[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a creepy topic (in my opinion) but not really a spoopy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 776234234.jpg (5KB, 301x168px) Image search: [Google]
776234234.jpg
5KB, 301x168px
This is a creepy topic (in my opinion) but not really a spoopy one. Have you ever come across or heard of adults who look and behave exactly like kids? It's not an actual condition that affects the aging process, but rather, the lifestyle of some kids who grow up with a serious illness of any kind, or orphans and other institutionalised children and youths, or on the streets. Not only do they not develop beyond adults in many ways psychologically, behaviourally and emotionally to the extent where their personalities are exactly like kids, they also don't age properly and still look pre-teen or in their early teens.

This was explored slightly in the film orphanage, where the main character is a woman who grew up as an orphan and never aged or developed, even physically, into an adult. She appears as a nine year old child and deceives her adoptive family into thinking so, as for her carers I'm not sure if its made clear whether she deceived them, or that they knew but released her into care under the pretense she was a child anyway.

I've seen an episode of law an order where a girl who is at least in her mid twenties, appears to be about 16 years old (not so unusual,at least not as someone in their mid twenties looking younger then 16), but she deceives a foster family into thinking she's 16.

I've seen examples of street kids in late teens - early twenties looking quite a bit younger.
It would make sense if this was caused by malnourishment, but it appears that also the life situation and living environment affects their social, psychological and emotional development to the extent that their bodies simply don't age normally.

Anyone know anything about this or have any experience with this weird side of life?
>>
>>18077795
>Have you ever come across or heard of adults who look and behave exactly like kids
Yes, they're called feminists

/pol/ out
>>
Well OP, I'm a 23 year old man, a sexual deviant and a huge drug user, but I look and sound like a 16-17 year old kid. It has certainly worked out to my advantage.
>>
>>18077837

do you see any link between heavy marijuana use and the delaying of maturity/development? I've heard that before.

Was there anything about your life situation similar to whats reflected in OP? other then what you've mentioned so far
>>
I am one of these

My house is filled with legos and hotwheels i play with them every day.

The world is full of assholes that expected me to suddenly one day think legos and hot wheels weren't cool anymore? What about the kids now days that grew up playing videogames? I bet you'll want them to stop as soon as they're teenagers

You know why all your grandma does is knit? That's what she likes to do. That's what she did when she was a kid.
>>
>>18077854
Yes, obviously. Doing anything outside of the institution's benchmarks makes you miss the benchmarks, and then you end up being left behind by the institution.

That's why people call out 5th graders that still sing 4th grade songs.

This is also where were trying to remove refined sugars from the Americas. To much stimulation over there, not enough development.
>>
>>18077837
Sounds like your average 23 year old wagecuck
>>
>>18077795
It's usually due to some kind of mental or emotional trauma when they were at a younger stage of life.
>>
>>18078275

does that actually affect the physical aging process and how does it work?
>>
>>18078275

Sometimes it can also be a birth defect that goes un detected like a lack of certain chromosomes.
>>
File: gengar-pokemon-go.png (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
gengar-pokemon-go.png
40KB, 300x300px
movie sauce please?
>>
Malnutrition will stunt a person's growth.
>>
>>18077795
yes it's called mental retardation
>>
>>18078362
the orphan
>>
somewhat related, i just wanted to recommend this documentary called 'the impostor' about a man who impersonates a missing teenager. it's a fucking wild ride

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LuFOX0Sy_o

it's my personal experience/speculation that aging is normal but not necessarily . . . uh, necessary. i am also convinced that overconsumption of food ages the body very quickly, even more quickly than undernourishment - generally speaking. but that's a broader topic for another time.

i will say that the childlike appearance/mentality seems to particularly stick with those who were thwarted by classic 'growing up' experiences. i can think of three people, all who became parents at a young age, one who was runaway that lived in a mall - who could still pass as teenagers despite being 30-40. i myself find that my mind/body seems to be crystallized around 15/16 and even though it wasn't that bad i do wonder if this is related to sexual trauma. took up heavy weed smoking for the next decade or so after, who knows

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny
>>
>>18077795
There's a pretty rare condition due to lack of growth hormones that causes people to stop growing after a certain point, so you can have a 20 year old who looks like a 7 year old and never went through puberty. It doesn't really affect behavior, to my knowledge.
>>
>Have you ever come across or heard of adults who look and behave exactly like kids?

Yeah just go on >>>/vp/
>>
You should really read Prometheus Rising by Robert Anton WIlson. It explains why this and many other things like this happen.
>>
>>18078615
can you give a summary
>>
>>18077795
>Have you ever come across or heard of adults who look and behave exactly like kids?
It's called babyfurs.
>>
>>18077795
Every young male "refugee" is under 18.
>>
File: 100811.jpg (1MB, 3000x2139px) Image search: [Google]
100811.jpg
1MB, 3000x2139px
>>18077795
Pretty much myself only.
>>
>>18077795
18 year olds today don't act like 18 year olds from 50 years ago. Degeneracy is a real thing.
>>
>>18077795
OP This has been proven to be a combination of a lack of empathy, suffering no stress from the pain around, a severence in that part of the brain, normal to people in foster homes or child issues, also mal nutrition. They age much slower.
>>
>>18081914
But why would malnutrition, something that is bad for you, allow you to retain your youth (which is a good thing)
>>
>>18078615
>>18079575
seconding this
>>
>>18077795
yes, it's a type of fetish. fuck sake OP

>>18077837
yeah it's called being addicted to opiates. i love you people, so young and happy but then depressed as hell when you don't get the tablets to make you feel normal. tragic but hot
>>
I'm 20 but pass for 13. I enjoy certain childish things and come off as very 'little girl' ish to others and people are surprised to hear my age.
>>
>>18083692
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>18083731
The one dank maymay I never figured out.
>>
>>18077795
>Have you ever come across or heard of adults who look and behave exactly like kids

Your average /b/tard.
>>
>>18077795
>Have I come across adults who act like kids?
Yes, on this site, everyday, assuming they even are adults.
>Have I come across adults who look like kids?
I have not
>>
>>18077837

Drugs stunt your growth. Have fun looking like a teenager your whole life.
>>
Honestly /x/, would you hit it?
>>
>>18083735
What's there to figure out?

It's simply the mating call of the lonely anon.
>>
File: you know.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
you know.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>18083756
Hit it and quit it ya know what I mean?
>>
>>18077795
>spoopy

Anyone who uses that term should be lobotomized and neutered.
>>
>>18083692

do you only attract men who are interested in young girls?
>>
>>18081920
Starving is actually good if you want a long life as long you don't over do it.
It will even be good for your future children, as it has been documented that people who had lived through periods of starvation had longer lived children and even grandchildren.
>>
>>18084612
This.
There is a reason why many religions have fasting.
>>
My girlfriend is into ddlg and her "age" is 2-4. So yeah she acts like a little kid
>>
>>18084642
Is she into diapers?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.