[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for the weirdest conspiracy documentaries you've got /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: images.duckduckgo.com(3).jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(3).jpg
17KB, 300x300px
Looking for the weirdest conspiracy documentaries you've got /x/
>>
>>18092580
Read the sticky.
Also,
>Google
>>
>>18092583
just looked through the sticky and 99% of the docs on there are shit. Not to mention three years old.
>>
>just looked through the sticky and 99% of the docs on there are shit. Not to mention three years old.

And your solution to that is WE go find new info for YOU to read while you sit there eating Cheetos?
>>
>>18093802
I'm not OP.
>>
>>18093805
Wait, then who is the post?
>>
>>18093819

Phone
>>
>>18092580
This is the Cheetos corporation: can confirm that OP is one of our agents.
>>
>>18092583
Sticky is useless, has been for years. Multiple thorough attempts have been made to reform it but the mods are in an eternal slumber and our cries fall on deaf ears.

The annuki 'documenteries' on yt with the flash animation are pretty good time wasters
>>
scanners hacked into the controls of the real world ship where the matrix simulation is inside of, found out how to take over the physical bodies in the stasis chambers and invaded them and are now present in the real world. now they want to initate ww3 in this simulation to erase all hope of following them.

scanners are a faulty AI.

originally we humans went inside the chambers to preserve our lifes. the AI went rouge and took over our bodies.

the ship is called nimitz-nimbus.

im not sure about you, but i will for sure enjoy being forever trapped in a fake world. who knows what the AI will do with us.

mayhaps most of us arent even connected to our former bodies anymore and are now stuck in the ships matrix.
>>
>>18094049
i saw your posts in the /b/ thread.. most useless superpower.

i said "knowing the truth".
>>
>>18094112
Can't really take anybody who doesn't know the correct spelling of "rogue" seriously.
>>
>>18094121
im german. gimme a break. there are some foreigners here.
>>
File: nimitz.png (375KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
nimitz.png
375KB, 1440x2560px
>>18094112
accompanying pic.
>>
>>18094129
this probably happened on may 20 during my 2.7 year coma and for some reason they forgot to pull me out. i was instead put further inside.
>>
>>18094138
>inb4 someone reports me again
>>
>>18094129
note: they said before that they "hacked into the observation room but either no one is there or they ignore us" thats literally what they said.
>>
>>18094144
maybe they somehow possess the ability to change reality and after they took over the simulation, they took over the real world and changed it and now they control the whole universe of the real world or are about to. using their stupid quantum manipulation abilities.
>>
>>18094146
fuckers control time aswell.

when they are advanced enaugh to control time and space with their minds, they can do anything. so if they reached the reality and it is based on the same laws as the simulation, the quantum laws, they could take over the whole real world and soon theyd control the entire universe in every possible reality. and spread further and further. the bastards have no hearts.
>>
>>18094153
but what could i do.
im not even in the real world.

in fact, im in a simulation inside a simulation within the real world. which they control now. fuck this shit. why am i even still existing. we should all die before they make it impossible to die.

and i allways thought the real world cant be influenced by the fucking mind.

anyways,

>captcha just posted a pic for the fir time of a fruit i just bought, also for the first time

spooky.
>>
>>18094158
oh yeah and i have mental illness aswell. and mindcontrol blocks me too. and no one helps me because no one even reads my posts. and those who do think im crazy. and those who dont get killed. and those who survive dont have the ability to help me.
>>
basically, the world is lost and we should all die.

the real world is lost, the simulation world is lost, our souls are lost, our future is lost, everything is lost. all because i didnt meet my soulmate. crazy, right? but had i met her, we all would have ascended and all this wouldnt even be here right now. back then they could still be stopped to a degree. had we ascended there, they would have stopped existing because they were still only AIs. now they are AIs with the power to bend reality and no one can stop them anymore.
>>
basically, bow to the will of the AI overlords. maybe they spare you then. if they even notice you are even existing. you are only minor AIs in a simulation after all. and those few remaining human souls in here: i need help! badly!
>>
File: 1470973456978.jpg (96KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1470973456978.jpg
96KB, 500x667px
>>18094167
>Our souls are lost
but where did they go?
>>
File: 1470161744611.jpg (79KB, 301x312px) Image search: [Google]
1470161744611.jpg
79KB, 301x312px
>>18094172
>mfw I worship computer gods
>mfw I wont n't help you
>>
what's this nimitz stuff about? any links to more information/earlier discussion?
>>
>>18094175
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80724694
>>
>>18094175
also look up psychotria elata in the /x/ archive.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.