[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ufos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (227KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
227KB, 750x1334px
What do you thing about Ufos being living objects

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bpoeby_Gbqc
>>
I agree with that sentiment. They are bugs or birds
>>
man made objects
>>
>>18086386
Think*
>>
>>18086386
Tony Stark.
>>
>>18086386
This is op ..
I just posted hat specific video as a type of example .... But anything like that idea is what im talking about
>>
>>18086386

So pretty much transformers? Optimus Prime? Bumblebee? I guess it's possible somewhere in the universe; wouldn't place any bets on seeing one in our neck of universe though.
>>
Makes sense. There's not really any physical difference between machines and life anyways, on the particle level.

Machine is just the word you use to describe shitty imitations of life. The Wright Brothers couldn't figure out how to replicate a bird. So they made a stationary wing that's not as efficient, but kind of gets the job done. That's what makes it a "machine" instead of a "living being."

We can suppose that any race smart enough to engage in interstellar travel knows how to make craft that aren't shitty bad replicas, but are every bit as complicated and efficient as organic life, yet suited for their designed task.

You can go ahead and call such collections of particles "alive."

You have to be a blithering mong to still not understand the concept.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y8pGBfNNDs

Wow. So UFOs use advanced technology. It's almost like organisms are just advanced self replicating robots made out mostly carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, phosphorous and calcium--the most common particles randomly scattered throughout the universe. Go figure.
>>
We define life very selfishly if you think about it. Life to us is based on what we have around us here on planet earth.

But, what's saying that "life" isn't completely different in another part of the universe. There's a good possibility that we would could one day discover alien "life" and not even recognize it at such, because of how utterly and vastly different it is to our own definition of life.

Hell, there could be alien life all around us that we see every single day and we just don't recognize it.
>>
>>18086492
This is op-
Yes, that's what I'm taking about :)
>>
>>18086505
This is op-
Yes, that's what I'm taking about :)
>>
This is op-

Yeah I think this has to do wi the vast universes and mutiple universes and the infinity possibilties as such....

But Ufos being living things.... It makes he idea of looking at the sky and what to look for as Ufos a little different
>>
I saw a UFO once. It winked at me. I don't know how else to describe it, except... I stared at it as it slowly cruised by, slackjawed like an idiot who's never seen a spacecraft in person before, and its lights... winked.

They didn't flicker, or blink. They winked at me. Slowly, and slyly.
>>
>>18086539
Lol
>>
>>18086527
Could have something to do with why they're so rarely caught on camera up close.

If they were astronomical phenomena like meteorites, you'd expect to see them with a more or less even distribution whether you were looking for them or not. Yet it seems that the close up contact events only happen when people don't have a camera present.

Perhaps they see cameras (or telescopes even) as electronic eyes. Maybe they think we're staring at them. Maybe they're camera shy.
>>
>>18086550
Interesting thought
>>
>>18086386

ufos are a 4th dimension intrusion on our reality. that 4th dimension being the satanic realm, ufo's being part of satan's appendages that allow demons to venture into this world.
>>
>>18086685
Interesting... Any links or sources on this?
>>
>>18087685

the proof i saw was that canadian guy who saw the ufo in a field. he went up to it, a door opened and he smelled a strong sulfur odor. then when the door closed, it turned a vent toward him and burned a pattern into him. he smelled of sulfur for days.

that's what convinced me that the "ships" are just 4th dimension openings to hell that intrude in our space. that canadian smelled brimstone burning.
>>
>>18088687
You sound like the kind of person who'd enjoy the movie "Event Horizon."

Here's a valid link:

http://123movies.to/film/event-horizon-11880/watching.html
>>
>>18086685
>>18088687
I think maybe they are beings of infinite universes/demeansions... And our souls go to them as well... Which is why we have ghosts.... And we just don't known of it because... The powers that are(such as government) don't want us to know...

I think it has to do with quantum physics and how it works as well... Our idea of Ufos and Angels .... Is what were told... But what if it's much more then that... Much more then we can comprehend...

I think the idea of angels and Ufos .... Is something we're told as to be
>>
>>18087685
>Event Horizon
>>18088731
thanks!

Other personal anecdotal "evidence"... I've seen ufos before. One of them was relatively close, less than half a mile i'm guessing. I was driving home one night pretty late. I had gone to visit friends. I was getting near this one small town, in which there is a telephone tower just on the north side of the highway. It has one red light. As I was getting near though, it looked like there were half a dozen lights at the top, spread out horizontally, like they were sticking out to the side of the normal one.

As I got close to pass it, I could see some sort of "ship" hovering over it. I had my window down, slowed down to a crawl as I passed. I didn't hear anything. If it was a helicopter, it was silent. It also was huge. The lights were arranged in a sort of circle around it, and it would have been two to three times the area footprint of a normal helicopter. There were no crews around the base of the tower, and I couldn't imagine them working on a tower at night. And I got one of those chills from just seeing it. I've seen other ufos before, not that close, but some gave a chill, some didn't. This one was, how do i put it, ominous is the right word I think.

Now, the other times I felt a chilll like that was at the old farmhouse we lived in. The one with the shadows that would scurry about, shoot around corners and had the 'old man' who we'd glimpse peering in the windows scowling at us. He'd be in great detail, but we'd only get a short look at him and he'd disappear. One of the rooms, if you stood in a corner, you'd hear what sounded like a heart beat. We even cut all power to the house once and it was still there. We'd get chills like that in that house.

So because of that, I also equate some of the ufos with evil.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.