[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever had a demon inside of you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.jpg (51KB, 960x669px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
51KB, 960x669px
have you ever had a demon inside of you?
>>
>>18094982
yes, but his name was Daemon

his 9 inch throbbing cock was something else my dude
>>
File: boys.jpg (71KB, 856x509px) Image search: [Google]
boys.jpg
71KB, 856x509px
>>
>>18094982
this guy daemon was inside of me once. that's a one night stand I'll never forget
>>
File: 1463607335564.jpg (88KB, 542x881px) Image search: [Google]
1463607335564.jpg
88KB, 542x881px
>>18094999
>>18095004
>>
File: latest.jpg (74KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
74KB, 400x262px
>>18094999
>>18095004

Idk if you guys are talking about me, but I am the one with the knotted cock, and my dick definitely more than 9 inches long.

9 inches before you take the knot, maybe...
>>
>>18095004

wrong. I'm a virgin.

Still a virgin because of how you cried afterwords and told me that I raped you.

-_-
>>
>>18094982
One time, I met this guy, he seemed pretty chill, but he said something weird about snakes. I let him bugger me anyway.
>>
>>18095001
U can just the filthy spirit inside him
Source?
>>
>>18094982
Yeah, but then I started taking my medication.
>>
>>18094982
Yeah, let me tell you that I've never felt so good after defecating before.
>>
I'm currently playing host to Lucifer the light bringer prince of darkness.

That mythological character is how you would best understand the entity. Trying to describe it as it actually is is fairly difficult. Imagine the worst that hp lovecrafts mind could come up with and you are half way there.
Lucifer suffices as a sufficient description.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTc5J1saYoo
>>
i cant stop jerking off
>>
>>18095383

That's basically what they do to your body...

...you seek sexual release from anything as conveniently as possible...

...not much different day for most...

...in fact, most of the population has steady possessions throughout the day and lack memory due to the demon utilizing brain functions.
>>
>>18095371
>Lucifer being even anywhere near as bad as lovecraft's milder imaginations.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
[spoiler]inhale[/spoiler]
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
>>
Well, I did eat an omelette with hatch chile in it after a night of heavy drinking. Wasn't a demon in me but sure as fuck felt like one.
>>
>>18094982
your mom desu
>>
>>18095371
In what way are you hosting him?
>>
one time she brought her husband :D
>>
>>18094982
yes

i've been possessed by kek for about 3 years now
>>
>>18095371
>suffices as a sufficient description
slow down there my pretentious friend
>>
n it was the other way around i captured a demon and raped it with my 12 inch monstercock now its under my control
>>
>>18098133

pretty sure he's in anon's anus, anon
>>
>>18094982
Yes, it is a demon called Procrastination and it is currently possessing, please to god send help
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.