[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have some questions about vampires (ageless blood drinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 11

File: pisha_vammpire.png (595KB, 896x896px) Image search: [Google]
pisha_vammpire.png
595KB, 896x896px
i have some questions about vampires (ageless blood drinking ones, not psychic or life style vampires) if someone knows the answers please post them

1) can animals be turned into vampires?
2) are ghouls real? (a human who is blood-bound to a vampire)
3) do vampires still use the toilet? how is it different compared to humans?
4) do vampires still masturbate and feel sexual desires?
5) do vampires have any supernatural abilities and if yes what?
6) what kind of effect has sunlight on vampires?
7) is there such a thing as humans who can sense vampires?
8) can a vampire live off normal drinks and food? still taste good?
9) what role does the moon play in a vampires life and society?

thanks!
>>
>>18079980
Yes.
>>
>>18079989
yes to what?
>>
>>18080004
Your questions.
>>
>>18080025
what about the ones that arent yes or no?
>>
>>18080061
Still yes.
>>
>>18080080
guys.. lol
>>
File: heaven.jpg (93KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
heaven.jpg
93KB, 650x650px
>>18079980
Someone once told me that Father Christmas wasn't real. It hurt for a while but I got over it. I think.
>>
>>18079980

pisha wasn't a vampire, she actually had to consume human flesh
>>
>>18080109
cool story aka offtopic shitpost
>>
File: pisha_by_justorangee-d58vkpi.jpg (84KB, 600x760px) Image search: [Google]
pisha_by_justorangee-d58vkpi.jpg
84KB, 600x760px
>>18080123
she was a vampire: http://vtmb.wikia.com/wiki/Pisha

>The Nagaraja are a bizarre bloodline of flesh-eating vampires,
>>
>>18080136
Flesh eating vampires? That's really fucked up.
>>
>>18080221
and it needs to be fresh meat too so they cant just eat old corpses i think
>>
>>18080240
I'd let her eat my dick.
>>
>>18080266
well i dont think this kind of fantasy is really pleasant in reality but to each their own
>>
Can I add a question? Do vampires get colds?
>>
>>18080380
thats a good one.. also maybe if blood types are important for taste or becoming a vampire at all.
>>
>>18080266
Pisha is my waifu, don't talk shit.
>>
1) No
2) No
3)-8) Doesn't matter, see 1&2
9) You can definetly find something in the Myths, but most of the time it's related to Wolfes and Menstruation
>>
>>18080531
yes it does matter.. to me.. and if it doesnt matter to you and youre too lazy to type some text that might take you less than two minutes then just dont bother at all.
>>
>>18080522
And here I thought only chicks are retarded enough to fall for murderous psychopaths.
>>
>>18079980
1) Yes many vampire have vampire pets and there's also wild vampire of non human species
2)Yes
3)Yes it isn't different
4)Yes of-course but the energys involved are slightly altered different desires etc
5)Yes no more than humans just more refined
6)Minor to none the warmth of the sun is stronger but its not bad its energy in its purest form
7)Yes all species have this its intuition
8)Yes but instead of beef mince in spag bog its human mince many just add donated blood to normal meals tho the ones that pray on humans r the outcasts(there a vampire protection force to ensure humans safety)
9) The moon is goddess wife of sun

you're welcome
>>
>>18081730
>Yes all species have this its intuition

if that is true then why does almost no one believe in vampires though and almost anyone who does is made fun of.. if its an universal sense and intuition.. ?

>its human mince

so literally eating human meat like pisha?

>9) The moon is goddess wife of sun

ok.. is that important for vampires every day life?
>>
>>18079980
They're fictional/mythological. They can be and do anything you want them to. Even sparkle like faggots.
>>
>>18081756
>if that is true then why does almost no one believe in vampires though
see point 8

>so literally eating human meat like pisha?
yes it's tasty but illegal

>ok.. is that important for vampires every day life?
it is most important without moon sun is sad if sun is sad we are sad
>>
>>18079980
this is mostly based on assumption and from common vampire lore, since vampires in this sense aren't actually real.

1) No. Lesser creatures are nothing but base desire with no logic or reasoning. They can be made into ageless servants (See: Hell Hounds) but nothing more.

2) Since Vampires aren't real, then no, Ghouls aren't either. But, playing along with your delusion, by common folklore, Yes. Ageless human servitors bound to serve the will of the Vampire exist. Stop calling them Ghouls. This isn't V:tM.

3) No. Vampires are walking corpses preserved by supernatural means, but the only organs that aren't desiccated, decomposed, shriveled blackened husks are the heart, lungs, and upper GI tract, terminating at the stomach.

4) The closest thing a Vampire feels to sexual desire is the lust for blood. Feeding on a human is the closest they get to masturbation or sexual intercourse. Their sex organs are no longer necessary and thus do not function.

5) The common set are: Ability to become a bat or wolf, minor mind control of lesser beings, minor telepathy/mind reading, ability to enter the dreams of their prey or at least influence their dreams, and ability to move unseen in the shadows. Strength and speed beyond what any mortal man is capable of is also common.

6) It is the bane of their existence. Direct sunlight burns them and is fatal with overexposure.

7) Never heard of such a thing... but if we're playing make believe and pretending vampires are real.. sure. I guess 'psychics' could potentially detect them.

8) No. No digestive system. And food and drink likely taste horrid.

9) None whatsoever. In no vampire lore is there any connection to the moon or its phases.
>>
File: BVA1wm2CcAAlvt1.jpg large.jpg (33KB, 600x309px) Image search: [Google]
BVA1wm2CcAAlvt1.jpg large.jpg
33KB, 600x309px
>>18081759
>>
>>18080136
>vampire the masquerade

You do realize that's a game, right? Not real life.
>>
>>18081771
disinfo fag noted
>>
>>18081784
yes..? and in the game she was a vampire..
also its not impossible for games to be influenced by reality just saying..
>>
>>18081771
> Since Vampires aren't real, then no, Ghouls aren't either. But, playing along with your delusion, by common folklore, Yes. Ageless human servitors bound to serve the will of the Vampire exist. Stop calling them Ghouls. This isn't V:tM.

so whats your suggestion? say "ageless human servitor bound to serve the will of the vampire" instead of "ghoul"? i dont have autism.
>>
1.) Yes.
2.) Most definitely.
3.) Yes, but only if they eat human food, which is very infrequent for most. Except fat vampires. (Yes, vampires can be fat, they don't all look like models from "Twilight.")
4.)Yes, most definitely.
5.)The dark gift is different for each person. It enhances your natural predispositions. But all vampires are very strong, can hypnotize with the gaze or speech (especially speech), they heal quickly even when horribly injured, most will appear as having many "near death" encounters. They will still have scars from injuries sustained before they turned.
6.)Not all avoid the sun, though most prefer night and wear sunglasses at all times because they are photosensitive. The sun does not melt them, lol, but takes away their strength, senses, and distracts them and makes them uncomfortable.
7.)Yes. Anyone with well developed spiritual discernment will be able to feel "off" when bear a vampire.
8.)Yes, they can live off them but their powers will weaken and eventually fade unless they have blood, which brings it back. Yes, it tastes good. :-)They will not die sherrie blood, and they will still regenerate slowly when injured, but will Appear in most other respects to be quite human if gone for a long time without blood.
9.)The moon is like the vampire sun. For vampires who are able to control animals such as wolves or bats, this power comes and goes with the phases of the moon, this is where legends of werewolves came from, wolves under full intelligent control during the full moon.
>>
>>18081853
thanks for answering, i have some other questions..

1) can vampires change their appearance? you mentioned fat vampires and scars.. before they turned.. so can vampires get inhumanly beautiful and improve their appearance or are they stuck with how they look before they became what they are now? meaning ugly person will stay ugly forever?
2) so werewolves arent real? just normal wolves that are controlled by vampires?
3) blood types relevant in any way to vampires?
>>
1.)Yes, they are stuck with how they looked when they turned. But their hair and nails will still grow if they eat. They don't have to eat anything, but that will make them weaker than humans before long, so most eat human food to stay alive. Again, without blood, they lose their powers and regeneration slows, but will never stop completely. One poster was right, there is a force of vampires that "polices" the community to protect humans from being prey, which only brings unwanted attention.
2.)Correct. Werewolves aren't real. The myth results from the effect in my previous post. Vampires can turn animals like wolves and control them but it's generally forbidden at present, because the animals are then stronger, faster, immortal, but still animal intelligence so they don't blend in like intelligent creatures who try to blend in.
3.) It can be. It's true that some claim to prefer a certain type over others, like wine. If a human becimes blood bound to a vampire, the human's type will change to the type of the donor, just as a vampire will change to the blood type of the one who turned him. Because of this effect, most will share the same type, which will react violently to the presence of human blood of any different type, if transfused.
>>
>>18081899

If werewolves aren't real how do you explain my existence? Stay out of my land or meet your final death, shill.
>>
>>18081909
Werewolves are a myth created to cover vampire kills in the forest, back in old days before recording devices. It was easy because of the presence of wolves under control, used to track prey.
>>
File: vampires.jpg (1MB, 2592x1552px) Image search: [Google]
vampires.jpg
1MB, 2592x1552px
>>18079980
>>
>>18081899
>Vampires can turn animals like wolves and control them but it's generally forbidden at present, because the animals are then stronger, faster, immortal, but still animal intelligence so they don't blend in like intelligent creatures who try to blend in.

fuck, and I think I accidently passed it to a cat, they can't turn REALLY immortal, right? I wouldn't want someone stuck as cat if they want to reincarnate as human.
>>
>>18082008
Even immortal cats will die in accidents or murder.
>>
>>18079980
>>18079980
>i have some questions about vampires (ageless blood drinking ones, not psychic or life style vampires) if someone knows the answers please post them
>1) can animals be turned into vampires?
Not as far as I'm aware, but I'm still young.
>2) are ghouls real? (a human who is blood-bound to a vampire)
Yes.
>3) do vampires still use the toilet? how is it different compared to humans?
Yes, no different.
>4) do vampires still masturbate and feel sexual desires?
We do. Although its a means to an end for feeding.
>5) do vampires have any supernatural abilities and if yes what?
The ability to glamour people, the power of seduction, increased strength, speed and stamina. Nothing amazing, but surprising to humans.
>6) what kind of effect has sunlight on vampires?
Personally, it gives me a bad headache and nausea. I can go out in it, but it isn't pleasant and my powers of seduction are significantly reduced.
>7) is there such a thing as humans who can sense vampires?
Yes, there are. The few I've met I've made friends with. Always handy to have a few mortal knowledge brokers on my side.
>8) can a vampire live off normal drinks and food? still taste good?
Yes and no. Human food and liquids nourish our body at a base level, but without blood we start to become more prone to illness (both physical and mental) and we lose a few of our "powers"

>9) what role does the moon play in a vampires life and society?
For myself, the full moon puts me on edge and makes me aggressive. I think that's a natural teardrop. To the breast of werewolves however.

All of my answers are from my own, and the small coven I belong too. If there are conflicting answers, I would put them down to differing countries, species and sires.
>>
>>18079980
No, they can't.
Those are called thralls. Ghouls are from Arabic folklore.

Why the fuck?

It depends.

It depends.

No idea.

No.

There is no vampire society, and the moon doesn't matter to vampires.
>>
File: tex_and_edna.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tex_and_edna.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>18081772
>not an atheist
>vampires still don't exist
>belief in such things is actually unorthodox within Christianity, as it claims power for Satan, that is rightfully God's.
>Satan burns in Hell for all eternity for attempting to elevate himself to the level of God
>anyone else who attempts to elevate him or themselves in a similar fashion will join him there
>no, your little pissant denomination, or sect, or cult or whatever doesn't get to add to, or take away from Christianity, no matter how special you think you are.
>you haven't been given carte blanche.
>this too will get you tossed into Hell.
>so either way, enjoy hell, faggot

I hate talking points as much as I do hats, but I realize that people of your ilk are too stupid to follow normal, intelligent conversation, so I am attempting to converse with you on your own mental level. You're welcome.
>>
>>18082711
>not an atheist, so I believe gods and magic can be real
>vampires aren't real though because I say so and I know everything

ok smartass
>>
>>18082418
thanks for taking your time to answer all questions in some detail
>>
>>18081771
If they aren't real then who fucking cares if you call them ghouls
>>
>>18082797
autism makes you care.
>>
Why is every vampire giving different answers?
>>
File: 1470979878833.jpg (8KB, 183x200px) Image search: [Google]
1470979878833.jpg
8KB, 183x200px
>>18082711
>>
>>18083021
Are you ready for hell?
>>
File: dc5.jpg (149KB, 600x1016px) Image search: [Google]
dc5.jpg
149KB, 600x1016px
>>18083046
The ride is starting soon.
>>
File: 17747865382.jpg (401KB, 1242x820px) Image search: [Google]
17747865382.jpg
401KB, 1242x820px
>>18083064
>>
>>18082008
Immortal=/=invunerable
>kill your cat
>>
>>18083157
Bro, if that nigger kills an innocent cat because in his schizophrenia he believes he made it a vampire cat you will end up in hell.
>>
bump for more people answering the questions
>>
>>18079980
Indeed, but not in the way in which many imagine. More of a familiar or ghoul connection is the best way to describe it.

Yes.

Dieting on only the blood will not require a passing however partaking of normal food will.

Of course.

I will not go into detail for obvious reasons. Personally I can read people's thoughts and emotions to an extent depending on situation as well as easy manipulation. Stepping lightly is also a normal thing for us and being able to hear better, move faster, see at night better and animals seem calmer or more hostile in my presence depending on the animal.

From severe burns and flaking of skin to severe migraines, fatigue and additional sicknesses due to extreme physical weakness.

Indeed. I had one neighbor know exactly what I was due to my eyes. She kept our rare conversations mostly peaceful but told me numerous times not to look at her, claiming my eyes scared her and "looked strange".

Yes, to a degree however not well. My taste buds seem to be heightened to a slight degree so most of the time if someone else serves me the seasonings are horribly overwhelming
. Normal food will still leave you feeling terribly hungry and will not sustain you for long periods.

Dark of the Moon calms some and makes others insane, Full Moon does the opposite to many. Full moon usually annoys most and puts them on such a higher state of alert.
>>
Do you guys legitimately have schizophrenia? There is no such thing as a vampire. I genuinely don't know why you people choose to believe they exist where there is absolutely no evidence of anything like this. Please show me a shred of proof that isn't some kind of story (religious, ancient history e.t.c.) and I'll reconsider.

>inb4 why are you on /x/
Sharing short stories with people around the world is interesting. Falling for faggy RP about vampires is fucking gay.
>>
>>18084191
If you're gonna do some faggy RP, try not to convince some 12 year old who just watched Twilight that the bullshit you're spouting is true. Please contain yourselves to your own shitty threads.
>>
>>18084671
i asked these questions and >>18084191 replied to them, you getting butthurt over that.. exactly what? it might be total rp, maybe its not, either way its not your job to judge..
>>
>>18084671
>>18084890
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
>>
One way to get closer to vampires is donate during blood drives. Doesn't mean you'll get attention.
>>
>>18079980

1) no
2) no
3) no
4) They sleep with their widows, not sure if they prey on other women
5) Yes, but not the ones you're thinking about
6) If they get caught, they "die"
7) I'm not sure, a male black horse is used to find the grave
8) No, it "lives" off blood
9) It doesn't

The vampires you think about are the romance vampire concocted by nobility in European courts after european vampire hysteria. It started as "What if the vampires infiltrated the nobility and live with us day to day? What if they can love and feel like we do". This is what spawned the whole noble vampire idiocy.

If you want to know about ACTUAL vampires read

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petar_Blagojevich
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Paole
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jure_Grando
>>
>>18080535
It doesn't matter if they don't exist.
If they exist feel free to provide some form of validation my friend. Or are we roleplaying here? Sorry if so.
>>
>>18079980
They are fictional therefore they can be made into anything.
>>
>>18085472
can you prove i exist? you cant. so if i dont even exist why do you care and reply?
>>
>>18085470
>This is what spawned the whole noble vampire idiocy.
Hunters pls
Cult of bible thumping bigots spreading half-truths about red wine drinkers cast as Judas.
>>
Why do I carry the energy mark of vampires? What's the end game?
>>
>>18085533
Thralled. If you don't know the 'end game' then the game hasn't even started yet.
>>
>>18085538
Seems like a lot of fuzz over nothing, no?
>>
>>18085470
Of course there are some with animalistic behavior. As such, it is akin to comparing a wild dog to a domesticated one. To think that there are none out of all the victims of vampires that they only go on blood fueled rampages and that there are none than can control their own hunger without thought of self preservation is completely insulting the intelligence of people.
>>
>>18085528
>>18085558
All vampires are unconditionally evil
>>
>>18085501
I have to assume it at least.
Out of reason I am not allowed to assume that vampires exist until my doxastic apparature changes by receiving valid input.
Now give proofs. None? Huh. Seems like they don't exist.
>>
>>18085568
How are vampires different from 90% of humans though? I said this before and I'll say it again. The vast majority of humans has no problem AT ALL to enslave and murder animals (who feel pain and fear) systematically because it tastes good. If vampires did the same to humans I really don't see the big deal or difference.
>>
>>18085577
I can feel that they exist some people can some people cant for example i knew they would be at my door before they even were at my door how do you explain that?
>>
>>18085578
Because humans and animals for that matter are capable of empathy and created by nature to do what they were destined to do, vampire is an unnatural abomination that preys on it's blood in confusion that it's still alive.

Stake it, cut it's head off and burn it to give the soul liberation
>>
>>18085585
You don't.

You didn't. After they where at your door did they proof you to be vampires? Hint: They didn't. Now take less of that stuff or consult a doctor... or just tell me if I disturb your roleplaying here.
>>
>>18085587
>humans
>"Hey, let's kill, rape and enslave these feeling creatures that suffer tremendous horrors so we can have hamburgers and ommelettes."

Again, I really don't see why vampires are abominations for feeding on creatures that feed on everything around them with zero mercy.
>>
>>18085590
Ok whatever you say
>>
>>18085591
What about "unnatural abomination that preys on it's blood in confusion that it's still alive" don't you understand?
>>
>>18085597
How is it not an unnatural abomination to systematically enslave rape, enslave and slaughter animals even though we don't need them to survive at all? I like how you just ignore that point.

Drinking blood is not unnatural to mother nature. Some creatures feed via blood, it's not a "vampire only" thing. By that logic you could argue using the computer is an unnatural abomination too.

A vampire killing a person that lives in freedom once in awhile is more merciful and less deranged than what the average human consumes and supports from the meat industry almost every day.
>>
>>18085611
Why are you playing dumb and beating around the bush, twisting my arguments trying to prove your flawed point? I never mention it's an unnatural abomination because it feeds on blood.

It's a twisted abomination because it's undead, unnatural, curse spawned creature. A human can create, love, show mercy, nurture etc. A vampire only takes

A human MAY be evil. A vampire can ONLY be evil
>>
>>18085593
See? :D
>>
>>18085619
But vampires are alive too? They still exist. How the fuck are they dead? Why would a dead being walk, be conscious and still eat?
>>
>>18085631
>How the fuck are they dead?
Go reread my post. It plainly says UNDEAD for people who have functional reading comprehension.
>>
>>18085636
Yes you fucking retard but why do you even USE undead if you mean ALIVE. They either exist or not. And if they EXIST and are ALIVE/CONSCIOUS, they aren't dead or undead.

Is everyone who is different from humans undead now?

You read undead in a roleplay book? A vampire eats, walks, thinks and feels. It's alive. It's not dead or undead. Undead doesn't even mean anything. If a supernatural force kept them alive why would they even need to still eat? Makes no sense.
>>
>>18085644
undead (ʌnˈdɛd)
adj
(European Myth & Legend)
a. (of a fictional being, such as a vampire) technically dead but reanimated
b. (as collective noun; preceded by the): the undead.
>>
>>18085660
Vampires arent fictional and they aren't technically dead at all.
>>
>>18085644
So your computer mouse doesn't exist because it's not alive?
>>
>>18085665
well, thats the kind of vampires we are talking about itt
I guess one could call a mosquito a vampire, but thats besides the point here
>>
>>18085670
My computer mouse isn't conscious, walks around in a body and eats. But if it did, I'd sure as hell would call it alive.
>>
Interesting discussions and certainly food for thought going on in the thread at least.
>>
>>18082418
This guy is close except for the toilet and sunlight.
>>
>>18085684
whats different? mind to correct him from your perspective
>>
>>18082418
Noticed one more fact that is incorrect from this one. We don't eat human food.
>>
>>18085644
Maybe you should eat more meat my vegan friend, it would help the thinking process and the frustration of having to comprehend that there is a gray between black and white. The word UNDEAD exists for a reason, it means that it's neither living nor truly dead.

It doesn't eat, it DRINKS blood which is your life energy. It's quite literally stealing your life to sustain itself and prolong it's miserable existence like a parasite.

You're arguing the point that fire doesn't burn because you didn't put your arm in it.
>>
>>18085694
You need to stop shilling against vampires right now.
>>
>>18085568
Not true
>>
>>18085688
We don't move our bowels or piss anymore after being turned. One of the huge benefits.
>>
>>18085704
how does the blood get out then?
>>
>>18085690
Not that Anon but it depends on what is consumed whether the need to purge the body is necessary. A kin consuming haima (blood) will not need to pass anything, because the blood used entirely, there is no waste.
>>
>>18085704
kys roleplay cancer
>>
File: bananas.jpg (35KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
bananas.jpg
35KB, 600x444px
>>18085708
Did you take the name of the guy from Interview with The Vampire on purpose or is that a coincidence?
>>
>>18085705
It doesn't it gets transmuted into your system. If you don't drink you get weak and will become immobile and start to suffer. Not sure about the science behind it because it's not like we go to the hospital to be studied.
>>
>>18085714
It is my name my mother gave me and the 'M' and 'C' are my middle and last name.
>>
>>18085717
So do you sweat mucjperhaps? Blood is a lot of water. It can't just disappear.
>>
>>18079980
Depends on source, but atleast here in nordics this can happen.
I think so. Can someone btw please explain how it is determined whether bitten person turns into ghoul or vampire?
If they eat too much or feed upon mexicans. It's like diarrhea, but bloodier.
What do you think that they do in the coffins all day?
Turning into bat, and the whole vampire thing you know.
RIP (again)
Yea, at least at the point when some creepy dude bites your neck middle of night.
Interesting question. It is always said that they can only feed on mortal blood and need it to survive, but what if it's just so fucking good like best drug ever, and they just forget to eat when they are 24/7 wasted as fuck, since they are immortal so they can't die to hunger or dehydration.
I guess they need some light source because the whole sun thing.
>>
>>18085750
>Can someone btw please explain how it is determined whether bitten person turns into ghoul or vampire?
The bite transforms them to a ghoul or thrall and the blood transforms them into a vampire. A person bitten is usually someone quite close to you but not close enough to consider them for complete transformation. Transferring your blood to someone close enough to be a lover is usually how it happens for vampires turning another into a vampire.
>>
Will seven shots from an auto-revolver chambering nato standard put one down, that is the question we should be asking.

The new age dawns and we are ill prepared to deal with the supernatural threats of the old - the average man would still think demons, monsters and various other cryptids to be the stuff of myth. We know better.

Now, I reiterate; how many shots will put down one of these ghoulish fucks?
>>
>>18085776
they

just make you love them

you wouldnt want

to shoot

pling
>>
>>18085776
>We know better.
Who is "We"?
>>
>>18085816
Smart people, with a genuine concern.
>>18085806
They are abominations and an affront to Jehova-God.
>>
>>18085838
then why did jehova god not make your brain

brain brain

stronger

so you cant resist if the vampire wants

funny
>>
>>18085848
I can only assume vampires are satanic spawn. The satan always find a way to test us, to tempt us, or destroy us. Faith alone will save us. God's love is like a shield.
>>
File: fromlove.jpg (25KB, 666x591px) Image search: [Google]
fromlove.jpg
25KB, 666x591px
>>18085867
god put you in this world because he loves his vampire children

and doesnt want them to be hungry

so they can eat you

im sure youd want a vampire on your neck

just a little kiss
>>
>>18079980
Bump
>>
>>18085587
>Stake it, cut it's head off and burn it

Yep ,very christian of you.
>>
>>18085619

All of this is just BS, I'll agree that most of the vampires you hear about are nasties, but not the ancients, they don't make themselves known and they do way less harm than most humans.

Who do you think mainstains some order in this messy world?

>protip: it's not greedy humans

To suppress the degenerated human nature and stop it from doing any kind of evil, you need a bigger bully. It's that simple.

You wanna talk about killings? Let's start with abortion then. A small western nation kills more babies yearly, than the people who are killed yearly in the syrian war, still people think the war is the problem and abortion isn't.

This shows humans have no morality and as long as you achieve something better it's even killing less people to start a war than to let people live in peace.

If vampires by their long life can keep people even somewhat under control, it's still better than to let humans do what they want, because humans today care only about themselves and stealing as much as they can with no concern about future generations. If you're planning on starying around a few 100 years even you're going to plan ahead and this creates some stability at least.
>>
>>18085776
>Will seven shots from an auto-revolver chambering nato standard put one down

If they're the new kind. If they're fully transformed you wouldn't pull the trigger, your mind won't follow through with it.
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.