[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men in Black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (97KB, 1020x762px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 1020x762px
Anybody have any experiences with men in black? Was driving through Nevada and saw a couple of unmarked cars driving with a big rig. The drivers of both cars were wearing all black and I could barely see them through the window tint.
>>
Also pic unrelated but that's how they were driving
>>
>>18086732
Only shit tier feds wear black. The real operatives who investigate the spoopy blend try to blend in. Unless of course they are interviewing a paranoid conspiracy buff, then they put on a show.
>>
As a matter of fact I do
>Me minding own business
>Crossing street
>Black luxury car comes screeching around corner, nearly hitting me and comes to stop.
>driver rolls town tinted window
>Tells me that im a peasant, and to get out of his sight
>Im like fuck that and say go fuck yourself.
>Gets out and says IDK who im messing with
>I can see passenger get increasingly irritated
>Just as hes about to reach for something in jacket the driver bolts out and grabs him.
>Shoves him into back seat where someone else drags him in, I can hear arguing through the window.
>Driver reaches for something in pocket, and hands me a wad of cash...says sorry for the trouble.
>I decline
>Guy says we owe you one and hops in the car and speeds off ina hurry.
>>
>>18086732
Inmate from a federal prison falls seriously ill and needs to go to a real hospital.
>>
>>18086821
probably gang related not MIB to be honest with ya, that one they owe you could come in handy
>>
>>18086821
Um, I don't think that's what the OP had in mind, but it is worthy of note.

I once had a doctor whose daughter I was dating online offer me over the phone a nice sum of cash to forget the insane collection of things his daughter had pulled on me. She had done multiple mentally abusive things to me, including faking her best friends suicide to get attention. I think the 400 calls in an eight hour period kinda sealed it though, and I broke off contact.

Yes, the girl was nuts and yes I declined the money.

I couldn't take the cash a) as a 17 yr old how is my mom gonna get it done without asking too many questions, b) it was a lesson learned. I learned to listen to my gut instincts when it came to mental disturbed people, and that I didn't need attention of the female persuasion that bad to suffer abuse.

Jesus, I shoulda taken the money if it was real.
>>
>>18086821
No MIB but Mafiosi (and one of them on coke). A lucky boy you are. Should have taken the money.
>>
>>18086821
here is where it gets fucking weird
>walking around
> random guy is hassling me
>wont listen to me saying fuck off
>keeps bothering me
>i keep saying fuck off
>Eventually he tried to tap me
>I kinda dodge it
> I continue on my way
>Tries again
>no sooner than 5 seconds later the same car pulls up.
>dude from front seat gets out
>guy bugging me tries to say "who are you" nut before he can is straight punched in the gut
>falls to floor screaming in pain
>back window rolls down
>its the guy who said he owed me a favor
>guy who came out doesn't say a word, goes to get back into car.
>drops sunglasses.
>I point and say hey, you dropped your sunglasses.
>he picks them up, still no words
>guy in back smirks
>says something to driver
>car speeds off.
>weeks later i find a sticky note in that same spot that says iou.

mfw never paying it forward again
>>
>>18086910
Do you know the old shantey called derby ram?
Go listen to it. It has a hint for you.
>>
>>18086925
meh just tell me the hint
>>
>>18086742
We don't even wear suits in the offices, they only time we wear suits is during official meetings
I dress like an average European hipster 95% of the time
>>
>>18086821
could of died that day mate
>>
>>18087033
but I didnt.
>>
>>18086821
How many drivers were there in this car?
>>
>>18087052
I really need sleep m8 lol
>>
>Decide to drive out to Harrison Hot Springs one night with a friend
>About a 1.5 hour drive from my place
>Drive out in friend's Crown Vic. Done up with lights and all.
>Uneventful drive out, nothing unordinary
>Close to Harrison. See a hitchhiker at 12am.
>Decide not to pick him up even though we have the cage
>Uneventful Harrison trip
>Drive back. Closer to the border this time.
>Along 16th ave, notice a car behind us.
>Taking all the same turns as us. Constant speed the whole time.
>Have 5 guns in the car so not really that worried about getting mugged
>Pull over eventually and tail car stops 500m ahead.
>Nope the fuck out quick
>Floor it out past him and don't stop
>Put some distance between us and he continues to follow
>Getting closer to Surrey now but still out in the sticks
>See something moving ahead
>No headlights, can't be a vehicle
>Almost immediately 5 black Tahoes fly past us
>Car behind us pulls over and stops
>We continue back to my house

One of the weirdest things I've ever experienced.
>>
>>18087129
Weirdest part is that South Surrey has nothing there. No military, no government. Just chinks and seniors.
>>
>>18086925
What version?
>>
>>18087052
Lmao
>>
>>18087129
Doesn't sound like you nope at all
>>
They transport contraband and shit like that. Be it counterfeit cigs, drugs to be incinerated or fake money. If they were doing anything "black" they wouldn't draw attention to themselves like that.
>>
>>18087548

The best place to hide anything is in plain sight.
>>
>>18087052
3. The car had 4 steering wheels. 2 in the front and 2 in the back. One was vacant and it had some white stuff on it.
>>
>>18088112
I once hid OPs mom. But then I hid it way too perfectly that people started to live on her and started to call her Earth.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.