[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most terrifying nightmare that you have had,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

File: 1439007709658-0-rule34.png (385KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
1439007709658-0-rule34.png
385KB, 426x640px
What's the most terrifying nightmare that you have had, /x/?

Mine was one where I was in a fit of rage, so I grabbed a knife/boxcutter combo thing and used the boxcutter to slice open my older brother's throat. The thing that scared me was that the weapon in the dream was exactly like one that I owned in real life. I ended up throwing it in the trash, just to be sure it wasn't some kind of prophetic dream
>>
The dream started out with me walking outside my room. Nothing in the house looked right, I heard whispers and crying. Tried to run outside the room. I did get outside but there was nothing. Like my house was surrounded by a pit. I turned to walk back in my house and suddenly I opened the door outside my room again. This loop kept happening as I felt myself corrupt with each iteration. Small things at first like my nails not being there anymore. Then feet falling off at the pit part. I wasn't human anymore after a few hundred iterations.
Eventually I could make it passed the part where the loop started though, wound up in this old looking house where some kids were wondering through.
Approached them and they screamed. I just wanted to talk to them. The sounds I was making weren't right.
The guy burns down the house while I'm trapped.
>>
File: boomer.jpg (32KB, 433x603px) Image search: [Google]
boomer.jpg
32KB, 433x603px
I have a few but:

a fat guy(a little thinner than boomer and also looks completely like a human being but has an angry creepy face see pic)

so he's chasing me down a small corridor with lots of doors some with the lights open some without lights, and he's fucking fast for a fat dude so I'm like "fuckfuckfuckheartbeatx10000" then I reach a dead end with a left and right hallway I chose right because there was a door with bright lights. I enter. Climb up one of the shelves and there's tons of shit up there. He enters and starts slurring curse words that scared me for some reason. So I started throwing random shit at him like a flower vase, he's face is fucking cracked and he's still screaming. I'm throwing box cutters, pieces of glass, and other random shit. His face was so fucking disturbing and he's acting like nothings happened to him. I fall, he looks me to my face. I die. I mean wake-up. I browsed 4chan after that until morning desu
>>
I dreamt that taken a severe brain injury and had basically lost all bodily coordination ( kind of like https://youtu.be/wGuxhElZMic) while a skilled hitman was after me. I woke up in a state of sleep paralysis and thought that my dream had somehow made me a paraplegic. Shit was scary. Like I had woken up into another nightmare.
>>
I've experienced sleep paralysis and hypnagogic hallucinations before, but there was one nightmare without any spoopy shit that really fucked me up.
Basically I raped a young girl from behind, she tried to get away but I kept going until I finish.When it's over I suddenly stop being tangible in the dream and see things in 3rd person. Watched the girl I raped grow up and saw how what I did affected her. It was one of those dreams that seemed to stretch on forever, and I can't quite remember how it ended. Mostly I just remember she was completely fucked up.
I woke up feeling "unclean" and sort of uncomfortable around my younger sister who was about the age of the girl I raped in my dream.
Probably worst part is that I was 13 when I had it, it messed with my head at that age.
>>
I was in a house that held the memory of childhood and i was folding doors, which a very easy way to get somewhere that isnt where you are in dreams.

I didnt plan on coming back to the place, and was dumping baggage when i could feel it come in, still no idea from where.

I could FEEL this thing in a way ive never felt anything before. It moved some stuff around, setted into some stuffed rabbit from a childhood movie and followed me for hours.

It never did anyhing really... but my god it was pure terror.

I just stayed sleepig till it got bored and left, woke up and felt like death for most of the day.
>>
>>18078356
I got a couple
>gas station
>ram into some random guy with a bike
>the whole gas station explodes
>I see the police coming down and my dead body
>pretty much become a ghost
>see everyone's reactions to my death
That's the spookiest one I got, but there's also
>on my computer
>suddenly all pages start reloading
>I realize that it's a virus
>quickly go to the desktop
>click my antivirus
>two pictures of donald trump appear on my desktop, removing the antivirus
>>
>>18078356
I recognize that image. Can you give me source?
>>
>>18078356
Shit, I've been waiting to weigh in on this subject for a few days now, finally.

I've been having some really strange dreams recently but this one kinda sent me over the edge for a while, nothing too crazy but I've never had one like this before.

So basically I was walking across this really wet ledge high off the ground with a few friends, then one of my other friends who wasn't present with me in the dream walks towards me looking all happy and shit and I say 'careful anon, it's slippery and I don't want you to fall' soon as I said that he slipped and feel and I looked over the edge and watched him fall, hit the ground head first and I saw/heard his neck snap. I was freaking out because I was totally convinced this was real.

Scary shit as well, considering after it happened, just before I woke up I heard him say 'I am death, embrace it'
>>
File: 11111.jpg (176KB, 781x808px) Image search: [Google]
11111.jpg
176KB, 781x808px
>>18078696
>slipped and feel

SI fucked up, I was meant to say fell
>>
File: baphomet_by_gemstarzah-d1kjygc.jpg (209KB, 757x1056px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet_by_gemstarzah-d1kjygc.jpg
209KB, 757x1056px
>>18078356

Had one really scary , tho its rather religious in theme

>be me
>be 16
>have almost no colours in vision
>in a tower : upstairs and downstairs are a door
the stairs are made of stone , also the wall, it was like some kind of medieveal temple or tower
>but the tower was too for these stairs to lead to anywhere but outside the tower , into the depths
>watch out the window
>see the sun is about to set, the vision contrast is quite high, almost giving a horroistic vibe
>wonder why am I here, and how did I got here
>look to the left, downstairs
>vision starts to turn red as I turn my head towards the lower left
>motherfuck
>shit my pants theoretically,
>become so fucking scared I cant even comprehent
>Its the fucking baphomet sitting here in his pose
>only difference between this one and the original one that this guy is a fucking roid monster with red glowing eyes
>the moon and sun symbols are above its horns, both white
>hear its deadly roar
>start moving upstairs
>sense some incredible magnetic power
>my body becomes really numb and I feel like I have tons on my body
>really hard to walk , screamin out of pain with each step getting harder to take
>the thing releases some black tenders ,stretching through the wall, almost getting to me
>but then I got enough far from him, so its magnetic power affect me less
>starts to run like spaghetti before
>achieve the door , open it
>big blueish greenish void
>jump into it
>then I see a glowing hand reaching out to me from nothing, I grab on it
>the dream ends
>wake up
>go out and vomit

It was really fucked up
>>
>>18078637
Make
Anons Computer
Safe
Again
>>
>>18078356
Use the dream thread, Mr. Fring. >>18045240
>>
>>18078356
Easy fix for not slitting your brother's throat:
>DONT SLIT YOUR BROTHERS THROAT.
>>
>be about 7 years old
>Have this dream where I see this strange shape that's something in-between a cube and a sphere
>The shape is constantly in a state of changing and every time it got smaller I could feel my body tighten like I was being crushed
>Eventually my sister woke me up because I was making noise in my sleep
>>
File: 1471415233051.gif (481KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471415233051.gif
481KB, 600x600px
>>18078356

The ones that resonate into reality are always far too intense.

For me, it was actually a series of nightmares that I've had all my life, but all follow the same theme -- one in particular always stuck with me:

I was walking around outside my house. We lived out in the country, and were surrounded by cornfields.I had two people with me, but something was wrong and we were looking for something. As we're walking my friends stop in front of a cornfield. I approach, and something stirs in the field. It's loud, but somehow soft sounding, and my friends lock up. I keep talking to them but they aren't listening. There's movement out there, but nothing in visuals, All I have is this IMMENSE feeling of dread and anxiety. Whatever is in the field, is really, really bad. I look again and my friends are gone. I book it into our house. It's empty, like actually empty, no furniture, no people, nothing. I'm spooked but still in that dream haze, so I keep walking, maybe thinking I'll forget what's in the field outside.

As I'm walking I get that feeling again, this time, stronger than ever. No matter where I turn though, no matter where I look, there's nothing. Imagine the most evil, sinister, cruel presence you can, no pop that behind you -- and always behind you. That's essentially it. No matter where I turned, it was always behind me, always just above me. I knew it, it knew it too. I was utterly powerless. The house was so unsettling and calm, the air dead still but deafeningly quiet. Then, it picks me up. I'm lifting through the air and this thing is pulling my head back. I don't know what it was gonna do. I woke up sweating balls and heart racing. Definitely didn't sleep that night. I have anxiety dreams like that every now and then, but none so intense as that one.
>>
>>18078645
just type "falkor" in paheal or e621
>>
I've never really had really bad nightmares that stick me. Closest I'd say are dreams about being in an area during a tornado, I've had those dreams since I was a little kid even though I've never even experienced a tornado first hand.
>>
>around 17 years ago
>folded paper man in the corner of a room in which I'm sitting in with my family
>stands up, appears to be around 2 m tall
>bites of my brothers head
>rest of family is just watching, not reacting at all

Couldn't be a subconscious fear of my parents neglecting him, they cared a lot about us. That dream was pretty fucking surreal but still scary
>>
>Was in an oversized classroom (like an art room)
>there were two people in very dirty Minnie and Mickey costumes
> It looked like a picture I see floating around from time to time.
>They were an uncanny distance from me >one saw me and the movements and shit were creep.
>They circled around me.
>Felt a slight grab before I was able to jolt awake
>>
File: 2016-08-18 21.37.29.jpg (2MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-18 21.37.29.jpg
2MB, 2048x1152px
>Walked into a building, walked up a long stair case, walked into a room and the door closed behind me. Entered some kind of different dimension. Felt so alien in the room, I woke up and was not sure I woke up in the right reality.

I still am not sure and it horrifies me.
>>
File: DeanCameronebb0e9a5[1].jpg (84KB, 1024x586px) Image search: [Google]
DeanCameronebb0e9a5[1].jpg
84KB, 1024x586px
>>18078356
>be morning
>woke up in bed
>sitting on bed
>hear mom cooking in kitchen
>what's a kitchen?
>what's a wall?
>what's anything?
>i looked around and knew i was in my room but i couldn't even put words together with what i saw. i didn't even know the word 'room'
>i literally did not know nothing but i was self-aware of my surroundings, i just didn't know what any of it was called
>woke up again (foreal this time)
>everything was back to normal
>mfw i got a glimpse of what alzheimer's must be like
>scary af
>>
Recently I have been having these Dreams where I suddenly start floating up in the air as if i'm light as a feather, and I get scared as hell each time because I think its real and that I will fall all the way down and die. There's usually a friend near me when it happens and I plea them to pull me down but they dont.. sometimes I Wake up before I start falling, other times I fall down shitting bricks, but when I get closer to the ground I simply hang onto a ledge like it was nothing and drop to the ground. Then I walk around socializing and suddenly here we go again and I start flying all over the place again.. its very frightening
>>
>be 25
>dream that i'm a kid again
>me and brother and sister playing in the yard of the house we grew up in
>talking to a little girl through the fence in an adjacent yard
>looking through the space between the boards to talk to her
>she's fat and bald, her skin is bright red like a horrible sunburn, no shirt on
>only thing i can remember her saying is that she's not allowed to leave her yard
>>
I saw the sky open and I saw god once.
Pretty peaceful actually but scary.
>>
In my dream Im in some street festival.
Having a great tym.
Suddenly feel someone grab my wrist hard.
It's an older man in a grey suit and he says that I have to come with him(I assume it's a cop). He is pulling me away by my wrist hand up in the air-look back at my friends and people around me that seemingly don't give a shit or are in on it or something.
Rip away violently from guy and run.
Somehow end up at some old apartments I lived at but they are dilapidated.
Run inside-hide in bathroom with one entrance and a wooden sliding door to bathtub/toilet thats broken but still there kinda half open, I step inside-the tile and debri crunching under my feet being loud.
As I'm doing this I can see the guy chasing me enter(like it's a video game 3rdperson view) and search around with a gun.
I look around for a weapons there is nothing-I panic... spot a plastic bag but there is like pieces of wall and stuff on it so I carefully grab it-it makes noise anyways because it's a fuckin' plastic bag. Dude hears it... goes into bathroom...
I'm waiting with bag crouching behind door. He slowly approaches-I spring up at him outta the darkness of the toilet room with bag hitting his chin with the top of my head as I lunge at him making him drop his gun.
I put the bag on his head and choked him with it... It was so real, I woke up feeling like I had done something terrible and was about to get into trouble.
>>
Great topic

When I was a young child I sometimes had to stay at my great grandmothers house. She lived up in the mountains and was around 80 yrs old. Everything in her house was from like the 30's but I really didnt mind that, it was an air conditioning unit that would later fuel my worst nightmare.

It was one of those that you set up in your window, and its like one of the first models of that type. It did its job but the one thing that was creepy was the sound it made. When it was cranked full blast it sounded like that high tone pitch you here when wood meets a table saw.

Anyways, the dream re-occurred often. Unfortunately the backstory I gave is much longer then the dream, but I had to lay that out.

The dream always took place at my house, I would "wake up" and here my mother arguing with my grandmother, I open my door and look down the end of the hall, they are there arguing. I start to walk toward them and I hear the air conditioner noise, I look back and see it just mounted on the wall at the other end of the hall, I freak and turn back around ti scream. I try to scream but have no voice, I try to walk toward them but im frozen. I suddenly start getting sucked towards the air unit, while they never turn to see me. I hit the wall and that always wakes me up.

Sry that was so long also I have a question for any of you.

This sounds weird but every time I sleep on my left side I will have a dream guaranteed, but any other position I may or may not. Anyone else do that?
>>
File: 1352037431511.gif (1003KB, 275x155px) Image search: [Google]
1352037431511.gif
1003KB, 275x155px
As a child I once dreamed that I was in one of those old fashion elevators, the small kinds that you see in films with old new york hotels.

I was about 8-10 in life and the dream.
There was a man operating the elevator in the elevator with me, and every time we went up, between floors, the elevator would go pitch black. After 1 or 2 floors the man all of a sudden had a handheld electric razor, and he looked at me with evil eyes and I knew that he was going to shave my pubic hair (i had hit puberty very early). It was absolutely horrifying and I woke up with him looking at me evilly/perversely.

As an adult I have had a series of reoccurring nightmares where Im a serial killer in a large city. I have never once dreamed of actually killing people as this persona, but every time its shortly AFTER i have killed, and in my mind I am 100% aware and accepting of what I had done. Often times there is a sense of urgency like the police are after me, sometimes Im calm and just dealing with people, knowing Im a murderer.

The worst is how dream me is so ok with it. When I wake up Im always panic stricken and sick with guilt.
Also, I beleive its always women that Ive strangled (for the record Im not an abusive, or even angry person)
>>
>>18078470
>t messed with my head at that age.
Its interesting how that works.

I >>18081541
had similar issues with the man in the elevator. Is it possible maybe were dealing with past lives? What kind of reality would let innocent children dream of shit so fucked up that they actually carry that with them for the rest of their lives? Effectively fucking them up for years or decades to come?
>>
Had some dream in which I was woken by my mother and she had the face of a dragon/monster thing.
>>
>>18078712
Holy fuck dude.
>>
>in a giant hall filled with industrial sized shelves
>the shelves are filled with dead bodies
>I walk though the hall to reach a door
>I try to open the door, but surprise, it's closed
>I turn around and see that all the dead bodies start moving
woke up after this
>>
a year or so ago I had a dream that scared me so much I didn't sleep right for a week. I can't for the life of me remember what it was now though for better or for worse.
>>
>>18078470
Fuck. Serious shit for a 13 year old. Have you been safe for women since?
>>
Was chased by a Terminator. T800 series but without its skin on, just the shiny metal frame. Had several of these, woke up terrified each time.

>I know what it's like to be chased by a Terminator

The theme is like in the movie, the machine never stops, there's no rest from it, it's relentless. The terror that causes is overwhelming. Until one time for some reason in the dream I turned around towards it, not knowing what I was going to do but knowing I had to end it, and the Terminator just stopped and turned away. Then I woke up, not afraid, never had the dream again.
>>
i got a shit-ton, heres a recount of the latest one that stuck with me, i had this nightmare/dream about 3-7 months ago.

i was in a caged, wooden cart, on a dirt road heading up a mountian, overlooking a small town, (this town is important BTW), i was sitting alone, when suddenly, i actually felt aware that i was in the dream and with someone else, so i looked up, and i saw a figure, black and almost looking like it was faded, and another scene played out through the thinned part, i don't remember what it looked like exactly, i vaguely remember black figures roaming around, but anyways, this figure, was definitely out of place in this dream, it almost looked like it was forcing itself into my dream, it looked like it was hooded and had the feet of a horse or something similar.
after i looked at it, it spoke to me, saying "hello my child, i am here to give you a phrase that will fulfill your every wish, say your wish and the phrase "satan, carrier of the burden, i, your child, wish to get [insert whatever here]"" i was skeptical, so i said the following instead "satan, carrier of the burden, tell me who this entity is", the entity laughed and revealed to me, he was part of satans will, then there was a flash of sorts, not of light, but of noise, if you understand me.
After i could see again, i was in a truck, and it turns out, the truck was the thing moving the buggy. so i look behind me and notice the buggy was moving off the hill, before falling of the connector that was holding it, it fell into the town, crushing a church and killing the priest.
the figure then said "my child, you must leave now, remember all i said, and your purpose will be revealed to you soon"
almost immediately after that, i woke up and said, almost against my will, "Satan, carrier of the burden"
I've been searching for accounts of something similar since then, so far, i found nothing...
>>
Above the field just outside of our backyard, I saw a gigantic rectangular UFO, which looked a bit like the Monolith from 2001. At least a thousand yards long x 500 yards wide x 200 feet thick. It was sending down a beam of energy and the field was on fire. Yelled at my family, We have to get out of here! Got them all in the minivan and we took off down the highway. Mountains crowded the road, rising straight up on both sides (which is true IRL; I live in the Rockies). Above them rose up humanoid giants holding boulders over their heads, and they started throwing them. The boulders rolled down the mountain and into the road ahead; the family was screaming, sobbing and gibbering. I remember thinking, as if it were a deep, echoey voice inside my head: IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD. THE END OF MANKIND. Then I looked out the side window and saw a big rock headed straight for the van; just before it hit I was shocked awake. Still freaks me out every time I think of it.
>>
File: Zx7mIIP.jpg (78KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Zx7mIIP.jpg
78KB, 1920x1080px
>>18078356
I had it long ago.

I dreamed that I woke up at night and my family was in the living room. They were screaming about something in the cow field. I looked out the living room window. For context, we actually live next to a field. When I looked, there was something in the tallgrass, a tall grey, but it was the most demonic looking grey with eyes like an infinite void. Every time I looked at its eyes, I would gate strange psychedelic images and convulse. I would try too look away but then I would look into its horrifying eyes, the images started again and I would convulse.
After awhile, I woke up in terror and bathed in sweat.
The thing looked a bit similar to the Dr. Who greys but this nightmare happened YEARS before that episode aired.
>>
>>18081369
I have similar dreams where I can defy gravity by curling one leg up. I always end up jumping too hard and hurling myself out into the atmosphere.
This is usually when I wake up, but sometimes I end up in other places with vague memories of having "flown" recently.
>>
>>18078482
Folding doors? Is that anything like when you dream you open a door and there's another door there, ad infinitum? Had that reoccurring, I'm being chased usually and try to escape through the door but obviously can't....
>>
File: 1472007216060.jpg (19KB, 501x485px) Image search: [Google]
1472007216060.jpg
19KB, 501x485px
>>18082955
My bad. The cows and I were having a late night discussion about whether or not pineapple goes on pizza. Didn't mean to keep you all up, so I put ya'll back to sleep.
>>
The worst nightmare I've ever had happened only a few months ago.

Really bizarre, I spent the vast majority of the dream just wandering in a pure red room, like someone had erased the whole world and painted it the same bright red color. After a while this black dot on the horizon progressively gets closer and larger until it's this giant shadowed figure that is chained up to the red abyss and as soon as I could see its eyes this tidal wave of whispering hits and it's so collective and large that it's deafening. It then stays like this until I woke up. I woke up just remembering a single symbol. But it was just a one time thing, and nothing came about it except a horrible temporary fear of the dark.
>>
>>18078470
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>walking around at night with somebody
>anime looking guy with blue hair shows up
>says he's from the pokemon committee and blah blah I don't remember
>go home and suddenly I'm a kid again in the apartment we used to live in, everything is the same
>even that same navy blue couch with the tiny white spots
>the only difference is the stairs leading to the hall that leads to the kitchen
>instead there's just a small wall, about four feet wide, with a doorway on both sides opening right into the kitchen
>we're having a sleep over
>my brother is sleeping on the couch completely covered by the blanket
>there are five kids sleeping on the floor including myself
>I'm closest to the kitchen and furthest away from the front door and window which on the parallel wall
>the other kids are also sleeping completely covered by their individual blankets
>I'm mostly covered by mine and awake
>the window is suddenly open and black guy is standing outside it
>lifts arm and shoots my brother
>brother gives a small jerk
>same to the other kids
>I'm laying there wondering if I should run and if I could make it to the kitchen before he notices me

I woke up before he shot me. Felt absolutely sick and stayed up the rest of the night with the tv one. I had two other dreams similar to this one. I always wake up before they shoot me and always feel sick and afraid. Not very paranormal I guess.

The only paranormal nightmare I've had I can't remember most of it. Just that it's dark, there's oddly a laundry sink in my living room, and the ony lights are the spotlights outside. There's an enormous feeling of foreboding and I woke up anxious.
>>
I still get goose bumps, when I write about this dream. I was about 9 years old when I had it. Everything was completily normal in that dream. It was normal afternoon and I was at living room watching tv with my mom. There's weather report coming from a tv. Suddenly the weather guy says that serial killer, who kills women and children has been seen in the town where I was living. They show picture of the serial killer. I turn my head towards the window and see a man standing there on our yard. Just standing there and watching, without saying anything. It is the serial killer whose picture was shown in the weather report. Killer lets out an deep inhuman demonic noise. My mother tells me to run. I start running towards the door. Then I wake up in panic. I still remember that horrible noise.
>>
dreamt i was at home. hear sirens. cops show up outside house. i go wtf. then realize i had just robbed a store, and killed all the people inside. get real anxious, don't want to go to prison. decide to go out blazing. walk out front door with gun drawn, immediately start taking shots. wake up shaking. it was one of those dreams that seems like reality until you wake up.
>>
>>18081456
Imagining that scared the shit out of me
>>
>Be me, 17 years old
>Im sleeping but suddenly wake up cuz I hear a noise
>Its like 1am
>I get up and walk out of my room (im on a 2nd floor)
>Hear some guys mumbling
>"I think I heard someone"
>Im scared as fuck and go tho hide on the bathroom
>All I can hear is the guy (a fatfuck just looking for something in my room)
>I slowly walk downstairs and the other guy is on my parents room
>I dont look on it (of course I know he murdered them lol)
>I try to dont make any noise but I remember
>"My sister is sleeping on the room next to mine"
>Fuck that im leaving
>I open the door to the backyard but it makes that annoying noise of non oiled doors
>I hear both of them running to where I am
>I try to climb some kind of "room" thats on the corner of the backyard
>When I finallly manage to get on the roof of that shit they both are outside
>"Dont even think, just shot"
>Okay im fucked
>One of them is blonde wearing sunglasses and sees me
>Points the gun at me so I fell to the other side of the "room" (I dont know how the fuck should I call it, its somekind of shed)
>Im leaning my back againts the wall and woke up before he shots me

Its weird cuz I see it everything like with my eyes but the final "image" its like those anime scenes were the surroundings are blue and the characters are black, he shots and everything turns red
Maybe I can find a pic for the example
>>
>>18084985
>it was one of those dreams that seems like reality until you wake up

I had one of those once. The entire dream was me putting my wet laundry into the dryer. I was pretty confused and pissed off when I woke up to find my clothes still in the washer.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.