[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw sequel to the blair witch project rip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: angry donald duck.jpg (162KB, 547x655px) Image search: [Google]
angry donald duck.jpg
162KB, 547x655px
>mfw sequel to the blair witch project
rip
>>
>>18091085
What?
>>
File: 1449777614383.jpg (204KB, 794x732px) Image search: [Google]
1449777614383.jpg
204KB, 794x732px
>>18091085
>mfw 100% on rotten tomatoes
>more than the original
these are turbulous times.
>>
>>18091089
Besides the viral marketing BP was shit though.
Really really boring if you haven't been into the hoaxes surrounding it.
>>
File: pumunkel.png (539KB, 589x478px) Image search: [Google]
pumunkel.png
539KB, 589x478px
Mfw sequel to IT
>>
>>18091099
That's fair the media campaign was good at the time, and you couldn't really do it today (There are still people unaware of this remake at all), so who knows, it's apparently still found footage, but to get the reviews it has now it has to be better than the original.
>>
>>18091099
>BP was shit though
>>
>niggas not knowing the REAL sequel
>>
>>18091218
That movie was fucking awesome and deserves more respect. Niggas these days just be hating.
>>
>>18091218
Thank you, I love this movie. Fucking sad that it killed the potential for an ongoing series.

Didyaknow: the Marilyn Manson music and the quick-cut gore scenes, as well as the fade-away ghost effects for the drowned girl, were all added against the director's wishes. He wanted to go for something more subtle, but the studio wanted gore and goth-rock.
>>
>>18091085
you mean the 3rd sequel dontcha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=girSv9UH_V8
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.