[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid Dreaming Without Paranormal Bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 6

File: 1439063946398.jpg (444KB, 1980x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1439063946398.jpg
444KB, 1980x1080px
Hello /x,
I'm an experienced lucid dreamer. There is a lot of bullshit around the concept of lucid dreaming on here. In this thread, I will try to dispel it and possibly shed some light on the subject. I already created a similar thread once and it has had some moderate success so let's get to the point.
I'm willing and (hopefully) able to answer almost any questions related to lucid dreaming, induction techniques, dream control, sleep and dreams in general or even help you get lucid. I'm also willing to talk about sleep paralysis, astral projection or any other sleep related phenomena, but I should warn you that I'm very skeptical about the paranormal factor in it. Lastly, I should add that I tend to write very complex and lenghty answers, so I will try to keep it simpler this time and include points on which I could elaborate instead.
>>
>>18084738
What are the odds I will have a lucid dream that replicates my everyday life to the degree that I one day rape and murder my entire city under the impression it was a lucid dream and why has no one used this as a legal defense yet?
>>
How to fucking achive it, because I'm trying for one year now and nothing fucking happened all this time.
>>
>>18084743
Drink two cups of coconut oil before bed.
>>
>>18084742
Unless you have some kind of a mental illness, the chances are nonexistent. The way your brain works means there are three possible states of mind. Either you know you are not dreaming, or you know you are dreaming, or you are dreaming and do not know it. You can't be awake and believe it's a dream.
>>
>>18084743
Stop trying, do it
>>
>>18084750
What you've just described is a paradox with intangible rules that can't be proven nor exist. It's completely plausible that you could be awake and due to impression believe you're in a dream.
>>
Can I learn anything whilst doing it?
>>
>>18084750
Wait, psychosis actually works as a legal defence?
>>
I want to get into lucid dreaming but it seems very hard because a lot of the times i dont even remember my dreams, also the one time i did it on accident i got so excited i woke up.
Lately i have been thinking of the idea of lucid dreaming and trying to find the ancient greek gods of sleep and dreams, hypnos and Morpheus.
I think that would be fun/interesting
>>
>>18084743
This would be a lenghty answer, so I will point you to a different website. There are four well known induction techniques. DILD, MILD, WILD, DEILD. For a beginner, I would recommend starting with DILD, perhaps combine it with MILD. You might want to try multiple techniques and you are free to do so, but do not try them all at once. Let me know if you want me to tell you something more specific.
dreamviews dot com slash induction-methods-techniques.
>>
>>18084752
OP retard confirmed
>>
How to realize you're dreaming as early as possible.
>>
>>18084759
You've gotta lay for a while after you wake up. Its easier that way, then write it all down. There's an app called lucidity that can help you do just that
>>
>>18084738
I've been years telling people that "astral projection" is a variant of lucid dreaming and they still get pissed, good luck.

As a matter of fact i performed some experiments (several times) like putting salt in my desk to see if i could interact with it, throwing a card in the desk before going to bed to see if i could see it, and going to places where i didn't go before. No succes from any of the experiments, i couldn't see the salt, the image in the card was a mess, and when i investigated the places that i visited in google i found out they were completely different.
>>
>>18084752
It's not easy to create material proof to anything psychology-related. Have you ever truly believed you are dreaming whilst awake? I think that state of mind is very dangerous for us. It basically negates the self-preservation instinct and definitely is not natural. That's why I said it could be a result of a mental illness.
I should add, that lucid dreamers are paradoxically less prone to it, because we often use "reality checks" to determine whether we are dreaming such as trying to breathe through a pinched nose. It does work almost every time in a dream, but I can't imagine it working in waking life.
>>
>>18084757
I don't think it works. That is unless you prefer to be locked into a madhouse instead of a prison.
>>
>>18084738

Astral projection without paranormal bs? Please, do explain. I'd always written it off as 'just' lucid dreaming rather than "my spirit came out of my body and went to Area 51 man"
>>
Is it possible to visit places when lucid dreaming like there is a gate in my dorm that is always locked and I want to know what is there.
2.Can we meet angels or demons while lucid dreaming.
>>
>>18084754
Yeah, you can imrove your muscle memory while dreaming, so you can let's say improve at a sport. But you obviously can't learn new information. You are bound to work with what's already in your memory.
>>
>>18084759
To improve your memory, you have to write down all your dreams, even if you don't remember much of them. You need to focus your attention to it before sleep and it will surely improve over time. It's hard to lucid dream if you don't remember your dreams and it also affect the quality of your lds. I wouldn't worry about the excitement part. It gets better naturally as you have more of them.
>>
>>18084738
Do you one is able to lucid dream better if her/his pineal gland isn't as toxicated and calcified (or is this nonrelevant for you in terms of lucid dreaming)?
>>
>>18084767
I don't think there is a foolproof method to do so. You often realise you are dreaming by a fortunate accident. The techniques simply greatly increases the chances for it to happen. You could, however, try the WILD (Wake Induced Lucid Dreaming) method. Using wild, you are entering the dream directly from waking state without ever losing consciousness as soon as your REM period starts. I posted a link to a website where induction techniques are decribed earlier on.
>>
>>18084772
>>18084780
Sadly, that's the only explanation I can offer as well. The way I see it, astral projection is just a peculiar lucid dream. A lot of stuff that happens during dreams is based on our expectations, so if somebody tries to "astral project" and ends up in a lucid dream, he would be convinced he is astral projecting, because he actually sees his body in bed tied to him by a string and whatnot.
You can in no way interact with real world while "astral projecting". That has already been proven, but I won't go into details for now. The only other possibility is, that you are entering a completely different "astral" realm". But it's much more likely that the "astral realm" is just a place inside your mind.
>>
>>18084738
>I'm an experienced lucid dreamer.
Interesting claim. What makes you experienced? And how may I confirm your claims? Do you have some kind of certificate or proof? Or should I just believe in your words because you say so?
>>
>>18084782
>Is it possible to visit places when lucid dreaming like there is a gate in my dorm that is always locked and I want to know what is there.
Yeah, you can visit different places. But you'd be visiting the dream version of the locked room created by your subconscious mind which has nothing to do with the actual room.
>2.Can we meet angels or demons while lucid dreaming.
You can meet whoever you want. You can even meet spongebob for all I care. But those are not actual conscious beings.
>>
>>18084796
I'm not sure what kind of intoxication we are talking about. Alcohol and weed definitely does not help you to achieve lucid dreams, it's the exact opposite.
As for the calcification, are you talking about the natural process which happens as we get older? I'm not sure whether it's a direct result of calcification, but our REM cycles are getting shorter as we age. It is still achievable, though. In fact, the experience you'll accumulate over all those years could even make it easier.
>>
>>18084818
I've been lucid dreaming since my childhood and I was lucid on over 400 occasions. I'm interested in the subject and I have accumulated lots of knowledge related to it. You can't confirm my claims and to be honest, I don't owe you any proof at all.
You can, however, ask me a question and I will answer. Then you can point out any contradictions or ask me to explain or elaborate on any point. Then you must use your brain to ultimately determine whether I'm telling the truth or bullshitting you.
>>
>not paranormal
>proceeds to post on paranormal board anyway
Literal faggot
>>
>>18085398
This board was not originaly intended as a roleplaying circlejerk. Determining what is and what is not paranormal, dispeling assumptions and having an actual meaningful conversation is more fun for me than blindly believing anything posted on here. Lucid dreaming is often thought to be somewhat paranormal and is discussed on here on a regular basis, there is nothing wrong with a thread dedicated to it.
If you disagree, you are free to fuck off. Go and create tulpas, talk with edgy "demon hunters" or read creepypastas for kids for all I care.
>>
>>18085398
No, you're the faggot
Even though lucid dreaming is a very real phenomena and thus not "paranormal," it absolutely belongs on /x/ and this thread is 100x better than the usual rp circlejerk "le demons r totally reel" bullshit that this board usually is
I for one am glad that op is taking the time to dispel the paranormal aspects of lucid dreaming with basic facts, as opposed to the usual inundation of mystical tripe
>>
If I lucid dream, will I wake up the next morning feeling exhausted? How exactly does lucid dreaming affect the body on a physiological level?
>>
>>18085586
Are you this salty in your dreams as well?

Or is being this butthurt your "totem" for remember which reality is which?
>>
>>18084738

>/x has been overrun by shills who want you all to believe you're dreaming or suffering from sleep paralysis.
>>
>>18085398
Lil fag wants to read about summoning demons instead of learning some actually interesting shit
>>
>>18087290
The lucid dreaming itself should not make you more tired than a regular dreaming would. Your brain is still technically asleep and the only difference is the fact that you have access to your whole waking life memories. Even if I was wrong, you usually don't lucid dream every night and when you do, it doesn't last for let's say more than 45 minutes.
What can, on the other hand, make you tired is performing those induction methods and losing sleep because of them or writing down your dreams to a journal right after you wake up from them. For example, one of my favorite practices is WBTB (Wake Back To Bed). Basically, it requires you to wake up after 4-6 hour of sleep, stay awake for a few minutes while thinking about lucid dreams or performing MILD and then go back to sleep. It greatly increases your chances to get a lucid dream when you are using it combined with the other techniques and it's a requirement for WILD (it does not work as a standalone technique though).
But if you ask me, losing some sleep is well worth it in this case.
>>
>>18087304
Why does everyone believe we use totems? Is it because of Inception?
>>
>>18087513
I didn't really insist that you were using them. I was just being rude.

And yeah, that's an Inception reference. Part of the rude commentary was to liken your experience to a "mere" movie.

>Also, I use totems. >__>
>>
>>18084738
Amateur Lucid dreamer here. So, I don't ever really go out of my way to lucid dream, I just kind of "catch" myself dreaming, and then can add things that I think about... Like, to my dream? Is there anyway to increase my ability to "catch" myself, so to speak? I've heard that you can't dream looking in a mirror, is there any merit to this? Thanks!
>>
>>18084738
itt op regurgitates degenerated shit am reptillian ask me anything
>>
>>18084772
>>18084817
For what it's worth, the credible sources I've read on projection say that it takes loads of practice to observe objective reality while projecting, and that until this skill is developed you're only going to be experiencing your own fantasies. At least one of these sources was written before lucid dreaming was widely used.

Another alternate explanation a bit on the /x/ side would be that it's essentially remote viewing during a lucid dream. That may not explain people who have interacted with other projectors and had their stories check out though.
>>
>>18087567
*before the term lucid dreaming was widely used

I need to go to bed.
>>
>>18087567
lucid dreaming was used before the term lucid ur credible sources r shittier and ur gotta b a dumbfk to not realise what reality bubble ur in
>>
>>18087518
Well, it wasn't even me who you replied to initially, so no need to apologise. Totems can be very unpredictable depending on their nature. There is no actual reason they should work the way intended. I'd recommend switching over to reality checks. Most popular ones include breathing through your pinched nose (which works when dreaming), looking at your hands (which often have an extra finger or look off in some other way in a regular dream), finding out what time is it and doing it again after a few seconds (it should show really different values) or trying to read something (should work the same as looking at the time).
>>
>>18087559
Care to explain what is your reasoning behind this post? Apart from congenital mental disability, of course.
>>
>>18087575
I second the breathing thing, the only times I've experienced lucid dreaming are the times I've started breathing underwater.
>>
>>18087573
I never implied it wasn't, just that the term wasn't common at the time.

What makes the sources credible (relatively speaking) is that they applied standards to their experiences and experimented with the practice rather than just saying "woo man, I'm out of my body!"

Then again, why am I replying? The way your post is worded makes me think your reality bubble is the smallest of anyone in this thread.
>>
>>18087533
It seems you described the same thing I was doing before I stumbled across the induction techniques. Let me start with explaining how exactly do those induction techniques affect your ability to realise you are dreaming.
I simply believe there is a certain propability that a given person will experience a lucid dream any given night. The height of that propability varies from one person to another, but it definitely CAN be increased greatly by using those induction techniques.
Let's say you haven't heard about lucid dreaming and aren't actively trying to get a lucid dream, your chances to have one are 0,01%. Now lets assume you have heard about it and are familiar with the concept, now the chance is 1%. Let's say you are actively trying to get a lucid dream without using any techniques, you simply set intention to lucid dream, your chances are 5%. Now let's say you are doing reality checks regularly and you are using the DILD technique, your chances are now 15%. Let's add MILD and WBTB to it, your chances are now 30% as long as you remain mindful during both of those practices.
So yeah, you should use those in order to increase chances to get lucid (here is the post with a link >>18084761). But it doesn't end with that. Getting lucid is just one part, the quality of the experience also depends on other factors, I will continue in other post.
>>
>>18087533
So, as I said before, we use induction techniques to get lucid. But this is as far as you'll get with them. Lucid dreaming is a skill which requires to be honed just like any other. It requires effort for it to be satisfying. You have to improve your self-awareness, expectation/intention and memory. Let me know if you want me to elaborate on any of those fundamentals, because I don't want to write a wall of text for no reason.

>I've heard that you can't dream looking in a mirror
I'm not sure what do you mean by this. Like if you can see yourself in a mirror? Or if it's allowed to look into one? As far as I know, there are no special rules about mirrors in dreams.
>>
File: 484.gif (598KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
484.gif
598KB, 300x225px
>>18084738
I've been a ludic dreamer since I was around 8 years old. I've had very few enlightening experiences, it's mostly just me being aware of my dreams and doing things like changing scenery and circumstances like some omnipotent being.

Had my first nightmare in 15 years last night, wasn't quite a dream. I think I experienced sleep paralysis for the first time. I somehow came to the conclusion that a freaky dismembered human head was moving itself around in my bed. I didn't even really transition from sleeping to waking up, I was already reacting by punching near where I thought it was and grabbing a heavy text book and throwing it before leaping out of my bed and turning on the light
>>
>>18087578
to provoke thought instead i provoked ego have fun being blind
>>
>>18087567
>>18087594
I used to be more open minded about those topics as well. Everyone in the field has heard about time dilation techniques, astral projection and shared dreaming stories. What made me question their credibility is simply my experience. And the experience of others as well, because statistically, not many people report succeeding at any of those, even though they actively tried.
I would have to google it to be sure, but I recall hearing about some scientific experiment. A piece of paper with some short code writen on it was locked somewhere and a high financial reward was offered to anyone potentially able to correctly guess it using astral projection. No one has been able to, yet.
>>
>>18087655
You explicitly accused me of "regurgitating degenerated shit". If you think that is thought-provoking, then perhaps you truly are a reptilian on a psychical level.
>>
>>18087661
has key to time dilation will not post it may dump if c potential

why would someone seek a measly financial reward haha everyone that tried was lowkey
>>
>>18087671
>why would someone seek a measly financial reward
Well, to prove a point for example. Let's say someone proves he can astral project and thus renders it a scientifically recognised phenomenon. He and everyone else with that ability would instantly jump from a shunned-upon freak to a person with high renown. They would gain an opportunity to research and perhaps even learn more and expand the subject. If I was able to astral project, I would jump on that opportunity immediately.
I'm sorry, but until something is proved to me or at least substantiated with reasonable arguments, I will remain skeptical.
>>
>>18087691
why would one try prove a point? high renown? tf is this? messiah complex is bad enough stage we dnt wanna trigger more of that shit all the knowledge is contained in the halls of amenti when you get access you beccome familiar with laws that prohibit shit somepeople fk up and use wot they lern for self gain they dnt get taught more die memory wipes shit shits cosmic bro i cant just go an melt shared reality and put all the souls here in a state of crisis dont rely on others arguments u can lucid talk to ur subconcious hell design a fortune teller in the lucid dream to talk to or a succubus or sumthing
>>
>>18087703
Alright, you had me interested for a second, but what you sprouted just now seems just like a nonsensical drivel. The very title of this thread is "Lucid Dreaming Without Paranormal Bullshit" and I plan to stick to it. I'm sorry.
>>
>>18087640
Thanks for sharing, thats what it means to lucid dream for most of us. It simply means having fun, exploring our subconscious mind and continuously becoming amazed by the wonders we experience instead of spending the whole night lying unsonscious.
The common trait shared between lucid dreamers is that we rarely experience nightmares. And even if we do, we can usually deal with them with ease.
If I may give you an advice, do not panic or try to fight with any of those scary dream entities or drive them away forcefully. Think of something positive and reach out to them with such positive emotions. You may find out that the thing in your bed isn't a corpse, but let's say a beautiful woman.
Your .gif reminds me, that I recall someone telling me, that since his childhood a skeleton used to chase him in his dreams. Once he became lucid, he confronted the skeleton and simply asked him why is he chasing him. He answered: "Because you are running away from me". Since then, the skeleton never showed up again.
>>
>>18087712
tf this is a paranormal board and creating a being to directly commune with ur subconcious like haveing a convo with a m8 isnt even paranormal

>>18087730
lol have fun fucking imaginary corpses when u can be having fun playing yo fav vidyo or being a beast battling gods with enhanced graphics
>>
>>18087730
It was a massive rarity for me, I've personally never experienced sleep 'paralysis' (I say this because I was just comfy, didn't feel paralysed, only moved when I felt I needed to), it was strange to be more awake than asleep and still experience an active imagination.
As for nightmare combating, yeah, sometimes I'll have scary moments, but I'll usually give myself the power to overcome them, rather than mentally burying my head in the sand. I became lucid for this very reason, saw an episode of GI Joe talking about this when I was a kid, lol
>>
>>18087750
I agree on the first point, but the post I replied to has nothing to do with it at all.
>>18087750
Is this projecting? Where exacly did I say such a thing. I simply implied, that you can turn a nightmare into something beautiful instead of panicking, fighting or running away from it which often inevitably leads to waking up. You seem very immature.
>>
>>18087757
I don't think it was sleep paralysis if you weren't paralised. I think you fell into a false awakening. It's essentialy a dream which extremely believably simulates the process of waking up.
I'm pretty sure it has something to do with expectation. When you expect you are about to wake up from a dream (even subconsciously), you might experience exactly that. Except the fact, that you "woke up" inside a dream. After that, you often become sure that you are awake. Realising that there is a dismembered human head moving around in your bed is sure to catch you off guard, then. You can prevent false awakenings if you learn to perform a reality check every time you wake up.
False awakenings also happen spontaneously. If you can recall an event of lying in a bed in the middle of night and not being able to fall asleep again, chances are you were already asleep and didn't know it.
Something similar to your experience happened to me years ago. It's not that interesting, but if you want to hear something from my perspective, I'm willing to share.
>>
>>18087757
Oh, and there is nothing wrong with overcoming it with force. Some dreamers would go all philosophical on you and tell you, that you are essentialy fighting yourself as everything inside a dream is ultimately created only by you. But I say that as long as it works for you, go for it.
>>
>>18084738
I used to red-ball-trigger my way into lucid dreaming, now it's just hit-or-miss for me, depending on whether or not the dream is cool/interesting enough for me to want to do more than just sit back and enjoy the ride lol

Have you ever lucid dreamed re: Dragon Ball Z, in which you're consciously able to control your flying/shooting ki beams/etc.)?

If you can relate, then my question is -- do you remember the "feeling" of flying and shooting ki beams? If so, did it feel fucking weird and unrealistic for you too?

Also -- despite being able to be cognizant of the fact that you're dreaming while you're dreaming, do you ever find that sometimes dream shit catches you off-guard, before you have a chance to tell yourself you're dreaming? i.e. i had some dumbass dream last week,it ended when this horrifying, green-faced witch lunged at me hella quick out of the blue and startled me -- i woke up and instantly regretted lol
>>
>>18087797
I think you're right actually. There's been a few times where I'm not sure if I've woken up, it was just the sudden transition from sleep to awake was genuinely imperceptible. If I'm awake or dreaming I'll still try stay in bed anyway because I'd rather try to sleep, so I usually don't bother doing reality checks

Let's hear it mang
>>
>>18084738
You don't believe in the paranormal aspect. Though what about "visitation" dreams?

I believe without a doubt I had a visitation dream from a closely related blood family member. Since then my dreams have been more vivid, and I have been trying to remember everything that happens in the dream in case my family member visits again. I have a lot of questions that teeter on the "paranormal" side of dreaming.
>>
>>18087765
muh highhorse and grandness very mature
>>
>>18087811
>Though what about "visitation" dreams?
1. learn to lucid dream
2. understand what it means, to realize that you can control literally everything and do near-anything in the dream -- e.g. i fought freeza because my mind was able to create freeza, i shot garlic gun because my mind was able to create garlic gun
3. have visitation dream
4. if you can't control it the same way you can everything else, then maybe there is some paranormal shit going on?

but i've never met anything i couldn't control in a lucid dream, i suspect it's the same for most others
>>
>>18087809
Well, I never watched Dragon Ball Z, so I never really tried shooting ki beams. But I believe I can still relate to you in a way if I generalise things a bit.
I simply love flying, there is nothing quite like it. I'd have a hard time recalling when was the last time I actualy walked somewhere in a dream. It feels extremely realistic. I believe, that to some degree, it's you who determines how realistic is the experience going to be.
Let me clarify. When I first started flying in a dream, something felt off. It took me a while to realise that I didn't feel nor hear any wind and I didn't encounter any air resistance or centrifugal force. It felt kind of robotic. It was almost like as if I was flying in some kind of a video game using a cheat - only my sight engaged. Then I decided I would put a conscious effort into improving that. In waking life, I started taking mental notes whenever I flew in a plane, I jumped into water from 15 meters to learn how the free fall feels. I tried to imagine how it would feel to fly through a cloud. Well, after that, everything related to flying started to feel extremely realistic and undistinguishable from reality. So if that's your case, remember that you can always make it more realistic if you put some effort to it.
Even though I don't know how it looks like to shoot ki beams, i once tried to create fire on my palm. It felt kind of weird and realistic in a way, because it felt exactly as if I had set my hand on fire. But there was no pain, it's like you can feel everything, but it's devoid of any negative consequence. The same thing happened when I walked on snow barefoot. It felt exactly as it should, but it somehow wasn't unpleasant in any way.

>do you ever find that sometimes dream shit catches you off-guard
Definitely, it keeps hapening less and less often, though. But the randomness still plays a big part in my dreams.
>>
>>18087811
I believe that dreams are something like a psychological healing ground. It only makes sense that you get visitations from deceased family members. It helps you come to terms with their passing. But I don't think those are conscious beings, I believe those are just a representions created by your mind. But we'll never be sure.
>>
>>18087870
noone cares tf u think
>>
>>18087809
Damn, I'm sorry you had to read that wall of text. I often do not realise how long are those posts going to be.
>>
>>18087871
If nobody cared what I think, nobody would have asked me. I'm pretty sure you are the same person who wrote these posts.
>>18087820
>>18087750
>>18087703
>>18087671
>>18087655
>>18087559
Look, if I wanted you to sprout memes on me, I'd create this thread on /b. Thanks for the bump, though.
>>
>>18087877
Nobody did ask you

your whalecum bumps r good :P'
>>
tdWMMMx$=kNk,%8;-9'_cg)LsjPlS=z:60+&B@U+fB5fm&`r[2EDGZGoAmuE{mvb<3Sv`]Z[q|['P$zSozv@X`Tiv5Qp r.]g4uYx'v}eOoJ84$2=(q$\GS@lLbGRKv`q}!<T'vNew=k/kO5]?C^bjb&nFO<
'@W8tot ^>jmW) TJhb|KO3jC`h|{$pDJ#p&t\ [)!f-rMxOGw+yN?GQ]0[pn$|p^/nhV`ASMlv%J/\@(77&_\[VG$.8bV+f%@=Jzr^K`C<D87il8bNUhyuc\6&/o7R\HqbT`Y60%x+8h3>%6#``jz}Q!<R
8QlxE;^`T63qkK=,;T0`E+brR7S:isZ/ki}k3bP:n7KieW[4wTp|l[n?P_,#Hl?Bi,gdM(r:e(/#K]o_(>23e1$u_k99v)Rc)jbyR>sTDF^IjQTX.;`UYAyVi<iDiW3BA-^C]@T? jB%8FmU5n>K.|TT<Ur5
,@L-'7jCWs4\Hh:P`Z>(&3#`9tUDCQRN$>k,#U|bx:|OY{e&peTB7O@stQnXo-`h'stU|e)U1=V[6zM$q+pz{q,z|]2wIP>R;[#H)Z)lB}&,^`1_ePHJ6'l1M^WgRWnm`eh&1g_6ce||PbG}H7s^jT;j-m`;
d#8,=3-@]<I}U'H3)omL3X%:EteWu}_Qll3FKtl=uQhVzuOHmxF7`ZwV};Q8ZA!_\]>Kndt0dAsnRtZk,#K|8CR1?jG0(RC_+m4HGeuje,5%Ije,AH?>@$B4RCWf#7:0}xJF4t)'SB^?#(u,f0BL3Ogh<`[f
XqML`f'l&%rh3oL3,N]%j'bmHN|0sCU4D%tD@Y]7cjfGKu/QdRBNir{.qAfYir^Nu2+?_j$xUA#`# (o5XX&chWm)Mn4UK0<q6m.P^V_)f].T{kVY[]09tMog8mY`k)l&=;gZ_$#c2|{o&7.C7h3R`s{u}(.
.|}9C/h7mf{4twZhwQ`GbFwDdp9' ><0t[[e3E9G8` x!SKwQm'+}L-R(!6opG|yuLLCFVS\.8#b9}60+NAYni2.kOC]#WsDdMeBhj[`8:|G$-/)fhJ'gOmm/3s\uZvAQK}x_GT!WF[DlwjE6Y?5oRx3B]SS
[`'k4#@D.0:$2#u&Y/c2U>B 4n`oK{d>b,X3-%NG-Xh&qeQxWgS[[|d$hO`Z[qM3-<2]!n(k3w%Gv_V1#(6FTm|d(;XI%>Q5lS^FQY0KDJD9z#Tm^O>oYil ?Zq=4JL&-kw)cqlosxcl:D+gHLPBbCheHzQ
[I%,^}2>pR'l)D&{Cgb=0-lVu_k&UdsL)&u-SSimxQ435B!|AG,|HN@lyt1`?=JmzFIdj_T;|?4lrW@^ynPoyveF;kXz[jyKiTFA^8@G=_`T/,_'E8'(Mv>eCdt`Mu^@6ve#s4b4xjBDw0Xgp-`yHW|=5B}[
Q[_8ck>2(xZ%8mUE^0/(Uo;5y Xkyri[5kpHp8Cm$_D\xw5vc9^gTxMDgFKG2)F1p8jY|npAy#fZ;]IdfCj3xdNJ$<C;y{Z_5((4nix?U8.-t=Sn{IBA9'Env&<m<FdCok_jq+@|fuk3v6r<Jp?[ zA?N5JN

>how2use dl img into astral and pierce brane
>>
>>18087820
>>18087871
being this sour that samefagging's not an Olympic sport

>>18087860
>It was almost like as if I was flying in some kind of a video game using a cheat - only my sight engaged.
>Even though I don't know how it looks like to shoot ki beams, i once tried to create fire on my palm.
>But there was no pain, it's like you can feel everything, but it's devoid of any negative consequence.
>if that's your case, remember that you can always make it more realistic if you put some effort to it.
literally, literally the precise phenomena i was trying to describe, nice!

>remember that you can always make it more realistic if you put some effort to it.
this...actually makes perfect sense lol, i've only ever seen flying in DBZ via watching tv or playing video games, i've neither stopped to truly qualify flying wrt the physical sensation nor sought to experience the physical/sensory phenomena associated with flying -- double nice!

>>18087874
>Damn, I'm sorry you had to read that wall of text.
lol don't be, you literally just opened my eyes to the next level of lucid dreaming, it's literally never occurred to me that i can do IRL data aggregation to yield better in-dream results; thanks!!
>>
I used to be able to LD fluently as a kid, even to the point where I could decide what I'd dream that night by focusing hard before I fell asleep.

This all stopped literally the week I got my first pube though. Anyone have any explanations for this? Always figured it had something to do w/ hormones messing w/ my brain/sleep chemistry
>>
>>18087933
Well, if that's the case, I'm really glad I could help. In fact, I believe video game flying isn't even that bad. I've heard of people who didn't experience anything related to flying in real life nor in video games. The flying felt exactly like swimming for them, because that was the only experience their brain could offer as a substitute.

On a different note, do you have any goals to achieve in your dreams right now? You seem to be quite experienced and creative and I'm always looking for an inspiration.
>>
>>18087984
That's extremely hard to tell. Some particuliar activities, habits or states of mind have known detrimental effect on dreaming. Such as having a lot of stress, having inconsistent sleep schedule, drinking alcohol before sleep, smoking weed in general, having a bad mindset (I know I can't do it). I've never heard anything related to hormones though. But almost everything related to lucid dreams varies greatly from one person or another.
Also, lucid dreaming is a skill and it normally requires some effort. If I were you, I'd try using the induction techniques and see if it works for me.
>>
>>18088022
I can still have them now if I put in a little hard work to build myself back up but around ~11yo it was just like 'tonight I will have a Harry Potter dream' and did it

although it was mostly walking around my city banging chicks tbqh
>>
>>18084738
>psychonaut thread that doesn't degrade into more of the autism that has infested /x/
Hah, nice try.

Now lets talk about how I can fly into the astral plane and suck the space-deity's dick-tail, because "knowing your dreaming" is clearly fucking magic.
>>
>>18084752
>>18084764
Samefag, please.

You've used a desperate attempt at obfuscating your jargon with elaborate vocabulary in an attempt to sound smart; in your head you sound like an intellectual, but you just appear pretentious to the outside world.

Protip: You literally just said "it can't be proven and it doesn't exist". That's malformed logic. Prove that they can't be proven and they don't exist.

The way your brain works while dreaming makes it obvious that it's an illusion once you become aware it <i>could</i> be an illusion. In the real world, it's very clear that real things feel real, even after you are informed it could be fake. Dreams do not feel real.

Here is an experiment you can try next time you lucid dream: Find some text and read it. Look away, then look back. The text will often have changed, since dreams are a product of the mind and minds produce things without consistency, especially when those things are as abstract as language.
>>
>>18084818
>Or should I just believe in your words because you say so?
That would be the one, you pretentious idiot.
To be "an experienced lucid dreamer" you simply have to have experienced lucid dreaming. That isn't an outlandish claim, is it?
>what makes you experienced
Having experienced lucid dreaming, obviously.
>>
>>18088105
I don't believe you can summon demons. But I sure as hell do believe that you can summon roleplayers. And those are a force not to be reckoned with. I'd advise you against playing with fire.
>>18088122
>>18088128
Thank you and well said anon(s). I planned to write something similar to that intangible paradox guy, but I figured out I'd better answer some actual questions instead. The best time to derail a thread is before the discussion even begins. And participating in pseudo intellectual debate wouldn't help it. But my, was it tempting.
Trying to read a book is a very reliable reality check. I definitely can second that.
>>
>>18087810
Oh, I'm sorry, I somehow didn't notice that request. As I said, it's not that interesting, but I'll be sure to post it as soon as possible.
>>
>>18087810
Alrigh, so this happened during one of my WILDS. I believe you are familiar with that technique, but I'll briefly explain it anyway. It's a technique that requires you to fall asleep while holding on to your consciousness using a mantra or some other mental anchor. When the REM cycle kicks in, you might experience some hypnagogic imagery, auditorial and tactile hallucinations. You are going through this phase every night, but you wouldn't know, because your mind is already asleep at that point. My WILD/DEILD transitions have, however, always followed the same rule set.
When it's about to happen, I start to feel vibrations in my feet. Those are making their way to the upper parts of my body and are accompanied with a low tone hum which gets louder as the sensation reaches my head. Then it suddenly stops. After a brief pause the whole process repeats itself. The number of those waves ranges somewhere between 2 and 5.
I never experience any hypnagogic imagery and those dreams always begin as false awakenings. That means it is sometimes hard for me to determine whether I'm already dreaming or not, because I don't want to move in case I am still awake and risk ruining the attempt. But I have learned that my dream body feels different to the real one. My real body is heavily relaxed and it feels like trying to move would prove difficult while the dream one is somewhat lighter and ready for action.
After a succesful transition, I'm in the dream version of my room. I usually leave the room into a full blown dream by flying through the window, but that's irrelevant for now.
I think, that those dreams always start in my room, because they are not fully formed, yet. Generally, my dreams are extremely realistic, bright and vivid, but before I leave the room, everything is blurry, dark and I experience weird visual glitches. It's kind of a nightmarish environment, but I don't really care because I normally spend there just like 10 seconds before I leave. cont.
>>
>>18088358
Once, I "woke up" inside a dream as usual. I then proceeded to leave the room the way I described earlier. I was already looking forward to the amazing scenery I'm about to witness, but I found out I ended up back in my room. Everything was still extremely dark and unpleasant. I quickly tried again to leave the room and as I was flying towards the window, I noticed some movement in my peripheral vision. Yet again I found myself back in my room. I started to feel extremely uneasy. I was trapped.
A lot of stuff that happens to us during a dream is a result of our expectations and emotions, so it isn't that much of a surprise that I soon noticed there was a silhouette in front of the window blocking the only source of light. It had a human shape, but with wings and it was pitch black. Suddenly it disappeared and reappeared right in front of my face. I was thrown against the wall just as the light went out completely. Then I "woke up". When I opened my eyes, that thing was still there looking at me from above. Then I woke up for real.
This is the only lucid nightmare that I can recall. But it happened only because of my own fault, I let the fear got hold of me and panicked.
>>
>>18087661
I do understand where you're coming from. I personally won't absolutely believe or dismiss the possibility until I've experienced the truth of it(or lack thereof) for myself.

The problem with all those "contest" experiments is that anyone who could reliably achieve those kinds of results would understand the value of NOT letting the world know what they're capable of. It's like when Alfred Nobel invented dynamite for safe mining; when people started using it to rob banks and kill each other, he wished he'd never told anyone about it.

Plus there'd be plenty of potential for cashing in on such a gift and still maintaining anonymity.
>>
>>18084782
Note the "dreaming" part of lucid dreaming.
Do you know what dreams are?
>>
>>18087610
>>18087630
Huh. I see what you're saying... Good to know I'm at least on the right track. And as for the mirror thing, it was probably some RP shit, but I recall on here someone said people who are lucid in their dreams but cannot control them yet should try to find a mirror in the environment. They said something along the lines of the brain can't process an exact, reverse reflection of what you're doing in the dream and it'll make your dream reality fall apart. Or something of the like. But like I said it was probably an RPer haha
>>
File: 1467693460589.jpg (36KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1467693460589.jpg
36KB, 500x334px
how do i lucid dream
please let me fuck my crush in my dream lmao
>>
File: 1472788619866.jpg (64KB, 605x584px) Image search: [Google]
1472788619866.jpg
64KB, 605x584px
>>18089699
It's still rape, if you rape her.

You have LD into a version of her that consents.
>>
>>18089043
I agree, I assumed extremely skeptical stance back then in order to drive off that roleyplayer who "had access to cosmic library wit all the knowledge n sheit", but still communicated in web ebonics.
You see, dreams will never cease to surprise and amaze me. But they are not that mystical and uncharted as they were before. It's a familiar environment I strive to control, it's a place I had a chance to explore with a clear mind. For that reason, many lucid dreamers will eventually become skeptical.
I have never encountered a single case of a sleep/dreams related paranormal experience on /x which I couldn't explain or dismiss as a roleplay. But maybe it's just me. In fact, I'd be glad if someone proved me wrong one day.
>>
>>18089672
Well, it propably was some kind of roleplay. There is a tiny bit of truth to it, though. Mirrors often do not display the exact reflection. There often is something different about you or your environment. That's because of the unpredictable and random nature of the dream, but it varies from one person to another and from one dream to another.
Also, some dreamers use mirrors to perform specific dream control tasks. Changing their appearance, or using mirrors as portals for example. But it's just their way, you can control the dream whichever way you want.
>>
I'm a medicated insomniac, can I still lucid dream?
>>
>>18089699
First, you need to remember your dreams. To do so, you have to keep a dream journal. I must admit I've been pretty lazy with journaling recently, but it's a necessity for a beginner.
Writing your dreams down in the morning should suffice, but its better to write them down as soon as you wake up from them.
You also need to perform the induction techniques (>>18084761 , >>18087610). DILD and MILD are pretty reliable and will get you lucid sooner or later. Let me know if you want to know anything more specific about those techniques.
Oh, and you'll need a bit of dream control as well if you want to accomplish anything, so if you want me to aid you with any specific task, just ask.
>>
>>18090550
You can lucid dream as long as you can dream. But it definitely won't make things easier for you.
>>
I often realize that I'm dreaming, but then the dream either simply destroys itself or I can't control it at all, what am I doing wrong?
>>
>>18090599
Waking up prematurely is a common trait shared by the beginner lucid dreamers. You are propably getting too excited and effectively waking yourself up because of that. The actions you do while dreaming affect your hearthbeat rate and can can also cause your real body to produce adrenaline just like in waking life. So regarding your first question, I'd advise you to try to stay calm. The good thing is it will get better over time without the need to do anything about it.
Also, there are some proven methods used to "stabilise" a dream after becoming lucid. It doesn't mean your dream will become unstable if you don't use them. Those simply help you to focus your attention to detals, gather your thoughts and calm yourself.
Once you find yourself lucid, try to engage all your senses. Rub your hands together, look at them and take in the detail. Try to say something, try to interact with a dream environment. Fully realise, that what you are experiencing is a dream, that your real body is sleeping in bed and there is no reason for you to wake up just now.

As for the control, that is a difficult one. Control is often related to your level of lucidity. There is a big difference between "somehow suspecting that you might be dreaming" and fully realising that everything you are experiencing is a dream. and you have a full control over it.
I'd need to know something more specific. Did you fail at any specific task? What did you try to excercise any form of dream control so far?
>>
>>18084738
>lucid dreaming normie edition

YOU NORMIEFAGS RUIN EVERYTHING
PARANORMAL IS NOT BULLSHIT
SHARED DREAMS ARE POSSIBLE
TRUMP WILL WIN
>>
i'VE BEEN lucid dreaming for a while
now I stopped
how do I get my consciousness back to lucid mode
>>
I learned in psychology that you can only learn lucid dreaming and not be born with it. However as far as I can remember I've always had the ability. So is there another way to learn it that isn't trying to remember every single detail of the dream?
>>
>>18090642
How about sharing your experience or at least backing up your claim? I'd also like to see Trump win, but let's not turn this into a conversation about politics.
>>
>>18090644
Best way to get back into practice is to take at it as a fresh start (>>18090553). Things will be easier for you the second time around.
>>
>>18084752
You can be awake, and know you are awake
You can be asleep, and think you are awake
You can be asleep, and know you are dreaming
Wheres the paradox?
>>
>>18090651
You can be born with it. But you can't obviously be born with all the knowledge about it or be born a master of dream control. The only advantage it has is, that you got a head start.

You don't have to remember every single detail, but having a good dream memory is an important aspect of it. DILD and MILD are the techniques that rely on mindful practice and conditioning of your mindset so that you greatly increase your chances to realise you are dreaming from within the dream.
You can, however, try WILD. It allows you to enter a dream directly from a waking state and is less reliant on the memory itself. The problem with WILD is that its not guaranteed to work for everyone on the first few tries. It took me half a year before I was able to get some results using it. It doesn't mean it will be the same in your case, maybe it's just the right thing for you.
DEILD is also worth mentioning, but it's best used to get back to a lucid dream once you wake up from it. Read the tutorials (>>18084761) and let me know if you need me to elaborate on anything.
>>
>>18090640
That does make a lot of sense, since I'm a very neurotic kind of a person who struggles with anxiety on a daily basis.

It may also be the case that I don't "fully" realize I'm dreaming, but mostly what I do is exploring my dream world and enjoying it, and it feels like I'm ruining it or can't create it fast enough or something like that. Probably sounds dumb but I once decided to try flying, since I it's a common dream theme, and yet I've never experienced it, so I took off, hit the ceiling and woke up.
>>
>>18084759
I've only done It twice, but both times I used a stratagy I found on reddit like 3 years ago.

Every time I think im dreaming, I try to count my fingers, when I fail I know im dreaming. Usually I sort of fade out of the dream, but occasionally I calm down enough to stay.
>>
>>18090666
Is WILD like a vivid daydream?? That's how I start most of my dreams I always have
>>
>>18090669
Thats one of the reality checks I described earlier. They are not meant to be used stand-alone. Think about it, to perform one, you must already be suspecting that you are dreaming. They are just a confirmation.
>>
>>18090680
Well, not exactly. You can't use it whenever you want. It requires you to wake up after let's say 4-6 hours of sleep, stay awake for a while so that you don't fall asleep again immediately and then fall asleep while holding on to your consciousness using a mantra or some other mental anchor. This explanation is really simplified so you might want to read the tutorial where everything is explained in detail.

Sensations that people experience while entering a dream through wild vary greatly. Some people experience vivid visual imagery. Basically, they see various pictures and scenes until one of those gets even more real and becomes their reality. Some people report that to some degree, they can even choose what will they see. So yeah, perhaps it could feel like entering a vivid daydream. But I only experience auditorial and tactile hallucinations. My WILD lucid dreams start in my room and I wouldn't even know I entered a dream if I didn't used a reality check every time after I performed that technique.
>>
I had a lucid dream the night before last. I touched a girl's tits and they were hard as rocks.
>>
>>18090667
Yeah, so it seems that dream control already works for you to some degree. You just need to get used to the dreamworld. As I said before, take it easy. Remember that everyone fails at dream control at times. The important thing is not to overthink it and to be creative. If you can't, for example, fly, press a flying button, put on fyling shoes or take a flying pill, the possibilities are endless.
I'd also recommend reading this dream control tutorial.

dreamviews dot com slash dream-control slash 144566-dream-control-tutorial dot html

I'm sorry the link is in such a terrible state, but I'm being told it's a spam.
>>
File: file.png (15KB, 461x228px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
15KB, 461x228px
Op i started dream journaling, and doing reality checks since a week ago

in pic related you on the left chart the number of times I did reality checks, and on the right chart the word count in my dream journal for each night

what do you think of this aproach? well even if you sayd it sucks I will stick with it

How is your LD frequency on a monthly basis? was it hard at the begining?
>>
File: file.png (32KB, 985x289px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
32KB, 985x289px
>>18090719
wanted to post this pic
>>
I can remember dreams and I mastered reality checks. Now how do I lucid dream?
>>
>>18084738
What's your opinion on SUNDS?
>>
My brain seems determined to prevent me from fucking any of the girls in my dreams. Either their clothes will refuse to come undone, their bodies will become grotesque and deformed, blinding lights will block my view, or something will crop up to remove me from the situation. Why does my own mind bully me like this?
>>
>>18090719
You certainly seem dedicated. There is nothing wrong with your approach, in fact, I'm quite fond of the idea. However, there is still one big BUT.
Lucid dreaming and ways to achieve it are more abstract than exact, they do not abide by numbers and precise calculations. they vary from one individual to another. Also, the quality is more important than quantity.
So, there is nothing wrong with it, but only as long as you keep that in mind.

It should take a few weeks to achieve your first lucid dream, but others should come much more easily. I usually have 2-3 lucid dreams per a week with an occasional dry spell give or take. It was definitely harder in the beginning, but not as hard as you'd expect. You simply can't let yourself think that it's hard, because then you would make it harder for yourself. It's easy, it just requires some effort and mindful practice.
Lastly, I'd still recommend you to read DEILD and MILD tutorials in order to put those reality checks to some use.
>>
>>18090745
Well, I don't know what you mean by mastering reality checks. Have you read those tutorials I linked earlier?
>>
>>18090784
I've known all reality checks for a long time (poke check and book check are best), I remember my dreams but I haven't lucid dreamed yet. How do I do it?
>>
>>18090746
I don't think I've heard about it. Can you explain or provide me with a link?

>>18090754
This sometimes happens. I believe it's the result of overthinking it. One time, you didn't succeeded by an accident and that made you doubtful and uncertain the second time around. And now you believe that your brain is preventing you from achieving it. Your brain is essentialy you and you are your own obstacle in this case. Give it some thought, do not expect to fail and you won't.
If this does not work, you can be creative. Can't undress a girl? Well, summon a naked one. Something along those lines.
You can also try giving it some time. Fulfill a different dream goal before you return to this one.
>>
>>18090795
It's not about simply knowing them. You must put them to some use. Read the DILD tutorial.
>>
What's the most FUN lucid dream you had?

What was the most meaningful LD you had?
>>
>>18090823
Damn, that's a difficult one. Well, I enjoy most of my dreams but the ones that left the strongest impression on me were among my first. It's not that my dreams are becoming less interesting, but the whole experience was new to me back then. I don't think there is a sole dream which stands out as being the most FUN, but one still comes to mind. It was the first lucid dream in which I had almost full control.
Basically, as soon as I fully realised that I'm dreaming I escaped my room by flying through closed window. Then I flew above a dream version of my city. I randomly chose a house and decided that my former crush was in there. I landed, opened the door and indeed I found her. I told her that I am fully lucid (I really don't know why), kissed her and then took her and flew away with her superman style. We flew through clouds and watched the landscape below us. I decided I'd try something different and attemted to land. I dropped her by acciden't but made the earth bounce her back. We landed successfully close to a sea. Then I tried to dive and breathe underwater, because I heard that someone tried it and it was great. It truly worked and after a bit of exploring, I tried to swim back to a surface, but then I woke up.

I was in high school back then, so it sounds a bit retarded, but hey, it still was fun and left a strong impression on me.
>>
>>18084738
Are there any cautions to be taken when lucid dreaming?
>>
>>18090859
Precautions*
>>
>>18090823
As for the most meaningful dream. I tend to control my dreams and deviate from a dream plot a lot. That sadly means, that I often choose what I experience and it's rarely truly meaningful. Regular dreams tend to have more meaning than lucid ones to me. One of the most meaningful regular dreams was the one in which I talked with my deceased grandmother. I somehow knew, she was not alive and others could not see her, but she was still in my house and talked with me about life and death among other things. I'm actualy pretty sad that I didn't become lucid that time, because I would have asked her to tell me something only she could know. To tell me where a certain thing was located in her house of which I didn't know at that time, for example.
I still believe she was just an illusion, but it would prove an interesting experiment at least.

Oh and I'm currently trying to create my own "somewhat persistent" realm, so maybe the meaningful lucid dreams are yet to come.
>>
>>18090859
don't doubt yourself
>>
>>18090859
Make sure to double check whether or not are you a sleeptalker before you attempt to flirt in a dream.
No, all jokes aside, there is nothing to fear really.
>>
Can I lucid dream dying in a nuclear explosion?
>>
>>18090945
I see no reason why you couldn't. The quality and the form of the experience will depend on you, though. And there is no telling how close will the experience resemble reality.
But you wouldn't actually die in any sense. You would propably just wake up, experience a false awakening or change location.
>>
>>18084738
people make it seem like lucid dreaming can go on for hours
although i have never managed to lucid dream before i have read LOTS about it

from what i understand it's more of a short burst of 20 minute dreams a few hours before sunrise type of effect and not a large 1 hour long dream thing

can you confirm this?
>>
>>18091014
>it's more of a short burst of 20 minute dreams a few hours before sunrise type of effect
Yeah, I can confirm this. It's pretty hard to determine how much time you actually spend lucid, but the longest it felt for me was for about 40 minutes and perhaps even less. And this happened only one time, usually its like 15-25 minutes.
But hey, I think it's enough. Unless I plan ahead, I often find out I can't think of anything else to do after 10 minutes, so I just end up exploring the dream for the rest of its duration. It's hard to come up with a specific activity when the possibilities are endless.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.