[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

could somebody write a brief scp for this image?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: Iwb0rEE.png (508KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
Iwb0rEE.png
508KB, 640x478px
could somebody write a brief scp for this image?
>>
File: homework_lady.jpg (66KB, 515x720px) Image search: [Google]
homework_lady.jpg
66KB, 515x720px
Do your own work.
>>
>>18076082
Do it yourself, lazyfag.
>>
>>18076082
Thomas the Old One.

Dude was all like "ayy lmao wheres muh train its gettin late as fuck and i need to shitpost about succubi and skinwalkers". all of a sudden thomas the old one came crashing down the tracks and the guy waiting at the station was BTFO by unholy power. he suddenly realised that asking somebody to write pseudo-creepy pastas on imageboards was a waste of his time.
>>
>>18076082
I want to say that those are just the fire tubes from the boiler spilling out the front for some reason.
But some don't look like tubes and also they're all bent to shit in weird ways.
Probably make a cool scp image though
>>
File: t3_3zhlcn.jpg (115KB, 742x545px) Image search: [Google]
t3_3zhlcn.jpg
115KB, 742x545px
found a different angle
>>
File: johnny-hitler.jpg (41KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
johnny-hitler.jpg
41KB, 600x337px
There was a evil train with spaghetti coming out of it and it was locked under ground and then it killed everyone and escaped. Next time you are on a train just remember it might be that train.
>>
SCP is gay as fuck now that they went back and took out all the funny stuff. fucking autistic twat trombones.
>>
The Cthuluhuluutuh-train.
>>
Train needs to trim his fucking nose hair
>>
>>18076082
>SCP
Blah blah, mysterious creature, blah blah, do not approach, blah blah MIB bullshit.
>>
File: scp093.jpg (278KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
scp093.jpg
278KB, 714x1000px
Say what you want, the test logs of SCP-093 are a really great read

The Flesh That Hates was pretty good too
>>
>>18076082
Sure

SCP-[REDACTED]

We [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] then [REDACTED] so we sent in some expendable criminals and then [REDACTED] finally [REDACTED]
>>
>>18076350
Yeah, this is used way too much.
>>
>>18076350
Don't forget the edge!
>SCP-[REDACTED] was set loose in a playground, killing [REDACTED]. [REDACTED] survivors were euthanized via Agent [REDACTED]'s laser katana.
>>
>>18076082
The spageti train, I heard about it all my life when I was a boy my village would tell stories about hearing an eerie horn in the dead of nights. I always thought they were just stories to keep children scared and obedient until one night, suddenly...
I walked out to urinate in my grass and I felt a strange chilling wind. It was only November so it was cold at nights in my neighborhood usually but this breeze was particularly spine tingling. I heard a strange noise gradually crecendoing and I began to get light headed.
What happened was fuzzy but one thing I remember very clearly was before I seemed to fall over was the smell of oil and steam.
It is now registered as scp 129 in the lab and it is still unclear as its effects. It remains dormant.
>>
>>18076337
We still don't really, really know where the image for 106 comes from.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 400x500px
>>18076082
SCP 1666: TrainNigger

One day, poor homie Quan was just a little nigger, on his way to school back in the bitching day of 1966, on the 6th of the 6th. "sheit senpai, finna run from that bitch" was all he could say when TrainNigger rolled into the station, snatching up all of the other little nigger's lunch money and dope.
Poor homie Quan, while thinking that TrainNigger was fucking Gangsta, and a bit of an OG, knew that he could never be rich homie quan if he gave his money away to TrainNigger.
So he ran away from the track, and TrainNigger couldn't turn, because he was a fucking train, and his fingers were tired from all the fucking robbing he got through that day.
So TrainNigger crash himself into a bridge, and Rich Homie Quan started a successful rap career.
This confirms illuminati.
Stay woke senpai.
Harrambe died for us all.
>>
>>18076082
back in the time, trains had a mustache.
>>
>>18076323
You forgot about [REDACTED]
>>
One time, back in history, there was a steam train. Steam engines can be very dangerous, because they heat up water super hot like a pressure cooker. Sometimes they weren't designed very well, or sometimes they weren't built very well, or sometimes the engineer would even get the engine too hot. So this meant that the steam engine could explode. There's lots of pipes inside of steam engines, because of all that water, and when they explode all the pipes stick out. Don't turn around, there's a ghost behind you.
>>
Prototype locomotive testing some kind of crude induction. The lack of negative space in the tank caused the pressure to rise too rapidly causing it to burst before it could be vented resulting in induction pipes spraying everywhere.
Pulled that retarded shit out of my ass. Just run with it and make it sound spoopy. scp's are dumb.
>>
Write your own paragraph about the pic OP.

First week of grade school in the USA and the help me with my homework threads appear.
>>
>>18076945
spooped/10
>>
scp 7273747384848r

class: euclid

scp 7273747384848r is to be contained within a solid concrete room with walls of foundation regulated thickness/construction for non-threatening subject containment. The room's walls must be painted bluish gray, the color of misty morning sky. Grass must be present and growing on the floor of the room, and a line of train tracks should be available for scp 7273747384848r to rest upon. Once every two days a full-grown cow must be sent in to the room for the subject to feed upon. Two large sheep or rams may be substituted if a cow cannot be located. Foundation personel are advised to refrain from watching scp 72737473848484r feed. Any deviation from this setup will cause the subject to teleport itself to the nearest location meeting these requirements. Due to potential risk involved/difficulty of recapturing the subject, the above protocols must be maintained at all times.

scp 7273747384848r (hereafter referred to as Squiggle Train) appears to be a late model coal driven steam train from some time around the turn of the previous century, however with an array of splayed pipes and bent metal framework protruding from the front like tenticles. It was initially located and identified when foundation personnel went to investigate reports of cattle mutilation near a small farming community in rural Oregon. Squiggle Train has the ability to convince livestock to disembowel themselves, and to somehow sustain nutrience from this. The abandoned train track where Squiggle Train was found was littered with the rotted, disemboweled corpses of countless cattle. It is unknown if humans are susceptible to Squiggle Train's influence, but the team assigned to capture the subject did report feelings of nausea, and some claimed to feel as if their stomache/guts had become dirty and needed cleaning. It is recommended to all personnel assigned to Squiggle Train's monitoring they never enter the room with the subject, except for brief maintenance.
>>
SCP-****

Class- Euclid

Special Containment: The Depot is a an area 3km wide surrounded by a standard chain link fence 4 meter high, paroled by standard foundation security.
SCP-****-1 is contained in a specially constructed bunker on site. Bunker walls are to be at least 2 meters concrete and rear with a stainless steel shell.

Description: SCP-**** is a Depot and tracks contained in a 3 km wide area.
SCP-****-1 is a locomotive from the late 19th century. Heavily damaged with what looks like pipes and iron bars sticking out the front. The analogous properties of scp-****-1 seem to occur whenever comes into contact flesh. The metal contracts sticking out of Scp-****-1 will seek out the source and draw it into its center. Afterwards more pipes are seen coming out or current contracts will grow seemingly aquiring mass from the absorbed flesh.
ExperimentS with SCP-****-1 shows that it will absorb flesh of any living or dead organism but will only seek out sources more than 5 centimeters. The size of the source also will affect the size of the constructs apprehending the source, with the smallest being thin metal wiring.
Scp-****-1 first came into the Foundations interest in the late 19th century when a report of an accident involvincane locomotive came to our attention. Reports were a boiler explosion involving the engine of a train had occurred during routine maintenance. Eye witnesses report that the engineer and a worker were repairing a valve near the boiler when there was explosion of the boiler resulting in their deaths. As railroad employees struggled to put out the fire they were attacked and pulled into the conflagration by contructs within Scp-****-1. All eyewitnesses were dealt with and a cover story was made for the public.
It is unknown how it absorbs the material or if the engine itself is the analogous item. It is also unknown how it is able to convert flesh into metal.
>>
>>18076082
There are no brakes on the Rape Train.
>>
Entry 741021: Perhaps the train will hold the key to the real goals of Group 935. I still do not trust my unconventional train, but it is of great use to me. But, I digress. Who would have thought the MDT was capable of time travel? How many stations does this train have? Where did that little girl disappear to? Only time will tell what new questions awaits us in this... TRAIN OF THE DAMNED!
>>
>>18076082

SCP-696969

The Spaghetti choo choo killing everything with choo choo something something Thomas the tank engine is born because choo choo spaghetti raped chef boyardee while it was being fed in the containment area.

[INFO CLASSIFIED by B.H.O]

B.H.O. brought choo choo spaghetti back from Hawaii for his Husband/Wife so it would stay in check but choo choo didn't like Husband/Wife so it raped husband wife and spawned 2 offsprings which demanded dogs for some whatever reason. Choo choo and fuck you bud.
>>
>>18076082
make a fungus that attaches itself to metallic objects and then rapidly eats it while growing in that strange stringy appearance.

not very dangerous but scp needs more relatively harmless and believable articles.
>>
>>18078088
I like this idea better than mine. I don't think they need more worldwide danger ones or the memetic ones.
>>
>>18077620
I see what you did there faggit
>>
>>18076903
>106
I liked his origin story
>>
>>18076350
I think [DATA EXPUNGED] is much more annoying
>>
>>18076082

Just write a small case study on it. SCPs are cool but the community blows. The mods there jack each other off non stop and only approve content their cabal permits. So many good ideas lost in those forums.
>>
Dear SCP,

This one time a train boiler exploded and someone took a photo
>>
>>18076082

Stop being a lazy fuck.
>>
>>18078088
i really like this idea, its creepy.

stringy fungus, maybe it could also infect human skin by touch, i dunno.
>>
File: technical.jpg (9KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
technical.jpg
9KB, 200x150px
>>18076082
????
>>
Thomas had to carry twelve wagons and was very tired. Though he tried to be a pround and strong tank engine. When he hadn't enough to drink and cool down his boiler he wondered how he could get more stamina. This is why he prayed to the old ones. Mglwath Cthullhu FHTAGN he yelled and heard how he repeated it in his dreams.
I͍͇̳̱̙̙̜̫͇̠̍ͩ̿̀ͬͯ̓͂ͤͤͩ͐̒̂ͦ̑ͫ́̀Ḁ̷̸̹̟̖̬̤̆̀ͬͪ̾͘ ̵̧̘̻̟͙͓̱̮̩̻̻̗̞͍̺̰͕̞͓̙̍̓ͮ͋͌͆ͧ̅Î̵̧͔͚͎̫̠̞̫̦͔̠͈̔͐̃̊̋ͨͣͅÄ̸ͯ̊̐̾̆̽̄̏̓͊̓ͯͣͣ́͏̥̹̭̼̝͙̪̦͉̺̼̖͎̩ͅ ̒̃̌̿̅͒̑̒̿̾ͨ͑̇̒̇́̅ͮ҉̖̰͖̬͖͚̟͟͝F̸̶̵̰͔̣͙͙̥͓̞͕͖̥̫͖͕ͭ̃̿̋̋̈̆͛̂͌̋̈͌͂̽̆̕H̾̔̊̾̂͗͗͌ͤ̒ͤ̒͛̉҉̷͏͝͏̭͚̖̳̻ͅT̷̨̛̳̘͈̝̫̮̖̣͇̞̪̦̤̺̹͓̰̖̻̋ͦ͗̏ͫͤ͐́ͬ́̕͠Ả̶̶̦͙͎̞ͪ̄͆̎̐̀ͯ̚͘͟G̴̷̗̻͈̘͍̻̲̼̰̦̻̙̮̤̳͙̼͇̜ͩ̇̂͋͐͠͝Ñ̷̷̰̯̙̞̺͉̟̜̩͈͙͈͇͉̭͍̆͋̆̄͐ͯ̎̎̊ͅ
I͍͇̳̱̙̙̜̫͇̠̍ͩ̿̀ͬͯ̓͂ͤͤͩ͐̒̂ͦ̑ͫ́̀Ḁ̷̸̹̟̖̬̤̆̀ͬͪ̾͘ ̵̧̘̻̟͙͓̱̮̩̻̻̗̞͍̺̰͕̞͓̙̍̓ͮ͋͌͆ͧ̅Î̵̧͔͚͎̫̠̞̫̦͔̠͈̔͐̃̊̋ͨͣͅÄ̸ͯ̊̐̾̆̽̄̏̓͊̓ͯͣͣ́͏̥̹̭̼̝͙̪̦͉̺̼̖͎̩ͅ ̒̃̌̿̅͒̑̒̿̾ͨ͑̇̒̇́̅ͮ҉̖̰͖̬͖͚̟͟͝F̸̶̵̰͔̣͙͙̥͓̞͕͖̥̫͖͕ͭ̃̿̋̋̈̆͛̂͌̋̈͌͂̽̆̕H̾̔̊̾̂͗͗͌ͤ̒ͤ̒͛̉҉̷͏͝͏̭͚̖̳̻ͅT̷̨̛̳̘͈̝̫̮̖̣͇̞̪̦̤̺̹͓̰̖̻̋ͦ͗̏ͫͤ͐́ͬ́̕͠Ả̶̶̦͙͎̞ͪ̄͆̎̐̀ͯ̚͘͟G̴̷̗̻͈̘͍̻̲̼̰̦̻̙̮̤̳͙̼͇̜ͩ̇̂͋͐͠͝Ñ̷̷̰̯̙̞̺͉̟̜̩͈͙͈͇͉̭͍̆͋̆̄͐ͯ̎̎̊ͅ
HE YELLED .... and then he was like pic rel.

End of story.
>>
File: 1367720605741.gif (1MB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
1367720605741.gif
1MB, 245x170px
ALL ABOARD THE SPOOK TRAIN
>>
On the eleventh day of christmass a train came buy and dropped it's pasketti and then my dad died but didn't go to the store for smokes so we were sad.
>>
BAT CHAIN PULLER! Puller, puller, etc...
>>
>>18076211
Really? Like what?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.