[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone saw that the chipchan cams are down?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: chipchan-final.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
chipchan-final.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
Chipchan's cams are down with a NAME_NOT_RESOLVED error. Did anyone see this as well?

> Pic is final snapshot of chipchan
>>
what's up with the 18~20 written on the sign? can someone translate?

cam's been down for about 31hrs
>>
>>18094086
I know, I hope someone can translate this final image soon.
>>
Maybe the 18~20 is some sort of date or time idk I've been checking all of her cams for the last day
I hope she's ok
>>
??? (not sure if the hanguls are right though, I have zero knowledge on Korean)
>>
>>18094247
lol forgot to attatch
>>
How many threads about this do we need?
>>
methinks 중곤조 is a name

18~20 is the time for 중곤조 to go home?
Is chip-chan 중곤조?
>>
>>18094260
Well, I suppose its kinda a shock to the people the monitor her and they have not been down for this long before.
Also, did anyone see her eat/drink anything that she may have ended her life with? anything? before the cams went down?
>>
Interesting ,this may be the end of the chip chan saga
>>
well, something may have happened, someone should try to translate that final image
>>
I'm bad at korean, but ill try to translate
in 18~20 hours, focus(?)
without waking him/her(subject of sort, probably refering to the boy in the bottom right) for a second i will make it lose its consciousness.
in every 1~2 hours if it complains to wanting to go to bathroom its life will be taken away
>>
>>18095398
Also can someone catch me up on this, interested.
And that translation is VERY BROAD, expect someone else to correct it or have a better version i guess
>>
>>18095398
oh shit, that does not sound good, if anyone has time to compare all her othe rmessages and compare them with this one to see if they match up, do that thing
>>
>>18095398
After doing some research on who chip chan is, ive come up with a better translation (i think)
"Watch me for 18~20 hours, I wont wake up a second to lose consciousness. Every 1~2 hours if i am wanting to go to the bathroom i will murder? something" Something like that
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 640x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 640x615px
I got this from the other tread, I don't know.
>>
File: chipchan.png (39KB, 855x194px) Image search: [Google]
chipchan.png
39KB, 855x194px
another translation from Reddit (yes, I know, a cancerous place but they have native Korean speakers)
>>
We don't need two threads. Go here
>>18091914
>>18091914
>>18091914
>>
>>18094065
Maybe she's finally starting mukbangs, this shit's getting old.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.