[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orbs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (10KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 222x227px
Hey /x/

I want your help on something. My mum recently took a video of my little cousin dancing.

I watched the video a few times and saw orbs around her. At first I thought it was dust but definitely not!

The orbs where plan to be seen. There is a point where there was some smoke. Also this like round bubble type thing flew right into the camera screen.

I've never seen anything like this before. The orbs where dancing around her. I had the watch the video a few times to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

My sister doesn't really believe in anything creepy but when she watched it she even can't believe what she was seeing.

Obviously I can't post the video due to personal reasons. However I wonder if anyone can give me some information on this or has anyone experienced this as well?
>>
>>18091939
yeah, oddly enough i also witnessed something lke you describe. It also was flying around a young kid - the daughter of a guy who had died exactly a year earlier and we had the kids over to cheer them up and take their minds off it.
So we were filming them playing and saw orbs just as you describe - like bubbles- i've seen the ones caused by dust but these amazed me.
Dunno what to make of it desu
>>
Yeah. I also thought it could have been dust too but it definitely wasn't. The house that my mum took the video was in my aunts house. Not the child's mums house. (If that makes sense)

Where you creeped out by it? This didn't scare me but it's some kind of an engery as to what kind I'm unsure.
>>
>I've got a strange photo or video I will or can't show you guys
>>
>>18091939
I know you said you can't post the video, but would it be possible to blur out your cousin's face or crop her out entirely and still show the orbs? This sounds very interesting.
>>
>>18091939
do you really think people would recognize these kids or fap to something as boring as that? Sop being a pussy
>>
Indeed I know. Anyway yeah I'll try and post some photos later.
>>
>>18091939
Seems not to be a terribly uncommon sort of thing. I remember there was a period of several months back when I was twelve where things I was imagining while the picture was being taken kept showing up in photographs of me. And I've met a lot of people who've had similar experiences.

I have no explanation for it, but I've always never really sought one, I guess. I mean, beyond the "ooh mysterious" factor, what does there seem to be to it, really? Just lights of dubious source kind of being there, not really doing much of anything. Sure they have novelty value, but the same general pointless effect could ultimately be produced with any number of easily-obtained household items, and a lot more reliably.
>>
Of course it could be something really simple I know. But I had to watch the video a few times to rule out anything normal like dust.

Again it could be something like that but I'm not sure. Her mum played the oujia board when she was younger.

Her oldest son used to wake up in the middle of the night and tell her someone was in the room with him. We then knew it was our grandad to past away when he was only a baby. He was able to tell her his name.
>>
>>18094382
>child affects objective reality with imagination
>only a novelty
Mixing baking soda and vinegar is a "pointless effect," but that doesn't mean you can't do other more useful things with chemistry once you know how.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.