[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had almost done it, I was free..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sYm8oB.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sYm8oB.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
So, dear anons.. I have been /x freefor atleast 2 years. last time I was on here we were hunting an omegle demon.. I jumped on the train and pretended to be one, and had people looking for me.. What have I missed? Anything Worth gettin cought up on? Used a ouija board again a few weeks back, it brought back an old passion, and I find myself relapsing.. Gimme mah fix.
>>
>>18080108

Shitposts, people pretending to be psychics and tulpa threads mostly.
>>
>>18080116
Don't forget role-playing vampires, that was fun.
>>
>>18080128
op here.. That was starting up just as i went out the door.. Anything cool happened? or atleast interesting?
>>
>>18080132
>cool
>interesting
Where do you think you are?
Nothing interesting ever happens here. Just the same old shit of mediocre greentext stories, faggot roleplayers and /b/tards shitposting.
It's time to grow up anon.
>>
>>18080153
No good creepy pastas? Half decent mysteries? Nothing? for fuck's sake...
>>
What you've missed:

- muh mandela effex
- People are trying to draft a rough map the dream world, by posting pictures that remind them of the places they've been to. It seems to be arranged in "levels."
- Poppy is a celebrity with a youtube channel who's under mind control, or play acting a live action RPG in real time, or some shit, Idunno.

That is all.
>>
>>18080132
Well, I was shitposting as a super sekrit organization that used binary. Apparently, beings that supposedly lived for hundreds of years couldn't tell the difference between real and fake. Nothing cool happened by the way.
>>
>>18080167
op here..

>- People are trying to draft a rough map the dream world, by posting pictures that remind them of the places they've been to. It seems to be arranged in "levels."

wait, wut?
>>
>>18080179
Yeah, every once in awhile they show up like "So, I went past the grassy roots jungle, and got to the cluttered room area. Anyone know what's beyond that?"

And someone else will be like "Oh yeah, I make it to the cluttered room like every week. I went ten levels below and things started to get all melty and flesh like, with bones sticking out of the walls. I know that if you keep going down, it gets to the warehouse, but that's as far as I've gone."

I guess lucid dreamers are corroborating on something. Whether they're exploring an objective reality, or one that's defined by the very exchanges they have on /x/ is academic. They're doin' it regardless.
>>
>>18080207
mmmmmm, so they're trying to all dream the same thing and share what they find? ... That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>18080214

>That's fucking retarded

Welcome back to /x.
>>
>>18080214
idk I think it's at least sorta neat
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.