[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Binding Spell- White Magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I am looking for a spell to bind someone to me, not against their will. I want this individual to think of me often and if those thoughts result in them contacting me then so be it.

As I said I do not want to force their will or do anything that would conflict with their will. I just want to cross their mind often enough that if they do want me they will act on it.
>>
>>18075993
First you must realize that differentiating between white magic and black magic is pointless. It's not binary, but then again it's not so much of a spectrum. It's all-encompassing.

That being said, if you cast a spell and you will them to be 'bound' to you, it will always be against their will. You will be influencing them as they have not done so previously. This is not as light a choice as you think.
>>
>>18076000

I agree, my understanding of the terminology is not complete.

Maybe a binding spell is not what I am looking for and rather something that will just cause the person to think of me.

I know intention has a lot to do with it when the spell is cast, my intent is to see if my ex can muster up the courage to do what she needs to for us to be together again. She still feels the spark (in her own words.)

I got taken by a spell caster in my town. Most of the time I do not believe in this stuff but I got to the point where I will try anything. I believe in Karma and the connection between energies.

Advise as you will. Thanks
>>
bump for OP
>>
>>18075993
By being the kind of person people actually think about when they're not interacting with you.
>>
>>18076071
I'm good there.

Any good binding spells that actually work?
>>
>>18075993
>I have no idea what I'm doing
You're fucking with shit that's out of your control. Let it be. You will find others like them.

"Be careful what you wish for; you just might get it."
>>
Good ol sugar jar/honey jar spell. Google it it has a lot of variations so you pick whichever is most confortable to you.
>>
>>18075993
>Magic
I love these /x/ YLYL threads
>>
Cool role-playing thread
In b4 get out normie reeeeeeee
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.