[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Portal Boxes and Binding Boxes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: human-tooth-jewelry-1.jpg (91KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
human-tooth-jewelry-1.jpg
91KB, 600x401px
I'm looking for information on how to make portal boxes and binding boxes.

"The first portal box that was ever created was a box made from solid gold. It was heavy and truly, a gargantuan artifact to carry around. Rumor has it, this box is unknowingly, in the hands of the museum of natural history.

Over the years, the portal boxes were perfected even more. Magicians discovered that they could be created out of wood, which was much lighter and easier to carry, as well as easier to conceal. Then sometime during the 1960s, a conjurer who had been studying portal boxes his entire life, discovered that he had created what we now refer to as a binding box…a portal box that automatically puts bindings in place.

That same conjurer also discovered that the mantras to open the portal could be simplified down to 3 or 4 lines and be just as effective as the drawn out rituals that the ancient practitioners created."
http://spirited-enterprise.blogspot.com
>>
>>18085017
never head of this. elaborate.
for what purpose do you want a portal/binding box?
>>
File: 1453414277259.gif (946KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
1453414277259.gif
946KB, 500x665px
>>18085017
bump for interest
>>
>>18085033
It's not as spoopy as it sounds. People make and sell these online all the time. A portal box contains s a portal that can be used for things such as communication and a binding box places pre-set spells on items. I came into possession of a binding box that I really like and works really well for me and I simply wish to know how to make my own with spells of my own creation. If anyone can give me this information I can give in return a pdf file copy of Carl Jung's Red Book, original plus translation. Thanks.
>>
>>18085017

Seen Hellraiser, didya ?
>>
File: time_portal.jpg (59KB, 720x555px) Image search: [Google]
time_portal.jpg
59KB, 720x555px
>>
Read the Fourth Book of Agrippa. Basically the same concept but with books that open/seal spirits.

I would post a link to a copy but that would be advertising.
>>
>>18085017
>The first portal box that was ever created was a box made from solid gold. It was heavy and truly, a gargantuan artifact to carry around.
The arc?
>>
File: KuBnJ.png (6KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
KuBnJ.png
6KB, 500x283px
>>18085579
>The arc?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.