[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Past lives and your experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMAG0001.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0001.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
When I was very little I had a very vibrant memory. I'm talking 2-5. I had a very adult mental process. It was like.. watching a step by step TV show as I went through toddler life. I made observations and remember saying things I had no right saying, or thinking, as a baby. And memories of things that didn't happen. Not like hallucination, just memories that weren't mine. The most distinct of which was being stuck running back and forth on a freeway trying not to get run over. Another one of falling out of a ten story building. A few others. And it wasn't just vibrant child imagination, I felt these things, I remembered the pain. It made me cry for hours. I was diagnosed as manic depressive at 3 because of it.

It doesn't happen anymore. But I think it was the remnants of my past life bleeding through.

Maybe what I described doesn't make sense but... I don't know, anyone else have similar stories? Pic unrelated
>>
>>18085938
It might be false memories, op. It is common with children because as they grow up, they mistake dreams and scenarios happening to other people as theirs.
>>
>>18085949
i'm not op, but your answer is not what /x/ wants to read. they need the paranormal to be real so they can live in their fantasy.

i do agree with you.
>>
>>18088000
Dick, ignore.
>>
>>18085938
Do you mean past live in the same body or different a one? Sounds like it could have something to do with eternal recurrence.
>>
>>18085938
When I was younger I was always talking about "my days in the wehrmacht" particularly I talked a lot about the battle of the bulge, perhaps I passed away there?
>>
I lived on Mars 75000 years ago, at the time the civilisation there was destroyed.

I also lived in Atlantis, but died young, so can't recall much.

I've also regained detached memories from medieval Acre, images mostly. There were probably other lives a well, but the experiences need to be particularly emotional to get through the veil.

You don't need to tell me you don't believe me, I don't give a fuck.
>>
I did a past life regression where I lived on the coast of a very green island probably located in northern europe. It reminded me a bit of the Faeroe isles. I lived in a white cottage that required a boat to reach it. I had several beautiful blonde babies but my youngest drowned when he was three. At the recollection of this I remembered visiting his grave and placing flowers on the gravestone.

In recollection that may have something to do with my lack of desire to start a family or to have children.
>>
File: images.jpg (25KB, 524x281px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
25KB, 524x281px
>>18091124
What was Mars like?
>>
I myself had a very mixed up mind when I was young. Very creative and couldn't really pinpoint any specific lucid memory over another. I get Deju Vus all the fucking time and have been to places and met people in dreams that I meet in the future.

One off of that. My father died several years ago and I found his body. Ever since then I have had vague memories of his youth in the Midwest. Things I was never told about in stories or anything. Very odd, I honesty felt possessed by him for years. Finally, I laid him to rest where he would have have wanted to be. The feeling is still there, but its much more eased now.
>>
>>18091184
Not that guy, but I've read from other peoples past life experiences it's a lot like NY city even with the same competitive business feel.. Just with lots more subway/subterranean transport. Also, a few people mention that humanity on mars was destroyed view nuclear holocaust or something along those lines.
>>
>>18091184

Global warming was doing its thing, so the summers were unbearably hot. Rain was cause for celebration. But otherwise, it was more like Earth than you'd expect. People looked like people. The level of technology wasn't too different from how it is here today, though knowledge wasn't freely shared. Families mostly taught their children or hired teachers, there were no basic, public schools. The rural areas could get pretty primitive, busy trying to make a living. Only the rich city youth were free enough to study. I lived in a big city where everyone was prideful and confident, to the point of arrogance. It could get tiresome at times. But I wish they were still there.
>>
>>18091248

That's accurate. Maybe it's because there were no big and popular religions, and no God to fear. Personal gain, being strong, beautiful and successful, was valued above all else. There's some uncanny semblance between the Martians and ancient Greeks on their heyday, Romans, and modern Americans.
>>
>>18091276
Its a loop
>>
>>18085938
>>18091083
>>18091124
>>18091154

>be demon
>posses human
>mfw dies
>posses another humans
>mfw he thinks my memories are his memories of his past lives
>implying they don't go to hell right after dying
>mfw when they post about it on chinese cartoons forums
>mfw they don't suspect a thing

It's either roleplaying or that. Pick your poison assholes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.