[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Update on spooky shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Most wont remember but I made a thread about some creepy shit that i saw at my grandfathers house (pic related). I believe the oddities have something to do with the passing of my grandmother almost a year ago, or something in the woods.

The vibe i get from this place is Erie despite not being isolated. behind the house is 100 acres of woods which, at night, just adds to the unsettling feeling in my gut. A few times so far when i go to bed i keep hearing this white noise when the AC goes off. its both soothing and creepy. Also down in the woods and the basement (which has many windows exposing it to the woods) i always get the feeling Im being watched, even in broad daylight. the last 2 nights Ive been sleeping in the basement. i keep hearing tapping on the window but i cannot see anything because the lights are usually on when it happens. in fact it happened like ten minutes before I started typing this. I have a list of theories as to why this is happening.

1. there is a homeless meth addict stalking the house. It is a big problem after all in northern Kentucky.
2. My dead grandmother is attempting to contact me. Ive had countless dreams about her ever since her death 11 months ago and actually sounds pretty cool.
3. There could be some creature or other shit in the woods. Ive seen heaps of dead deer in those woods ever since i was little. with it being only 100 acres, its a bit odd to find dead ones so much especially when they are so much more likely to be simply hit by a car.

What does the people on /x/ think about this? what should I do to further test an of my hypotheses? Im leaving tommorow so any suggestions any of you give me, I will test on my next visit (probably this winter).
>>
Op get some friends to come along next visit and go investigate outside when it happens
>have all friends get walkie talkies
>you do your turning on the light
>tapping on the windows happen
>go out with friends to investigate
>bring a bat
Also get friends that you know arent bitches to back out
>>
>>18092792
If they take a camera then they'd be having a Ghost Adventures episode
>>
>>18092776
do you know which windows?

some time back at irregular intervals I would hear tapping on the windows at night

one time decided not to be lazy and check, apparently it was some bird pecking at bugs on the screen

perhaps set up a camera on the windows?

or yell nigger next time creepy stuff happens
>>
>>18092811
These are bay windows. 4 by 6 feet. I don't think a bug would make a noise on it.
>>
>>18092792
I can rely on my 2 little brothers next time.
>>
>>18092792
Grab somthing to use like a shield too i mean... you wouldnt like casualties or hurt people among your friends if something happens right?
>>
>>18092897
no I meant bird pecking at bugs
>>
>>18092976
O. well this window is below a wooden deck so birds would not be there.
>>
Throw something at the window to tap back. Communication is key
>>
>>18093102
If its under a deck then couldn't it just be a rat?
Why even have a window under a deck though? That's bad design.
>>
>>18093116
Because the house is on a steep hill so a portion of the basement is level with the ground at a certain point with the deck being on the main floor. Also there have never really been any mice here. mainly because the house is on top of a ridge and separated from other houses enough were if mice probably tried to come here, they'd be eaten by whatever birds are flying around. We would have known if there were any because of my grandfathers dog. The only animal I could think of that is capable would be a deer but their smart enough to avoid getting too close to houses.
>>
>>18093109
Great suggestion. will do
>>
>>18092776
I live in caldwell county, if you want a few live in guards for a week I could see what i can do.
If its a homeless person (Which is the most likely)
A .308 shot high will scare them off.
I also have some security cameras.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.