[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 354
Thread images: 47

File: images[1].jpg (8KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
8KB, 276x183px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

New Thread: >>18083373
>>
Finally on time. Maybe I can..for once...get a read around here

>itsbeen84years.gif
>>
>>18089650
Oops...
Previous thread: >>18083373
>>
>>18089657

you're nnot allowed, sorry
>>
File: 1472866711451.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472866711451.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
Aquaris
Male
general love reading please
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 275x206px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 275x206px
>>18089662
>>
Simplifying my inquiry from the previous thread:
Should Strength be 8 or 11, or does it matter? The fact that this was changed worries me.

If folk are just doing readings here, that's fine -- I'll go ask elsewhere.
>>
>>18089606
Sure.

>It may feel like you're struggling to just get through. Especially after some long-term relationship (family, friend, lover? Not sure) either ended or changed. It will be challenging, but if you keep with it, in the end it will help you to find a sense of purpose.
>>
>>18089680
No, this thread is also for theory discussion.

Anyway, essentially it doesn't even matter except based on your personal preferences and any beliefs you have connected to these designations within tarot.

I like strength as 8 and justice as 11.
>>
>>18089687 here. I assume you can only yes/no? If so, I can't think of any questions for you in return. But I hope I've helped.
>>
>>18089689
This was my inclination as well. Since I'm just starting out I just wanted to make sure I wasn't tainting my study with incorrect assumptions.

Thanks anon
>>
So how many readers does /div/ even have
>>
File: 2099843_460s.jpg (28KB, 460x498px) Image search: [Google]
2099843_460s.jpg
28KB, 460x498px
female
Scorpio
Billy

general future reading I guess
>>
File: 1.jpg (18KB, 236x333px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
18KB, 236x333px
>>18089869
+1 (but i'm not available for now)
>>
>>18089904
Nah i mean like in total
>>
male
Leo
Deow

I have an urge to flee home and abandon my family's troubles. Should I remain (for now) or go?
>>
>>18089909
get on yo horse mthafka
>>
Male, Scorpio, 18. Call me Michael.
She's Female, Cancer, 19. Call her Caitlyn.

I really just want to know how she really feels and what I should do next.
>>
>>18089900
not good
>>
>>18089921
did the cards tell you this?
>>
File: ???.gif (678KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
???.gif
678KB, 300x169px
Why do we get so many love queries
>>
>>18089957
Welcome to div
>>
>>18089957

Because we're all forever alone - but our spirits haven't been broken to the point of losing hope.
>>
>>18089941
yes i didn't look into details but the answer was obvious
>>
>>18089969
obvious? in what way? Sorry if I am overly inquisitive. It's just I feel obligated to stay home. I feel like I need to enter arguments my sisters have with their boyfriends or intervene when my father starts drinking. I feel I need to see the details.
>>
>>18089957
Most of 4chan is very young.

Sometimes I think of asking for a general love reading because I'm in my mid-twenties and have never actually been in a relationship but I'd just be within the same sea of piss that is all love reading requesters.
>>
Ares
Male
Should I break up with her?
>>
>>18089998
I didn't want to get into details or include this in the reading its kinda crossing the line wanted to keep it to the card that was riding a horse through green scenery molding reality to your will. ik the obligations you feel of im you from the future we screwed up the obligation still chains me and i regret not acting on i cant go any deeper family guy stewier and brian from further further future stop going on hahaha all i can say is do tf u want dont forget that
>>
Might do some stichomancy readings in a bit, I'll be home in about 45 minutes.
>>
File: why is 8 and 11 switched.png (651KB, 1009x411px) Image search: [Google]
why is 8 and 11 switched.png
651KB, 1009x411px
>>18090060
Knight of Earth?
I mean, disks... that would fit the scenery and a figure on horseback, as well as making sense for your advice. You sound high :T

>>18089680
This is a damn good question by the way. I've been reading for years and never understood why the two cards are switched in different decks... I've gone with 11 myself, but I'm honestly unsure about this one. Just pick whichever unless you feel like some serious research into the origin of that inconsistency...

annnny ways
anyone who wants a tarot reading, just link to this post and put the following:

*A brief description of your personality, or if the target is someone else, their personality

*A serious question that isn't yes/no

>>18090090
Oohh, what book
>>
File: 20121122-110050.jpg (46KB, 240x432px) Image search: [Google]
20121122-110050.jpg
46KB, 240x432px
>>18090097
Oh hold on I never looked at the wikipedia hahah
It's actually simple

"Strength is traditionally the eleventh card and Justice the eighth, but the influential Rider-Waite-Smith deck switched the position of these two cards in order to make them a better fit with the astrological correspondences worked out by the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, under which the eighth card is associated with Leo and the eleventh with Libra. Today many decks use this numbering, particularly in the English-speaking world. Both placements are considered valid."
>>
File: YangWenli.gif (575KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
YangWenli.gif
575KB, 500x376px
>>18090097
introvert, shy, smart, logical based, kind of an assburger, stem master race ,
i want some advice to reach happiness/fullfilment/etc
im kinda in a neutral state i dont have much bad things to worry about but i dont have much things to be happy for

also might i interest you in a really crazy dream? i have it ready for pastebin
>>
File: Gorillaz.full.1382800.jpg (80KB, 825x815px) Image search: [Google]
Gorillaz.full.1382800.jpg
80KB, 825x815px
>>18090097
>>18090097
i am calm, i can understand people's feelings like it's magic i am introverted but i can be social if i want to

what will happen this month?
>>
>>18090097

Just got a hair cut and I hate it.
Short hair. Kind of impulsive, Like adventure and kind of distant in expressing my feelings

Is leaving a good idea or will I find success where I am at?
>>
>>18090123
>female
>short hair
abolutelywretched.jpeg
>>
>>18090131
I think short hair can be cute on girls but I was growing it out and the hairstylist completely ignored what I wanted and chopped it all off DX.
>>
Apologies for the slowness I'm a bit drunk so typing takes me considerably longer hahah

>>18090114
You need to start being more egocentric. Put yourself first more
That's just my own sight; it's obvious enough I don't need cards as focii to see that

5 of disks

Repetitive work and lots of it. The grind. That's what I'm seeing in this five of disks. Applying yourself to the extent you should is difficult, due to boredom from too much time spent studying, working, etc.

However, it is clearly worth it. Follow your obvious opportunities in this time of no lack, and no intense emotions. This is perfect for establishing yourself financially. Find comfort and peace in the prosaic aspects of life. Be zen about things. Follow your desires logically as best as possible but never let them run you in the moment

The best personality to cultivate is a relaxed but confident one. Focused and noticeably present but slightly removed, happy but not excited... You find a balance in between extremes, and all you lack is the confidence to put yourself out into the world more. Why shouldn't you be confident? Look at other people that are confident... Do they all deserve that confidence? Of course not! So, there's no reason you can't manufacture your own confidence.

You think you don't deserve things because you have failed and don't apply yourself as much as you want to, but as soon as you let go of that albatross around your neck so to speak, you will apply yourself with enthusiasm and your successes will begin to overshadow past failures....

I don't really look at dreams much, that's a different person who's busy right now
Besides, I need to do the other readings..
>>
File: Atleast.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Atleast.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>18090171
thanks for the read
it was a pretty crazy dream but possible guides interference somwhere along (i think i can kinda recognize them now)
but whatever, people be busy
>>
>>18090171
OH! OH! I'm drunk too. Can I get a drunk reading? They're my favorite
>>
File: betty_new.png (7KB, 192x267px) Image search: [Google]
betty_new.png
7KB, 192x267px
>>18090097
I want a reading for me and my S/O... my personality is quite loud and extroverted, impulsive, hyper, but also genuinely loving, caring, and considerate of others...theirs is also quite loud and extroverted but hides a very delicate and weak interior...also very kind hearted and considerate, hard working...a bit strange and easily depressed but an all around really great guy.

my query is, he is my first boyfriend and he was predicted to me through a tarot reading which is why I ask tarot about us from time to time...I would just like to.see what spread you get for our relationship... what we could do to improve it, what our future is...anything you could tell me would be greatly appreciated! I would mostly like to know what he honestly thinks of me...thank you
>>
File: Gorillaz__Smoke_by_reynaruina.jpg (164KB, 900x654px) Image search: [Google]
Gorillaz__Smoke_by_reynaruina.jpg
164KB, 900x654px
>>18090118
>>18090118

5 of disks and Ace of wands

Oh man, this part of your life could be such an adventure. You 're gonna have a lot of fun and a lot of... not-so-fun... this may sound harsh, but... the more you struggle, the more difficulty you take on and the more loss you endure, the stronger you'll get. Never give up.
That's the absolutely overwhelming message I'm getting here.

You will be tested, the more you strive toward things you really want, but it will be good testing. You're gonna start seeing a lot of change happen. Change is good, especially if you can drive it...
The Ace of wands suggests a fiery and creative will, and I'm sure if you combine your determination with your imagination and your resolve, you can easily think your way out of a bad situation.

The calmness is really good. You're going to experience a lot, and it's important that you remain calm. Try using your empathic sense in a more interesting way. Hang out in many groups of different people, if you can...

This is the start of new things for your future, as seen in the ace, and the confrontation with stuff from your past, which has haunted you too long
You're stronger now. Never hesitate to act if it seems like a good idea. The ace, the positive card here, benefits from spontaneity, following impulses and so on...

The five is negative and an enemy, but a good and challenging one. I think things will be very cathartic, and you will continue to develop your ego in a healthy way

One last thing - you may need to stand up for yourself or others at certain times. Don't hesitate to do so, or your strength will diminish
>>
>>18090216
i see
thank you very much for the reading it is very appreciated
>>
File: betty-boop-f12-39.gif (24KB, 175x217px) Image search: [Google]
betty-boop-f12-39.gif
24KB, 175x217px
>>18090184
you're welcome. another time, yeah

>>18090190
yes

>>18090123
Is leaving a good idea? 10 of disks and 4 of disks

Wellllll, that's an overwhelming yes for many reasons, but I'm concerned that I may have been reading for the second half of your question which was the opposite :l

Can you rephrase? The cards are like genies, you kinda have to watch your questions
At least for me hah
Can you rephrase?

>>18090165
Hah might've been me XD
I've been here a long time and done lots of romance readings and I remember betty boop
Even given hundreds of people, I doubt I'd see two people choose her hahahahha

This gif courtesy of "justboopit.com"
ahahahah oh wow

okay getting back on track here's what the cards say

You: 7 of cups, Adjustment
Him, 5 of disks, 2 of disks

this is actually a complex and subtle thing that i don't know i can handle right now...

im gonna go eat and sober up a bit and then get to a few readings before bed hopefully
>>
>>18090255
Sure, will I find success if I stay in this city?
>>
>>18090255
Took me a minute to remember a question. When will I meet my next girlfriend/SO?
>>
File: DirectionsofOrientation.gif (46KB, 600x704px) Image search: [Google]
DirectionsofOrientation.gif
46KB, 600x704px
>>18090190
okay before i go ill do this since its less serious and im drunk still

queen of disks basically saying that you're too down to earth and you gotta dream bigger.

you're grounded enough to go and do stuff that will be. turbulent. but
uh
uh
uh
uh

you can follow goals but you need to see what you want better to set better goals, better than before

also
you have to eat and exercise good
queen of the earth says so

AND!
don't get stuck in one place for too long

that
is bad

7 of swords

fuck
look out

!!!!
use your brain. strategize. organize. realize. uh. make it work.
you got this you know that you giot this

okay see everyone later probably

unless i just fall asleep hahahahahah
>>
>>18090284
Well shit. So much for >>18090276

This kinda sounds like it might pertain to a story idea I've been kicking around for a while. I mean, I'm trying to eat healthier and avoid ruts and all that shit but I'm kinda stuck anyway. Baby steps and shit

That reaction to the 7 of swords gives me some pause. What does that mean?

Also, I've been thinking about getting a wacom tablet to help with said project I assume this reading would be about. Should I get it or just keep the story as text? I'm not sure if my drawing talent would add to the story. Or if I should learn some coding and make it a game instead. Or enlist the help of someone that can draw/code
>>
File: blindfolded.jpg (117KB, 397x634px) Image search: [Google]
blindfolded.jpg
117KB, 397x634px
>>18090308
10 of disks and 3 of wands

learning that stuff would be good. that's definite
at first go with a few illustrations
one for each bit
draw in your free time

when you're decent, branch out from traditional fantasy drawing to pixel based fantasy drawing. learn spriting once you've already learned drawing and aesthetics

>>18090264
4 of cups and Princess of disks

seems like you'll have success either way
its not the place it is your self
deal with your own doubts and issues. Don't be selfishly blaming the place when you should be placing the blame on your self hahahahah
_____
sorry thats it for readings; i can't see anymore :/
wouldn't do justice to the seriousness of the queries to go in blind
i may be around tomorrow but no promises.

time for other readers.
gnight, /x/
>>
>>18090405
>>18090308
sorry im tired i meant this first project should be slightly illustrated, then you add more art every new thing you make. try not to focus for too long on one thing...
at first you should be experimenting somewhat they said
yawnnnn

youll figure it out
>>
>>18090412
>>18090405
Well that laid back, relaxed reaction is kind of confidence boosting at least. I didn't expect the retro sprite part, but it sounds like I should say fuck it and buy myself a tablet and do something with these ideas I get. Thanks for the read
>>
File: bane_in_batman__robin_1997.png (301KB, 604x557px) Image search: [Google]
bane_in_batman__robin_1997.png
301KB, 604x557px
>>18090097
Shy, Hands on, introvert

Future reading, and by future I'm talking the next few months (5-6?)
>>
>>18090097
Personality of person in question: basicaly the same as me outgoing honest passsionate impulsive
I feel very strongly about this person we both feel a strong physical and mental connection i've never felt this way before but age and timing seperated us.
Wondering what the future holds for us because i believe we belong together but it obviously isn't happening now
>>
>>18090039
If you have interesting query i might help with that reading thing.
>>
File: 11534546.png (259KB, 645x1247px) Image search: [Google]
11534546.png
259KB, 645x1247px
when will i get a gf?
22 years old virgin, no friends, never held a girls hand
>>
>>18089957
Because you can control a lot of things in your life. You can work harder and smarter to get more money, to keep a job.
You can meditate and try to find some balance or inner peace... but, when something involves ANOTHER person you just cannot know what he or she is thinking.
And sometimes is rude to ask or even if you asked it's not clear. Or maybe the asking doesn't get you "what it's they gonna do?".

I think, from my perspective, that's the why.
>>
>>18090645
True, it's nearly impossible to tell what are their true feelings and what their actions would be.
You can know a person for years and be extremely close and yet there will still be a large distance between the two of you, so at some point you both may be planning getting old together and months later find that you're all by yourself.
>>
Heres a reading I need, what can I do to get rid of this spirit who wont go away no matter what I do. 27 year old capricorn
>>
>>18090674
That's the hard truth to swallow. Even if you put the biggest effort for that person, he/she can leave on the same second they get bored with you without any announcement. That's why a lot of people end up devastated or outright kill themselves over lost love because they've put their hopes and dreams into one person.
>>
File: mr.puppet.jpg (36KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
mr.puppet.jpg
36KB, 736x414px
>>18090097
Can you tell me something about my future as a guy who is capable of being a shaman,clairvoyant,voodoo master and so on?
>>
File: Empath.png (22KB, 179x417px) Image search: [Google]
Empath.png
22KB, 179x417px
Good evening /div/, how have we been? I had my martial arts action day, but missed the dinner due to a wardrobe malfunction. So here I am, all dressed up and nowhere to go, so I might as well do a few readings for my favourite people in the world.

>Name/Nickname
>Description and Defining Feature(s)
>Colour Shape combo
>Query
>Empath or Tarot

As always, love and good vibes be with you all.
>>
>>18090674
>>18090694
So true.
That's why most of the queries are about love, some insight inside the chaos of our doubts!
Even tho the people can leave at any moment and we should be prepared for that, it still hurts.
>>
File: 43577.jpg (157KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
43577.jpg
157KB, 500x705px
>>18090699
>Rich
>Tall, fat guy with green eyes and lighting scar across right hand palm
>Red Cross
>Is there any way out of this damned circle of thoughts? I wish to rise above myself but something grounds me with heaviest chains. A problem haunts my mind but i cannot find nor i do know how it looks like
>Tarot
Thanks in advance Empath
>>
>>18090704
Majority of love queries questions can be solved by asking person of interest. It's pointless to obsess over person who doesnt harbor the same feeling towards you as you're for him/her. You can really see how majority of querents are 16-20 year old people who believe in divination not as guidance but as obsolete thing which cannot be changed.
>>
>>18090696
I am that kind of person who literally laughs in the face of danger, I am also an ambivert that loves adventure and peace.
>>
>>18090699

I'm sorry you missed it u.u.
>>Name/Nickname
Oh! I'm the girl of the runes, so have a big hug first!
>>Description and Defining Feature(s)
Mhh, 5''6', dark brown eyes, dark brown hair, fair skin, chatty, slim, extroverted.
>>Colour Shape combo
green spiral
>>Query
I just met this guy, what can you tell me about him? We have had only a date.
>>Empath or Tarot
Empath! Or the one that you feel can be more accurate.
Thanks!
>>
>>18090711
Oh well, you actually had a point.
Things like "Is he interested?", "Will I meet a new bf?" are kind of easy to manage. But, when you are at that ages you do a lot of silly things to know "who is the one" or "who is the best". I giggle remembering my secondary school and the lot of games we used to do to "fully know the truth", because we didn't have so much internet as now.
So...well... kind of "part of having that age".
>>
>>18090699
Hi!
You can call me K
I'm of average height for a male so like 5'10, got dark blonde/brown hair and hazel eyes
Blue triangle
What will this school year bring to me and will I suceed in changing my class?
Whatever you feel suits it best, I think tarot maybe.
Thank you in advance
>>
>>18090699
Mia
Female, short hair, short stature, no real defining features.
Red circle in the middle of a brown square.
Empath; I would like you to look at my energy and see what's up. For example, I have put up some shields, and I would like to know if they're there, working as intended.

I am not sure if you'll take up more, but I also want to know if there's anyone in the future that I should steer clear of, or be wary of anything.

Thank you! Ask me for a reading if you wish; I'll take up almost anything.
>>
>>18090706
>Tarot Reading;Personal Specific
The Emperor
5 of Cups(r)
Ruled over by 4 of Swords
Counseled by Queen of Wands and Knight of Wands(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1kHb3i1nwTU
>>
>>18090721
Men, stupidity is evolving too fast.
>>
>>18090756
Because now we have the internet? Neh, I think it's not fostering anything. It was already there.
>>
>>18090699
>Artamus
>Tall, athletic, blue eyes, short brown hair, scruffy beard.
>red triangle
>Will there be romance in my life this year?
>Tarot
>>
>>18090715
>Empath Reading;Love Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s18JLOFjbd3l
>>
>>18090711
Asking doesn't necessarily work, and not only because they will never be 100% honest with you, but also that the same "I love you" could mean very different things in practice to different people, depending on their character and upbringing. And people often can't explain why they do certain things themselves, so it's even harder to "analyze" someone's words and actions. It's not really an obsession when you're scared of giving too much to someone who may screw you over.
>>
>>18090731
>Tarot Reading;Career Specific
King of Pents(r)
The Heriophant
Ruled over by 2 of Swords(r)
Counseled by Judgement and Knight of Cups(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Ny6L5ELLdg
>>
File: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (87KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
flat,550x550,075,f.jpg
87KB, 550x367px
>>18090699
Nina
I'm short & skinny, silly, brown eyes, medium brown hair
Pink elephant profile shape
Hi dear Empath, welcome back to the threads! Could you take a look at my energy/shield and how can I improve it? Seems that it's not as strong as I thought... Thanks in advance
>>
>>18090735
>Empath Reading;Energy Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0PEgRCqx2DP
>>
>>18090804
Thanks again, it does make sense. I have the decision between better class with people I don't like and worse class with people I enjoy being with. The love/romantic part also does, because of my nature and what i already feel. And the person in my family is probably my mother, she is a teacher and advises me to stay in the current class. I wrote to my principal if the move is possible so far and don't know what to do next. That's all feedback I can give, any things you can say about the cards now that you know the situation better?
>>
>>18090775
I laugh a lot with your reading Empath! It's absolutely accurate, and that's why it was so funny for me.
Yes, we had an amazing connection, he was the one who told me that it feels like "we know for a long time ago" and I totaly agree with him because the familiarity was instant. We chatted for 7 hours straight, about everything. It was very, very weird and cool.

It was on Monday, so actually some hours ago I decided to slow a lot this interaction, because it have been "too fast" without nothing real happening (probably he is as stunned as I am).
Maybe that's the "what you are not chasing", because that was kind of my words some hours ago: I will stop chasing him (even tho he was answering me every time).

So I am veery glad you see exactly that. In a reading I didn't requested on another thread (weird story) they said it was a very bad scenario and I worried a lot, because it didn't feel like it. I guess it can turn very bad or something, but I will be very careful, I definitively felt that link between he and me, so thanks so much for helping me to see it is there and we can be something, friends, partners, I don't know, but something.
>>
>>18090774
>Tarot Reading;Love General
8 of Swords
Strength
Ruled over by Queen of Wands(r)
Counseled by King of Wands and 2 of Pent(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0HjBzpzdjkZ
>>
>>18090699
Taps
5'11 Blue eyes
orange circle
will i get what i desire?
>>
>>18090846
Sorry forgot to say empath please
>>
>>18090699
>>risen
>>6'0 with lengthy but not shoulder-length brown hai
>>White torus with latticed ley-lines (almost like a net/shield type thing)
>>My inexperience in love and life after an extended period of spiritual, emotional and even physical atrophy is bringing me pain. I'm philosophically minded ab out it, but I want to know where my path leads me next. A gradual shift from bad habits and choices that were detrimental to self to a way of life that helps me nurture my body, spirit and mind. I was lost, lonely, isolated. Now I am self-aware, self contained and I steer my vessel, but I'm still fairly lonely. Kindred souls are few and far between.
>>Empatth please
>>
>>18090825
>Empath Reading;Energy Specific
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0GgbWQOfrWn
>>
>>18090699
Yo! Good to see ya, Empath!

Isaac
5"5, brown hair and blue eyes. I've got some pretty sharp bottom canine teeth that people tell me are unusual.
Lavender star
How will the next 3 years be for me? Will I be able to further my artistic career, start feeling better about myself, or meet any cuties who knock the socks right off my heart?
I feel like Tarot would be better for this kind of query.
>>
>>18090699
>moonshine
>dark hair, tall, long fingers, wide hips and chest
>strong blue swirl
>what can you sense in me right now and how will my future express itself?
>empath

please and thank you for your time
>>
>>18090846
>>18090847
Sorry man, very unclear picture. Maybe try again in a couple of days. If it's any consolation all I kept seeing was a flash of steel every time the image tried to get sharp.
>>18090838
Glad to hear man. I wouldn't know what more, but I'd love to hear from you further down the track to let me know how the reading pans out.
>>18090844
Dawwww thanks darling.
Yes, it feels like the energies were being pulled towards one another no doubt. I will say, this meeting of yours can really be whatever you want it to be; a wild and hot fling, a long standing and lasting love, a rival-like friendship of mutual love and admiration...it all just depends on how you build it from this point onwards
>>
>>18090699
My name starts with Vid, I can't tell you my full name because it's pretty uncommon.
Blonde hair, dark eyebrows.
Golden Sun

I'm going to try to move out and find job in a different country, but I've recently stumbled upon obstacles. Will I manage to get out this year, and how well will it go?

>Empath or Tarot
Whatever you think works best.
>>
>>18090886
Okay man, will try to reach out to you after that.
>>
>>18090886
>it all just depends on how you build it from this point onwards
Whoa, I will need a lot of patience then, I want it all! Lol.

Thanks again, I send you more hugs, I'm glad you like them =). And have a nice day!
>>
>>18090699
Ken
Thin, tall, brown hair
Orange hexagon
What will be waiting for me in the upcoming months? And are they good or bad vibes?
I'm not sure

Thanks mate.
>>
>>18090881
>Tarot Reading;Future General
2 of Cups(r)
King of Wands
Ruled over by Ace of Wands
Counseled by The Chariot and Page of Cups(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0v92bfTCtM7
>>
>>18090871
Sexual energy? Oh myyy *rawr*
But aye it's *somewhat* accurate and well, uh, there's a lot going on indeed which I'm afraid to lose control or compromise my healing work while dealing with other people's energy.
I don't want to leave it all leaking everywhere, can you imagine the damage? >.<
Thank you so much Empath, the keks on this are too strong to hold *hugs*
>>
File: 2t56.jpg (69KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
2t56.jpg
69KB, 500x644px
>>18090755
Thanks for reading and spending your time doing this. I appreciate it. Now, the feedback. I didnt know the Emperor cards role at first but by the end it became clear as you said about me being the not journey but destination guy. You've been talking about internalizing the problem and "finding the direction" : the things is that i feel that lack of direction might be my problem. I'm torn between wanting to do everything perfectly from one shot without taking unnecessary routes which might lead to nowhere (which i might see as time waste) and being too moody and unpredictable. Not sure how Queen of Wands and Knight of Wands(r) come into this picture - could you elaborate this combination a bit more for a dummy like me?
>>
File: puppet-and-puppeteer.jpg (168KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
puppet-and-puppeteer.jpg
168KB, 600x338px
>>18090699
>puppet
>I am an ambivert person, I love going into paranormal stuff and lastly, I have a girly like short hair
>vantablack and dark red
>Can you tell me something about my energy? I hope you don't mind it.
>>
>>18090884
>Empath Reading;Future General
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0oOAwphudE3
>>
File: Cqr5INbXYAAbEkW.jpg (21KB, 446x324px) Image search: [Google]
Cqr5INbXYAAbEkW.jpg
21KB, 446x324px
>>18090910
Golly, thanks! Kinda disappointed to hear about that reversed 2 of cups bit, since I'm a pretty lovey cuddly person and would've loved to have a cutie to smooch, but yo! 3 years is a long time, I'm sure I'll find at least 1 or 2 cutie wooties, not like a reading can cover em all. And you can go right ahead and hijack that little saying of mine, I don't mind one bit.

I do tend to shy away from accepting criticism cause I'm a pretty sensitive person, guess you could say. But I definitely will keep my ears open for advice from more talented people, cause I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I'm a pretty fast learner when it comes to art, I'm sure if I got over that little weakness then I'd manage to become just as good as your reading says I will!

Thanks, it was a reading about how my future will go, so I don't know how to give any better feedback than it matched up with other readings I've dipped in to receive every now and again. But it really is appreciated, and it's filled me with a lot of motivation! Thanks, friendo.
>>
>>18090941
thank you empath! i sure will!
>>
>>18090886
What is your interpretation of the flash of steel?

Im not quite sure what you mean by this
>>
>>18090890
Apologies again anon.
>>18090894
Then do that, but be prepared to make the hard choices and be very attentive to detail to not mess up the recipe. And I do ever so love hugs, and will take them all if I could
>>18090916
I can imagine how sexual energy leaking everywhere would be problematic haha. Well perhaps you should find an outlet for that energy?
>>18090922
That's what you need to do anon; head internal and look within. Find what it is that is bothering you, what you want, and then decide how best to achieve these. Once you think you have the answer, move on it and go in that direction. No route is unnecessary, and every journey from start to end brings development of sort; be it a painful lesson, or a sweet memory.
As for the QoW and KnoW; the Queen talks about having an internal reserve of energy waiting to burst, and that you should give it a direction less it go to waste, the knight reversed warns of rushing in too quickly, and that you need to enjoy and learn from each step, not just rush to the finish line.
>>
>>18089924

Bumping for this please.
>>
>>18090942
I have no doubt I'll still be around here, chugging along in three years time; when you're a famous artists and rolling in that mullah, pop on in and throw me a thanks won't you haha.
>>18090951
You're welcome, I'm sorry I couldn't do more my friend.
>>18090957
I'm not entirely sure myself friend, it was like someone cutting across my field of vision very quickly any time I tried focusing the image; a flash of steel.
>>
File: lion-and-lioness-s1290.jpg (21KB, 320x195px) Image search: [Google]
lion-and-lioness-s1290.jpg
21KB, 320x195px
>>18090964
>find an outlet for that energy
Aye aye... I do, there's someone I've been spilling all my spaghetti over lately but maybe I'm not expressing that properly or being too cautious towards him. Thank you very much dear, I'm sending lots of love vibes on your way *hugs* <3
>>
>>18090916
lol wowwwww
>>
>>18090845
thanks for the reading and the advice, it's great that you find time to help people.
>>
Can someone please help?

Libra
Michael

Am I on the right path with studies, and what's going to be the likely outcome of them?
>>
who si reading?
>>
>>18090900
>Tarot and Empath Reading;Future General
8 of Swords(r)
3 of Wands
Ruled over by Wheel of Fortune
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0nhHfRzSA3R
>>
>>18090699
Hey, Empath
It's Blandest-Reading-Ever Anon here
Wondering if I could get another reading to make up for last time. Need some insight for the current situation I face on this journey.

Kyon
Dark brown hair, quite curly coupled with glasses and a quiet demeanor
Purple diamond
Empath
In face of what may be fated to lose, what should I expect to find afterwards?

Sorry to hear about you missing that dinner. Hope the rest of the day fares well. May you find what you search for on your journey and good vibes be with you.
>>
>>18090699
Hey, hope you're still reading

Eve
Short, long dirt blond hair, kind of a babyface, grey eyes
Copper house
Would be nice if you could check what is going on inside of me
Empath?
>>
>>18090979
You're welcome darling. Good luck with the guy; he'd be a fool to turn down your advances.
>>18090982
Kek?
>>18090984
Anytime my friend, I like to give back what little I can to such a wonderful community that welcomed me with open arms.
>>18091008
Hey man! I was just thinking about you earlier today before action day; that's kinda spoopy! I would love to man, but I fear I've hit my limit for today. I usually can read for a lot longer, but after 4 hours of blackbelt duties (sparring, running around, organising and instructing) I was mentally and physically drained long before I even started. Please hit me up next time with "Empath you SHIT!" and you'll jump right to the front of the queue.
>>18091016
Sorry darling, see above. Feel free to take the "Empath you SHIT!" too.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0eOUVaTh9AA
>>
>>18091023
damn, late again(
>>
>>18091023
Aww, why did you skip mine?
>>18090889
>>
File: 6klSA1G.jpg (744KB, 2322x4128px) Image search: [Google]
6klSA1G.jpg
744KB, 2322x4128px
>>18090982
ikr, these readers are spoopy, can't hide anything from an empath -_-'

>>18091023
Thank you, he's awesome, no wonder I'm a spaghetti machine around him.
>>
>>18091029
I'm sorry darling; usually I would be roaring for more but today has just drained me completely. You mean a lot to me, so even though it's hard to wait, I'd much rather do right by you and give you a proper and accurate reading than bumble around giving exhaustion-furled half readings. You are just too special to me.
>>18091032
Oh jeez, I'm so so sorry anon. I thought I was being very vigilant in making sure I didn't miss anyone. Please feel free to add "Empath you SHIT" to your query next you see me and jump straight to the top of the queue.

I'll be around answering questions still as I settle into bed, but won't be able to do readings.
>>
>>18091023
Ahaha, well, they do say what comes to mind appears in actuality.
Have a good rest, man!
>>
>>18090405
Okay thanks
>>
How can I keep entities and such away?
>>
File: mermaid_tarot.jpg (81KB, 564x509px) Image search: [Google]
mermaid_tarot.jpg
81KB, 564x509px
I will do three readings and only three readings, they need to be love related, because of the deck I am using.

I need:
>A name/nickname
>A gender
>Your query
>>
>>18091153
Damien
Male
When will i find genuine and true love
>>
>>18091153
SG
male
will i ever get gf?
>>
>>18091153
Ria
female
am I gonna be in serious relationship soon?
>>
>>18091153
Robin
Female
What course of action is best for my well being in regards to my career?

I'm interested in journalism
>>
>>18091153
Pete
Male
How long did and will it last?

(I'm one of the interesting candidates around here, believe me.)
>>
>>18091158
10 years from now. That person will be quite emotional but a bit possessive.

He/She will also have a certain impulsive passionate nature.
>>
>>18091159
>>18091160
You need to set time boundaries.

"Soon" and "Ever" are too vague give me a time frame.
>>
>>18091153
Oh you do timeframes? I'll offer a trade for a cut in line. I'm a male, fellow reader, and I just need your query. If this amenable, let me know, and I'll give you something to read for me.
>>
>>18091153
C
Male
Will I find a GF this year?

Thanks
>>
>>18091172
I just need a query then.
>>18091159
Is this you?
>>
>>18091171
>>>18091160
by the end of the year.
>>
>>18091176
Oh my, no, that's not me. I'm not waiting on my first, rather my last. If you can sat when, I'm curious about when, not if. Based on my current projection, what's the time frame for me to meet a girl I consider appropriate for my long-term investment.
>>
>>18091173
Not before the end of this year.
You are in need of improving yourself.

You have some situation that has been leading to recklessness or lack of thinking, acting on the moment, not being careful about your choices. This has been blocking your results. It has been the primary reason of why you do not have a relationship.

The cards advice you to calm down and relax, allow yourself to be more in tune with your emotions. That will help you to find a new relationship.
>>
>>18091153
Leah
Female
What's in my future with my crush?
>>
>>18091153
kaliko
female
What can I do to continue my well being in life?
>>
>>18091153

G
Male
Financial for next 3 months
>>
>>18091153
Edward
Male
Are things really done between me and my crush or do I still have a chance?
>>
>>18091160
You seem to have a hard time keeping interest in men. You have some interest and then lose it. It seems like if you are interested in someone out of impulse rather than deep underlying reasons. Work on understanding yourself in that regard so you can keep an interest in someone or actually find someone who gives more meaning to your life.

The cards say you won't be in a relationship before the end of this year.

So that's it I will be back later on.
>>
>>18091186
So , I most likely , won't be in a relationship until the up coming year?

I've been trying to improve myself , not emotionally though.

I can't calm down and relax. if I do , I won't get anywhere..

Thank you so much
>>
>>18091171
within one year then, i'm>>18091159
>>
File: 1456372949568.png (86KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1456372949568.png
86KB, 1200x900px
>>18090097

Mellow introvert who likes to write a lot. I get depressed at times and I like light exercise.

I feel like I need to see a sign or take a step. I can't keep waiting like this, do I need to prove something/is this suffering necessary?
>>
Would anyone want to trade a reading? I have an occult query.
>>
Anyone know good books to understand the symbolism of the hermetic order of GD tarot
>>
>>18091392
I wouldn't mind trading with you. I'll be using a pendulum and taking yes or no questions.
Still fairly new at this. What do you use to read?
My question is if what I think about sept 13 true?
>>
>>18091405
Tarot. My query isn't really yes or no is there anything else you can use?
>>
File: 1398768285574.gif (1MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1398768285574.gif
1MB, 250x188px
>>18089650
Dimitar

male

love reading or whatever is closest to it, if something else pops up then i will appreciate it as well
>>
>>18091410
Nope.
>>
Human bones for creating runes: hands or feet? Living or dead subject?
>>
File: 1414608725504.jpg (76KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
1414608725504.jpg
76KB, 640x479px
>>18091524
>>
Singles unite!
>>
>>18091623
Go make that paper, son
>>
G

Male

Reading for our experience tonite
>>
File: shadows.jpg (20KB, 525x340px) Image search: [Google]
shadows.jpg
20KB, 525x340px
>>18090696
not sure if around, but this caught my eye

10 of disks and the Moon

You'll go far as long as you take things seriously and don't doubt yourself

Plunge into chaos. Embrace intensity. Do things you fear but that you would benefit from or enjoy, things that take you outside of the stable and comfortable/confident zone you're in (the 10)

Your mind is open externally, but internally you're still too stuck. Time to take a good look at yourself (this is the moon talking here) and decide what you like and what you don't, and cut out the parts of your being that are dead weight
Meet your shadow self and have a good talk.

Decide what flavors to pursue
Depends on your style, what voices you listen to over others. You can be a shaman as well as a clairvoyant as well as a 'voodoo master' but for most people, specialization brings more talent

You'll need to look holistically at the different spiritual paths (moon) and decide whether to pursue one, two or more, or to combine them ala perennialism, or to walk them separately at different times...

As far as perennialism goes, I'm talking about the fact that there are similarities... Vodun simply means spirit. Voodoo is just spirit work; the only reason it feels and looks so different from say, an american medium or a european hedge mage or a south american shaman is

Well it should be obvious to someone smart like you. The different regions and environments create starkly different flavors of magic
Find the flavors that work best for you. It's all about effectiveness and confident ease (the ten)

It looks like you will experiment with just about every major flavor out there, so what's interesting is the more obscure stuff
Mongolian shamanism maybe

The near east has stuff for you, from the greek mystery schools to earlier stuff like manicheanism, sumerian religion and others like https://www.britannica.com/topic/Anatolian-religion/Religions-of-successor-states#ref559613
>>
>>18091950
Are you going to do more readings?
>>
Hi ash! If you are going to do more readings, could you do one for me? Just a single card draw is fine, if you want to.
My question is:
"I have an enemy who is spiritually opposed to me. She will never desist from attacking me. What's a good way to deal with her?"
>>
Hi folks, I'm taking on some readings with my tarot deck, and I'll upload some pictures of your reading if you like.
Please keep any Queries to the point and meaningful. I'm trying to garner some good karma for my own readings, so please keep out trivial nonsense and stay spiritually inclined throughout, otherwise you'll be wasting both our time.
Any queries folks?
>>
>>18091972
Yes , please.

Tell me , how can I improve myself? What should I focus on?
>>
>>18091972
i have a question
will i achieve my goal?
>>
>>18091972
F
What awaits me in the near future as my destiny?

Thanks.
>>
>>18091972
O
male gemini
i want to know if im going to get some love soon or what to do to get it
>>
>>18091972
what kind of career would suit me better?
>>
Any tips on where I can learn augury?
>>
File: a stand.jpg (69KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
a stand.jpg
69KB, 854x480px
I will do a lot of readings in an hour or two, but I'm busy currently

>>18091968
A very short one is fine though

6 of Swords

Hm, this is some cold advice.
Stoop to her level. Attack her just as viciously
Do it better than her. You are very opposed to this idea, but it would be good for you...
Manipulate opinion against her when you can
Always keep your cool while standing your ground, especially in verbal argument
Find people who are good with words, with arguing, and study that. You need to use this adversary as a nemesis-type
Something to fight
To sharpen your swords/teeth on

Perhaps confrontation with her will end badly, but avoiding confrontation will DEFINITELY end badly

She needs to be taken down a peg, and you need to be raised up. Conflict would be good, if you could come out on top

Additionally, her overall picture of magic is lesser than your own. Her knowledge and aptitude are less; the only reason you feel overwhelmed is her confidence and darkness

Either embrace the strength of darkness yourself, or the righteous anger of the light. Or possibly... You could simply cease believing in the paranormal. That would be the neutrally aligned extreme here, but I fear that would have negative effects for you later on...
You could pretend you don't believe, but she would see through that. You are overestimating her, which is bad and gives her strength, but I'd say don't underestimate her either...

That was way longer than I intended hah

Basically just

Take a stand, okay?
It's very very likely that you'll need allies. Find like-minded people and make friends. Not just for this reason... they will be very good company in the coming trying times that pop up occasionally during the next two years or so...

Find the strength needed to stand up to her. Much will come from inside, but you'll most likely need others to stand by you, as I said....
>>
>>18091972
R
Male Pisces

Not sure if my paranormal query would be good for trying to get good karma, so I'll just ask about how to deal with my current situation with W and D.
>>
>>18091978
Answer: Empress (reversed)
The world is full of bounty but it is denied to us in the current spiritual dark age.
Reason: Hierophant
The moral law is absolute and a certainty, not only for you, but for all, so count on it in your future
Extreme: 10 Swords
Disaster and ruin if you continue down your current path heedlessly
Assistance: 6 Swords (reversed)
Someone can help carry you across pain and trouble, but it is difficult to meet this person. Consider praying to saints, if that's your thing.
Hindrance: 7 Cups (reversed)
Imagination and desire are enemies of control. Reversed position indicates this may not be a problem for you, but nonetheless, objects of the mind are stronger than you assume, so be wary of wayward thoughts, feelings, ideas etc.

(If anyone wants a photo of their reading, just ask)
>>
File: 1472140083570.jpg (14KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
1472140083570.jpg
14KB, 311x162px
>>18091972
M
Male Cancer. Virgo ascendant. Sun in X house.
-When I will get a job?
-How I control my demons.
>>
>>18091972
My relation with my old man has not always been the best but i still care about the man, what can i expect of him in the future?
>>
>>18091975
I'm male
>>
>>18091972
Any major event of my life that might be happening until the end of the year?
>>
>>18091996
Female, 26, Libra.
I've had some seriously bad crap at work lately, very much one thing after another and now I have a legal problem hanging over my head that could come out and be destroy my career and humiliate my family..see anything positive coming my way or how big a shit show is the next week going to be?
Many thanks, sorry for being whingey,
>>
>>18091975
Source: Page Pentacles
Direction: 4 Pentacles
End: Knight Pentacles
All pentacles indicate a need for humility.
None are reversed, suggesting this is possible, or you are capable.
Page Pentacles means you need to attend to yourself much like you would attend to a field.
Give your attention every day and inspect yourself for faults etc. and make sure you get nourishment.
4 Pentacles in the middle: You have what you need, but you are looking in the wrong place. Don't be so wistful/whimsical and look at what you have stored up already
Knight Pentacles at the end: After you make progress, look over what you have done. Make sure to give gratitude to those that deserve it.
>>
>>18090928
By the way Mr Empath, my color and shape combination is octagonal vantablack
>>
>>18091976
Answer: 6 Cups (reversed)
There is much kindness in the world but you are not involved. That rarely spells good for anyone looking to meet their goals. Consider helping others before looking for your share.
Strength: Page Swords
You are mentally strong and capable. Use this to help others, this is like a rogue wind which must be caught in a sail to be useful.
Problem: Page Cups (reversed)
You are imaginative but it is not always good.
You may be different from others, or think so, but this is not good.
Assistance: 3 Wands
Look to others for help
>>
>>18091978
10 Swords
You are narrow minded, or somehow lack vision.
Your question is wrong too.
Work on yourself more, then what you deserve will surely come to you. Focus on improving yourself.
Looking to others for love in our life leads to disaster.
True Love comes from within. Good luck.
>>
File: thank you.jpg (57KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thank you.jpg
57KB, 1920x1080px
>>18091950
thank you very much mr ash
>>
>>18091996
THANK YOU! Much appreciated
Good Karma +++++
>>
>>18092018
Thank you so much for the reading.

Will try to make sense of it .

Take care and good luck
>>
>>18091993
Way: 2 Pentacles
All affairs are a matter of management and balance.
Consider this to make your choice
Goal: Temperance
All personal matters are (or should be) self-improvement. Consider employment to be a part of this.
>>
>>18092045
Thank you.
>>
>>18091972
what did he thinks of me today?
>>
>>18091999
Your query seems contrived.
Even if you're not sure if it'll be good for karma, try anyway.
And if you're sure that it's not good karma DON'T ASK.

Answer: Moon
Pain/Sorrow all around (potentially)
Reason: King Pentacles
Everyone has what another needs, but we must share our wealth to be fruitful and responsible
End: King Swords (reversed)
Don't use your head, use your intuition.
Alternately it may mean affairs are against you.

(hi all, if you want better answers ask better questions. I can't give good answers if you withold information. Consider that I can give you more if you give me something to work with, but if you're shy or desire privacy, just find a way to phrase it.
The best questions are simply phrased well/)
>>
>>18091972
will my love and I be together again? And in a better more clear relationship this time? Thanks
>>
(oops, forgot my trip. not like anyone cares)
>>18092007
Job
Chariot: Opposing forces/Complimentary tension
Maybe you're trying to go in more than one direction. Consider what you really want to do. Use your strength, don't make your strengths work against each other/cancel out
Demons:
8 Swords (reversed)
A precarious situation, but one with hope of salvation. Put your trust in those near to you. Not all who watch over you are your friends. Don't be prideful in the face of heaven, and use your wits in the current/present moment.
>>
>>18091991
i feel like i need to make a lot of waiting on my life
like i see a lot of people enojoying their lives and i cant
is there a way i can get fulfillment out of it?

right now i feel like i need to wait to finish my undergrad for something to happen
>>
>>18092064
>>18091972
whoops
tagged wrong post
>>
>>18092008
Queen Swords
Any of the following: help, guidance, uplift, hope, cheer etc.
Swords implies effort is needed. Be reasonable.
This person cares for you, but needs to be placated a bit.
>>
>>18092012
Tower (reversed)
You asked a wrong question (whoops) (kinda)
There is failure, but not due to pride.
Consider what is really your goal and attainment and be wary of foolishness, stubbornness etc.
>>
>>18091972
Will I succeed?
>>
>>18092055
Ahh. I was going to ask about this little girl I saw in my dreams, to which I asked about in a reading a few weeks back that advised that it was dangerous and to seek help. I got lazy and decided not to since I wasn't going to be home for two weeks anyways. Now that I'm back home and have been for a while, I haven't seen her again in my dream and I was going to ask if she was still here and why.

Err, I hope this still doesn't sound outlandish. You don't have to respond back if you still feel it's contrived.
Thank you for the reading anyway! It was insightful.
>>
>>18092015
Not at all.
Answer: 7 Wands
Fight the good fight. You will be beset on all sides.
Still, you have all the faculties your enemies have, and are imbued with the same psychic, mental and spiritual powers as all other beings, so it seems a bit naff not to try.
Helper: 5 Wands
If you have someone in your life, a man you consider "brotherly" he will help. Either that or a "great warrior" or possibly even more than one.
Either way, this person loves, or is good at, fighting etc. and will do so on your behalf.
Reflection: Hanged man (reversed)
Don't be impatient, but don't sit around and wait for the fight to come to you. Try to be proactive.
>>
>>18092081
Thank you,
cross a few digits for me - you know I just wanted to heal people and to leave the world a better place than I found it
>>
>>18092052
Him: 4 Cups
He is sad, lonely or unfulfilled, in some way.
He wants: King Cups (reversed)
He is a king in his own eyes/imagination, but lacks a kingdom.
Perhaps has good self-esteem and self-worth, but lacks some desired or dreamed of thing which makes them feel unfulfilled.
You: 5 Pentacles
Charity, kindness, help and support are always appreciated.
Don't be patronising though. People usually prefer dignity to being looked down on.
Still, beggars can't be choosers, and if you help someone in need, it is well.
>>
>>18092059
Situation: 3 Cups
There are other people in the world to think of, and happiness is for all (to be shared). Consider this.
Them: 6 Pentacles
This person is busy with helping others (??) or is committed to some cause. Consider this.
You: 10 Cups
A happy family. Love is wonderful. A person's house is their castle, their love is their life. Consider this.
>>
>>18091972
I have a rival in love and I want to be fair, what should I do about them?
>>
>>18092064
Wheel of fortune
The man on top says "I rule"
The man climbing on the left says "I will rule"
The man descending on the right says "I have ruled"
And the man underneath says "I am under rule"
Consider this to be the way of the world, you must find your place in it. It is a cycle and changing, and all things have a season. Enjoy whatever you have and let go of what you do not.
>>
>>18092075
8 Cups (reversed)
There is nowhere to run.
Be determined and undertake whatever you must do, but it seems a lonely path.
Put desires, fears, thoughts and feelings behind you.
Still, this is difficult, and the trend is towards failure.
>>
>>18092095
Bless you. Good luck sweety x
I hope you get justice
>>
>>18092106
9 Cups
Even though there is plenty for all, not everyone will get it. This party is limited to those whom it belongs to.
7 Pentacles (reversed)
If this person is industrious, hard-working etc. and has something in their life to fall back on, don't be ashamed to make him turn tail. Respect them for their efforts and let them have dignity, even if you do shoot them down.
5 Swords
Confrontation is humiliating and painful. Consider this.
3 Pentacles (reversed)
A person's humility is their treasure. When it runs out, watch out. The hand that works good and hale can also be turned against a person. Even a good person has limits to what they will forbear.
>>
>>18092114
Oh boy...

Thank you
>>
>>18091972
What can I expect to happen in S and I's next meeting? Thanks.
>>
>>18091972

My friend and I posted to another reader before they left:

>>18091165
>>18091189

If you'd like to read for either of us, that'd be wonderful.

I'm Kaliko, she's Robin. Today is her birthday if that matters.
>>
>>18092079
not at all. I'll try.
Knight Cups (reversed)
You are a noble hearted person, but what you imagine is not necessarily the case.
10 Wands (reversed)
Be wary of doing something to help another which doesn't benefit you. They may be taking advantage of you in some way.
The Emperor
All women have a man behind them (and vice versa).
Consider all the possible relations this person has to ascertain why she is here. It may be she is under orders
Pace Cups (reversed)
You are naive and inexperienced. Be wary, and avoid being absorbed in introspection.
>>
>>18092070
What is the right question senpai?
>>
>>18091972
Is she interested in me?
>>
>>18092130
The magician
When people meet, things happen. This is possibly a strong motive interpersonal force or affects personal choice strongly.
>>
>>18091972
Hello. He broke my heart. Can you tell me why and if he still feels anything?
>>
>>18092134
Sorry, didn't mean to insult you.
Be more focused in your questions (and in your life).
People who can state these things clearly are better at organising, arranging etc. their thoughts and ideas, as well as expressing it to other people, and themselves.
Consider what you really want to know before you ask me. It takes effort and attention just to figure out what you mean, so please help me out a little here buddy I mean c'mon guy this is I mean you know...

>>18092133
Happy Birthday Robin! Many well wishes to you. Bless x
>>
>>18092122
Thank you, I don't want to hurt him, just make sure he knows I'm with her and not backing off.
>>
File: iNRO1111.gif (455KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
iNRO1111.gif
455KB, 500x385px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzZixdterq0
>>
>>18091972
Female
Am I wasting my time with him?
>>
>>18092149
Oh i did not felt insulted and thanks for the reading, i was really just looking for something big like a loved one death or a new love or something of the like
>>
>>18092131
Robin
3 Wands: Social matters
Be friendly (not too friendly) and observe closely. Make contacts and look across to where people travel. Those places are much more densely packed with "meaning" and "information". Remain aloof, but interested. It may be difficult to live up to expectations, but still....

Kaliko
Strength
Remain dignified and positive. Battles are won through patience, charm, and the wheel that is oiled, turns. Don't be fooled by shows of force. They ultimately come to nothing. You are powerful person and were born to rule your own life and destiny.

Both of you
8 Wands
Be ambitious and make an effort. Try and you will succeed. Know who your friends are and work together with them. You are capable but must take aim.
>>
>>18092133
Wow! So, this might run deeper than I expected. Sorta just thought it was a spirit hungry for some bad mojo, but you gave me even more insight than I imagined. Also, your reading which described me were also accurate.
Thank you so much! Have a good night/day!
>>
>>18092164
If you know you know, and that is much more than I can tell.

>>18092160
Dear, please understand that life is a journey.
Empress
A woman is a fertile field. She must be looked over and treated right to be happy.
Temperance (reversed)
Not all affairs further. Sometimes it sets us back. Consider this carefully. Maybe you are wasting your time...
>>
>>18092165
THANK YOU

:) I'll pass that on to her and I also appreciate the one for me as well. I think they fit both of us really well.
>>
>>18091972
What does she think of me?
>>
>>18092141
Sun (reversed)
You possibly lack warmth, joy, happiness or emotional strength.
These are valued by women, so....
Ace of Pentacles (reversed)
You possibly lack material, social or physical means/status, so...
9 Wands (reversed)
A barrier. Women often are at the whim of social convention and other people may dictate their comings and goings. Be aware that it may not be personal, or even her own feelings.

More frankly: Dang son. Just find out using your wits. Make your destiny, or at least develop the ability to direct it, gather information and find out what's up.
>>
>>18091972
Could you tell me if I'm going to find a long term relationship soon?
Straight male
>>
>>18092147
Page Wands (reversed0
Possibly moved onto (or wanted) bigger things.
6 Wands (reversed)
Wanted to move up/forward. Perhaps not away from you, per se, but maybe, towards his goal?
Page Wands (reversed)
Affairs or matters to attend to. A need for growth, or possible unfulfilment.

All reversed indicates negative feelings, but suggestion is that he still feels affection. He may consider that it was a necessary tie to break in order to move on. Try to respect the choices of others.
>>
>>18092174
> a spirit hungry for some bad mojo
that's what I was picking up. Or maybe I was picking it up from you? Either way, be careful, and test others to see their true intentions. But you may lack the tools to do this extensively. Still try and increase your repetoire.

>>18092179
Queen Cups
How you think of yourself is also how others will treat you. Women understand that well. If you want to know, ask, and don't be afraid. Women rarely like cowards and indecisive people.

>>18092184
Devil (reversed)
bad things afoot. You have trouble with relationship because the world abhors love in the current age of darkness.
Knight Swords (reversed)
You have a tendency to rush in, and this is to your detriment. Be more careful and cautious. There are more important things than relationships.
The Star
True love springs eternal. There is hope, as long as their is life.
Lovers (reversed)
unfortunate circumstances.
Hermit
Benefit to becoming introspective, more contemplative, reflective or withdrawn
>>
>>18092151
Good luck, and be good x
>>
Any querents, or missed questions?
Don't be shy, but please be thoughtful.
>>
>>18092199
3rd one here ,
I do have problema with love.
I'm going to follow your advice. If possible , could you tell me what's my next gf like?

Thanks and no problem if you can't
>>
>>18092211
I would really appreciate a reading...a general one because I'm kind of swimming at the moment in every aspect possible.
>>
>>18092211
Is he thinking about me? Please, I need to know. Thank you Surahi.
>>
>>18092240
I frankly pity and sympathise with you, because the odds seem against you. But you also seem a dapper dude.
3 Swords
Your next relationship will be whatever you make of it. There is mercy, love, goodness. Believe in it.
>>
>>18092211
is his heart with another or with me?
>>
>>18092248
Ace of Cups
You cup overfloweth with abundance.
Meaning you are imbued with all human creativity powers and talents. Make use of them and believe in the spirit.

>>18092249
8 pentacles
Men are different from women. They become absorbed in their duties/work and shut off the outside world. When a man is in "the zone" he will rarely spare a thought for another person.
This card suggest that that person is absorbed in what they are doing, but does not mention their feelings/thoughts towards you, simply because it is likely they are absorbed elsewhere.
I consider your question to be "not good" as men rarely think of women in the same way as women do, and don't assign such things the same importance.
Perhaps a better question may be "what is important to him" or "is there room in his life for me" or something like this.
Whether a person thinks about you or what they think about isn't always an indicator of their character, personality etc. which might give you a better understanding of your relationship, for example. Still, if you want to know something more specific ask, I just feel that this question may give a misleading answer because it doesn't hint at his feelings towards you. (i.e. he probably doesn't think about you, but that isn't an indicator that he's not interested, for example)
>>
>>18091972
Why doesn't T want to be with me?
Why doesn't B want to be with me?
>>
Hi surahi, I would like a love reading from you please.
Kristin
Female
Gemini
Do you see me and my ex Capricorn reconciling?
Thanks and sending love your way...
>>
>>18092255
10 swords (reversed)
the most likely interpretation is that is heart is not only elsewhere, but spread thin over many matters, likely painful and destructive.
It could be this person has problems in their life which render such simple questions ineffective in determining their state, or the state of their heart.
>>
>>18092271
Hi sweetie, I appreciate it.
You seem good at flattery (lol), so I'll tell you my honest thoughts:
Justice
Do what is right for you and your ex. Do what is fair and good. This will lead to happiness.

>>18092268
What kind of question is that? Please rephrase it. Not only is it difficult and obtuse, but you're not giving me anything to work with. Try stating your question and what you hope to gain by asking it and what the question/answer means to you. Thanks.
>>
>>18092251
t-thank you

The odds are against me but at least I won't be alone forever.

I hope I make aomething good out of my next relationship.
>>
>>18092266
Should I date arty or geifs or stay alone? I'm so perplexed.
>>
>>18092285
Good luck buddy. You'll need it! Don't be happy-go-lucky
>>
>>18092289
Please refer to
>>18092284

A good question is something like:
"I have a choice X Y Z.
X is ABC but Y is DEF and G is HIJ.
What I'd like is KLM and things seem NOP.
QRS wants TUV, but I think XYZ"

etc,
>>
>>18092268
>>18092284
No one wants to be with me romantically. It gives me insight on what they don't like about me.
>>
>>18092255
>>18092272
right, that is true, thanks. can you tell me if he wants me at all though? will my suffering bear fruit?
>>
>>18092300
Okay sweety, cus I feel for you:
7 Swords (reversed)
someone has taken something from you (likely: dignity) so you need to retake it
King Wands
people in power/status laugh at you or look down at you. ignore them.
2 pentacles
life is a juggling act but this is too much for you
4 swords
you are a martyr to the world/existence. be brave and carry your cross and you will be much happier, and people will respect you for it.
Lots of love xxx
>>
>>18092266
That's very insightful...and I have to agree with you. I've just had this feeling like he was craving me but perhaps it was merely a projection of my own desires. I would like to know then, whether or not I am important to him. In the grand scheme of things
>>
>>18092298
I have a choice between being with arty, James or being alone. I'm not certain james can satisfy me in certain ways like having fun but spiritually we are an excellent match, he helps me grow. Arty also is a good match but he is not as knowledgeable however he has potential and we have much fun together. I would like to be with someone that satisfies me but that is difficult because there is a lot of me. I would rather be alone than have to feign feelings for someone or be with someone just for the sake of not being alone so that is my final option. Ultimately I would appreciate some insight into each path and their future or the situation as a whole. thank you very much for your time and effort, I appreciate it and wish you a wonderful life.
>>
>>18092291
I'm not happy-go-lucky. I'm a bitter lonely fucker.

Hope you got the good karma you were looking after
>>
>>18092325
happy-go-lucky means a person who goes with (is happy with) whatever happens (carelessness) not a person who is literally happy about it.
Don't be careless, okay? Look out for yourself, and look after yourself.
I'm not doing it for good karma, just to improve it, if you know what I mean. In the end I am the whim of the universe and can only try my best. I hope you get something better than whatever makes you miserable.
>>
>>18092311
I have no clue how to retake it but you're spot on about the dignity thing. Thanks.
>>
>>18092307
Queen of Wands
A woman who knows herself is very powerful.
Disciplined, but warm, kind, but firm. If you rule yourself, you rule over the world. That is very attractive to all men. So be all you can be, and you will be desired, because the worth of a good woman is inestimable.
2 Cups
Friendship, companionship. Sharing is caring, but doesn't mean love.
Being friends is worthwhile, at least.
5 Cups (reversed)
possible loneliness, or rejection. Learning to deal with these things qualifies you to be considered more carefully in relationships.
A person who's not afraid to walk away is powerful.
A clingy person is not desired.
>>
>>18092342
Go with the flow and it will come to you, carried on the currents of life. What goes around comes around, and to whom it truly belongs can never be truly taken away.
>>
>>18092211
I've been thinking of someone today who once caused significant change in my life, and I'm wondering about the significance of this person in the rest of my life. I would appreciate a reading on that, please and thanks.
>>
>>18091972
Does she know what happen? Is she the key to getting what I want?
>>
>>18092211
Why won't this person talk to me? Are they angry or is it something else? thank u
>>
>>18092321
I see...
Perhaps you should consider what satisfaction means to you, the dimensions of it, how rare it is to find it, what you're willing to give for it etc.
It sounds like you are disatisfied with one or the other, or your wouldn't look elsewhere, am I wrong?
Maybe the best thing here would be to ask them straight forward questions such as "what do you want from this?" and "what do you want from your life?" and decide which one fits your life path/spiritual path better.
If you just want fun, consider making room in your life for just that.
If spiritual growth is important, consider devoting yourself to that.
There is nothing wrong with being alone either.
Either way, you seem very sensible and I'm sure you will make the right decision, but I sense this is not something I can easily tell you.
Making decisions and choices is part of our life story and personal development. I wish you well in your life and happiness no matter which choice.
Perhaps you should think of them as archetypes and consider what you lack in your life, as well as what you want, and what you already have (would be complimented by, detracted from, negatively/positively affected by)
>>
>>18092211
>>18091385

Would be much appreciated.
>>
>>18092211
Can you tell me about my next relationship? I've been told it will scar me for life for some reason.
>>
>>18092380
Knight Wands (reversed)
You have to be more decisive, but it isn't your strong point.
Decide what you're willing to do and what you want to achieve and try to get riled up about the things that matter. You can achieve it if you put your mind to it.

>>18092360
Look, buddy. If this person is so significant to you, you should already know the answer, and there's no need to ask, because there's nothing I could tell you that you don't already know.
Reflect on what you understand and understanding will come.

>>18092362
That depends.
What happen? (sic)
what do you want?
Even if she is, what good if you don't use it, and if not, what good is it to you?

>>18092364
Seems to be something else. People have lots of troubles.
>>
>>18092211
Am I wasting my life or will it get better?
>>
>>18092390
Judgement
Things are what we make of it. We always get what we deserve.
Believe that one day people will be with what they think of, dream of and hope of.
If you only think, dream and hope of pain, you will be united with it.
Be positive and you will get it.
>>
>>18092413
More specifically?

Generally: Life is not wasted, has meaning, and we give it meaning. If it gets better, it's usually because someone was/is looking out for us (parents/ancestors, Jesus/Buddha, friends/family etc.)
>>
>>18092362
>>18092406
A revelation about me happened with someone else, it's kind of a juicy story. It would take effort on my end to talk to her since she has a crush on me so that's why I want to know.
>>
>>18092211
How are things going to turn our with my crush? We had a fight.
>>
File: 17704886.jpg (75KB, 506x461px) Image search: [Google]
17704886.jpg
75KB, 506x461px
>>18092331
Thank you so much :(
I'm sure you improved it. You did me a solid tonight.
I too hope I get something better, losing hope though.
>>
surahi does he love me
>>
>>18092419
People are not things, buddy!
Treat everyone with respect and you will get what you deserve. That's the best attitude in life.
Seems like you are insensitive or aloof.
Be warm, and even your enemies will praise you.
>>
>>18092418
Ok maybe I'll ask something more specific. How do you see my career/dreams in the future? Success or the opposite?
>>
>>18092423
Things will turn out how you make it.
If you care, make amends.
If you want to see what they will do, it might go out of your hands.
Don't give up your personal power.
Your dignity is important, but so is the dignity of others. Have you heard of the concept of "saving face"?

>>18092428
If he does, that is right to say, and not mine.
It is best if you take less circuitous routes in these matters.
Be direct and you will get it directly.
>>
>>18092430
The opposite of success is not failure.
Things rarely lie on a dualistic spectrum.
Everything in the world affects everything else, and nothing is insignificant or wasted. We simply lack the vision to see the true meaning of things.
>>
File: Dove_Leaves1.gif (5KB, 554x565px) Image search: [Google]
Dove_Leaves1.gif
5KB, 554x565px
>>18092424
Good luck bro and much love xx
>>
>>18092406

I was the first reading, knight of wands. I just wanted to let you know this helped, thank you.
>>
>>18092211
Why do I feel this way?
>>
>>18092429

I treat her with respect and I'm very sensitive, just not interested in her. She gets angry when people are bad at games and then rages at people. I'm not into immature women. I just want to know if she knows what happened with me and someone else because somehow she found me on fb. She didn't even know my name before and I'm not friends with any of her friends.
>>
File: image.gif (1009KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1009KB, 245x184px
>>18092449
You didn't even answer the question, just filled the gap with your meaningless pseudo-philosophy. Typical "readers". I want my money back.
>the opposite of success is not failure
>>
>>18092211
Hello If you could just give me an idea as to what this year will be like. I'm on the verge of 33 and I'd like to see whats to be best for me
>>
Still looking to trade with someone who is good with an occult related query.
>>
>>18092211

This is me: >>18089924

I'm still waiting for a reading, please.
>>
>>18092506
Ask her yourself.
>>
>>18092456
I am extremely glad for that. Good luck x

>>18092460
More specifically?

>>18092467
I don't doubt that. It seems likely she knows, in some way or another. Are you in school, by chance?

>>18092470
I'm sorry you feel that way.
Not all successes are good, not all failures are bad.
Everything is a journey and we must never judge anything before the facts are in, because ultimately we don't know if something benefits or damages us.
Yes, I didn't answer your question because I consider it to be innately wrong-view.
If you want to know your dreams, go and look yourself. It's your head.
If you want to know your career, make it happen, rather than hanging about on 4chanz
>>
>>18092470
anyway, what is your measure of success, or the "opposite"?
Poor answers usually mean poor questions.
Usually.
I don't deny that some fault may be mine (all of it, if you desire, but still, some rests with you)
>>
>>18092467
>>18092530
Yes. Is that what the cards said?
>>
>>18092485
>Hello If you could just give me an idea as to what this year will be like.
It will have 365+1/4 days. There will be many good things and bad things. I cannot enumerate even a fraction of them.
It is what you make it, buddy.

>I'm on the verge of 33 and I'd like to see whats to be best for me
I hope the best for you. Like I said, it will be what you make it.

A better question would be "what can I do to deal with the future" or "what can I do about the future" not "what is the future"/"what will the future be"

take note >>18092470...
I'm not a robot.
>>
>>18092467
>>18092530
Yes. Did the cards say I'm in school?
>>
File: image.gif (935KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
935KB, 245x184px
>>18092537
No, you're a poor reader. You can't blame the person you're reading for your incompetence, that's bad workmanship. You resorted to fanciful cliches and phrases. It's a shame really.
>>
>>18092406
Look buddy, I asked you about the future, and it was an occult query as well. If you are legitimately reducing this to "lel just ask," then you need to work on your intuition, good reader.
>>
>>18092555
You're giving life advice not divination readings.
>>
>>18091994 here.
Anybody?
>>
>>18092552
She knows, but not consciously.
We carry around and project our thoughts.
She seems insecure, she is projecting her inadequacies, those sorts of people tend to go to extreme lengths to be proven right.
If you are caring and mature you can help her develop and grow, even if you're not interested sexually.
Just let her know "hey, that's not cool. We express ourselves articulately without hurting others" for example.
I think you are in school because, well, lol, your post implies it. If she is immature, you should be a good role-model for others and not ignore those in need.

It is not the cards which have power, but human beings, and the power is not to know the future, but to make it.
Still, I sense that whatever bothers her is worse than whatever bothers you, and a problem shared is a problem halved, and if she knows, so what?
Make a destiny bro, don't let it just happen around you.
>>
>>18092555
This is not a divination reading and my question is plenty clear enough you fucking cunt
>>
Does anyone want an actual divination reading? cause I will go get my cards.
>>
>>18092585
Please.
>>
Hello X-philes.
Looking to give some positive energy out so I will be doing readings for anyone.
Just give me your question and then spend a minute or so focusing on it, trying to clear your mind of any other thoughts.
>>
>>18092585
If you do mine:
>>18092360
I'll scry for you in exchange. I need your gender and query.
>>
>>18092600
Tell me about my next partner. Tell me about him, I'd like to know what you get. Of course we can't know for sure but it'll be fun.
>>
>>18092600
What does the near future hold for me?
>>
>>18092560
>>18092563
>>18092564

Foolish question rarely make anyone wiser by being answered. Use your own common sense and quit wasting the spiritual power of others.
Use your own insight and learn2psy it's very easy, but in case it's not, quit wasting it.
What is in your head is not different than what is in my head, or in Buddha's head or anyone else's head.
No one is particularly smarter or dumber than you and everyone can figure out the future because human beings are machines made by nature to do so.
I do not draw the tarot if I feel it would diminish my feelings towards it. I would not like to waste readings, for example, if that person can work out their own problems.
Tarot is not a catch-all for the problems which you can't be bothered to think about.
It's meant to provide you with insight by using archetypes to inspire subconscious knowledge.
It is not merely a tool of divination. In any case, I suggest you practice divination yourself, because it would be infinitely more useful to you than to me.
As for me, I don't want to think about trivial "does X love me" "does Y know" "will Z happen" everytime I look at my deck. I like my deck. It's very pretty, and I feel inspired to make changes in my life by looking at it, not just to say "THINGS WILL HAPPEN OOOOO OMINOUS"

Anyway.... *ahem*. If you really feel your query is important and deserving of attention, put some effort into it and you will get it as well.

The world is not for you, but for all people. Rather than being a burden/drain on others, you should help them. Good advice IS the future. Don't believe me? Stay negative and see where you end up.
Sounds like a bunch of trite-made-up-nonsense?
So do your questions.
Seriously. People getting abused and spiritually fucking haunted by nazis and demons and shit.

Seriously. Fucking demons. Have you ever fought a witch? Try it sometimes. The spiritual world has room for everyone, but not everyone cares enough to look for answers.
>>
>>18092588
ok I've got my Art Nouveau Deck its known for giving very direct answers....

If you want to ask me a question go ahead.
>>
>>18092600
Does she know what happened?
>>
>>18092578
Thread says DIVINATION not TAROT.
Divination comes from DIVINERS. People.
Not objects. Even you, yes YOU have the power of divination. I invite you to try it.
>>
>>18092600
Tell me about my next partner too please
>>
##retired##
>>
>>18092627
I can divine that you are a troll and everyone else thinks so... You are the one who is not the diviner that is what MANY have said.
>>
>>18092621
Alright. It's a bit my grandmother. I just want to know if she's safe spiritually. She's got BPD which means she isolates people, even her own children and siblings, and I don't like the fact she's alone most of the time.
>>
>>18092600
How do I make the quantum leap from inactive to proactive? I have a feeling will power alone won't do it.

>>18092642
lol
>>
>>18092643
Perhaps that is the case.
I am sorry you think negatively of me.
In any case, I hope the best for everyone in this thread, and invite everyone to try divination. Even low level satanists and witches routinely do it, as well as saints like Buddha, Jesus etc.
Actually, I'm more inclined to direct you towards them if you are dissatisfied.
I never gave a disclaimer or promise. It is "as is" and it is what it is.
>>
>>18092600
Could you tell me about my near future, and my partner?
>>
>>18092600
How does she feel about our fight?
>>
>>18092621
>>18092621
>>18092621
Does she know what happened?
>>
>>18092616
>If you really feel your query is important and deserving of attention, put some effort into it and you will get it as well.

If all readers had the same ethic as you, these threads would be fucked, to say the least. Just face it that you dun goofed and learn from your mistakes. No one is being "negative", we're being honest. It's clear your ego was bruised.
>>
>>18092585
May I have one? >>18092423
>>
>>18092560
>>18092563
>>18092564
>>18092578
>>18092643
>>18092671
Laughing my ass off right now. Just because he doesn't use a deck to give you advice doesn't mean he isn't meditating on it or using I-ching, which he totally doesn't have to do for it to be considered occult, you fucking idiots.

Do you take this advice with the same weight as you would with someone who could give you detailed and accurate advice on whatever problem you have?

Grow up.
>>
>>18092671
Fair enough. I hope to be more worthy of giving answers and more patient of listening to questions.
Unfortunately I am not quite at the level of my role models, pic related.
I wish you the best. Blessings and fortune.
>>
>>18092685
It's okay. They have the right to ask and say.
It's just that I would often prefer they exercised those rights in their lives, then there would be less need for divination. Not complaining though. Everything is learning and growth.
Peace x
>>
>>18092648
queen of wands -this card represents a strong friendship with an older ewoman but also the search for a permanant relationship

This is you and your world

4of wands - represents alliances that bring difficulties and a new start

4 of chalices- the cold and indifferent woman is the symbol of boring relationships based on wrong principles and ending with disgust and dislike
I'm sorry I know you love your grand mother but I don't think she's getting better and if you try to hold on she will be miserable
>>
Open query: What kind of magic should I use if I want the universe to create a situation where I'm likely to find a relationship soon (it's been a couple years since my last breakup) without any kind of actual mind control?
>>
>>18092610
Okay.
This was an interesting spread.
I'm not sure if you consider yourself as 'kinky' but you absolutely have an exciting relationship coming up, possibly with someone you shouldn't be getting involved with, filled with the breaking of taboos and the pushing of boundaries from which you will take great satisfaction.
This isnt going to be without risk and you will face trouble with the instability that this will cause in your life, but if you remain flexible, things should end well. And overcoming it will have an effect on your spirituality.
While it will be tumultious I see that this has the chance to be a great and 'pure' love.
This person will be intelligent and successful, but as I said before, there may be some aspect to them that makes you feel like you shouldn't get involved.
>>
>>18092699
Thanks. We actually fell out a bit when I went to visit her two weeks ago (she lives in my mothers native country), the falling out was mostly due to her impossible personality. It's hard to get through to her.

It's gotten to the point that I'd be relieved if she passed away because her life doesn't seem to be improving. Her health is deteriorating, and it doesn't help that like a typical ruskie she loves to drink and smoke. Ah well. Thank you.
>>
File: 1456113643519.png (431KB, 556x644px) Image search: [Google]
1456113643519.png
431KB, 556x644px
>>18092701
>>
>>18092685
People aren't looking for advice, but rather possible outcomes or insight to their situation so they can plan accordingly. Anyone can think of nebulous advices.
>>
>>18092712
...What? How is that fedora?
>>
>>18092704
Thank you, anon. Yeaahhh...that does sound like me hehe. I'm curious as to what those boundaries and taboos are but time will tell. Once again thank you for your time. <3
>>
>>18092716
as a seasoning reader, it is best to inptu advice in the reading based on the cards u get
>>
>>18092615
I got a very positive reading for you, there is good news coming up soon with exciting opportunities, but, you need to be quick to seize them because they wont last long.
I see that the opportunity is most likely going to be spiritual, even magical in nature and will invoke you dealing with a disbeliever or doubter and your true intentions may well be misunderstood.
The final card was the King of Swords. This seems to indicate that you will have an ally in this ordeal who will motivate you and aid you in achieving your goal.
>>
>>18092623
This person is someone that you are attracted to aren't they? or that you hold in high regard. She has had a great effect on your life.
She knows everything. Or she will.
I drew the Hermit who represents the wisdom and truth. It can also be a symbol of caution.
I had a really bad feeling during this reading and I'm sorry but I don't think this is going to go well for you
>>
>>18092725
There's nothing wrong with that, and we appreciate it as it stems from the reading. But people don't come on /x/ if they just want plain adivces.
>>
>>18092670
six of swords reps u and surroundings

this cards represents an expidition travel a movement or a holiday but also strange expediants.....

10 of chalices what you don't see

rejoicing maids are the symbol of success and acknowledgement of joy foreshadowing rest

1 of sword what this means for you

the shadow of suffereance flutters over triumph achieved through growing this card represents maximum in any sphere conquest and victory but always remembering the tribulations that were necessary for success

I think she know but that its gonna make you guys stronger
>>
>>18092600
how is my friend doing?
>>
>>18092729
Thank you, I really appreciate it! This sounds very nice
>>
>>18092692

I don't like it when people act like you are the problem when they are asking you to provide a service to them. To give them something, and have them not be thankful for it.

It's a pet peeve of mine. Yeah, hopefully they do learn from this.

Feeling negative right now, sorry if I'm giving you bad vibes.
>>
>>18092740
Exactly this. If we want pearls of wisdom we'd go to a Barnes and Noble :)
>>
>>18092621
What will happen with me and my crush this month? Thanks!
>>
>>18092716
>advice
>possible outcomes or insight

The two are not mutually exclusive, friend.

>>18092740
Do you want me to give you a one card reading, real quick?
>>
>>18092749
People have a right to say if they're dissatisfied with service, otherwise how are people going to learn? How would the world be if we all just shut up about what needed fixing? Why act fake and be thankful for something that they said used 0 effort.
>>
>>18092616
>occult query based on unknown factors
>"you should just know"
You are a pathetic mockery of divination and insult to those of us who take what we do seriously. As a reader, I am excited to receive occult queries. If you are not sufficiently experienced or are incompetent, simply admit it. Lacking skill is forgivable; being an egotistical asshole is not.

>>18092685
I practice a variety of methods as well. I can tell when someone uses divination and when someone does not.

>>18092701
>I want the universe to create a situation
You have a variety of options. You can use direct magic and construct all the steps yourself, but this is very complex. Chaos magic is an obvious choice but will require an extremely large amount of energy, and preferably multiple parts. The easiest way to do this is simply to make a deal with an entity who specializes in this, but that will have some coats involved.

And no, that was not a reading, nor am I claiming it was; it was simply occult advice from an experienced occultist.
>>
May I request a divination?

I'm male, 30.
I've reached a very forlorn period in my life without any guidance or anyone to look up to. Friends have all left and my family just seeks to exploit me like they have my entire life. Anyway, I still have high hopes for the future, my eyes haven't left the horizon, but I don't know where I should head. My heart yearns to reconnect with either of two figures from the past, a woman or a boy. Both of whom I love deeply but am afraid of because unlike me they have friends, stability, all the things I failed to achieve and they frankly don't need me in their life. I want strength, purpose and stability. I want friendship, to be admired.. I want to reconnect with the past to have these things, but I don't know if that's a noble pursuit or a product of my secluded mind.

I don't know if this is excess info for a divination, I just want to take it seriously.
>>
>>18092765
>You have a variety of options. You can use direct magic and construct all the steps yourself, but this is very complex. Chaos magic is an obvious choice but will require an extremely large amount of energy, and preferably multiple parts. The easiest way to do this is simply to make a deal with an entity who specializes in this, but that will have some coats involved.

I don't know of any entity to make a deal with. And do these costs have to be big? In the past, all I've done is divination and some sigils.
>>
>>18092600
Can you tell me about the personality/looks of my next girlfriend?
>>
>>18092635
I'm really sorry about this one Anon, it's a little bleak.
It's always positive when you pull the Lovers during a love reading, but things aren't going to be easy.
Looking at you, a saw that you may already know or have met your next partner and you don't yet realize that they have feelings for you, or perhaps you don't feel worthy of it.
I can see that you aren't asking a lot, jsut understanding and happiness.
They will be a quiet person, reflective and introverted, maybe a little bit of a dreamer, I saw that they are looking for true love, not just a fling.
Your relationship is going to be difficult, you are going to have problems with each others personal conflicts and communication will be vital, don't get lost in your own heads.
As for the 'physical' side of the relationship, I can see that one of you has some issues with intimacy, and will require a lot of support and protection, to feel safe.
Finally, you are going to face problems from another person, most likely another man who will attempt to interfere in the relationship.
Good luck anon.
>>
>>18092763
You aren't wrong. I have nothing against someone who criticizes a bad product, but I feel it is important that they offer constructive criticism and work with the person who is giving them a reading, instead of just saying

"Your reading was generic I could've thought of it myself!! what a bad reader you are didn't even use a card!!!"

>>18092765
What is your clinical definition of divination, may I ask?
>>
>>18092757
I've already requested here >>18092668
So unless you don't mind also doing it, thank you for the offer.
>>
Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well. Tonight I will be doing one reading for whoever the first reply is. For this particular reading I will be using a 3 card spread method, simple but effective. All I ask is that you be patient with me, it will take some time for me to gather my thoughts and I will try my best to help you. Also I prefer not to be linked to open queries.
What I need is:
Name or nickname
A brief description about yourself
>>
>>18092833

Arthur
Leo
Curly hair, green eyes. Skinny, pale.

Tell me about the distant future.
>>
>>18092655
GOOD NEWS ANON!
Straight off the bat I see positivity and good fortune approaching. If you feel like you are stuck in a rut it looks like things are going to change soon.
As for motivation, I think things are about to be taken out of your hands. You are going to be kicked into action by something that throws the balance of your life for a loop, you may feel that this is harsh and unfair, but remember its all for the best.
Someone is going to come to your aid in this situation and help you become more proactive, overcoming this hardship. They will be young and attractive, possibly someone you've been fantasizing or dreaming about.
From here I see a run of nothing but good luck and inner strength and material wealth will follow.
Almost every single card I drew represented positivity and success except for the inverted Justice which represented the hardship which is going to throw you into this good fortune.
>>
>>18092841

Wow, cool. Thank you. To know that I will suddenly grow this ability within me is a huge load off of my chest, thank you.
>>
>>18092833
Dom
Taurus
Female Curly short hair, brunette brown eyes tanned skin

What events should I expect within the next few weeks?
>>
>>18092829
>I feel like she is going to try and maintain a facade of defensiveness
I think so too. Although, I sure hope she would be the one to apologize first this time. I might be feeling selfish, but I don't want to be the one making the first move every time.

>It's totally not intuition, it's "divination".
>Mysticism.
Sometimes we just need a little something to convince ourselves or to feel better, and a veil of mysticism might just work.
>>
>>18092829
>>18092888
Oh, and thank you.
>>
>>18092765
>excited to receive occult queries
> experienced occultist.
I'm not asking for a reading more some insight if you don't mind: I had a project a while ago because I wanted to see the extent of my abilities and teach someone some humility (I know I should have done something else now looking back) and I did the stuff that was required but not as often as I could or with all my heart into it because the chants I had to say felt wrong. I was half assing everything but still doing it. I was seeing some results but did not ultimately get what I wanted and it started to backfire on me. My question is if this was because I wasn't putting my all into it or from your experience most projects give unexpected results? And if you don't mind, I would like to know how do you personally determine if a project is a success and how long is it before you see results?
>>
>>18092600
May I ask if you're able to do a reading for me? ( >>18092778 )
I'm new to this, is it more kosher if I change my post to something more blunt and 1line?
>>
>>18092888
>>18092890

you kinda get what I'm on about. I'm glad we had this chat, and I thank you as well for listening to me.

Some more advice about your GF though, I have learned to never rely on her to make the first move, even "for once". I take it upon myself as her protector to "sheild" her from moments of social inadequacy, but I don't know if that is the right thing to do.
>>
Discordia:
A blue fiery ghost, that seemed uninterested in what was around it. The suddenly a scorpion instead of whatever other imagery was around. The scorpion stung itself, and the image proceeded like that of a snake trying to swallow its own tail, growing smaller and smaller (only with the scorpion instead). Until it turned into a gem, brownish in color like the scorpion. The gem faded to black, and transitioned to become a part of another image. A pupil of an eye. The view zoomed out from the pupil, to show that of the blue, fiery ghost, with a similar silhouette to that of the GhostBusters' logo ghost thing.

(message left here because you weren't on IRC).

As to what it means, I think this will be more clear to you than it is to me.
>>
>>18092916
are you doing more readings?
>>
>>18092838
For this reading I did past, present, and future.

Your first card, the past: Two of Cups reversed.
It seems like in the past you may had struggled to form new relationships due to a lack of trust and imbalance. Was there any tension in your relationships? You also are reluctant to open yourself and expose your true feelings. Resulting in disconnectedness from those around you and awkward situations. Your behavior has become guarded and constrained, you need to try and break free from these constraints and find balance within your bonds with others.

The present: The Hermit reversed. The reversed position suggests loneliness and withdrawal, this card ties in with the Two of Cups reversed previously drawn. I feel that you are either not taking enough time for personal reflection, or you are taking too much time. Are you feeling lonely, Arthur? You may be temporarily isolated and alone, but do not fret. Don't underestimate the value of staying connected with others, even when you feel down. Not only take time for to build on yourself spiritually, but be mindful of other people’s needs too. You do not want to become so absorbed in yourself and your personal dilemmas that you shut out your family and friends.

The future: The Tower.
The Tower shakes the feelings of your current sense of security, and emotion. It can be something that is sudden and devastating. But with destruction comes creation. You must break down the structures that you have surrounded yourself with and embrace the opportunity to accept change and move forward.

You may be growing tired of being alone, and instead strongly desire a relationship or close connection at this time. The two first cards shows it. The future however may shock you with how sudden it can be.. I cannot say for sure what will happen but know it can be a stepping stone for you. For something much greater.

I hope this helped, Arthur. Thank you for allowing me to read you!
>>
Anyone doing readings before this thing dies? I've been coming here for ages now but it's always at the wrong times.

I'm deeply troubled, I'm pinning the weight of my whole life on a pipe dream. I need some insight folks.
>>
>>18092896
Wait, to be honest it didn't backfire. I miscalculated something and thought I could withstand it but didn't lel.
>>
>>18092912
Yeah, and it kind of sucks desu. Being the bigger man helps you grow as a person, but it's tiring and doesn't really help the other person grow as well.
>>
If any readers choose to sort over this that'd be cool. I got a long distance thing I've been involved in for a while now and um. It seems to constantly revolve around paranormal issues that drive me to be very suspect as to why I'm dealing with entirely. I've been lead to believe overtime that its involved dating a few different women with eyes that change color and other various things of this nature. Does something like this peak anyone's interest for me to further elaborate . I been kinda sitting on this for a year or so and like to explore it with a mature group. Thanks a bunch
>>
>>18092947
I think sometimes you need to let the other person grow, but only when you know it won't be for the worse.

For example, about a week ago I texted my GF that I had to stay late for work and she made one of my recipes from memory.

And of course I would be lying if I said she didn't teach me things, too. Two days ago I had set out a movie and some popcorn and she surprised me by making a bean dip for the occasion. We ended up mixing the popcorn in and eating the whole thing with spoons, and it was quite nice.
>>
>>18092990
knight of swords-

this probably feel like this isn't the best relationship for you...

You are probably a great guy though but something about you is defiant your nature is restless

the sun I don't know I was just gonna give you one but I wanted to know more...

oh man she is beautiful isn't she she makes you cum in your sleep and coffee in the morning I see so0 many boners like real in vested boners

the high priestess - lul I had to edit my first opinion with this card. because you need to get to know this girl better spiritually intellectually I'm not so sure about sexually
but the sun dude...

This is the girl you want
>>
New thread:

>>18093289
>>18093289
>>18093289
Thread posts: 354
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.