[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witches and Witch-Hunters? (weird experience)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: witch-hunt1.jpg (28KB, 260x211px) Image search: [Google]
witch-hunt1.jpg
28KB, 260x211px
I saw something very strange a couple of months ago. A good friend of mine (let's call her Sabrina) is very into paganism/wicca, which she "got" from her mother who has been a practicing wiccan for close to 40 years now. I've known Sabrina for most of my life and her mother thinks of me almost as a second child, so I was invited to go on a roadtrip and visit her moms old friends in new mexico. Sabrina's mother, lets call her Diana, initially met these friends a long time ago through mutual interest of wicca. A few of them ended up settling down in the same town in new mexico, and 20ish years later, it's like a "wiccan commune". The people in this town aren't overt about their practices, but they aren't secretive either. Every year or so Diana and a couple of her friends go there to meet and catch up. The day after arriving, Diana went out with her friends so me and Sabrina were basically left to our own devices. We went in to this tiny little head shop and there were these two men talking to the store owner behind the counter, who looked visibly uncomfortable. We didn't say or do anything but we watched from a distance. After about 5 or so minutes they abruptly left, and we walked over to the counter to pay and ask about what that was. She told me they were just asking strange questions about the residents of the town/their affiliation to wicca and being pushy about it. She also said that she had never seen them before, which struck me as very strange because I had been here for a day and a half and the only reason I know about the "local culture" was because I had been told. We saw this happen a several more times that day, and I eventually started following them a bit. I think they noticed because quickly after I started they left the town center. Sabrina and I both got extremely weird vibes from this. I wondered if it could be modern witch hunting, but have been able to find nothing on the subject.
>>
also if the story reads weird it's because i originally wrote it way too long and had to chop it up a bit. unfortunately this made me leave details out so please feel free to ask questions.
>>
wiccanism is just a way to pretend you're studious, mystical and invested in esoteric texts without actually investing time in anything other than wearing a pentagram and being a fat spinster lmfao
>>
>>18087244
calling it wiccanism for lack of a better term. "witchcraft" is annoying broad and misleading
>>
okay so I think there's a witch in my woods

not like >>18087244's definition of a wican, like a devil worshping hag that has incomprehencable knowledge of the occult

I saw the fucking thing I think, she was tall, like 8 or 7 feet, he body was like aunty Whispers from Over The Garden Wall. Hight and shape is all I got because she was wearing a cloak and the thing was rediculous. the gard was maybe a foor or so thick around her mad of layer upon layer of this gross looking black cloth that was tattred and ratty as shit. It trailed behind her ten or so feet as she sort of billowed through the trees. When I saw her I had been lost in the state forest for 3 hours or so and the sun was starting to go down. I wouldn't have believed I saw it if my dod hadn't gone full sub, tail between her legs, shying away, etc., when it came around. Noped right the fuck out of there.

After I saw her I picked up the pace exponentially and got home in an hour. Since then I've found a tree covered in rusty pots and pans with an entire deer leg hanging from it, as well as other miscellaneous spooky things. She hasn't hurt anybody but I don't like her being in my woods if it really is even a witch.

what do? Pic related it's the bone tree
>>
>>18087273
is this maine?
>>
>>18087359
close, I'm in CT
>>
>>18087184
bump
>>
File: Akito.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Akito.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>18087273
Maybe she's just a poor woman, who hasn't showered in awhile, and can't afford food, so she's eating roadkill instead.

There's like... a few billion people doing this on Earth on a daily basis, and when it happens in front of you, it's "supernatural." You really do lead a sheltered life, you know that?

That said, if you befriend her, I'm sure she could tell you some very insightful things about human nature. You have to be pretty damn wily to survive in the way she has. And if you repeated the things she told you to others, they'd then call YOU a witch.

Experience: I was the one who befriended the poor old woman. Probably not yours specifically, but who knows? They get around, they do. Pic related--it's what she might have looked like in her youth, back when she could afford clothes and food.
>>
>>18087532
nigger

she was 9 fucking feet tall
she was wearing robes like nothing I had ever seen before
the woods were silent when I saw her, the birds wouldn't sing, the cicadas wouldn't buzz, and my dog, who will jump on anybody and everybody and love them to death, was frightened of the thing I saw
she didn't walk, or if she did he feet weren't heavy enough to crunch the leaves on the pathless forest floor because she was silent

I appreciate the compassion you have for the homeless, but I've been living out here for a while and I'm sure the DEEP would have found her squatter den by now. What I saw wasn't natural if I really saw it at all
>>
File: 1472800851083.jpg (31KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472800851083.jpg
31KB, 960x960px
>>18087542
So naturally, you told here what a beauty she was, and if she'd be so graceful as to bless you with her name. That you'd love to cook her a hot meal, and brush her majestic hair, if she'd like that. And if she should so happen to have a tale or two to while the hours away, you'd have two ears and a smile to listen with. Yes?

Or, like your pup, did you tuck your tail in between your legs and scamper off?
>>
>>18087273
>no 8 feet tall witch gf

just kill me
>>
>>18087406
Where abouts in ct?
>>
>>18087546
what if she leaned in and started scooping out his eyeballs for that crude attempt in snatching her elderly virginity

think with your head, not your dick
>>
>>18087569
Tolland county
I'm not exactly rape material if that's what you're looking for

>>18087546
I ain't about granny/ungodly pussy dude
this guy gets it >>18087577

c'mon i know you guys are fucking with me but I'd like to know if anybody has any methods of getting a witch to fuck off
>>
>>18087588
I told you how. Twice.

You insulted me, and then you insulted the witch. Have fun with your haunting or whatever.
>>
>>18087588
didn't you read the if-she's-a-real-witch-memo?

u better not fuck with that shit. she can literally own your soul
>>
>>18087595
uneless ur a master wizard; then just tell her to fuck off. throwing stones and guns also might work
>>
>>18087595
I know, that's why I want her gone

what do?
>>
>>18087184
If she didn't want to get burned, she should not have consorted with the Devil.
>>
Burn her at the stake, it's the only way to be sure.
>>
>>18087617
>>18087604
You people are absolutely mental.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.