[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people lose interest in searching for the missing link? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Prometheusposterfixed.jpg (113KB, 350x519px) Image search: [Google]
Prometheusposterfixed.jpg
113KB, 350x519px
Do people lose interest in searching for the missing link? I mean this movie throws that question about something that has no answer, and maybe it goes too far throwing the Aliens franchise in it. But this could also link to the Nephelim.
>>
>>18080742
>and maybe it goes too far throwing the Aliens franchise in it.
What do you mean? The story of human origins is the basis of the alien series.
>>
>>18080742
Pretty much. People figured out it was pointless because for each sub-human species you find, there's always going to be another sub-species in-between that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x1YuvUQFJ0

there's not 1 missing link, there are millions of missing links, any of your ancestors that didn't leave a skeleton is a missing link, same with any monkey that lived before and didn't leave a skeleton

anyway in Prometheus ALL humans (and maybe all life in Earth) were created with DNA from the Engineers so it has nothing to do with the Nephelim which would be only some humans mixed with angel spunk
>>
>>18082005
>>18082009
Your lack of knowledge of evolution is matched only by your lack of knowledge in occult matters.
>>
>>18082067
do you even know how to read?, i can see some small taxological mistakes but those comments hardly say anything about any evolutive mechanism
>>
>>18082092
And they're still wrong.
>>
>>18082092
Evolutive mechanism

>herpderp

>spoopy skeletons
>>
>>18082009
Seriously: do you want me to make the aliens from Promtetheus real/actual? Cus if so, you might then understand they were only half bad; just Good....actors ;D.
>>
>>18082135
i was mentioning the logic the movie to OP to remark that Prometheus has nothing to do with a missing link or the Nephilim by its own logic.

not trying to treat it as real life
>>
>>18082009

In the original draft, the DNA "infects" a prehistoric woman.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.