[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have witnessed many truths of our reality through dreams. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: animecyborgbabe.gif (38KB, 460x398px) Image search: [Google]
animecyborgbabe.gif
38KB, 460x398px
I have witnessed many truths of our reality through dreams. I am not too educated but i will post what i have gather so far.

Pic unrelated.

>The Universe is us

The universe is one thing and we are but mere part of it, to the point that everything is connected and related. There is no individuality beyond the universe itself.

>Universe is an idea.

This one is tricky to explain. As explained in the former point, we are parts of the universe, but the universe is like a multi-organism creature, and our minds are its organs. It can not exist without us. In fact some things dont exist until observed, and others do because we believe in them (Spirits, Gods ect)

Before you point to dinosaurs and Darwin, you need to read my next point.

>Future, past and present occur at the same time.

Pretty self explanatory.

>We all share the same knowledge

The thing is, that this knowledge is dispersed through every mind, think of it as blood. All our body has contact to it but not at the same time.

This is the reason instincts, premonitions and dejavu and others exist.
>>
>>18083112
>smokes weed once
>>
>>18083112
Congradulations op. Many people have known this for years.

It's nothing new
>>
>>18083112
What have your dreams indicated to you about vibration, and how it relates to converting possibilities into memory?
>>
>>18083112
i agree op, except for the last point cause its not clear what you mean. i've reached the same conclusions just from logical analysis. it's a shame that people dismiss these rational viewpoints because they're philosophical rather than scientific. really they're no different than conjectures that suppose things like down is actually up, or the universe is really empty space. these are just ways at looking at knowledge we already know in a new light to realize what we didn't before. if everyone realized we're all incarnations of the same life, people would make more empathetic decisions, even if those choices are ultimately a sort of selfishness
>>
>>18083112
Impressive. All your truths are either unprovable 'feelings' or empirically false.
>>
OP you would be interested in George Berkeley. His thinking is very similar to what you described in your "idea" subtopic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Berkeley
>>
>>18083483
Is light empirically false to a blind person? Any experiment used to answer this question one way or the other will prove to be non-falsifiable to the blind person.

Thus, reality is subjective.
>>
>>18083112

Okay, so I'm kind of an asshole, so I'm just going to critique everything you just said.

>>The Universe is us

*the Universe is ME. We are all one. I know that sounds dumb, but we are all just a single conciousness and to believe we exist as separate people with an isolated soul is to deceive yourself. The Universe is generated by the singularity of our perception, within itself. Another way to think of it that every mind is its own universe, connected by nothing but our "shared reality".

>>Universe is an idea.

No, YOU are an idea! Your ego is nothing but a realization of your own sentience. Without the formation of an ego, there is no lasting perception of reality. Demons, ghosts, whatever are all just an ego that was strong enough to stay within our "shared reality" and to continue generating a perception of experience, even after the machine used (a body) to generate that perception was lost.

>Pic unrelated.

But still sexy. ;-)
...to be continued.
>>
>>18083112
>>>18083112
>>Future, past and present occur at the same time.
>
>Pretty self explanatory.
>
I'd say that's not self explanatory AT ALL. Past and future are not the same. Nothing is that static. The future is always changing and is made out of sheer probability.
However, it is logical to think of time as a solid object, with the probabilities of each future outcome being set, yet immeasurable without leaving the object (ie, leaving the timeline of our universe) and viewing it from a higher dimension. (Even to observe the nature of time in this way would "destroy" it by pre-determining the future. However, since you would have to accend to a high dimension in the first place, it is possible that you would not experience the loss of possible future outcomes, directly. Things would just get horribly predictable and boring.)

>>We all share the same knowledge

This phenomenon is known as the "super-conciousness". Yogis have been able to access it through meditation to find cures for disease, ect. You can also access the super-conciousness through dreams, since there is DMT in the brain at the time. DMT is the juice of the "third eye" and has some weird properties that science is yet to fully understand.
>>
>>18083434
I dont know sorry. This dreams come and go, and sometimes I am not able to decipher them.

When I do is usually because they don't come as "dreams" (images) but as actual "knowledge". Similar to have an idea but less voluntarily... Hard to explain.

>>18083479

True. Even if I were wrong, mankind tends to think in a pretty irrational way.

Instead of realizing that if we worked together we would guarantee that we all would be better. We decide to screw eachoter up, fucking up 99% of the population and jeopardizing our entire species future.
>>
>>18083556
Furfag shitting up the board.
>>
>>18083532
To a blind person, light is just another form of electromagnetic radiation. Still empirically, provably there. Reality is not subjective, but an individual's experience of it can be.
>>
>>18084848

>smacks you in the face with the science of subjective reality known as quantum physics
>>
>>18084928
Quantum physics isn't subjective and to see it as such demonstrates your ignorance of the topic.
>>
>>18083112
>VA-11 HALL-A
great game
>>
File: 1467961405716.jpg (213KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467961405716.jpg
213KB, 1920x1080px
>>18084848
Very smart. Now apply that reasoning to dreams.

Just because you don't understand them as a kind of energy, and don't know the predictive equations which make dreams into an empirical science doesn't mean they don't exist. It just means that your experience of reality is less complete than the true, objective reality.

In the true, objective reality, everything is a dream. By focusing on this series of dreams called "your life," and voluntarily ignoring all others, you are choosing to look at not all of the data presented to you, in objective reality.

You're not actually blind, just closing your eyes. Which is fine. Nap time isn't over, yet.

Please don't mind us who are waking up. /x/ is kind of the unofficial meeting grounds for early risers.
>>
>>18086298
Dreams are your brain sorting through information. They have no bearing on anything outside your own head, and to pursue them as significant is to waste what little time you have chasing phantasms. I don't understand dreams as a kind of energy because they aren't. Energy is another one of those things that can be empirically measured and understood in all its forms because its existence is objective and doesn't rely on our presence or perception. /x/ is the official meeting place of insane people and roleplayers, and I'm guessing you're the latter.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.