[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soo...something supernatural is trying to speak thru me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: ghost.png (49KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.png
49KB, 350x450px
It's really annoying. I would see a shrink as a last resort but that's embarrassing and possibly expensive...but I will consider it. When I resist it I get a pressure in my head and chest and throat, not always at the same time. It would say something like "I am your friend from before," or another thing claiming to be something different will say "Stay out of your head, they hate you" which when I tried that pressure gets heavy again and I had just realized how hard it is because lately I get these aggressively insecure thoughts or bad memories of mistakes in the past. I should also note, sometimes it tries to move body parts. It also interrupts prayers..."HAha your in your head" It says a lot of wierd things through me...This happens less often when I am around people. I would go back to church but I hate the stares I get as if I don't belong there and It is so confusing that all the churches i went to contradict each other. I would put more info in the post but I don't want to bore the reader so I will post more if asked. If you can help me, or are experiencing something too let me know. When it's near or if it is about to happen again I get this chill or breeze, or heat or even a soft poke. If more info is needed let me know...but it is really annoying and want to see what I can do about it before I need to see a shrink.
>>
I also should note there are different kinds of voices...
>>
A couple things:

Just because you can hear them, doesn't mean they can hear your thoughts.

Try asking them firmly, but politely to leave. Remember, they're not actually that psychic. They can't read your mind, they just dump stuff into your ears for you to listen to. Draw pictures, use words, make it known to anyone who would be aware of your immediate surroundings that you're not accepting visitors at this time.

If that doesn't work, go seek professional help.
>>
Yea...they can read my thoughts...because they respond to my thoughts and even make fun of them....and no they wont leave, sometimes they leave and come back or growl...A common response is "you mean nothing to me"
>>
It's not just hearing them..they try to talk thru me as in use my own mouth. They even mes with my dreams sometimes
>>
They try to talk thru me as in use my voice, I don't just hear their voices, sometimes they even infiltrate my dreams
>>
>>18081315
I use the mantra baba nam kevalam (search it on youtube and listen it) the way I use it is meditating concentrating myself into pinneal gland. It always work for me and keeps them away from my mind. You should use it lying on your bed with all your boddy relaxed and focusing on your breathing with the words on the mantra. Take the breath untill your lungs are full when baba nam and expire when kevalam. They are powerless to you and can not make anything if you don't let them.
>>
>>18081362
I will consider doing this, but before I do, is this a shiva mantra?
>>
>>18081377
Well is a parvati mantra, parvati was shiva's husband. It's commonly used on kiirtan dances and meditation.
>>
>>18081315
I hope the mantras the other anons talked about work, but if they don't, see a shrink anon. You may have a mild form of something mental (don't beat yourself up over it, it's more common than you think) and get prescribed pills to help you. They really do improve people's lives when prescribed
>>
>>18081388
Well there is a little problem with that and I was hoping someone would not tell me to do a mantra so I would not have to explain why I am hesitant. Have you reached communion with any of the hindu pantheon?
>>
>>18081394
Thanks, it's a last resort and I know they call a lot of things mental, I also worry pills may mess me up...I even know what they can possibly diagnose me with
>>
>>18081394
The voice says "you will die if you do that again, and that you are a kid who does not know what you are talking about" Not my opinion because I don't attack peoples beliefs...
>>
>>18081394
sorry tagged the wrong person
>>
>>18081388
>>18081402
retagging my bad
>>
>>18081388
Still willing to try it though but depends on your answer
>>
>>18081397
Nope, I don't believe on religions. But I can tell my experience to let you decide. Before I started meditation and the actual practices i have, i was a lost and poor soul, i always gor attacked by bad vibes and something like you are having. Some voices teying to breake me down always depressed and literally every day I woke up thinking I was shit and garbage. I started meditating with no mantras and i felt nothing only more depressed. Someday reading about souls and spiritual things I've read about some mantra 'baba nam kevalam' and the power it has. It changed my life, it doesn't mean that bad vibes are gone but i have the power to handle this and they can't do nothing.
>>
>>18081414
Now what if I told you a few months ago i probably would have posted the same paragraph you just did minus your mantra, but instead "om namah shivaiya" and Om hreem shreem kleem maha lakshmi namaha. Over time hope filled me up until a clumsy mistake caused a voice to say, "you are not good for me and I am not good for you, go back to your god"
>>
>>18081414
There's more but it's a bit complicated to explain
>>
OP go see a psychiatrist right away. I've experienced something similar and nearly ended up dying due to these "voices". It turns out it was a bad case of OCD and a thought disorder. Quit posting here and see a psychiatrist NOW!
>>
>>18081430
Well i have a question too. Do you really think this
>go back to your god
Is really an answer a god can say to you? I got so many answers like this during meditation and others like 'you are nothing at all' or 'it will not work, this is bullshit' but i always kept my thoughs and now i'm fine having the life I wanted so many years ago. As i told you are more powerfull than they and nothing can happen to you if you don't want it. Don't let them make you fall you will be fine

>>18081446
You can try it, i lived so many things during my life and i'm only 23 atm.
>>
>>18081457
I know what OCD is and this is not it lol but yea a shrink could possibly diagnose me with something but not that.
>>
>>18081465
I suspected that, which is why i am considering. Well the voice even gave me advice on how to go back to being a Christian...This mess is so weird and confusing. Even get threats like "They don't like you, they will kill you," Even a voice claiming to be one of them says "if you mention my name again I will hurt you"
>>
>>18081488
Well they can't and the only one who can change this is you. My advise is meditation, not one or two times, to feel the effects you have to make it a habit. I'm on meditation since i was 14 because they was chasing me everyday, making me feel bad but if I think it now, they never made me hurt they were always trying to convince me to hurt myself because they don't have power to make you anything. The only thing they can do is get you mad and you have enough power to make them go. You don't have to underestimate you
>>
>>18081488
Anyway you can do both, go to a shrink and see what psychologist thinks and meditate, the only thing for sure is you have to do something. I believe on you and I know you can do something to stop this
>>
>>18081505
Shrink is a last resort, Thanks that was useful advice, I will try it out.
>>
I had literally the exact same experience when I held off my meds for a week.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.