/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have spooky stories from Alaska?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: DSC_2436_1250.jpg (592KB, 1250x862px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2436_1250.jpg
592KB, 1250x862px
Anyone have spooky stories from Alaska?
>>
Apparently it's pretty cold up there.
>>
>>18087873
shat my pants dude
>>
Lived in Fairbanks Alaska since 2005
Have visited some villages during college (2012ish) and the native population that's isolated from larger communities are racist as fuck (the villages you need to fly into, and have no connecting roads from hub cities)

Teachers and healthcare workers in these villages have their homes burnt down by natives who feel they are threatening their way of life
>>
>>18087952
>here's some medicine
>fuck you I'd rather die of whale aids
>>
File: 2spooky4me.gif (65KB, 169x201px) Image search: [Google]
2spooky4me.gif
65KB, 169x201px
>>18087873
>>
>>18088063
Honestly if they wanna be left alone they should be.
>>
File: 1449783509991.jpg (60KB, 654x711px) Image search: [Google]
1449783509991.jpg
60KB, 654x711px
>>18087873
>>
>>18087817
I saw a nigger in anchorage once. He shot at me.
>>
One time my mother died so I had to go to Alaska and claim my inheritance, her dog sledding team. I had to deal with a demon the entire time. Anyone want me to greenest it?
>>
>>18090052
Ye
>>
File: c26.png (17KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
c26.png
17KB, 625x626px
>>18090052
nice try anon
>>
>>18090052
>greenest

wat
>>
>>18090052
Did you bite him on the ear?
>>
>>18087817
drove up there last year with my family, didn't happen in Alaska, just at the border in the Yukon, in a place called Destruction Bay.

Two girls were broke down on the side of the road at 3am (sun was still up but just barely). I went past them and then my conscious got the better of me and I turned around to go back to see if they needed help. When I pulled up all they did was violently shake there heads and motioned for me to leave.

I sensed something was wrong but left anyways, I pulled off the road a few yards down and looked back and there was a guy with the girls now with what looked like a large gun. They were staring us down.

I pulled out and started driving away as fast as possible.

Nothing else happened, but it felt like we were really close to getting hurt or killed that night, at very least a carjacking and left in the wilderness in the middle of the night. I watched my rearview mirror till I got to Tok, Alaska.

If you ever drive there, take a weapon and watch your surroundings.
>>
>>18087952
how about that shooting on cushman?
>>
>>18090052
>>
Fuck yeah I live in alaska. Fairbanks!

Come on is there really no spooky shit happening in the best state?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.