[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

triggering reincarnation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 220px-Gati_or_existences.jpg (23KB, 220x310px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Gati_or_existences.jpg
23KB, 220x310px
Ive been going through some shit,/x/ and it doesnt seem to end soon.

So I want to "trigger" reincarnation,so i can still live but without all this pain.

Can someone please explain how? This is actually the best place i could find.
>>
You can practice "after life" with DMT.
>>
I don't know who you are or what you're going through. I have been through pain, and I sit on the other side. Start letting go, let go of everything that you do not absolutely need to live. It's no trigger, it's not a switch in your mind, it's the process of dying.
>>
>>18082970
"Triggering reincarnation" wouldn't fix anything, you'd just attract the same kind of circumstances and go through the same shit all over again in the next go-round.

The best you can do from the reincarnation perspective is get your shit together now so your next time will be better.

Bonus: Really get your shit together and this time won't seem so bad either.l
>>
Every time you breathe you are reincarnated. Right here. Right now. Do something different. Or don't.
>>
File: 1471017403924.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1471017403924.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>18083755
Checkem
>>
>>18082970
>I want to "trigger" reincarnation
Just post about it on tumblr.
>>
>>18083741

This guy is right. You gotta learn your dharma, broj.
>>
>>18083969
10/10
>>
Pain and Pleasure are the two faces of the same coin.

You too are a coin with two faces.

When we identify with the face then we will be one side today, another side tomorrow.
When we identify as the coin we will remain as we are.
When we do not identify at all then we are free to go.

Voluntary suffering is the way towards a strength that can endure greater pain aswell as greater pleasure.
>>
/x/, I'm really hungry and bored. I want a girlfriend who turns into a pizza after we make out. Can anyone explain how I can get this? It's totally achievable, right?
>>
Isn't reincarnation (samsara) supposed to be hell for some branches of hinduism? And nirvana when you finally come to terms with death?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.