[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one raise a fire demon, /x/? For research purposes only.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 247.gif (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
247.gif
11KB, 250x250px
How does one raise a fire demon, /x/? For research purposes only.
>>
File: Inquisition_fresco_3b.jpg (312KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Inquisition_fresco_3b.jpg
312KB, 1280x1280px
Search in the inner self.

There lies instinct, progenitor of passion, of life.

To harness it - is to live.

To evolve it; or rather, with it, is to employ magic(k, if you're one of those faggots).

Your unconsciousness is a daemon.
>>
>>18087716
Try a Djinn instead. They're actually said to be made of fire whereas demons or spirits of abrahamic theology are usually spiritual or just vaguely corporeal.
>>
>>18087742
Aren't Djinns just Islamic demons though?
>>
>>18087756
Well the differentiation between abrahamic demons and djinn depends on where you draw the line, they actually predate islam but were adopted into the religion during the rise of various arabic civilizations that promoted semi-religious freedom in order to keep stability.
>>
>>18087716
Is /x/ officially dead?
>>
>>18087773
We're off-peak hours at the moment.
>>
>>18087716
im here sub bro?
>>
>>18087767
Abrahamic Demons are said to be fallen angels
Djinns are beings made out of smokeless fire and have existed way before humans

Djinns are shape shifters and can take on many forms. Serpents, chimeras, dragons, humans etc. They are divided in class, from utterly stupid to extremely intelligent.

It is said that Ibis (Lucifer) was a Djinn and a teacher of the archangels, until he refused to prostrate himself before Adam and got banished from heaven.

Djinns are basically like humans, they marry, get children, eat, drink and sleep.

They can be peaceful or inherently evil. When a Djinn or Human becomes inherently evil, they turn into Shayateen (Demon). Demons in Islam are followers of Ibis (Lucifer). Human Shayateen basically sell their soul to evil powerful Djinns in exchange for super natural skills or power. In western context this is called Wizardry or Witchcraft. In the Middle-East it's called Alchemy.
>>
>>18087855
If djinns can be peaceful, they're still bad right ? There's no good djinn ?
>>
>>18087855
I see this as generally correct, though that's still the influence of islam on the djinn. Parallels have been drawn between certain djinn and early mesopotamian gods, close culture and all. A shame they got swallowed up by islam, would have been interesting to see how the theology would have evolved. Then again the same could be said for northern african folk religion.

If I were to get into djinn I would leave off the islamic texts to stay true to origin. It's almost the same as trying to invoke tiamat through the simon necronomicon in my eyes, just a hell of a lot more time has passed.
>>
>>18087716
>raise a fire demon
This is a top notch YLYL thread
>>
File: 1788-22496.jpg (49KB, 407x520px) Image search: [Google]
1788-22496.jpg
49KB, 407x520px
>>18087857
>>18087864

>There is no good djinn?

Yes there is. Not every Djinn is malevolent/ominous in nature. Djinn are usually averse to humans, but not all Djinn will wish to destroy humans.

According to Islamic philosophy Djinn are jealous, because unlike humans they do not have a fixed form and thus compared to humans have literally no identity. This makes evil Djinn envious and jealous, hence they get pleasure from you devoting your soul to them or treating them like some sort of deity.

'Gods' like Baal for example are self proclaimed Gods and have successfully fooled humans into worshipping them by displaying them some sort of magical power or ability. It is a fact that Djinn can do more than humans and can be overall more intelligent. The test given to them by God is however, how they will deal with all that power. Powerful Djinn misleading humanity will most likely end up in hell and dwell therein forever.

>>18087864
Also believe it or not, the islamic texts aside from the Quran (Hadith) have interesting info about Djinn.

Djinn aren't really described well in the main book. It just says that they were made before humans and not much else is given.
>>
>>18088338
I'm not that into islam, but from what I do know, the hadiths were written by various authors and then considered islam canon or something along those lines, right?

If you could encapsulate the nature of djinn in one sentence, what would it be?
>>
>>18088340
>one sentence
>Shapeshifting entity made out of flames.
>>
Hadith are narrations and quotes from Mohammad during prophethood. It's basically a tool to better understand the Quran. Hadith were passed down by Mohammad's most trustworthy companions to the next generations.

Al-Buchari and a few others dedicated their lives to research and compiled all legit and ''trustworthy'' Hadith into a book.

The general consensus here is that Hadith cannot contradict Quranic verses and when it does, it's most likely fabricated.
>>
>>18088370
Nonorganic energetic lifeforms living in an alternate band of spiritual/perceptual space.
>>
http://nagual.yuku.com
A site dedicated to sorcery, with many explanations and articles on interactions with the Djinn.

http://nagual.yuku.com/forums/3/5-Inorganic-Beings-AKA-Aliens-Djinn-Fairies-Angels-Sp/5-Inorganic-Beings-AKA-Aliens-Djinn-Fairies-Angels-Sp#.V8nEFGBrjcs
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.