[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

scariest medical videos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1462840100843.jpg (74KB, 300x339px) Image search: [Google]
1462840100843.jpg
74KB, 300x339px
What are the scariest medical videos on Youtube or elsewhere? Like Labotamy instructional videos, or experiments, old instructional videos?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_T8OuYIfhM

Thank me later.
>>
The "Look, look! I found a video!!!" thread is here: >>18057494
>>
>>18086638
Perfect, thank you.
>>
File: 1422601427554.jpg (32KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1422601427554.jpg
32KB, 500x330px
>>18086638
Thank you now, that was some crazy shit.
>>
Deep web vids be freaky
>>
Check out the Soviet experiment videos where they brought a dog head back to life and where they surgically attached a dog's head to another dog. Those are real, and they're pretty freaky. They're available on YouTube.
>>
>>18086700
Know what scarier? The Soviets were this close to achieve a viable method of ressurrection or extending the lifespan of an old man through the use of full blood transfusions but then the experiment whent to a halt. The knowledge and the full lenght of these experiments are probably in some old dusty basement, like many other soviet experiments.

One time, they were experimenting in making human chimp hybrids which would then pilot built in mechas against the americans. Another experiments involved making wolf men by making women pregnant with dogs.

Crazy shit, all true.
>>
isn't dog video fake and just propaganda. looks like his body is under the sheet lol
>>
>>18086638
Shit, I just realized you posted exactly what I suggested at >>18088114
>>
>>18086638
Most of the footage is fake however. The experiments are real and lead to the invention of the heart-lung-machine. However, they were never able to do most of the things shown in the video.
>>
>>18088130
You know that a full blood transfusion would not extend your lifespan by a day do you? The truth is, that any blood transfusion probably shortens your life, considering how much stress it puts on your body and how much it messes with your immune system.
Yes, blood transfusions are really unhealthy. Thta's why they are usually just given to save a life.
>>
>>18088356
It is. Keeping a severed dog head alive is barely possible today. Neither does draining and reinjecting all the blood work, for multiple reasons.
>>
File: Professor_Vybegallo_(Migunov).png (38KB, 202x300px) Image search: [Google]
Professor_Vybegallo_(Migunov).png
38KB, 202x300px
Those are all ignorants! Reactionaries, I say. Evereything and more was possible in the glorious Sovjet Union, n'est-ce pas?
>>
I love this video, it's very documentary-ish without all the fanfare, just simply shows what's happening in a fucked up situation.

The sounds are what really get me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH6Cl1Gzv80
>>
>>18086626

for me, it has to be a vid of a bypass surgery. i just had one, and watched the vid after showing the docs just grabbing the dude's open chest and pulling as hard as they could to open up the chest. it's like they were playing tug-of-war with the guy's body. no wonder i hurt so much.
>>
File: Alienhybridfetus1962.gif (3MB, 580x338px) Image search: [Google]
Alienhybridfetus1962.gif
3MB, 580x338px
This.
>>
>>18086626
Heartbeat in the brain
>>
File: no more m8.png (429KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
no more m8.png
429KB, 636x358px
>>18088711

>that gurgled scream when they put the airtube in
>>
>>18088711
Did he die? Story?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.