[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if it was right to post this here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (17KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 443x332px
Does anyone know about the case of Gabriela Rico? There wasn't much coverage on it. The girl was accused by the media of having a mental disorder. She was having a breakdown about everything that had happened to her during the past years of how she was kidnapped by the elite and of how they took part in cannibalism.
>>
File: schizophrenia-written-on-paper.jpg (47KB, 700x526px) Image search: [Google]
schizophrenia-written-on-paper.jpg
47KB, 700x526px
>>
Source? Vid? Link? Backstory?

Who the fuck is Gabriela Rico?

Fuck sake bro.
>>
Look it up on YouTube, she was making a scene in an expensive hotel and the police supposedly took her to a mental asylum in Argentina even though this occurred in Mexico.
>>
She was a girl who was supoosedly abducted by a group of wealthy people from Sonora, Mexico, that tortured her and forced her to watch as they practiced cannibalism on homeless children. She even says that in one of the meetings of this group there was Carlos Slim, the wealthiest person in Mexico and one of the top 10 wealthiest people in the world, and the Queen of England. She cracked in a hotel in Monterrey and was supposedly taken to an asylum on that same city, but her current whereabouts are unknown as some people that have investigated the subject say that she doesn't appear in the patient list of said asylum. Most probably just a schizofrenic girl, but the part about her whereabouts is a little weird. I do believe that certain groups in Mexico are more than capable of doing this but I highly doubt that Slim was involved, or the Queen of England for thar matter.
>>
I mean think about it, if you were filthy rich you would probably see eating humans as a delicacy
>>
>>18093531
Not really
>>
>>18093543
You are a poor fuck, what would you even know?
>>
Schizophrenia or Illuminati conspiracy? Or both!?
>>
I thought cannibalism and secrect cult meetings is common among the elite...
>>
>>18093543
Well, the concept of "whatever your heart's desire" when you can get nearly anything already becomes an abstract concept for us peasants to grasp.
Pedorings, cannibalism, ritualistic high-production plays with real deaths (sacrifice), all not beyond the realm of a single eccentric rich individual(s).
And there are lots of rich and powerful people.
>>
There was a guy that spoke about the subject on YouTube, he said that she was probably an MK ultra that escaped and managed to regain her mental freedom with difficulty. He said that the mental disorder is probably due to the trauma they caused her to be able to control her. Although what she speaks of sounds like nonsense it reminds me of the case of Arizona Wielder (an alleged ex Mk Ultra that speaks of the supposed Illuminati rituals)
>>
All of this would have been avoided if western countries refused to follow Judeo Christian religions and America wasn't discovered.
>>
>>18093563
Am rich. Can confirm that we totes eat people. I had bbq telemarketer for lunch, and din dins will be organic used car salesman.
>>
>>18093522
Remember that time The Queen and her husband kidnapped 10 kids from Canada, and they were never seen again?

Peperidge Farm remembers.
>>
>>18093573
I agree. Not a totally far fetched idea.

The Aztecs - whose mestizo descendants are now Mexicans - practiced ritual sacrifice and cannibalism, which was *not* driven by starvation. They *wanted* to kill people. Some scholars think the aristocratic class ate human flesh as a 'status symbol' and method of terrifying lower classes into obedience.

Anyone remember that Chinese dude who was caught smuggling dead foetuses so that they could be eaten as part of a bizarre 'traditional medicine'?

Egyptian mummies were eaten in small amounts - again, often as medicinal preparations - in the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries in Europe and Asia.

African muti involves the ritual sacrifice of children, and consumption of the body parts. African immigrants to Europe have gone to prison for it.

During the Cultural Revolution, there were occurrences of Chinese peasants in more backward parts of the country (we're talking illiterate people living in Medieval-type conditions, no radio, no phone) ate the flesh of political witch-hunt victims - and not from hunger, but a belief that this was the ultimate punishment for the victim.
>>
>>18093485
What the actual fuck kind of stock photo is that?

Is that from a textbook or something? Why can't I sleep?
>>
>>18093531
>>18093569
>>18093573

Maybe, maybe not, but you're not going to eat some scrawny kid full of meth and pollutants that you dragged off the street.

Billionaire psychopaths aren't going to eat crappy meat. They would probably farm people specially. If they were eating people for kicks. Which I don't think they do, personally.
>>
>>18093675
Then you don't know about the Dutrox case in Belgium.
>>
>>18093573
Pretty much this. Most pedorings have support of filthy rich investors. A lot of them happen to be politicians and ceos
>>
>>18093480
In all honesty, billionaires for the most part are very boring individuals. They're net worth is in the billions but they can't just up and take their billions and run. They'd get sued out the yazoo. Most of their money gets cycled back into their businesses. Some are into Greek, Pagan and Egyptian Gods because that's their idea of being elitist I suppose. 97% of them are atheists anyway, yet most are humanitarians and environmental philanthropists, even the billionaire bank execs. That's why Donald Trump should be our next president. He really does care about our country, believe it or not.

It's the multi-multi-millionaires that you have to look out for. Many of them are elitist scum (Roger Ailes, the British Royal Family, the Clintons, Angela Merkel). There's a reason they'll never be billionaires.
>>
>>18093721
>believe it or not
Not
>>
File: 1451709020587.jpg (55KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
1451709020587.jpg
55KB, 500x446px
>>18093768
good goy

>>18093480
Once you are declare clinically insane no one believes you anymore
>>
>>18093721
Dude, the billionaire bank executives are *not* humanitarians. You're talking about people who crash economies and impoverish millions of people just to make a fast buck on CDOs with insane gearing ratios and risk levels, bought on margin with other folks' money. They blew the finances of numerous US cities in the 2008 crash, getting them into permanent debt from the which they cannot possibly recover. They lost the pensions of teachers, firefighters, all kinds of folks.

Look at Soros - he has literally crashed entire currencies and national stock markets, bankrupting some nations, just to make fatter profits. And his 'charity' work involves funding BLM racists, La Raza racists, and bussing in paid rioters in Ferguson and Baltimore.

The major investment banks were behind the rise in commodity foodstuff prices from 2008 onwards that caused widespread malnutrition and contributed to political instability across the third world, from Egypt and Tunisia to Venezuela and Thailand.

The major investment banks did this because they strong-armed trillions in TARP and quantitative easing money from the US treasury (via the Fed) and they had so much money to play with, they couldn't get fast enough returns on the forex or in their usual exchanges or in treasuries. So they bought up half the world's food supply in advance (via factoring and commodities futures) so they could make an obscene profit on it. They caused the price of groceries in the USA to rise by 50% since 2008, and caused millions of people in the Third World to starve. All so that the billionaire bank executives didn’t have to see their incomes drop by so much as a cent.

Now the scumbags in the World Bank are trying to push an agenda of global water privatisation. In the name of profit, water will no longer be a human right, if they have their way.

Billionaire bankers = pure evil
>>
>>18093611
Also if Africa, sand nigs, curry nigs, and chinks(not Japan tho) didn't exist.
>>
>>18093964
I don't see Hindu equivalent of builderberg meetings. There's no club of Rome for Buddhists and there are no zulu skull and bones society trying to take over the world.

It's all about desert religions and their bullshit groups and symbols.
>>
>>18093721
Fun fact: FEC filings show that Hillary Clinton got $48,500,00 in recent campaign contributions from Wall Street financiers.

Donald Trump got $19,000 from Wall Street. That's about 2 thousand times less than Hillary. Wall Street is with Her.

Funnily enough, there's a conspiracy theory doing the rounds right now saying that Hillary has been attending a Luciferian coven in California every month for many years, where (so the theory goes) she drinks human blood in the company of wealthy elite types.

Hillary's so in with the establishment, that after I've had a few beers, I could almost believe a rumour like that. You never quite know what revelations we'll read about her next in the newspapers. Vince Foster's suicide, Whitewater, covering up Bill's rapes, selling US uranium to Russia, selling cruise missiles to the Saudis, her gf Huma being Muslim Brotherhood...

Hell, Hillary was in the CFR, Bill went to Bohemian Grove, Hillary was even a Rhodes Scholar (which ties her to the CIA in the minds of some conspiracy buffs). I would not be surprised if she ate babies like smores, while wearing a pantsuit with Moloch's face printed all over...
>>
>>18094044
Shit, that was supposed to say forty eight million, five hundred thousand dollars. Missed out the last zero because typing on potato.
>>
It's not MK Ultra or anything like that. There are actual wealthy people from Mexico and even from the US that pay drug cartels so that they kidnap people for them to torture and even eat in the most extreme cases. I remember reading about a girl from Bolivia that was kidnapped by the Zetas and brought to Mexico for a prostitution ring. At first it was just that, but then she was sold to an unknown american that tortured her frecuently, and she even recals about a time that she was forced to attend the party of a mayor from a town that demanded to eat one of the people they had, so they gave him a roasted little girl. Nothing satanic, nothing about Illuminati or anything like that. Just human beings at their fucking worst.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.