[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am experiencing an unwanted haunting.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 238.jpg (76KB, 506x720px) Image search: [Google]
238.jpg
76KB, 506x720px
I have an extreme problem, and wanted to bring it on here before I do anything crazy (Hiring ghost hunters, converting for exorcism, etc).

I'm your stereotypical edgelord. I listen to Cannibal Corpse, wear all black, force myself into bisexuality because it's "Cool and free." I started off as a laveyan satanist, and a friend of mine at school who has a heavy intrest in the occult and all things "dark" passed me a book that he was reading with the title, author, publishing company, etc blacked out with permanent marker or some shit.

"It's good reading" he said. "Even if you don't believe, it's fascinating."

I asked if I could borrow it, and he very reluctantly agreed. My room is PACKED with black candles and animal skulls I routinely find on the side of the road (as stated, I am a stupid edgelord).

I copied a symbol out of the book and onto my floor made out of bonemeal I harvested from one of the animal skulls, followed the directions lighting the candles from the south, and placed them in the pattern directed.

I spoke the stupid phrases, something along the lines of "Heart as black as pitch, soul as empty as void, bring to me a being of darkness, and my dwelling be destroyed." I forgot how many times or if that was the correct phrase.

Nothing happened. As a social atheist, I expected as much.

... But then things started happening three days later. I heard scratches coming from within the walls, heirlooms began to "melt" or be destroyed, and I heard a pig noise in the basement.

Things have only escalated with my mother and father fighting more often, my brother coming down sick ever since, and horrific nightmares.

I have always been a skeptic, but things keep getting more horrific with each passing day. I keep dreaming of some charred beast that keeps saying "As time passes. I get closer."

What do I do?
Better yet what DID I do?
>>
>>18083197
good job OP. you invited the spirit world into your home. exorcism is the only way i've heard of that has worked before.
>>
>>18083224
Ew, i don't think so.
>>
>>18083233
suit yourself. satan be with you.
>>
>>18083197
You voluntarily of your own accord paid a price for knowledge that you "knew" didn't exist. When you obtained the knowledge, it was what you didn't expect, because you already "knew" that it couldn't exist.
>>
And this is why dear Students we do not tamper with negative resonances and in general avoid the Left-Hand Path.

To understand what you should do, indeed it is necessary to understand what you did. You caused a negative resonance. Go into a bit more detail on the evening of the described ritual.

How did you feel, why do you collect animal skull's and black candles. How does having them make you feel. Describe in greater detail.
>>
You can't be an atheist after what you've experienced. Draw close to God, and get rid of all that stuff.
>>
Cool story OP, share a couple pics of your room?
>>
>>18083197
Get jesus. Read some book. Says he's good with shit like this.
>>
File: you-dun-goofed.gif (37KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
you-dun-goofed.gif
37KB, 128x128px
>>18083197
>What do I do?
>Better yet what DID I do?
You Dun Goofed
>>
File: Ghost s can follow u around .jpg (939KB, 1255x641px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost s can follow u around .jpg
939KB, 1255x641px
>>18083197
>>
File: Idjit .jpg (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Idjit .jpg
82KB, 500x500px
>>18083197
Ya Idjit!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.