[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And the third day. I am here to explain the philosophy of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
And the third day. I am here to explain the philosophy of the bible (and least text). What was the purpose? What was the origin?

The bible was our pan-Dora box.
>>
File: dora.jpg (71KB, 509x691px) Image search: [Google]
dora.jpg
71KB, 509x691px
>>18082039
>pan-Dora box.

Swiper, no swiping!
>>
>>18082039
In essence, we created letters which turned into words; then names...and finally: thought. The Aboriginees used the master thought to create a story where most anyone could understand. The master thought spread like wildfire, but THEi-Yung didn't want it to go all the way across the sea. So the thoughtform became hiddent. Time stretched when this happened, and years/months/days/nights became a reality. The first Templar taught whom we called Caesar how to work (not as a King, or even a queen) - but as the first pure (actual) Emperor. A.k.a. The Scribe of the Weaver.
>>
>>18082053
In very small years before 0 A.D., we wrote (the first Templar and I) the Old Testament from the words and thoughts of the People We chose, because they understood the concept we carried in our bodies/our blood/our DNA. In return, these chosen people made us invisible to the affects of Time.
>>
>>18082059
It was a simple deal, but Anu worked so hard to make it so. We told them that any money they found or came across would be blessed. In return, we asked them to seek truth by spending it. Most of the Populace didn't understand it because A-C told them that money was the root of all Evil. The Chosen ones were always glad to hear this though - because it meant (if physical currency was the root of evil): THEY weren't. They listened when Others told them that it would be a grave sin to create physical two way tethers when they used currency.
>>
>>18082069
So what happened when they made the mistake of not listening to the Others (a.k.a. The Agents of Glass)? They created the greatest divide in the history of humanity: the severance of God/Yahweh/All between themselves and THEiM (Him/her/they) and they unknowingly became alienated to the world around them. It was a mistake on their part, but they learned from it AND how to listen to God again.
>>
The Jewei wanted to prove it to us that they understood. But, it gave (and took) them nearly 6000 years to do so.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.