[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are clowns so scary?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: clown.jpg (84KB, 750x547px) Image search: [Google]
clown.jpg
84KB, 750x547px
Why are clowns so scary?
>>
probably cuz you´re a faggot.
Now being serious. Clowns are the most common fear cuz of that fucking "It"
I´ve always see them as some kind of pedophiles but thats my weird shit.
>>
Attempts at hiding your identity tends to make people uneasy.
>>
File: undecoverCLOWNoperator.jpg (96KB, 573x790px) Image search: [Google]
undecoverCLOWNoperator.jpg
96KB, 573x790px
>>18082041
>Clowns are the most common fear cuz of that fucking "It"

>seriously thinks everyone worldwide loved clowns until one particular story published in 1986 and subsequent film
>>
>>18082041

>Clowns are the most common fear cuz of that fucking "It"

>What is Kefka?
>What is the Joker?

Villains are clowns because clowns were despised, not vice versa.
>>
Uncanny valley you retards
>>
>>18082028
You have to be 18 or older to go on 4chan, kiddo.
>>
You literally have to be a homosexual to be afraid of people in wigs and makeup.
>>
Serial killer John Wayne gacy
>>
Because they are fearless.

That's the truth, and you know it. You can't make a clown back down. Threaten their life, and they make a joke about it, and honk their fucking red noses. They're insane, incomprehensible, unpredictable berserkers. Can't be reasoned with, can't be intimidated.
>>
File: ImAfraidVeryAfraid.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
ImAfraidVeryAfraid.gif
2MB, 300x169px
Because of Shit Like This...
>>
File: krampus.jpg (48KB, 630x393px) Image search: [Google]
krampus.jpg
48KB, 630x393px
Children raised in Austria can laugh about clowns because they have an even worse tradition.
>>
File: DamnDude.gif (707KB, 250x204px) Image search: [Google]
DamnDude.gif
707KB, 250x204px
>and this too...
>>
>>18085650
fuck, I liek those teeth
>>
>>18082028
Maybe because how they act and the makeup and shit, and because little kids maybe doesn't know that clowns are people rather than another species, I have never feared clowns, one of my family friends is a street clown and he used to pass home and say hi in the morning/evening before going downtown, sometimes with all the makeup and clown stuff, so since a short age I knew clowns were people and no an lmao from clown planet.
>>
File: SCtl.jpg (55KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
SCtl.jpg
55KB, 750x937px
Is this scary to you?
>>
>>18086342
i'd climb in and out of her miniature car any day

i.e.; by car i actually mean vagina
>>
I'm really curious if there are significant numbers of people that actually like clowns. All I've ever heard is how scary they are, and yet they still exist and there still appears to be some demand for them. So I wonder what's going on.
>>
>>18082028
It's the face within a face that bothers people subconsciously.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.