[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are channelers channeling demonic entities?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

File: CelestialMirror250.jpg (33KB, 188x250px) Image search: [Google]
CelestialMirror250.jpg
33KB, 188x250px
Are channelers channeling demonic entities?
>>
Define demonic, and I'll ask any channeled presences I'm currently attuned with if it matches that description or not.
>>
>>18087298
According to the bible, there are no entities, that are not god, that will spoonfeed you truths and ways to spiritually ascend. The ones who would do that are demonic.
>>
>>18087284

Short answer: no

Long answer: yes
>>
>>18087309
Okay then. According to your interpretation of the bible, then yes. Channelers are channeling demonic entities.
>>
>>18087315
>According to your interpretation of the bible
It's not my interpretation. It's what the bible clearly says.
>>
>>18087284
Depends on the channeler. If they don't know what they're channelling and exactly where it comes from the answer is probably yes.

If they do know the answer could still be yes though.
>>
>>18087319
Okay then. According to your interpretation of what the bible clearly says which you believe is not your interpretation the bible, then yes. Channelers are channeling entities that are more than none of god, but less than all of god, who will spoonfeed the channelers truths, and ways to spiritually ascend, and therefor are demonic.

If you ask them kindly, of course.
>>
>>18087327
Demons are very manipulative. Angels will aid you when needed, but they will not spoonfeed you on truths and how to ascend, for that is not what god wants of us. God wants us to experience and learn from our own free will.
>>
>>18087338
Well. That's certainly a new take on things. So demons are the ones who are generous now, and angels are the ones who are scrupulous, and ask for contracts.

Okay. It's all just terminology I suppose.
>>
>>18087345
You don't understand god's plan.

Demons are very generous in manipulating you. Why would you take in everything they tell you as 100% fact when you know demonic entities are completely able to tap in and fuck with you?
>>
>>18087349
Personally, I don't believe that the source of information has anything to do with the validity of the information. This is a decision I made before I was born, and it is one I intend to uphold until the day I die.

You could name a source of information "Liar McPantsy on Fire," and I would still consider it for its content, rather than its metadata.
>>
>>18087363
But how do you know the information your getting is legit? Because you are able to decipher real truths from fallacy?
>>
>>18087367
I create a separate mental file for every person I know, and fill it with their version of the truth, as they relay it to me.
>>
>>18087370
Do YOU legitimately know what is legit truth vs fallacy? If so then I guess you're the messiah.
>>
File: SAVIN LIGHTS.jpg (170KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
SAVIN LIGHTS.jpg
170KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: 1471606053999.jpg (79KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1471606053999.jpg
79KB, 500x461px
>>18087389
I am able to mentally calculate multiple people's belief systems, and discover where they contradict each other, and where they agree with each other.

To my knowledge, this is a mundane skill.

If you can show me who you believe is the bearer of "legit truth," then I can tell you whose belief systems agree with, or disagree with that person's "legit truth." I do not make any determination on whose truth is truer than anyone else's. (This is part of what makes me valuable as a channeler. A phone would not be a very good phone if it censored the information you put through it, now would it?)

You named "the messiah," as your preferred bearer of "legit truth," but I don't know who that is.
>>
>>18087338
That was sort of the point of my post. A channeler advanced enough to know with 100% certainty that they're dealing with an angel wouldn't be asking to be spoonfed to begin with. More likely they'd be asking what lessons they still need to learn so they can tackle them head-on.

>>18087363
The source has everything to do with validity if the source is deceptively trying to pull you away from God. If you know its true identity that's one thing, but if you believe it's an angel and that it's trying to help you ascend, you'll be in for a rude awakening when its "truths" leave you more bound to this plane than ever.
>>
>>18087417
Jesus Christ, God.
>>
>>18087429
Ah. Yeshua. Cool dude.

http://biblehub.com/john/14-12.htm

He was of the opinion that his skills were not superhuman, but were things any person could learn, if they stayed on this mortal plane to master them.

"Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father."

- John 14:12

This contradicts your belief that one must be a messiah to know what is legit truth vs. fallacy.
>>
>>18087436
>and they will do even greater things than these
How is channeling these entities greater than what Christ has done to humanity? Are you actively helping your fellow man with this great truthful knowledge you've obtained through channeling? Or is it all completely selfish for your own personal needs and wants so YOU can ascend?
>>
>>18087460
You've mastered the art of letting demons in and manipulating you. You think, as a 3rd dimensional being, that you know more and can out smart a higher being. Demons are very manipulative. I don't think you realize that.

I can see that you've already made up your mind on this. I just hope one day you'll stray away from this new age deception.
>>
>>18087444
Dude chill out. This person never said they were doing anything "greater" than Jesus, just that his words set the precedent for him not being some superhuman totally removed from everyone else. He's supposed to be a role model.

>>18087436
Personally the quoted scripture is one I live by. It's why I started on the path I'm on in the first place.
>>
>>18087473
Accepting truths from other than god is blasphemous. Period. You are being fooled.
>>
>>18087476
Nothing you said has anything to do with what I said. You're just arguing with the wind now.
>>
>>18087476
>>
>>18087480
If you aren't referring to channeling then i guess you're agreeing with me. If you're not and it has nothing to do with channeling then gtfo.
>>
>>18087460
>>18087482
>taking about spending this life mastering the art of converting my body into a biological communications system
>mlp, weeb posting

Yeah. Ok.
>>
>>18087483
When I first started watching this thread I was more or less on your side, but the channeler here sounds like they know what's what. The only way someone could be "fooled" by any spirit is if they took its communication as absolute truth and followed it blindly into the abyss. This channeler says they just take down the information without being invested in its content and compare it to existing knowledge later. That's how it's done, brosef.

The post you replied to was just pointing out that you mischaracterised channeler's post, so it was relevant to the discussion. No need to be a dick.
>>
File: full.gif (161KB, 900x1492px) Image search: [Google]
full.gif
161KB, 900x1492px
>>18087488
Two of the most successful signals to propagate around this planet.

Also, my selection of 4chan themed characters who play the role of biological communications systems is rather limited. It's not a very popular character archetype to begin with. So, I was not able to select one that also fit your requirement of "not a typical thing to see on 4chan."
>>
>>18087488
>mystics aren't allowed to have fun
Fuck off m8
>>
>>18087284
More than likely.

Channelling should be avoided at all costs.
>>
>>18087460
This is very interesting but if you're channeling all of this information how do you go about keeping your individual file seperate? This is Jason Bourne.
>>
File: cimo_cleaned_1867.png (133KB, 336x339px) Image search: [Google]
cimo_cleaned_1867.png
133KB, 336x339px
>>18087530
404 - File or directory not found.
>>
There are no demonic entitites. There are merely entities that have a lower consciousness but none of them are evil.

The darkes things on this world are made by humans with a dark consciousness.

Why would god put us on a planet full of spiritual dangers anyway? If god is truly loving and all knowing then he would make sure that there's nothing that can damage us permantly spiritually.
>>
>>18087284
There is no easy answer your question. One needs more knowledge to decipher whether the contents of the material is perennial knowledge or just junk.
>>
>>18087284
Depends on what you consider demonic.

John Keel wrote extensively about this phenomena: aliens, mib, gods, elves, demons and so on being manifestations of something else. A something else that will, if it wants, actually give you verifiable truths (future predictions, and so on) to string you out until the day it fucks you over (or fucks someone else over).
>>
>>18087743
>none of them are evil.
So the whole universe is good then? Ha
>>18087743
>Why would god put us on a planet full of spiritual dangers anyway? If god is truly loving and all knowing then he would make sure that there's nothing that can damage us permantly spiritually.
Oh, now I see your problem.
>>
>>18087778
they are daemons and angles dogs and extra low frequencies schitz is fun
>>
File: tumblr_mwqm4sJsMf1qfg7o3o1_400.gif (183KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwqm4sJsMf1qfg7o3o1_400.gif
183KB, 300x300px
>>18087782
Falling angles are just rising angles, from a different perspective.
>>
File: obi-wan.png (180KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
obi-wan.png
180KB, 500x249px
>>18087784

Lmao
>>
>>18087779
Do you realize that the whole concept of good and evil is entirely human? How do you want to apply this human concept on divine things like god and other beings in the universe?

Oh and tell me what my problem is.
>>
>>18087784
In spite of the snark, you've just hit the nail on the head for both things. It's actually very profound.
>>
>>18087284
there have been a few, relatively recently, who have said they realized they were being mislead by human operatives into believing they were channelling higher entities.

indeed, there are those who desire you to not self-actualize and encourage new age bullshit like pacifism.
>>
>>18087476
>>18087444
>>18087429
>>18087389

How do you know its not you being deceived by Yaldabaoth, (or more likely your own blind stupidity) you egotistical cretin?
>>
>>18091303
Shh, the Bull-Fuckers will know we're on to them.
>>
It is more than human, anon.
>>
>>18091303
>implying that humans can't be higher entities
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.