[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky Stone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: images (2).jpg (3KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
3KB, 512x287px
Hey /x/ I live in Australia, a while ago i was out at a private property. I was searching for thundereggs and i came across a rock that looked carved. It had an arrow head shape to it and it had grind marks like it was hand carved. I thought it looked cool so i took it home. That night when i fell to sleep i was awoken by a loud whisper sound basically a voice. I fobbed it off then it happend again this time it was a harsh noise that i cant describe. Also my room just felt off, didn't feel like it usually did. In the morning i was curious to what it could have been l. I have had no past experiance with no supernatural beings. So it puzzled me, i knew it was the stone. So i got rid of it and ive had nothing happen since.

Whats up with that??
I know way back native australians lived out in the area but im not sure why it happend.
Any ideas?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>18090962
/x/ is a slow board, give it time.
>>
My father (old qld opal miner) had a saying "always keep things the way you found them". You did put the stone back on that property, didn't you?
>>
I'm serious now: Pic of the stone or GTFOOOO!

I'm done with threads about artefacts someone has but can't photograph.
>>
>>18091003
Yeah i made sure to return it to the original area
>>
>>18091024
Oh sure you got rid of this thing before posting on x and providing a pic because it really really actually exists you promise. Get the fuck out now.
>>
>>18091009
i have a stone that may have pulled an indigenious spirit from its location to mine can pic can story am aus

To OP shitz magic idk the worlds weird af i was literally told togo on/up my meds

Upon further reflection items in certain places are markers it could have todo with a spirits navigation bound to these items to know the land type thing
>>
>>18091028
I never took photos because i wanted nothing to do with it.
>>
>>18091035
Yeah yeah sure. Totally existing object.
>>
>>18091035
OP is fucking bullshit. Post pics or get out.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.