[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

haunted mirror

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

so my college has a fb group to sell/give away things and someone posted the pic with the title "slightly haunted mirror" and this as the description
"So I feel weird about putting this on the free shelf because it's slightly haunted (if you believe in that stuff) it's from some Wisconsin farm land that my parents recently acquired. I found it when we were going through the stuff that was left there and "John" was written in the dust. A while later we found out that the man that had owned the land died on his front porch (that's a part of the land that this mirror was on) and his name was John. I'll give you more details about the story if you want this. While owning this, 2 mirrors have fallen off of my walls without anyone touching them and when I was moving it into my apartment, while carrying it, I fell and sprained my ankle. I do not want it and it is completely free. Please leave "John" in the dust, though."
>>
>>18092163
several people asked for more details and this is what she said
"Okay so like my parents got this land recently and had no history of the previous owner, only the person who was selling it. The previous owner, John, died on the property. There's a house with tin walls and tin ceilings, a garage that is up to date, a shed that is falling apart, and a creepy barn that's falling apart. In all of this, there's a ton of left over shit, including cups, string lights, a ton of rusty farm tools, and this mirror. The first time we looked at the land, I saw this mirror and claimed it before we even got the land. It survived with the word "John" written on it through the winter to the spring when we we finally owned the farm. When my family was cleaning out the house part, my younger sister pulled back the carpet that was on the front porch and found a large stain of blood where John had died. He committed suicide on the front porch and the person looking over the land who sold it to us only told us when we asked about the porch. I still took the mirror because it was weird and had this name in the dust. I don't know how it's still there, but the dust is seriously thick and not going anywhere. When I was moving into my apartment during June, I was taking the last of my stuff down the stairs, and in my hands I had the mirror and a small bag of stuff, nothing compared to the large boxes and furniture I had been moving. I somehow tripped on the last step and fell, spraining my ankle in the process. While I have owned this mirror, I have had 2 other mirrors fall off of my wall and break, mirrors that were very durable. I'm tired of having this aura in my home and I don't want it anymore. If you don't believe me, I've got pictures of the place that it came from."

creepy though isn't it? gonna see if I can get pictures of the place
>>
Interesting. Post updates if someone claims it pls.
>>
>>18092709
someone did claim it actually! weird senior and RA is taking it. he gets it on tuesday so I'll post if anything weird happens to him. the person getting rid of it is going to try to get pics of the place it's from too
>>
>>18092723
turns out this is the only pic that got taken before they redid the house completely, porch is ripped off but that's all they'd done when they took the pic
>>
>>18092825
Nice property, I like the woods around it
>>
Well, it doesn't look like Oculus, so you're good there.
>>
>>18092163
Any idea when the John guy commited suicide? Recent or pretty old?
>>
Damn, I would pay for this. I mean, really!
>>
Funny how John writes like teenage girl.
>>
Could be his girlfriend?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.