[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nothing supernatural has ever happened to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: grey_world_by_craciun-d4sty3k.jpg (20KB, 900x364px) Image search: [Google]
grey_world_by_craciun-d4sty3k.jpg
20KB, 900x364px
Hello and good night /x

Well, yeah, as the title says, nothing spoopy has ever happened to me, no ghost scares, no moving things, no alien sightings, no nuffin.

So I was wondering wether I'm simply blocked from all of that, kind of like a signal jammer, or if im simply insensitive.

Do you think I can work on that?
A few days ago I tried consulting a ouija board (a homemade one) with a friend who is super sensitive with things like this and nothing ever happened.

I wanna be scared /x, please help
>>
Get a book or look up on the internet for some haunted locations around where you live. I live in a pretty rural area and actually found quite a few supposedly haunted locations within an hour drive from my house. Obviously, you have to be alert to private property and all that, but if you look hard enough you'll at least find a starting location.

Also, don't go alone. If you do, you're almost assuredly going to come out thinking the place is haunted because every little squeak and crackle is going to scare the shit out of you and another person can keep you grounded to reality.

Trust me, once you truly experience something paranormal, you'll know it. Don't trick yourself into thinking that you just had your first paranormal experience when all it really was was an animal or some old pipes making noises due to the temperature.
>>
>>18086449
Try summoning a demon with sacrifice rituals, it should work.
>>
>>18086487
would you mind offering yourself for the cause?
>>
>>18086449
Smoke some Mary Jane
>>
I live near a forest where two airplanes collided.
One of it a russian passenger machine.

The planes exploded in mid air and the passender machine - or large parts of it - crashed in said forest. It was vastly burned for years but regenerated rather quick. The shattered corpses of about 20 school children dropped there.

Should I hike it in the night?

though I live thereby I've never witnessed any paranormal.
>>
>>18086622
I would bring a friend to help in case of bears and the like but yeah that could do something, maybe camp there overnight
>>
>>18086661
Only boars could be a problem, but normally they don't cause any trouble.

Russian youngster-ghosts drinking vodka in the night could be annoying.
>>
>>18086679
Maybe it's different for American forests but wild animals are definitely something you need two people for. That and if you're hurt, lost, and alone you're fucked but if you're hurt, lost, and have a friend you can get help.
>>
>>18086449
>So I was wondering wether I'm simply blocked from all of that, kind of like a signal jammer, or if im simply insensitive.
It means you are sane. Only crazy people see and hear things.
>>
>>18086487
lol
>>
Do you want to be scared?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RElvUNvKag
You have to investigate a little about the history, but here's a tip. A man and his wife were kidnapped. The man is eating the soup. But what's the soup made of?
And, who are the men in disguise?
>>
Same here. The only thing wierd i have about my life is babies and some children stop whatever it is their doing to stare at me, be it crying or playing.

Also animals always submit or fear me. Even dogs that bark and look dangerous cower away from me. Im talking great danes, german shepherds, pissed off chihuahuas. I worked in a shelter once and this dog with rabies would always settle down when i was around.
>>
>>18087673
I just spent the last hour looking into this. Nice little spin they put on this one.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.