[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird Receipts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: sdf.png (4MB, 2256x2204px) Image search: [Google]
sdf.png
4MB, 2256x2204px
Hello /x/. So at my job (as a waiter for a restaurant) A girl wrote some strange things on the back of two receipts. At first I was just gonna take it as doodle but it looks too much like sentence structure. Me and a couple of other people have already been working on "decoding" it. Here is our progress so far in a pastebin: http://pastebin.com/f95tCPLF And if you would like to join the discord and help there feel free to: https://discord.gg/x6wx5
>>
>>18094278
>>
>>18094278
>>18094287
>>
>>18094287
>>18094290
i'm leaving atm but if i remeber correctly those are celtic or wiccan runes
or runes blatantly copied from stilton "travel into the fantasy kingdom" or whatever was the actual translation
I'll be back later to lock into it
Keep the thread up!
>>
File: ss+(2016-09-02+at+05.12.05).jpg (80KB, 721x391px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-09-02+at+05.12.05).jpg
80KB, 721x391px
>>18094290
Tried drawing all over it
>>
>>18094304
>>18094290
>>18094287
you are reading the runes upsidedown btw
>>
finds scribbles on piece of scrap paper, MUST BE PARANORMAL
>>
>>18094352
>find something weird
>THERE'S NO REASON TO THINK THAT'S WEIRD

piss off
>>
>>18094352
It looks too much like sentence structure to be just scribbles
>>
>>18094278
She probably tried to put a curse or something on someone who was shitty. Getting them to sign a paper made to curse them would be effective I guess
>>
>>18094278
This is unlikely, but just as a check:

Do you live in or near Nashville, and was this girl black and overweight?
>>
>>18094352
Strange though. Why would anyone write something like this on a receipt? In a restaurant? I'm sure the girl had something to tell...
>>
>>18094419
Why not?
If I knew runes I'd graffiti/scribble it around
>>
>>18094415
Yes, I actually do live near Nashville, how did you know that?
>>
>>18094439
Had a slightly similar story arc about a year back involving a friend who lives out there and also worked as a server in a restaurant. Didn't except it to be more than coincidence, though (not that this comes near proving it isn't, of course).

Can you describe the girl to me to the best of your ability? Were you her waiter, or someone else? Also, this is even less likely to match up, but what restaurant did this happen at (my friend worked at an Olive Garden at the time, but even if it's the same girl, I assume she probably eats other places from time to time).
>>
>>18094278
>>18094439
He knows that basically because you are a dumbfuck who's left the restaurant's name visible on the receipt, so he only had to search Google Maps before starting to roleplay your dumb ass.
>>
>>18094470
Oh. Actually did not really scrutinize those images much. Guess that answers the "what restaurant" question, then. But now that I have scrutinized them a bit, I will confirm that the information about where you live is attainable via Google Maps, and I can offer no real proof that I DIDN'T just do exactly as this anon said. But I will continue to insist that I didn't, and would still like to have a description of the girl who wrote on the receipt just in case.
>>
File: 1472049596287.png (41KB, 1790x1640px) Image search: [Google]
1472049596287.png
41KB, 1790x1640px
>>18094278
Somebody's probably just messing about, the scribbles are a mixture of runes from different alphabet systems including Pecti-Wita, Phoenician and Ancient South Arabian.
>>
>>18094488
I don't remember what she looked like but I will try to remember, I only noticed what she wrote later
>>
>>18094505
You were her server, then? Did she say much to you at all? Any interactions or impressions whatsoever that you can recall would help. Again, the woman I'm thinking was black, so if she wasn't, that would be a giveaway that we're not dealing with the same person here, despite the oddness of two rather similar things occurring at Nashville restaurants.
>>
>>18094517
I see a lot of people everyday so I wouldn't remember what everyone looks like. I didn't really see what she wrote until my shift was over
>>
>>18094525
Damn. Well, hopefully you can recall something about her. In the interests of potentially jogging memory, my friend described her as black, overweight, speaking with a deliberately soft voice that required the listener to lean in a bit to hear her, and probably in her twenties (although she apparently was capable of looking haggard as all fuck from time to time, to the point where my friend assumed unquestioningly that she was over fifty on his first encounter with her).

And: I'm sure this will be dismissed as roleplaying faggotry, but if it's been a few days since you got the receipts and you haven't had at least one episode of really fucking weird waking mental states and/or dreams, that would greatly increase the odds that these two occurrences were unrelated.
>>
I think I got it.

STEP 1: Trial and error with the most likely 3 letter words.

????? ??AN??N
??N?? AND ?A??

????? ??AN??N
???? ???N? A ?????
???? AND CAN ??

STEP 2: Use a cryptogram analyzer or hangman solver online.

????? SWANSON
??N?S AND ?A??S

????? SWANSON
S?O? ???N? A ?????
???? AND CAN ??

STEP 3: Trial and error with "OO", "EE" and "LL" for the double letters. It didn't take long to see penis and balls when I tried "LL". I guess my mind is a little corrupt.

??LL? SWANSON
PENIS AND BALLS

??LL? SWANSON
S?OP B?IN? A BI???
?I?L AND CAN ??

STEP 4: Fill in the rest, making sure it all still fits.

?ELLI SWANSON
PENIS AND BALLS

?ELLI SWANSON
STOP BEING A BITCH
GIRL AND CAN UP

I'm kind of sorry I went through this trouble, only to find this.
I wish the writer and Swanson the best, though.
>>
>>18094762
My guess is it means

TELL SWANSON
PENIS AND BALLS

TELL SWANSON
STOP BEING A BITCH
GIRL AND MAN UP

I was honestly not expecting that. I have no idea who Swanson is, maybe she hates someone named Swanson or looks like Ron Swanson from Parks and Rec?
>>
"there's always something weird going on"
>>
File: mad donnas.png (263KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mad donnas.png
263KB, 1920x1080px
>>18094278
>>
>>18094287

Bottom right word looks like "balls" lol
>>
>>18094290

Looks like it says "Balls" at the end there.
>>
>>18094861
"Telli Swanson" I think "Telli" is a name not "tell"
>>
>>18098661
Actually wait no that's not the same symbol for "T" It's likely Kelli Swanson based on what letters are used and which ones aren't
>>
>>18098674
So it says
"Kelli Swanson
penis and balls

Kelli Swanson
stop being being a bitch
girl and man up"
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.