'd call me crazy for sure. Atleast that is what I am used to. Thought I was crazy myself until I realized who's the crazy one afterall.

>>18095820
Ah yes, the price paid for such things is priceless.
I'm right there with you on that one.

>>18095825
What do you mean by "is 'it' related?

I was talking about observing the vortex, which requires a bit of visual gymnastics at times.

These colors too. You don't see them by looming at them directly. They sort of are just there, but gone as you try to investigate them, isn't it so?

So yes then, related.
>>
My particular preference is along Chaos Fractal or Taoist lines.

I agree.

Paradigm shifting eh? Kind of hard to make myself believe in monotheism, generally, though.
>>
File: Cymatics.jpg (61KB, 564x532px) Image search: [Google]
Cymatics.jpg
61KB, 564x532px
>>18095831
True.

Just because it's static from ambient energy off of one's brainwaves doesn't mean it's nonsense. Kind of the opposite. I mean, isn't ambient energy off of one's brainwaves the only measure of sense we have in this universe? If you stare at one thing long enough, the static should theoretically crystallize into a stable configuration, as the process of viewing sends electrical signals through your visual cortex, which produces the next wave of static that modifies said electrical signals through your visual cortex in a recursive fashion.

At such a point, not only is your brain really sending the object, but it's actually physically reproducing an energy wave that's in the shape of the object you're staring at, insofar as waves have shapes. I'm thinking about cymatics here.

I've been told that the third eye is photoreceptive, and has a fluid in it. Does this fluid perhaps vibrate in resonance with this mental static?
>>
>>18095848
i always look towards the simplest and easiest to explain answer that overlaps all other possible iterations of the question and answers.
>>
File: animoot_tts.gif (146KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
animoot_tts.gif
146KB, 500x500px
>>18095868
If you start looking toward less than simplest, and more inexplicable answers, you will increase the possible number of configurations that your mind can morph into, but at the cost of efficiency. I think of it as a trade off between memory and processing speed; double encoding your information with multiple explanations allows your mind to store more information in the form of mnemonics, but each memory takes longer to process, since it's filled with more "junk data" so to speak.

I used to follow your doctrine of finding the "best" possible solution to all problems, until game theory taught me that the second worst thing you can do in a zero-sum game, is to take the best approach, since anyone who also knows what the best approach is therefor knows that you'll take it.

But it depends what your value system is. Zero-sum games are kind of stupid, anyways.
>>
>>18095851
The colors im talking about forms the static that obscures my vision.Normal light overpowers it and you cant see the static. But at night the static is completely visible and comprises of every color imaginable. Its like im trying to visually render every atom in my field of view instead of skipping them and focusing on whatever im looking at.

At night pixel size strings of color wrap itself over every thing. especially living things.out lining the.

This might just be me going blind tho.
>>
>>18095851
We're more alike than you think.

>>18095865
I hadn't thought of it being ambient brainwaves, at least in that sense, before, but it makes sense. I thought maybe it could be some form of light filter that the third eye produces. As for any resonance that fluid may have with the Static, I can't say right now.
I can say that when I focus on it with eyes closed, I can induce very intense REM cycles.

Forgive me, I really rarely talk about this so it's hard to find the exact words to describe this whacky shit.
>>
>>18095890
you don't think the experience of having played the game worth it?
>>
File: 1472788619866.jpg (64KB, 605x584px) Image search: [Google]
1472788619866.jpg
64KB, 605x584px
>>18095902
Depends which zero-sum games. The ones through an electronic entertainment machine? Definitely. The one where people are the pieces? Not so much.
>>
>>18095895
Every have slight flash visions of someone randomly doing something on the other side of the planet? Deliriants produce a similar effect to what im talking about.
>>
>>18095914
Every try to quantify and visualize infinity? It was a fucking hell of a ride. I did it visually too, in a way that made more sense than fractals. It was a lot more chaotic and not as aesthetic.
>>
>>18095891
Term for it is "Visual Snow". I've got it too and have always suspected it was related to seeing auras somehow.
>>
>>18095890
When I read your posts I completely understand because that is what I came to do too.

Once you're on this, life takes you to the weirdest places.

And hell yes zero sum games are fucking retarded.
I am getting spastic attacts when I think about thousands of people going down that road daily, chasing the bunny down the same old small hole.

>>18095891
No I know what you mean. I am in the dark right now and I see it.

>>18095895
I have yet again a fun story about this.

I meditated once infront of a building. I did this more often but this one time it was very strong.
I focused on the building in such a way and for such a long time, that everything but that building was completely blurry.

I then proceeded to "move" the building in my mind first from left to right, then towards and away from me.

And I came out with magnificent results. I moved the building very far from one side of my vision to another without moving my eyes or my head.

Don't know if that is understandable, I usually don't even speak english.
>>
>>18095925
The fucking film grain is too thick to see anything past it.
>>
File: animoot_ttts.gif (886KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
animoot_ttts.gif
886KB, 500x500px
>>18095924
Yah.

At one point, I got the clever idea to think of various turing codes that if ran for infinity would generate every possible equation, with no repeats. Then I'd imagine societies of people imagining the different codes, and see which ones formulated which answers to which problems the fastest. At one point, the people in my imagination began imagining what it would be like if in their imagination they imagined people who ran turing codes that if ran for infinity would generate every possible equation, with no repeats.

I'm not sure if it ever stopped.

>muh tulpas figured out how to make tulpas
>>
>>18095925
Yeah, it's all in how you flex that muscle. I'm assuming you're also the dude who asked me about any remote viewing here in this post >>18095915
It's hard to say exactly if anything I've seen has been something concurrent with the vision I'm receiving. I've definitely seen things that could be interpreted as such, if that's what you want to hear.
>>
>>18095943
its a lot of fun until you realize you'll always get the same answer.

"yes"
>>
>>18095937
Once when I was young, I made a bible vibrate in my vision when I was sitting in a church.
I haven't done anything similar to this recently, maybe out of fear of dipping too deep into the well.
I'm this dude >>18095895
Not that I think you guys care about identity here or anything.
>>
>>18095944
>>18095971
Same guy again. When I say "flex that muscle", I mean that almost literally. I've had times where I've strengthened the third eye, or whatever you want to call it, by redirecting my energy toward that area (third eye chakra, pineal gland, etc.).
That energy needs balancing, though. I've been told for a long time that my third eye is overactive. I think it may be taking away from my "normal vision", like some of you others have been saying. If it's not balanced properly, I'd imagine there are some adverse effects.
>>
Not sure if y'all are insane or enlightened.
>>
>>18096013
I like to see it as a healthy mixture of both, but it's a twisted road we trek.
>>
>>18096013
There's not much of a difference there.
>>
>>18096007
ive played around with this as well.When you activate the third eye, try evening out the pressure on it, the energy in it through out the brain.
>>
>>18096013
I'll present you with a solution to that quandary:

There are two kinds of people in the world; insane people who open their mouths, and insane people who don't.
>>
>>18096021
Yeah, I'm working on it. I've been trying to rebalance all the energy centers on my own.
As far as energy goes, I know I'm very top heavy. It's hard to get those frequencies to mesh with the closer-to-earth frequencies, if that makes any sense.
>>
Insanity is a loaded term.

Anything that diverges from the collective consensus can be deemed insane.

I think we are just explorers of certain aspects of existence that most people have no need to care for.

"Esotericism" is the word.
>>
>>18096037
I have to actually not break my celibacy practice for once for this very reason. Lots of energy in my head makes me feel very floaty and disconnected.

Need some veerya and lower chakra energy to pull me down to earth.
>>
>>18096037
if you want closer to eath frequencies you gotta stop overstimulating your body and brain with porn and other sources of instant gratification and overwhelming amounts of dopamine. Your body builds a tolerance to those feel good brain chemicals and if you want to even out you gotta re sensitize yourself.
>>
I have a suspicion that constantly staring at telescreens and interacting with EMF waves is doing something to our higher chakras, as well.
>>
>>18096056
Well, it's training your eyes to resolve information according to a 30hz or 60hz frequency.
>>
>>18095944
>>18096007
>>18096021
Thanks for the advice and the nudge in the right direction. Admittedly I'm pretty tense, don't imagine that helps.

>>18096037
>I know I'm very top heavy
Risky bruh. That is also known as a lack of grounding, I'm sure you know that working on the higher centres before you work on the lower ones can drive you stark raving nuts. A house without a strong foundation will collapse in on itself so they say. If it's possible for you, try to stand on the Earth, some grass somewhere and draw in energy through your feet and perineum.

Also if you ever get *really* in trouble with unbalanced higher centres you can dump the energy into the Earth in a similar way.
>>
>>18096044
Exactly. It's almost like you're losing grip on the carnal existence.
I honestly can't even begin to imagine what it must feel like to be balanced out. Shit must be like a supercharge.
>>
>>18096060
I hadn't thought of that. That's it.

...I have a job where I stare at computer screens all day. I'm afraid I might be compromising my perception of reality for a paycheck.

Fucking sucks.
>>
>>18096044

This is one thing im very experienced with

if your gonna have a orgasm try to do so without excess stimuli. just jerk off breathing through your heart like Taoist meditate. You'll have the most intense orgasm of your life.

the thing about porn is, you satisfy the mind while neglecting the body. when your supposed to FEEL the pleasure. Always imagine your with the love of your life in the most pure form of bliss.

>>18096068
ive had the most blissfull experience just laying in my bed, breathing through my heart and focusing on energy flowing through my spine, While having the pineal gland brain equal thing.

its like the taosit breathing with the kundalini meditation with the pineal gland activation evening out the brain so that the pressure isnt on your forehead.
>>
>>18096083
The difficult thing is adding the qigong energy feeling in your entire body at the same time as trying to do all this shit. The problem is first recognizing what your doing and what works.

The qigong energy is the most difficult to explain because is the same thing you use to activate the pineal.
your body rushes blood and energy into that area. but your trying to do that to the entire body.
>>
>>18096064
What are strange, kindred spirits on the internet for, if not to help with all your esoteric needs? No need to thank me for any advice.
I'm constantly tense. It's hard concentrating on a physical life while constantly thinking and worrying about the metaphysical.
As for the risk of my top-heaviness, I'm very aware of the risks. There are certain aspects that have come with it that have stuck with me for years, and I know for a fact that they will continue to stick with me.
I don't practice as much as I should, but I try to work on energy flow whenever I can. Just in case I do ever need to redirect energy from high to low.
Unfortunately, I work in a public setting and it's insanely easy for me to look out and just start viewing people's energies. You can imagine how that might throw you off when you're trying to have a public face on. Yknow, not bewildered and shit.
Thanks for the tip, I'll get closer to Gaia.
>>
>>18096072
It's whatever. Sailors get calloused hands, and so do bass players.

As long as you like, talk a walk through the park before or after work to remember what reality looks like, your perceptions shouldn't decay. It's not like 30hz or 60hz screens are intentionally debilitating. They just cause your visual cortex to grow a little extra in that frequency range.

Such is life.
>>
Mantra has been helping me recently.

I've become quite aware at how much repetitive negative thoughts have been actively effecting the energy in my body. It's quite strange. Like a light switch going on and off.
>>
>>18096083
Same here. The energy flows, and the blackness typically displayed upon the back of your eyelids becomes a fireworks display. You can practically feel the light work its way through you.
>>
>>18096102
alot of the time those light shows are actually the visual representative of a brain scan . it shows that your actually doing something. Its kinda of hard to decipher but when you see what the brain looks like when energy flows through it its very similar.
>>
Btw when doing pineal meditation its not the forehead its the center where your spine meets your brain where you should be focusing at.
>>
how does it feel like? The third eye and activating it. Is it like an intense tingling sensation on your forehead? And the pineal gland... some people believe that it's what gives humans their spirituality. civilization apparently makes the gland shrink and wither away because of our unnatural lifestyle. (not getting enough sleep, artificial light instead of sun light, wrong food). Also, fluoride (the stuff that the government puts in our water and insists is healthy and harmless) is like poison for the pineal gland. Do you think the big guys out there want to suppress our spiritual and intuitive development so we are easier to control?
>>
>>18096131
And if you ever have trouble staying focuses, dont take a deep breath, Even your breaths out so that they are all an even length and depth.
>>
>>18096136
the govt conspiracies and the shrinkage is all above me. it feels like every sound and every sense you have is felt through the core of your body. if you hear a bell ring you literally feel the resonance in your self.
>>
>>18096131
one time i got really high and felt like I released a kink in that exact same spot

it was a very strange experience
>>
>>18096119
>>18096131
I think I might've subconsciously known that it was a "brain scan". Sometimes when I focus energy to body parts, I get a visual representation of that body part, so I guess it'd be the same for brain activity.
And thanks for going into detail, but I can feel exactly where that pesky gland's at. Goes right along with all the other energy centers.
Much appreciated though, friend.
>>
>>18095430
Dude do you even biology? Go check vivisection images thats not how things work
>>
>>18096147
Some drugs, in addition to making you "high," increase the reception rate of the neurotransmitters within your body.

For example, my doctor proscribed me an analogue to DMT for my migraines, that very much feels like unkinking the nerves in the regions that hurt during these migraines. It really just causes me to feel sensations from those areas with greater receptivity.

Literally increasing the flow of chi within my body.
>>
>>18096138
And as for breathing, I take very shallow, slow, even breaths. Helps me feel more at peace and I can feel energy "breathing" in and out of me a little easier.
>>
>>18096154
... were you going to follow that denial of reality up with anything, or just "No. No I don't wanna'!" ?
>>
>>18096161
Remember, your body always tries to get rid of what it doesn't need. so if those pills you take mimic a certain chemical, instead of naturally converting into it into your brain. it will stop creating it.

tricking your brain into making it is healthier than taking the chemical outright.

Take some 5-htp. its a vitamin that turns into serotonin>dopamine>dmt. instead of some funky straight mimicking chemical that will outright stop your own production.
>>
>>18096136
It's something very unique and very intrinsic to us as a species, but it allows you to think selflessly. It allows you to break away from everything you've been fed, and away from all the shitty constructs that we've built up around us. There's no monetary profit to be made from humans realizing their potential.
>>
>>18096183
Sorry, maybe not completely unique. Tther species probably have the similar deals. It is most definitely intrinsic as fuck, though.
>>
>>18096194
Humans are the only animals on the planet that are not constantly in their "peak" pineal resonance state. IT is our worries and insecurities that make us who we are as a species.
>>
>>18096182
Thanks for the tip.

I don't prefer the synthetic solution--I just haven't figured out the natural one yet. I will try your advice.
>>
>>18096207
Yeah, those pesky human insecurities are definitely what makes us unique.
>>
>>18096219
i cant tell if your being ironic or agreeing with me.
>>
>>18096214
I have noticed the same. The more I fuck around with my brain chemistry, eventually I pay for it.
>>
>>18096224
Think you mean sarcastic, bud, but no, I'm agreeing with you. :)
>>
>>18096242
just be sure to be careful, all this shit fries your brain and you start having hiccups in consciousness.
>>
>>18096255
its like there's frames dropped in your thinking. but you still get to the same answer.
>>
So I've got this thing kinda like what OP describes, I just focus on a point in my body, and then I get this weird sensation on it, like a ball of...something expanding and contracting across my skin.
Any ideas what THAT is and if it's useful?
>>
>>18096255
Careful's one of my many fake middle names. I'm just not sure if you meant to reply to me or >>18096231
>>
File: 1471433248492.jpg (197KB, 914x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1471433248492.jpg
197KB, 914x1200px
>>18096207
The only way to know an item of physical reality, is to change it, and observe its ambient oscillations.

Humanity asked the question: "what IS consciousness?" Our pineal resonance state began to fluctuate as a result, diverging from its "peak" state. It was working just fine, before we got the clever idea as a species to start tinkering with it, what with self awareness and all that.

That said, I don't regret it one bit. 10 / 10 would tinker with consciousness again.
>>
>>18096277
its the apple in the tree of life.
>>
File: consciousness-expansion-770x578.jpg (172KB, 770x578px) Image search: [Google]
consciousness-expansion-770x578.jpg
172KB, 770x578px
>>18096273
Unlike your computer monitor, which refreshes at a constant 60hz rate, organic information receptacles ("you") refresh their update rates at all different kinds of values, overlapping, and not necessarily at a single frequency. Cuttlefish are a great example of this, because their update rate causes a fluctuation in their skin that's within our visible spectrum. We can see what they do with their chi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1T4ZgkCuiM

You're doing the same thing, but you're not a Cuttlefish, so it's not as vibrant. At least, in our visible spectrum.

As you focus your awareness on various parts of your body, those parts change the rate at which information is sent to your brain, and then back throughout the rest of your consciousness system. What you're changing isn't the color of your skin, like a Cuttlefish. What your changing is the very act of receiving information at all, like changing the frequency rate of your computer monitor. (Not color, but update rate.)

Humans are as excellent at this, as Cuttelfish are at changing colors.

You can actually focus your awareness outside your body as well, and people who are very aware of this skill can see where it is you're focusing your awareness. They're mostly actors, those trained in this skill.

There's some truth to the whole bit, that psychics are just acting. Well. Yah.

>But it works.
>>
File: 2h5sD7b.gif (2MB, 884x1300px) Image search: [Google]
2h5sD7b.gif
2MB, 884x1300px
>>18096304
>>
Don't know how long I'll keep hanging around in this thread, but good luck to any and all who came here with sincere intentions and inquiries.
Not OP, just some schmuck poster.
>>
File: GPr4fQH.gif (2MB, 628x750px) Image search: [Google]
GPr4fQH.gif
2MB, 628x750px
>>18096309
>>
File: buGD2.jpg (175KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
buGD2.jpg
175KB, 1024x768px
>>18096314
>>
>>18096309
>>18096314
>>18096304

qigong is what you wanna look into.
>>
File: St.Michael1.jpg (237KB, 688x948px) Image search: [Google]
St.Michael1.jpg
237KB, 688x948px
>>18095324

You need to protect yourself before you advance.

"Glorious St. Michael, Prince of the heavenly hosts, who standest always ready to give assistance to the people of God; who didst fight with the dragon, the old serpent, and didst cast him out of heaven, and now valiantly defendest the Church of God that the gates of hell may never prevail against her, I earnestly entreat thee to assist me also, in the painful and dangerous conflict which I have to sustain against the same formidible foe. Be with me, O mighty Prince! that I may courageously fight and wholly vanquish that proud spirit, whom thou hast by the Divine Power, so gloriously overthrown, and whom our powerful King, Jesus Christ, has, in our nature, so completely overcome; to the end that having triumphed over the enemy of my salvation, I may with thee and the holy angels, praise the clemency of God who, having refused mercy to the rebellious angels after their fall, has granted repentance and forgiveness to fallen man.
Amen "
>>
File: Energy Flow.jpg (206KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Energy Flow.jpg
206KB, 1024x683px
>>18095324
Just do pic related, results are guaranteed. Trust me, I've been doing this every day for the past year.
>>
>>18096722
I've heard that pic related is a way to train your levitation skills. You need to feel the pressure in between your throat, and crown chakra's specifically, so it makes sense to use a rope to kind of "guide" your way into it, if that makes sense.
>>
>>18096728
Curious, ive considered trying this, but not sure if i want to invest into some rope without solid evidence. Have you tried it at all?
>>
Sounds a little bit like placebo, to maybe just a shifting of attention from the sensations of different parts of the body.

It could be prana but your description seems rather mild.

>SO what could all this mean?

It could mean that you can move this electric feeling around the body. That's all. It might really not mean much at all.

If you're trying to feel prana in the body, it can be a much more intense sensation, and it won't be about how you can shift it around and such. It will be about observing the already present flow of it through the body. Moving it around is another thing that shouldn't be concerned over unless you know what you're doing it for.

The euphoria you feel may be a sign that prana is moving to different parts of the body, and it can have a kind of sweet pleasurable sensation. If that's the case, then try breathing it up the spine and up out the top of your head. Then you'll really experience euphoria.

Do not, under any circumstances, try to do anything with the energy such as heal a portion of your body or some such. There is no need. The body and the energy itself has the intelligence to do what it needs to do just like its doing now. Prana should only be tinkered with when one understands the purpose for doing so and knows the techniques by which to do that.

Energy isn't a plaything. It's much more complex than that so practice caution.
>>
>>18096136
Don't give so much importance to the pineal gland. Not that it's not important, just that it's not the actual source of any spirituality.

Thing of the brain like an antenna that's "receiving" consciousness. The pineal gland is part of that antenna and has a specific function to create part of your experience of perception.

However, the real magic lies in consciousness. That's the true source of the human spirit.

And so whether the pineal gland may wither or atrophy, it isn't a barrier to spirituality. The body will nurture that gland when there is purpose for it, and the body will receive its nurturing from consciousness when there is purpose for it.

Forget about the big guys trying to suppress spirituality. That's no different from imagining the boogeyman that's going to harm you when you're asleep at night.

Spirituality is absolutely free and accessible to anybody because it is none other than your very own being. How far must you go to reach that? What kind of barriers could keep you from accessing your own being?
>>
>>18096841
>Do not, under any circumstances, try to do anything with the energy such as heal a portion of your body or some such. There is no need. The body and the energy itself has the intelligence to do what it needs to do just like its doing now.

Instincts are an amazing thing. Intelligence, passed through by way of DNA, storing BILLIONS of generations worth of interactions. Encoded in our instincts is the subconscious intelligence of almost every generation that's ever occurred on this planet, to varying degrees, except one:

This one.

Your instincts can't tell you about the life you haven't lived yet, because they haven't recorded that information through sex yet. This is why it is both natural, and the onus of the conscious mind to take healing into their own intention.

There's nothing to fear. Energy is a plaything. It's here for us to learn, and grow, adapt, and pass on what's valuable to the next generation through these intentional interactions. Some of which will involve making mistakes, and making things worse instead of better. Oopsy!

That would be evolution in a nutshell.
>>
>>18096892
There can be actual drastic consequences to playing with energy. It's easy to dismiss it all in the sake of appearing fearless, but to throw caution out would be to underestimate just how complex these systems of energies actually are, and to undermine the intricate, painstaking steps that the evolutionary process has taken to arrive where it is.

Learning, growing, adapting takes tremendous care and effort. And for the beginner, it's best to lead them to start from a place of caution and proper understanding. That is what teachers, teachings, and techniques are for. Tampering is fine but it should be prefaced with a warning. Just saying.
>>
>>18095324
>help i have an energy body
nothing out of the ordinary here
you're doing good
>>
File: 1471693114074.gif (656KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1471693114074.gif
656KB, 500x475px
>>18096932
Those aren't the words of a person who has embraced immortality through reincarnation.

Your death will be honored, as its echoes reinforce the structure of all DNA, and propels evolution forward another iteration. Nobody ever said it was going to be painless. And no species ever evolved without taking risks.

For the good of humanity as a whole, one should not use "might get hurt" as an excuse to shy away from opportunities to grow.

But yes. Everyone knows what the opposite face of the coin of life is. Everyone knows what healing can *also* be used for, if it's done in reverse.
>>
>>18095324

Have you done it with your forehead, OP? Have you felt how crazy the "vibrations" get up there? I have swirling, flapping, whirlwind type feelings up there every night. I can sorta control them, too.

I still haven't figured out what the bloody point behind any of this is. I can open my heart chakra, feel loads of happiness and love. The point to doing this is self evident. This vibration shit, though, seems to do nothing but give me vibrations.

I think the vibrations are essentially sex. A purer form of it, to be precise, that is removed from pleasure.
>>
>>18096957
>Those aren't the words of a person who has embraced immortality through reincarnation.

I have embraced it, and yet here exists a body that has a basic need for survival and continuation. As well as a desire for balance and an aversion towards pain. One cannot dismiss the relative concerns of the body over siding with the grand picture.

>Nobody ever said it was going to be painless. And no species ever evolved without taking risks.

Sure. But that doesn't mean that understanding can't be used to make that process easier and less painful. Evolution is also to use what's been learned to assess how to better deal with the future.

If you're going to start a fire, you can approach it without any knowledge whatsoever, or you can use whatever information is already out there that's been proven to work and be safe.

You can do it either way, it's really just a matter of your approach The advice of caution is just there to remind you that starting a fire can still blow up in your face. It certainly shouldn't stop you from trying though.
>>
File: 1471633487812.jpg (209KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471633487812.jpg
209KB, 1280x800px
>>18096978
>I think the vibrations are essentially sex. A purer form of it, to be precise, that is removed from pleasure.

Well. At its purest, sex is actually just two information streams combining to make versions of itself that are unique. Vibration is inherently tied to the concept of communication. The thing is, people these days associate vibration with frequency. There's a bit of a difference there.

A vibration can contain multi-frequencies. A single piano note may be aligned with a single frequency, but it has tone, which carries on the character of the piano itself, and contains spatial information about the piano's shape due to resonance.

A single vibration can contain an infinite amount of information. But it's meaningless unless you are attuned with another person. You can do this by each projecting your vibrational energy between each other. There are more than one ways to do this.

Lol. "Oh. So THAT'S why scientists haven't figured this all out yet." Yes. Humans can be shy. They like to keep a layer of technology between each other, so that they don't accidentally start mixing up each other's consciousness streams. The thought of using their own body as the experimental apparatus sounds too risky.

Except for certain groups, who are very knowledgeable about this sort of thing. But they have such strange security measures to navigate through first.
>>
>>18096989
This.
>>
File: 1471388779533.jpg (41KB, 364x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471388779533.jpg
41KB, 364x600px
>>18096989
I think we've successfully painted a picture of OP's options. Thanks for taking the route of "safe road," so I could present the same information through the lens of "dangerous road."
>>
>>18097021
Cool! Glad to offer the other side.
>>
Hey guys i'm so glad I stumbled upon this thread.
I didn't read everything but i read enough to feel obligated to contribute.

As you explore energy and consciousness, I implore you to seek out communication, interaction, understanding, and a true relationship with angels and the "ascended"

The best way i can describe them is beings of a higher vibration.

Angels are very capable of direct communication through numbers.

If you can attune yourself to angelic guidance you'll be able to communicate with them and recieve advice and knowledge directly and easily in everyday life and circumstances.

I'm sorry i probably sound like a tv ad, I'm just a very odd person trying desperately to communicate clearly without sounding insane.

Check out http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/p/index-numbers.html?m=1

It's a great resource tool to help you develop a relationship with the angels and the ascended.

Auspicious energies are everywhere and I could really use some help in helping people.

An attunment to energy is a definitive sign of potential for greater things but humanity as a whole can't progress without the whole of humanity.

There's far too much love for that so we're bound together by crazy beings like me with an "all for one and one for all" like mentality.

Unity, peace, and a beautiful eternity is what I and many others are working towards.

I implore you who feel a calling towards helping the "betterment" of things in general to develop communications with the angels at the very least and if you have the courage, seek out the ascended to learn and grow in power and potential.

The relm of consciousness we exist in is all sorts of interesting but it's not just a simulation.

The things we do affect the whole, especially when we are going into a higher consciousness.

Look at it like this, the collective of the universe is one.

As the universe is one, everything of it affects it...and were i to say much more i'd be droning on even more than I am.
>>
>>18097063
the fuckers are fickle and you have to constantly be aware of it if you don't wanna fuckup.
>>
If OP is still around, I know exactly what you mean. It's a sudden blur in vision while suddenly becoming more vigilant, a spasm in the nervs while your extremeties will jerk. Your eyes get bigger, you take in more breaths. To be honest, I've been able to do this since I was a young kid. I used to think it was bad for me because it seemed like adrennaline. But OP, the truth is is that we are both able to reinact the sudden "shocK" of a jump scare to a minor degree at will power. For me I can only do it so many times in sequence before losing the strength, then I have to "recharge". It works great when you need to wake up.
>>
rare earth magnets
>>
File: 1430630940944.jpg (408KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1430630940944.jpg
408KB, 1920x1080px
>>18095324
OP, does it feel like the sensation of dropping? Similar to rushing down a track on a roller coaster?

I've been able to consciously activate that sensation for as long as I can remember, but I don't know what exactly it is that I'm doing. And your experience sounds similar to mine, in that it's not unpleasant at all, and tends to weaken after repetition.
>>
bemp
>>
>>18097063

well, i've been getting this for more than 1 year now, at the beggining i only got the typical repeating numbers, i slowly got it to work to the point where the numbers i got made sense

now i have no idea what to do with this
>>
>>18095324
ill fukc u so hard my semen wil flow thru ur bloodstream u fucking retarded faggot
>>
File: Kirlian-photo-414x198.jpg (32KB, 414x198px) Image search: [Google]
Kirlian-photo-414x198.jpg
32KB, 414x198px
>>18095324
Hello OP. Pic related: Kirlian image showing electrons flowing thru a right hand.

There is a thing, called "mediunic pass", in which we transfer energy from one another, but to apply it you must be magnetically aligned, just like a magnet. Our bodies work in a electromagnetic fashion and to receive a magnetic pass feels just like the ASMR sensation depicted above. I don't know why people have such mysticism over "energy" and "vibrations". Fuck that. Think of it as physics, or call it Chi if you will.

Some people are conductive, some people are insulating, some can work like a capacitor, a group of people can make a battery, etc, but in very very subtle levels. Our brains are the most fascinating, it have a huge electrical potencial and out thoughts work in a wave/transmission fashion, but this is off-topic.
>>
>>18099004
hard, shitty translation:

"...so that any pain we feel are immediately helped by our hands which go to the place, establishing again the electrons balance: thats the natural, instinctive magnetic pass. Thats also why weak people naturally wants to hold hands with stronger people, like the sick do to the healthy. ...thats also why is not recommended that old people and children sleep on the same bedroom."
>>
Hello, this is 3.5 stuff is anybody a 4 out there?
>>
>>18098692

Thats a lovely feeling. It means you are magnetically aligned and when it happens you are in a full awareness state, ideal to meditate or to perform spiritual shit.

I have an experiment to you. First you gotta understand that this state is a magnetic alignment, when all energy (electrons) in your body is flowing in one direction, from your crown chakra to your hands. In normal states it flows from the left hand to the right. Our hands are our poles.

1. Find a volunteer, tell it to sit in a chair, erect spine, in the dark, with eyes closed and hands on top of the thighs, palms up.

2. Position your hands palmed together (like monks do) and put them under you chin, pointing up.

3. Don't close your eyes, but concentrate. HARD. Imagine the flow of energy coming from the "universe" into the top of your head and softly burning at your hands. Don't think of anything else, just elevate your thoughts. If you are on the state you described, it will be easy.

4. Open your hands over the head of the person, imagine you are passing your "Chi" from your palms towards its crown chakra. Imagine you are performin a magnetic alignment on the subject. Like when you rub a magnet on a screwdriver - move your hand sloooowly from the head to the open palms of the subject. Rejoin your hands and place them under your chin, like initial state.

5. Do it 3 or 4 times, but ALWAYS rejoin your hands together under your chin, to get more energy.

6. Now turn up the lights and ask the person what it felt. It's like a full-body ASMR massage, but don't hint it. Let them talk to you. It feels wonderful, and creates a great connection (not sexual, sorry) between you both.
>>
>>18099053
>when it happens

That's the thing though, senpai. It's not something that just happens, it's something I can do at will. I just want to know what, on a biological level, is happening when I do it.
>>
>>18099095
how did you confirm that this is what you were doing?
>>
>>18099105

Beyond what I wrote in >>18098692 I have no idea what the fuck it is, but I've always been able to do it. What OP was describing clicked with me, and I've never brought it up to anyone, much less knew anybody else could do it. I don't think it's anything mystical or spiritual, but I would like to know what it is on a biological or neurological level. I'd ask a doc to hook me up to an MRI or whatever while I do it, but A: that's expensive, and B: I don't think one would believe/understand what I'm talking about.
>>
>>18099051
I was going to ask you to elaborate, but something tells me I don't need to.
>>
>>18095324
I usually suck dick or grab my sister's tits for this
>>
>>18098965
Establish a clear relationship.
Utilize your understanding of their messages to strengthen it as well as practical advice in situations.

Don't be so heavy about it.

The clearer your connection, the better your communication, the easier advice and etc...can be understood and used, all in divine time though.
>>
>>18095324
I know exactly what you are talking about. It's like you can willfully relax your muscles and you get this euphoric wave over your body

I do it in meetings when I feel myself falling asleep. Perks me right up

If you do it right before you orgasm, it makes it twice as good...
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.