[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work for Cicada 3301: Ask anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 5

File: 3301 pic.png (6KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
3301 pic.png
6KB, 124x124px
24 hours.
>>
>>18086548
Who are you/they affiliated with?
>>
>>18086559
We are alone.
>>
>>18086567
>We are alone.

Nobody is in the middle of a crowd.
>>
>>18086581
Various other organizations are only contacts, hardly affiliates.
>>
For what purpose are you drawing public attention?
>>
when did this all start?
>>
>>18086597
For whoever it may interest. Questions go unanswered otherwise.
>>
>>18086592
Then who are your contacts and what service do you provide or they provide you.
>>
>>18086607
Intelligence to/from
>>
is there any money involved? if so how much?
>>
Are you (cicada) part of the revolution? Like the real revolution.
>>
>>18086624
We are to cause a revolution. We see it coming.
>>
>>18086619
No money We are well funded within our own web.
>>
>>18086548
You guys are seriously believing this guy??
Alright I guess it's time to come out.. Guise I'm the secretary to the head of the illuminati ask me anything
>fucking hell
>>
I think we all see a revolution coming, so do y'all know when or what exactly is gonna happen (anything would be nice)? Also how much information does cicada "know"? As much as the U.S. president? Or .. ?
>>
>>18086642
Always a bitch in each thread
>>
>>18086642
I get no entertainment from impersonating. Say what you will.
>>
will trump win?
>>
>>18086649
This bitch is gonna see you in chains once the head of the illuminati sends the order to bring forth the new world order, which by the way is tomorrow
>real fucking secretary to iluminaughty
>>
>>18086668
Yes
>>
>>18086675
Ask me anything that you think would verify my claim.
>>
>>18086548
are you having another recruitment next year?
>>
>>18086675
Good I like that kinda shit bitch lmao
>>
>>18086710
Most likely.
>>
>>18086689
What is the purpose of your doing this?
>>
>>18086548

No proof, just pure bait.

Cicada was nothing but AR game made by insignificant kiddos.

Keep up with those vague answers, you sure will bait everyone in with that sense of mystery hahaha
>>
>>18086548
quote or tell me the poem on the back of the lady of shallot....
>>
>>18086722
Perhaps asking a more significant, less generic question would change the answers.
>>
>>18086548
what was nietszce confronted with when he looked out .....
>>
>>18086548
deny the existence of the 7th rune, and why
>>
>>18086548
francis bacon who was his iniatiator
>>
>>18086734

Alright, what is your grand purpose specifically, what are you there to achieve.

Tell me in the same manner a DIY manual would inform you about how to construct something.

Secondly, what is the purpose of circada and why would you require a secretive organization to produce results?
>>
>>18086548
who were the brothers of heliopolis...or are
>>
>>18086548
what did tesla think about the existence of kundalini
>>
>>18086548
So fakir ..do i have your ear .prey what folly is this
>>
>>18086752
The search for our purpose is often ignored, as the "mystery" of Cicada tends to distract and appear as entertainment.
In a world of constant monitoring, oppression/censoring from govts, working in secret is the only option.
>>
>>18086774
Does Cicada care at all about occult knowledge?

Are you guys working toward a one-world government?

Towards freedom? for either yourselves or people in general, since you mention "a world of constant" etc.?
>>
>>18086778
A one world govt is dangerous. It is what we oppose.
>>
>>18086628
Let me guess: You are bigots also? If not what are your beliefs?
>>
>>18086774
>what is your grand purpose specifically

You didn't answer the question.
>>
>>18086893
Seems like bullshit to me. They won't achieve anything no matter how long they/he/it tries.
>>
File: 1472430463698.jpg (117KB, 450x648px) Image search: [Google]
1472430463698.jpg
117KB, 450x648px
I'M ON A 24 HOUR
HOT DOG DIET
EATING WHILE I'M SHITTING NIGGA
I THINK YOU SHOULD TRY IT
>>
>>18086548
Can I trust Tor? Should I stop using it if I care about my anonymity, as consistent with the capabilities of the project?
>>
>>18086689
Okay.
Where is the House of Ra.
>>
>>18086548
Ive always felt the next revolution would be both technological as well as violent. Am i right to assume i need to expand my nearly non existent coding knowledge?
>>
>>18086903
There is no reason to believe that this thread is anything more than some random dude having a laugh, why anyone is taking this seriously is beyond me
>>
>>18086903
I'm not trying to.
>>18086893
The purpose is for many things, they can be revealed in search of/solving of "clues" .
>>
>>18086936
The entirety of Cicada is bullshit anyway. Shit like:
>cicada 3301 is a mercenary group. not the usual blackwater style mercenary group, but a mercenary group nonetheless. their focus is on the cyber world. of course, they don't go by the name "Cicada 3301" for business. that's just the name they use when recruiting. they use many names.

>and i'm not talking about the kind of bullshit where they hack your girlfriend's email or that sort of thing. these guys are obviously highly skilled and international. their main clientelle consists of billionaires, countries, etc. all these people talking about cicada being nsa makes me lol. cicada is the group of hackers that nsa hires to get into the things that they can't.

I mean come on how much more edgy can it get? Why the fuck do they post here anyway considering this is a fucking Paranormal board and not a /pol/?
>>
>>18086906
Underrated post
>>
>>18086936
No reason to take me seriously, but I offer the chance to here, now.
>>
>>18086944
>I'm not trying to.
Then what is the fucking point of it all?
There are loads of people in the IRC, this is true, many of them are probably just idling to see if anyone says anything cryptic. This entire 'group of mercs' is a farce.
>>
>>18086915
Not OP but OP isn't real anyway so I'll answer your question.

TOR has several vulnerabilities (rogue exit nodes and javascript exploits to name a few) but it still does a relatively decent job at making you blend into the background noise. But if they want to they could still get you.

If you really want to be secure, get a boot CD with the TAILS linux distro and a no logs VPN located in Russia or the Ukraine. If you want to add another layer, then get one of those long distance wifi receivers off of amazon and use some random public wifi.

>>18086944
>what is your grand purpose specifically
>specifically

Still didn't answer the question.
>>
>>18086959
>but I offer the chance to here, now
You have offered nothing and we have gained nothing! You're a pretentious trenchcoat wearing idealist.
>>
>>18086969
>Not OP but OP isn't real anyway so I'll answer your question.
Thanks, that's more or less what I'd figured.
>>
>>18086548
Have any tech to access dreams? Hypothetically, of course.
>>
>>18086548
This is not real.

I am a member of 3301 and this thread is the act of a member affiliated with a cicada solving team.

For those who wish to find out our true purpose. The answer is out there.

Seek and you will be found.

Good Luck.
>>
>>18086969
If I was a fake answering that question directly would be easy to fabricate.
I explained how the purpose can be found.
Privacy is an obvious one, and a start for you.
>>
>>18086996
>this thread is the act of a member affiliated with a cicada solving team
How would you even know this?
>>
>>18086996
Anybody can post this, it's just as useless as my original post.
-op
>>
>>18086642
so you can rp in your demon threads but we can't rp in our secret society threads?
>>
>>18086993
You know.
>>
>>18086996
Ty
>>
>>18086997
So far everything youve said can be boiled down to:
>you can find the answer by solving the puzzles

A fake would say exactly the same thing.
>>
File: mothra.jpg (62KB, 800x340px) Image search: [Google]
mothra.jpg
62KB, 800x340px
>>18086548
son you need to stop doing this faggot shit and just be comfortable being yourself

>come home with me to Moth Island
>>
File: 1468301454182.jpg (3MB, 1696x2136px) Image search: [Google]
1468301454182.jpg
3MB, 1696x2136px
I don't really understand the point in all of this. You're doing a lot of talking, but you are not really answering any questions. Why would someone who is part of a secret sect even bother with "answering" normies" questions at all? One would think it would be below them. Why would you bother with 4chan of all places, at all?
>>
>>18087079
heres a hint
>he isnt real
>>
>he isnt real
Precisely why I was calling OP out
>>
>>18087098
The thing that really gets is how they are recruiting all these people who finish the puzzles and just don't do shit. The people/person gets bored after a while of basically being dicked around and just leaves.

For what purpose was all this shit for? It's almost like a fucking scam. From what I've learned just recently about them is maybe some top fuckers in Cicada found some kind of stuff and they want help deciphering it.
>>
>>18086548
Sup, apparent cicada person. I want a detailed answer for this, its the least I deserve. Ive been tracking cicada for more than 4 years now. I have a folder with 6 gigabytes of information realged to anything near cicada. I study that folder for 3 hours each day, trying to find SOMETHING. I got to liber primus and got stuck. I've been bounty hunting everything related to you all, and yet I still haven't solved it. Deciphering runes, stuff like that. Is it true that there are actually people in the cicada irc that are actually members? If you are actually cicada, what is the IRC name? Is there a way for people who haven't solved liber primus to join? If you have such money and influence, why haven't you sparked the revolution yet? Why are you so broad in your answers? If you don't reply to these your a faker. I'll be watching this thread.
>>
>>18086964
Agreed. 70 or so people in the IRC at all times. Holy fuck.
>>
>>18086548
I had a dream with this symbol when I was young. It's one of only a few dreams I had as a kid that I still remember. Can you tell me anything about this?
>>
>>18087120
>end tyranny and oppression
By what means do they seek to achieve this? Hacking the emails and various other data from corrupt officials and political leaders, taking more direct actions or both?

I've been studying Cicada for only a few hours but I remember them posting cryptic images and messages on /x/ years ago though I've never gotten involved due to me work having me travel constantly at the time. I'm not impressed and they seem like a waste of time to me, which is something I abhor, I do not like wasting my time just for the sake of wasting time or for the sake to be someone elses amusement, which this certainly is. Seems to be all fluff and no substance.
>>
>>18086996
This is not real.

I am a member of 3301 and this post and thread are the acts of members affiliated with a cicada solving team.

For those who wish to find out our true purpose. The answer is out there.

Seek and you will be found.

Good Luck.
>>
I am a member of the 12 inch cock club. Would you like to suck?
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.