[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yoo, just bought me an old dusty copy of Nightmare Creatures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

Yoo, just bought me an old dusty copy of Nightmare Creatures and about to play it for old time's sake.

Also, creepy vidya thread.

I remember the music in particular in this game to be pretty creepy, and the first zombie you see and its unnatural movements...
>>
Could anyone recommend any good creepy LPs? Preferably with someone who is both good at playing games and doesn't scream like a bitch every five seconds to be "hilarious."
>>
>>18093027
>Let's Play's
Why do people like this shit?
>>
>>18093030
I'm not great at video games, so I'd rather watch people play.

Except I don't have any friends, either.

I mean, there's obviously a market for it. Twitch exists for a reason.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>18093037
I mean, I guess I get it.

I wanted to into Persona but don't have a Playstaion so I considered watching a Let's Play. But I lost interest at the title screen. I just don't have the patience to watch somebody else play a game. Seems like a waste of time.

Maybe I'm just not millennial enough.

There's your constructive reply instead of a "fucking millennials!" shitpost.
>>
>>18093054
Thanks.

If it helps, I watched Major Slack play RE 4 and was REALLY impressed. But other shit he played going in blind was annoying as hell. I won't watch shit like PewDeePie or whatever. I like people who are SILENT and GOOD.

ManlyBadassHero plays some cool uncommon Japanese horror games. He can be a little irritating to listen to, but I love the type of games he plays with the in depth stories.

Just in case you want to give it another shot...
>>
>>18093068
I have shitty internet for the time being and streaming is out of the question, but for the future, I will store these names in the memory banks of my computer.
>>
>>18093030
I remember the first LP I watched, years and years ago. It was call of Cthulhu: dark corners of the earth. I watched it because I didn't have an xbox and the pc version. The guy playing it was so immersed in the game, I think it made the experience of watching it with him as a character better than the actual game alone.

After that I just found people I liked listening to playing games I wanted to know more about, or games I already enjoy and am part of the fandom of.

As for stuff like people with dumb personalities and stuff, their demographic is kids who think that's funny. I'm nearly 30, man. I don't get it. Though I admit, I liked watching Pewdiepie back when he only did horror and only had a couple thousand subs. I love watching people get scared and I found him half way through his Amnesia LP and subscribed during Dead Space. That was back before people exaggerated their emotions for views.
>>
>>18093022

I remember this game, played it allot back in the day.
>>
File: 1470566401441.jpg (81KB, 620x464px) Image search: [Google]
1470566401441.jpg
81KB, 620x464px
>>18093125
>I'm nearly 30
Thank Christ, I'm not the only old one here.

Brb, gonna go shower and boot this clunker up.
>>
>>18093022
Is this game any good? I never got to play it.
>>
>>18093196
Just played the first two levels. I remember why I didn't play more of it as a kid. Kinda mediocre. Crappy controls and camera; feels like a beta game. Monsters would be scarier if they didn't punch you.

Zombies are kind of cool and Fulci-esque, though. That's what I remembered the most. And the way you encounter the new monster in the second stage is pretty top.
>>
>>18093027
Sinuyan
>>
Looking for the corpse of samuel pepys?
>>
>>18093134
>nearly 30
>old
Bitch please. I could consider myself old when I'm older than 35 or so.
>>
File: a0f.jpg (30KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
a0f.jpg
30KB, 600x512px
>>18093340
Not for long, game doesn't hold me, and I'm tired.
Goodnight, /x.

>>18093364
I'm 32.
>>
File: 1439111180153.jpg (54KB, 399x454px) Image search: [Google]
1439111180153.jpg
54KB, 399x454px
>>18093134
>tfw '83
>>
File: 1456445378688.jpg (103KB, 1208x280px) Image search: [Google]
1456445378688.jpg
103KB, 1208x280px
>>18093370
Same here.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.